Frozen Heart

By McAlpha

On Naruto's tenth birthday he is attacked by a mob of villagers who beat him the tie him to his bed then set... More

Rise From The Ashes Like A Phoenix
Living with Who!!!!
Issues
The weird girl
Genin exam
Sannin Generational Two
Backup
Haku
Remnants of a forgotten Village
Great Naruto Bridge
New Uzumaki Clan
Someone Like Me
Chunin Exams P1
Chunin Exams P2
Chunin Exams P3
Chunin Exams P4
Chunin Exams P5
Chunin Exams P6
Chunin Exams P7
Let The Battle Commence
Leaf V.S Sound, Sand, and Rock
Conclusion
The Deal
Valley of the End
I'm back
A Tale of Three

Retrieval

3.8K 108 20
By McAlpha

Naruto sped through the village at almost inhuman speeds as everything blew past him in flashed of colors, but Naruto's eyes picked up on everything in his surrounding. ' Dammit why did my compound have to be on the far east side of the village,' Naruto cursed inwardly as he channeled chakra into his legs which allowed him to go faster than before. ' What the hell are you thinking Saskue?' Naruto thought to himself as the air seemed to explode around him. 

Naruto traveled at speeds rivaled by none, but at that moment it mattered little to him. Naruto's clothes were burning at the edges and his sandals had long since been reduced to ashes due to his speeds. Naruto's eyes locked onto a lone hulking figure about a second ahead of him which meant the man was one or two miles away. If anything Naruto sped up.

~~~<(Jirobo^P.O.V)>~~~

Jirobo stood lookout for his camp that was forty meters away. Jirobo heard a boom and everything went black as his spine was reduced to dust due to a powerful punch landed directly on his solar plexus.

~~~<(Naruto^P.O.V)>~~~

Naruto didn't waste any time on Jirobo as he prepared to take off. An explosion propelled him forward. Naruto caught himself mid-air as he turned and landed on a tree. Naruto looked up and was met with a large grey meaty fist. Naruto lifted his arms up to block. Naruto was sent flying through the tree.

Naruto stood up and shook the cobwebs from his head. Naruto was barely given time to react as the humanoid was upon him once again. Naruto growled in anger as he summoned his swords. " I hope you enjoy hell you fat bastard," Naruto screamed in anger as he disappeared and then reappeared behind the larger genin. 

Jirobo remained motionless as multiple red lines began appearing on his skin in a cubed pattern. 

Naruto dashed off toward the four rapidly retreating chakra signatures without staying to watch as Jirobo hit the ground and split into tiny bloody pieces.

' They're trying to take Sasuke-nii-san away from me like they took old man Hokage,' Naruto thought in rage as his speed sextupled. Naruto noticed that one of the chakra signatures stopped as the others kept going.

~~~<(Kidomaru^P.O.V)>~~~

Kidomaru had cold sweat coming down his back as he felt the monstrous chakra coming towards him. Kidomaru quickly covered the area with his signature gold web and activated his curse mark's second stage before hiding in a tree twelve meters away.

Kidomaru let out a shaky breath as he calmed himself and opened his third eye while drawing his arrow.

 Kidomaru watched as Naruto stopped right in front of one of his hidden webs. ' Tch, damn it why did they leave me with the beast, we all know he killed Jirobo the strongest on our team third to myself, but that means nothing now considering how fast Jirobo was killed,' Kimomaru thought angrily as he mused on the fact that his "team" sacrificed him.

Kidomaru shot four arrows towards Naruto who remained in that spot but his head snapped towards Kidomaru's position. " You want to fucking play, let's go then bitch. ; Frozen Release: Land of Frozen Dreams; " Naruto called out as he released some of his chakra into the clearing. 

Before the arrows could touch Naruto they froze in mid-air before shattering like glass. Kidomaru felt a chill run up his spine as he found that he could no longer move. Kidomaru allowed his eyes to wander downward as he stared at the cube of ice he was entrapped in that had sealed his imminent demise. Kidomaru on instinct blasted his chakra outward in an act of self-preservation, it did not work.

In fact, it seemed as if the ice had gotten tighter. Kidomaru's blood ran cold, or colder than it already was when he noticed Naruto's shadow on the ground right next to his. Kidomaru slowly looked up towards Naruto as his eyes filled with terror when he looked into Naruto's malice filled orbs.

" P-please," Kidomaru whimpered out pitifully as his transformation dropped. Naruto said nothing as he grabbed Kidomaru's head in his hand and squeezed as hard as he could. Kidomaru screamed in pain as he felt his skull slowly cave in.

Naruto watched with a sick fascination as blood began to pour out of Kidomaru's eyes nose and mouth and Kidomaru's screamed turned into gurgling. Naruto gave one last mighty squeeze before Kidomaru knew no more and his head was crushed under Naruto's vice-like grip. Naruto swung his hand to the side throwing brain matter, skull fragments, and blood of to the side. 

' I'd like to see you come back after that,' Naruto thought with a smirk as the ice cracked before falling apart with his body breaking with it. Naruto started tracking Sasuke's chakra. Naruto disappeared from the clearing with a burst of speed.

Naruto sped past tree after tree as he tracked the "kidnappers' " chakra signatures along with Sasuke's. ' I'll rip them apart for trying to take Sasuke from me,' Naruto thought angrily as his chakra spiked and the ground froze where ever his foot touched the ground.

Naruto tilted his head to the side as an arrow flew past his head. Naruto's chakra flared as if to express Naruto's rage and froze the ground and anything in a ten-foot radius of the enraged teen. Naruto whipped around fast as lightning as he stared in the direction the arrow came from.

Naruto's pupils shrank in his rage as he stared at the now rising corpse of Kidomaru who had snakes reattaching hid body parts until he was finally whole. Kidomaru continuously shot arrows at Naruto at speeds a bit slower than before. Kidomaru's body moved like a puppet being controlled by strings. 

Naruto's previous shock turned into blood boiling rage as his chakra levels shot through the roof and his hold on reality slipped and he was consumed by his rage. Naruto charged right through the barrage of arrows and appeared before Kidomaruand landed a double-fisted punch to the stomach and abdomen of the corpse. Large jagged shards of ice erupted from Naruto's fist impaling the corpse and then traveling an extra seven feet. 

>Katon No Jutsu: Doragon no hi<

Naruto sucked in as much air as he could before spitting out a brilliant white fire that burned the very air it made contact with and turned Kidomaru's corpse into ash and then it proceeded to burn the ash leaving nothing behind.

~~~<(Sakon^P.O.V)>~~~

Sakon stopped running as soon as he felt Kidomaru's chakra signature disappear for the second time. Sakon strangled his fear and sent it to the back of his mind as he activated his final curse form. His brother Ukon separated from his body as they both stared at each other and nodded.

" Well we had a good run brother," Ukon said humorlessly having no such fantasies as defeating the monster that was coming towards them. " *heh* We sure did, but enough talk let's give him hell and make him work for our heads," Sakon said with a sadistic grin on his face that his brother shared.

" Here he comes brother prepare yourself as best you can," Sakon said as they dropped into their fighting stance.

>Summon: Rashomon<

Sakon stood in front of the gate as Ukon merged into his body. Sakon stood valiantly in front of the gate fully prepared to give his life for his master's goals.

" What are you two imbeciles doing here," A familiar voice broke the tense silence that had enveloped the clearing. Sakon jumped in shock as he looked at Kimimaru who was staring at them with amusement shining in his eyes at their reaction. The two brother felt hope grip at their heart's when they saw their captain who, although sick, was stronger than them by miles.

" Kimimaro-taicho there is no time to talk w-," *boom* Sakon was interrupted by Naruto who landed in the clearing with an explosive entrance. 

Kimimaro's eyes widened in shock as he felt the crushing weight of Naruto's chakra along with his KI pushing down on his soul. Kimimaro narrowed his eyes at the blonde who he, correctly, assumed was an enemy to his master due to the fierce glare on his face. Kimimaro wasted no time going into his final curse form.

" Where. Is. Sasuke." Naruto bit out through his rage as he stared at the two standing in his way. Sakon slipped into a fighting stance as he glared at the blonde. " I see," was all Naruto said before he disappeared from their view and landed a double-fisted punch on Sakon's face while simultaneously kicking Kimimaro in the face with both feet sending them both away from each other. Naruto spun his body in the air and landed on his feet.

Kimimaro and Sakon both dash around the wall after gathering their bearings. They were planning on blindsiding him if he went around and they definitely had a plan in case he got over so he went for the next best thing. Naruto dashes in the direction of the wall before punching it with an ice-coated fist that broke it into millions of pieces. The wall disappeared back into the summon realm. much to the shock of the three opponents.

Naruto ran straight for Kimimaro as he sent chakra into his hands and unsealed his twin blades a foot away from Kimimaroand went for a decapitating slash as he positioned both arms on opposite sides and brung them together in a scissor-like fashion hoping to take his head off. 

Kimimaro made bones grow from on top of his shoulders to protect his neck and thrust both palms towards Naruto's midsection t impale the seemingly defenseless teen. imagine his shock when his bones shattered upon meeting Naruto's stomach. Naruto's blades cut halfway through the bones on Kimimaro's shoulders like hot knives through butter before finally meeting resistance due to Kimimaro pumping more chakra into them to make them stronger.

Naruto raised his right foot and gave Kimimaro a chakra enhanced kick to the chest before turning around and running towards Sakon who crossed his arms over his chest to block Naruto's punch. Sakon felt the bones in his arms groan and crack under the pressure of Naruto's fist. Naruto brought his fist back before uppercutting Sakon in the ribs under his crossed arms. 

Sakon's eyes glazed over slightly as blood and spittle flew from his mouth and his body was raised off of the ground. Naruto roundhouse kicked Sakon away before turning around just in time to catch a flying spear made of bone inches away from his face. Naruto did not even flinch as he threw it back at Kimimaro with more power and speed than it originally had. 

Kimimaro only had a fraction of a second to react as he tilted his head to the side allowing the bone to fly past his face. A long red line appeared on his face starting from his cheek to just below his ear. Kimimaro had little time to be shocked when he felt a stinging pressure on his right shoulder. He looked up to see that Naruto was standing on his blade that he and left in the bone with one ice coated foot coming forward with tremendous speed towards his face. " Shi-," Kimimaro was sent flying back once again. 

Naruto landed on the ground before reverse summoning his blades back into his hands. Naruto looked in the direction of Sakon whose twin had been knocked out of him after he went through his third tree. Naruto narrowed his eyes at him before charging in his direction. Ukon looked up and saw two swords coming down on him at speeds he couldn't hope to dodge. Ukno closed his eyes and awaited death. ' Sorry I couldn't be much help brother,' Ukno thought sadly. Ukon did not feel any pain as he was pushed out of the way. Ukon's eyes shot open in terror as he heard the blood-curdling scream of pain that left his bothers mouth.

Sakon let out a scream of pain as his left arm and leg were sliced clean off of his body. Sakon, in a desperate attempt of self-preservation, crawled over to his brother who immediately caught on and merged into his brother's body and replaced his leg and arm with his own all the while giving his brother control of the two limb. Naruto run straight at the two preparing to bring his fight with the two a halt. Naruto jumped to the side allowing a bone to fly past him and into the shoulder of Sakon/Ukon. Before they could scream out in pain Naruto used their distraction as a chance to plunge his sword into their head's. 

Naruto let go of his blade and turned around and swung his second blade cutting through the bone heading towards his heart with ease. Naruto took off towards Kimimaro who had an enraged look on his face seemingly pissed at being slapped around. " I'm going to rip your arms off and beat you to death with them you fiend," screamed an enraged Kimimaro. 

" You're welcome to try," was Naruto's only reply as he resummoned his blade that had previously found a sheath in the cranium's of Sakon and Ukon. Naruto ran at Kimimaro with both blades in hand as Kimimaro pulled two ragged looking short blades made from bones out of his knees. Kimimaro pumped chakra into his blades so that they would not shatter upon meeting Naruto's superior weapons. The two met each other and the kenjutsu battle began. 

Kimimaro was no slouch in kenjutsu seeing as he was taken under the wing of Orochimaru a man who could give even the strongest seven ninja swordsman of the mist a run for her money, but Naruto was clearly his superior in the art of blades as he equaled Kimimaro blow for blow with his blades while destroying bones that Kimimaro shot from his body at nearly point blank range. Naruto growled in annoyance as he felt a large chakra signature explode from behind him. ' No more games,' Naruto thought to himself as he pumped his blades with his wind element the moment before his blades were to meet Kimimaro's. Kimimaro's eyes widened in shock and pain as Naruto's blades passed right through his bone swords and dug deep into his torso before making a long line to the other side. 

Naruto turned his back to Kimimaro donkey kicked him with a single leg and pumped wind chakra into one blade and fire into another as he focused on the new chakra signature. Naruto watched unimpressed as Sakon/Ukon barreled through the tree line headed straight for Naruto to engage him in a battle of blows. Naruto had other plans. Naruto slashed his sword an X formation. A tornado of white-hot fire left his right blade and a tornado of sharpened wind left his left blade the two attacks soon merged into an all-devouring un-biased inferno of winds coated in superheated fire. The undead twins were swallowed by the tornado. Naruto turned around and sent a nearly invisible line of highly compressed air at Kimimaro who had no time to dodge and lost his left arm.

Kimimaro's roar of pain was halted by a chain wrapping around his neck crushing his airways. Eight more chains exploded from the ground and wrapped around Kimimaro's body and traped him to the ground restricting his movements. " I don't have time to play with you so I'll just make sure you can't come back," Naruto growled out as he sucked in as much air as his lungs could hold. The chains holding Kimimaro seemed to melt around his body until he was in a metal cocoon with only two holes one right above his head barely the size of his fist and the other hole was the size of his face and extended out towards Naruto.

Kimimaro's eyes widened in terror as he thrashed out in the cocoon in a feeble attempt to escape. ' I guess I won't be of any use to Orochimaru-sama anymore, at least I held his attention long enough for the others to get closer to the meeting point,' Kimimaro thought to himself as he stopped squirming and accepted his fate. '>Katon no Jutsu: Hitsuji no yaku<' Naruto thought to himself as he spat fire through the hole the fire traveled through the cocoon and left through the other hole at the end getting rid of Kimimaro.

Naruto focused his sensor abilities and found Sasuke along with another Chakra signature heading west although at a much slower pace than when they first set off. Naruto set off in their direction pumping chakra into his legs the whole way there. Naruto could finally see the female coming into sight as he ran towards them increasing his speed almost tenfold. 

Naruto grabbed Tayuya by the back of her head not slowing down and slammed her face into a tree her skull caving in and flattening in his hand. " Disappear," Naruto whispered as her body froze before the ice exploded into a thin mist of trillions of pieces. Naruto walked over to the barrel that held his best friend. 

" I can finally bring you back," Naruto said gleefully. Naruto removed the lid of the barrel only to bend his head back as Sasuke shot out of it with a deformed pair of webbed hand-like wings sprouting from his back. His skin was grey and a black cross sat in the middle of his face. 

__________________________________________________

Sup guys not dead. sorry for making you wait so long for a new chapter. I've been trying to reinvent myself and my writing style. Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Translation.

Doragon no hi: Dragon Fire

Hitsuji no yaku: Burning Coffin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 4.1K 22
Naruto was neglected and was bullied and abuse in "his" own village and "his" family neglected "him" for "his" two siblings menma and mina. What is g...
525K 10.1K 58
At five years old, Naruto unleashes the Kyuubi's chakra and slaughters the mob that attempted to kill him. Having little choice, Hiruzen Sarutobi, th...
138K 2K 8
Exiled for defending himself Naruto makes a name of himself that brings fear to all. Even Akatsuki. He returns to his birth village to see if they ar...
64.8K 1.1K 55
Naruto was running. The sound of a crowd of villagers and their feet pounding on the floor in a rush to catch him filled his ears. Their enraged scre...