Falling for Mr Billionaire (C...

By bunnybear209

Two best friend, one is a billionaire and the other just a mere middle class man,decided to let their childre... More

Prologue
Chapter-1 knowing about the marriage...
Chapter-2 Angel
Chapter-3 outdated
Chapter-4 let's have some fun
Chapter-5 Sleep with me or be our slave
Chapter-6 Take her with you
Chapter-7 let's go to club
Chapter-8 I am lost
Chapter-9 You will be staying under one roof
Chapter-10 the person is known other then Samuel
Chapter-11 I love you.
Chapter-12 I want to kiss you
Chapter-13 He can't be here
Chapter-14 Why is he helping me?
Chapter-15 A dinner date with her
Chapter-16 welcome to hell Erica
Chapter -18 Gosh !!!he is here but why??
Chapter-19 Finally, I found her
Chapter-20 I am not going back
Chapter-21 the past
Chapter-22 its tempting ;wanna touch it again.
Chapter-23 frist kiss,first sleep
Chapter-24 I choked myself
Chapter-25 Forever!!!
Chapter-26 Promise
Chapter-27 You are like a mother to me
Chapter-28 Guest
Chapter-29 banging and noises
Chapter-30 miss trash
Chapter-31 Evidence
Chapter-32 Repay!!!
Chapter-33 something very important !!!
Chapter-34 Propose her
Chapter-35 Finally you are mine
A/N
A/N

Chapter-17 She left for Boston

17.3K 590 16
By bunnybear209

Samuel 's POV***

When I heard what Richard did , really affected me. I fell a sting inside my heart because on knowing that the girl you like being kiss no not literally a kiss but doing that to the girl you like by some other boy really hurts a lot.

After hearing Richard out ,I can't really stay there anymore so I walked out from there and as I walking down the hallway ,I saw Erica standing in the middle of the hallway ,so I slowly and gently walk towards her and touch her shoulder which made her stiffened .

Then she slowly turn around ,only to see me but when I saw her face ,I saw fear in her eyes ,so I asked her,
"What's wrong ,Erica ?"

She shook her head and said,
"mm....nothing, I am fine",she gave me a tight smile.

I stare at her for a moment before I bend down to pick her cellphone and handed it to her.

"th-thank you"she stutter as she said and took her cellphone from my hand.

"so don't you have class,now"I asked her

"I have but I don't feel like going in today,so..."she replied

"okay,if its like that then would you like to go and grab something to eat or drink?"I asked

"o-okay!!!"she agreed and we went down to the college canteen.

After we got our self something to eat and drink,I asked her
"so how is living with Richard ,its been almost 1 and half month?"

"its fine"she said as she plays with her straw.

She seem lost as well like Richard this morning maybe because of Richard action last night. But I can't let that incident stuck in her mind and after all Richard said that he wasn't in his right mind. yes!!!I must cheer her up.

"hey Erica,did you heard about the party??"I asked her before taking a sip of my coffee, which made her lift her head up and look at me in confusion .

"guess ,you didn't actually some of my friends are throwing party for our final meet before graduation day"I said to clear her confusion and in an instant she smile.

"party,means your graduation party"she asked.

"yes!!"

"can I join in as well?"

"yes you can come along too" I said and she began to drink again.

"mm....is everyone coming as well?"she asked

"yes I think everyone is going to come,why??"

"nothing by the way when is the party? "she asked and began to suck her drink.

I kept on staring at her and then I said,
"its next month on 10th,you are free right on that day"

"yes of course and ,I'll be there"she answered with her beautiful smile.

"and on that night I want to tell you something very important"

"tell me something important ,I wonder what's that?can't wait for that day"she said.

I nodded my head and we continued to drink. And on that night for sure I'll tell her how I feel for her ,wait for me Erica .

Erica's POV***

After talking with Samuel ,I decided to come home even though I have two more class left .And as I reach home ,I saw Richard seated on the couch going through some papers and I walk in the living room ,he lift his head and stare at me and our eyes meet again but lasted only for a second as he turn away and began to continue his work again.

"you are home early "I asked as I went and sat on the couch opposite to him.

"mm.."he said without looking at me.

I just sat there for a minute and then asked ,"are you hungry?do you want to have anything?if you want I'll make it for yo...."but I was cut off

"no thanks ,can you please leave me alone,I really can't concentrate "he stated

"o-okay!!!"and I stood up and went to my room.

When I reach my room ,I look around my room and I fell so empty and lonely ,even if Richard and the maids are here ,I feel alone and then something warm fell on my cheeks and when I touch my face it was my tears ,my tears are coming back to me again ,my fears ,my torture are all coming back again. I don't want to go through those again,please God don't let them overtake me again....And then I sat down near my bed and wrap my arms around my legs and tried to think of the good times I had with my parents,which always ease me every time when I am sad ,lonely or scared.

Two days passed by quickly and ,Richard hardly come home because after that incident he hardly talk and spend his time at home and in the campus ,even we pass each other he tried to ignore me and on the other hand ,Melvin never leave a chance to torture me ,even the last two days,he tried to harassed me by pulling me inside an empty classroom but I was saved when someone knock on the door and also he slapped me yesterday because I tried to defy him .

I did tried to tell Richard about Melvin's behavior but because of those girls and some of his gang members ,it turn out as a joke and as always I turn into a laughing stock. I really want to run away but something inside me push me to face them,so I decided to face Melvin bravely,how much he try to blackmail or torture me,I won't give up but .....

"hey sweetheart "he whispered in my ear and again goose bums run over my body but I turn around to face him.

"don't come near me and don't dare to touch me"I said angrily and glare at him.

But he just began to laugh ,which made me dumbfounded .Oh no,what have I done ,now?he is angry,now he won't leave me. Melvin when he is pissed off he start to laugh which is really dangerous and now ,I am death.

I stare at him in horror as he laugh and then he suddenly stopped and glare me full of rage in his eyes. By seeing that I took a step backward but then he grab my arms tightly which cause a sting .

"what did you say?how dare you order me?who gave you permission to raise your voice??"he asked as his grip on my arm gets tighter.

I made a soft cry as the pain began to get severe ,I tried to removed his hand but he even get hold my other hand and squeezed my wrist hard . I tried to called for help but he threatened me which made me to stop.

"if you don't stay quiet I am going to take you right here"when he said that my eyes widen and again I tried to loose his grip on me but as always he is way too strong,so I gave up.

"good girl!!!"he said and began to sniffed around my neck,just then some students drop in and by seeing them my eyes went wide .

"Ri-Richard "I stammered in shock as I saw them.

"what are you doing here?and Erica ,what's going on?"Samuel said in confusion .

"Guys ,I tried to convinced her that its not a good idea but she insisted me on doing this."

I push him and went towards Richard and said
"no,he is lying Richard ,I never did said that he ..."but he cuts me off and he walk towards them

"see she even did this "and he showed his neck where there are two hickeys which made me startled .
"I tried to stop her but she didn't listen to me and force herself on me"

Tears roll down on my cheeks and shook my head and said,
"no,no,he is...."but I was cut off again.

"I never thought that you are such a bitch "Rick said

"yeah,I never imagine you would be so hungry for a man "Jorge said as he shook his head in disappointment.

I didn't care to what they said ,I was waiting for Richard to say something but he glare at me .

"Richard ...."I called out his name but still he didn't say a word.

"Richard ,I am sorry but I was force by her to..."he was cut off
when Marissa and Rebecca came in,
"what's going in here guys?? and Melvin what happen to your arms who scratch you ,oh don't tell me you did"she said pointing at me.

"yes she did ,she tried to harassed me"Melvin said

"no,I never di...."I couldn't complete , when she slapped me

"you how dare you to do that and I know exactly what I should do with you ,may I Richard "but Richard didn't say anything.

"Marissa that's enough ,you don't have to do anything"Samuel said

"no,Samuel she need to be punished and what does she think of herself she just got enrolled only a few months back and now she is trying to..oh it disgust me"she said in groan.

"yes Marissa is right,we shouldn't let this go easily ,if we don't teach her a lesson next time there might be others who will try to do like she did "Rebecca stated and I exactly know that they are taking this chance as an advantage and try their best to cause harm and humiliate me but I know Richard would never let them do anything to me.

"come here you bitch!!"and she pulled my hair.

"Richard please believe me!!"I begged.

"Marissa let it go"Samuel said

"yeah let her go ,you don't have to do anything like this"Jimmy said trying to defend me.

"no...."but she was cut off when Richard open his mouth,finally .

"let her go Marissa ,you don't have the right to do anything to her" Richard said in rage

Marissa released my hair and then I stare at Richard and just as I was about to say something.

"and you don't you ever appear in front of me even here at college until I graduate and at home as well"he said before turning his back on me.

I tried to say something but then stopped myself. I thought he walk away but then ,he turn around and said,

"I wish you did never came in my life...and you really are an attention seeker"he smirk before walking away including his friends ,Samuel and Jimmy fell pity on me but they didn't say a word and just left .

After they left especially Richard ,I don't know what happen to me but I fell broken from inside I never felt like this but this time I really don't know and I fell on my knees. I fell that its all over for me here ,I really can't live like this. Then I heard Melvin said,"did you enjoy my surprised , now ,you are back to being alone no friends ,no lovers ,only you"he smirk and went out.

I remain there for about 15 minutes or so,then I got on my feet and went out to talk to Richard again,to make him believed in me. I began searching for him in every class but he was nowhere and when I went out to the garden there he was standing with his friends,so I ran towards him and pulled him to face me.

"Richard ,listen to me please"I said with full of worries.

He flinch my hand and crossed his arms over his chest,
"speak,what you want to say?"he order

"I never did anything like that ,he was the one who dragged me into the room and tried to harassed me,I would never ever do that to him..."I explain what Melvin tried to do to me. I thought he would be surprised or be furious on hearing to what Melvin did to me but instead he smirk which totally tear me inside.

"Melvin was right about her"Jordan said with a smile.

I was confused to what they were saying and smiling but then it made me clear when Rick said,

"Melvin told us that you would come to Richard to let him believed in you and what you just explained now to him was exactly the same which Melvin told us that you would do and say ."

"You think that by saying all those ,I'll believed you no never ,I won't and you know something you really are a burdensome to me and my family"Richard snarl

"I -I .."I tried to say something but words couldn't come out.

"just get lost from here and from my life"he said and turn away from my side.

I just stood there dumbstruck for a moment and then I ran away from them .

Richard 's POV***

After what happen this afternoon ,I can't concentrate anymore so I went to the company to distract my mind as I was working ,I realised that I was kind of rude and harsh against her so,I thought of apologizing to her when I get home but then all of the sudden my mom called ,she never called me ,I mean she does only when if she is worried or missed me?so,I received her call,and just as I said 'hello' ,the next thing she said made me dumbstruck ,"she really can't be gone"

She left for Boston .....

*********-----------*********
Another chapter for you guys,

I hope you'll enjoy reading through it,

Please Vote,Comment and Share it,if you enjoyed it.

love you,

bunnybear209**-****-**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

836K 25.9K 56
"Well I think the best option is that we should get married" I said breaking the silence. "Have you lost your mind" she yelled at me. "Look I know...
652 97 31
We all wish for a happy ending in a life full of obstacles. Same was with Autumn. Autumn is the daughter of a very rich family in the entire English...
21.3M 643K 52
"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker standing in front of me with hands in his...
3.2K 132 20
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...