Adumbrate (Book One of the La...

By MEMathis

(Rated Mature) Luke Hemmings Fanfic if you have read my first book (not part of the Lane Series), "Inveigled"... More

Characters
§Part One§
0%
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%

Dedication Page

177 2 0
By MEMathis

Copyright © 2014 by M. E. Mathis

All rights reserved.

dedicated to my friend ginamarie_321, luv ya chica. (can find her on twitter at @justgina_94)

This story is not your typical fanfic. If you think you know what you are in for, then, I would suggest strongly that you don't read this book. Although Luke Hemmings is featured in my novel, his character does NOT portray him as a lead singer of a band called Five Seconds of Summer. I use Luke Hemmings as a sort of model for my character, Luke McCaffrey. I would also like to point out that this story is completely from my own imagination, none of the veiws expressed are connected with the celebrity figures that I chose to embody my characters. With that being said, I do hope you enjoy this fanfic as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, I tend to get a little extravagant with my vocab. Oh and of course check out my other more typical fanfic Inveigled, its an Ashton Irwin Fanfic. Well, much love!!

                                                                                                                                                                            MM×

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826 52 47
He places the necklace and bracelet in my hand, I stand there in shock, not knowing what to say. He turns around and takes one step back towards the...
139K 3.3K 81
"God, Evelyn!" Luke ran a hand through his hair frustratedly, practically shouting, "I don't hate you. I'm in love with you!" She got up to leave, "I...
1.8K 119 34
It's funny how life goes. One minute you're friends with a person and the next they're beating the crap out of you. But what if all of this could've...
271K 10.6K 39
He was silent. He didn't like talking. Being abused could do that to a person. And having a lisp and a stutter didn't help. He hadn't said a word in...