Farrah Faye

ally21 által

a girl who has nothing yet has everything strives to be on top. always being the last yet always first. it's... Több

Farrah Faye [1]
Farrah Faye [2]
Farrah Faye [3]
Farrah Faye [4]
Farrah Faye [6]
Farrah Faye [7]
Farrah Faye [8]
Farrah Faye [9]
Farrah Faye [10]

Farrah Faye [5]

16 1 0
ally21 által

It took me a while to get this chapter right. And I hope it is. I hope you like it as much as I liked writting it!

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!

NO VOTES + NO COMMENTS = NO NEW CHAPTER!!!

ENJOY! (:

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

[5]

Faye's P.O.V.

How can people be so rude!? I mean, I got shot in the stomach AGAIN!

I didn't feel any pain so I slowly put my right hand to my stomach and felt for a wound or blood. Nothing. I looked down at the hole in my dress and saw a small pink dot on my pale flesh. The bullet didn't penetrate! I looked up at John, gave a menacing smile, then before he could even register my movement, I had the gun in my hand with it pointed at his head.

"Good shot. Too bad it didn't go through. Now, I know that if I were to pull this trigger with the gun pointed at your head, you wouldn't be able to dodge it and you wouldn't be able to come back from it. You're not like me, so I wouldn't gamble with your life if I were you. Just something you should think of." I backed away from John with the gun still in my hand. I turned my head but kept the gun pointed at John as I said, "Don't think that because my head is turned away from you that I wont sense anything. Make a move and I will kill you, John." I could hear the thumping of hearts as they started beating faster and faster with every second.

"Faye, I think you've scared them enough." Rex came up behind me and put a hand on my lower back, sending shivers up my back.

"You think now do you. Well, I haven't even begun to have fun with them yet. Please, Rex, jsut a little more time? Please? After what he did to me, you should be thinking about me not them. But then again, I could kill them all right here." I smiled as their heartbeats got faster. I looked to the mirror hanging above the fireplace. A woman was looking back at me. My eyes as bright purple as they have ever been and my flesh as pale as ever. Shivers went through my body as I backed away from the mirror.

'what are you doing? you cana take them. we both know you can. you've wanted this for a very long time and now that you have the chance, you're going to back out?' My inner voice kicked in and I listened.

'No! I may have wanted this for a long time, but that doesn't mean I'm going to start now."

'but you've already killed before. why not now?'

'Those were newly made vampires and that girl was in trouble. These are people I know and once cared for. They aren't some chew toy like those others wer.'

'maybe, but we both know that sosmething has to be done.'

'I know.'

'someone is talking to you. you might want to check back into your body now.'

I hadn't realized that I had opened my mind. I was drifting between the astral plane and the real world. I have to do something about these people.

"Faye! Come back, Faye."

My vision cleared and I saw Rex in front of me trying to take the gun away from me. My hand tightened on the tiny silver gun as I said, "Do you have a death wish or are you looking for some fun?" His eyes shot to mine and soon all I could see was Rex. I closed my eyes as I felt his lips brush mine.

I quickly stepped back and said, "Trying to seduce me into giving you the gun, Rex? Tsk-Tsk. Not going to happen. Please, everyone, sit down."

Everyone sat down but never took their eyes off of me. Ha! like I could kill all of them. I'd probably die by Rex's hand if I tried, but I'd take John down with me. "Now, I'm sure you're all very curious as to the reason I'm here, and why I left. I can already tell that John didn't tell you why I left. Don't worry, I won't be staying, John," I said as I looked over at a shaking John.

"There are several reasons why I left and very few reasons of why I came back. I left because I seemed to be hurting you all. Everything I did hurt you. Just my being with you here kept you in danger. I needed to find answers to my questions. All of the people who could answer them, died a time ago. John didn't want me staying here for a reason I don't know. We made a deal, I would leave if he kept a shield over the house to protect all of those that were living in it the time he put the spell on it. He did it when I left the city. But it seems that the shield was too weak to keep me out of this house. I had to get away from here, away from all of you. No one would have let me go that night if you were all awake. Well, that is, everyone but John. I put you all in a sleeping trance where you wouldn't wake up until I forced you to. I did so when I was sure that none of you would be able to tell where I went. I left that night, with a gunshot wound. But a few days afterwards it healed." I looked around at all of the shocked faces. John's face portrayed no emotion.

Before anyone could say anything I continued. "On my way away from here, I found this place that could answer my questions. How long did you know, John?"

"I-I don't know what you are talking about."

"Cut the bullshit, John. How long have you known that I wasn't your daughter?"

"Since the day you came into our lives. Alysse's baby died when she went into labor. I begged the doctors not to say anything to her. I adopted you and told her that you were her baby. It was supposed to be a boy, and she questioned that. I told her that they made a mistake. Growing up, you looked just like us. But then your hair color changed to black and your eyes changed to purple. You looked nothing like us then." He stopped talking when he thought that he had done enough damage, but that didn't mean that I was done.

"That's not all you did. There are hospital records that say i was emitted because of bruises and cuts. Excessive amounts of them too. Almost everyday. Did that start the same time I started changing? How about the first time you caught me drinking from an animal in the backyard? You got someone to wipe my memory. That's why I didn't recall the memory Alysse was talking about. The time when I'd disappear from my body. Or how about the time you left me placed? I still found my way home, and after everyone went to bed, you'd sneak into my room and beat me. You'd tell me that I was a demon child. But that was before I found out what we all were. You all kept it from me because I didn't show any signs of vampirism. That's when I brought Rex home to meet you that you all started panicking. He was a vampire and you didn't want me to know. You all thought that dI didn't know, but I already knew because he explained everything to me. You all thought that I was oblivious to everything." I looked around the room but no one said anything.

"I went to an old town, everyone was scared of me because they knew what I was because of my eyes. But they all saw that I didn't know. One night someone came to my room and told me what I was. I am the last heir to the Vampire throne. John, you knew that. That's why you kept me. You thought that if no one found me, that since you were next in line, you would get the throne. Guess what, John?"

"What?" He said with menace.

I smiled playfully and waited a minute or two before I answered. "I am now the only soul-surviving heir to the throne. The throne is mine now, John. And since I am the boss of the Vampires, as you would say, that means I am the boss over you. And since you shot me, that means I get to determine if you die or not." Before he could blink I was behind him. I leaned close to his ear and whispered, "I own you, John. Your life is mine." I laughed as I saw his body go rigid. I took my place again and looked at everyone. They were all ghostly white and not a single one of them was looking at me. Not even Rex.

"Are you scared of me now, Rex?"

He answered my question with a question of his own. "How long have you known, Faye?"

"A month after I left."

"And you didn't tell me?" He glared at me.

"I had business to attend to while you were sending your little friends after me. I can give you a list of where they are working if you would like. I didn't kill them like I did those two newly made vampires. I just put it into their heads that they didn't liket heir jobs so they should find one that didn't involve finding people, and they did exactly what I told them to."

I waited for an answer but I didn't get any. I stood up and said, "I'm going to head into town. John, If you try to run, or if any of you try to run, I will find you. I am a tracker after all. So I suggest you all stay here. I will come by in the morning with a desicion about your life, John."

I walked to the front door. "It was nice seeing you Callen. You as well, Prism. See you all tomorrow." I opened the door and headed out into the night.

Telling them about my true self was much more easier than I thought it would have been. I drove around on my motorcycle until I found a hotel. I booked the room for the week and headed up to my room. I got to my room. Changed into some black shorts with white piping on the edges amd a white tanktop. A knock at the door sent put me on alarm. I looked at the clock: one in the morning. There's only one person who knows that i'm up the late every night.

I opened the door and Rex came in immediately. He started babbling about something. "Rex, slow down. Take a breath. Now, what is it you were saying?"

"Why didn't you tell me about the you-know-what?"

"Like I said before, I had business I had to attend to. I had a lot to learn about myself and about my heritage. If I could've, I would've told you. I just didn't expect to see you again. Actually I didn't expect to see you ever. I'm sorry." I said the last two words in a whisper so low only I could hear it.

"Why wouldn't you expect to see me again?"

"Because I didn't want to hurt you again. I know I said that I wouldn't, but I couldn't stand by and watch you get hurt because of my actions. That night that I got shot...That night I decided I wasn't going to hurt anyone ever again. But ever since I learned about myself, I haven't been able to protect even myself. Wait! how did you get in here without getting killed? I have guards posted everywhere possible."

"I didn't see any guards. Guess they didn't see me either."

"Yeah, I guess so. Look I'm really tired."

"No you're not. You never go to bed this early. You're not tired. I know you, Faye."

"Did you know my real name is Faye? It was never Farrah. John just called me that because he thought that if he didn't call me Faye that no one would ever put two and two together. But I really am tired. I worked the really late shift the day before you found me at the club and I haven't gotten any sleep since."

"Okay. I'll lay here with you. And I'll be there tomorrow when you go to see all of them again. If that's okayy with you, your highness?" He laughed and soon I was laughing too.

"That would be perfectly okay with me, babe. Don't call me highness. I don't like that. Faye will work. And only you will call me that since you are my mate. But it's not official yet."

"What do you mean?" Rex asked but I was already slipping away from him.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Mmmmmm...." I groaned as I stretched. I didn't need to open my eyes to know that Rex was still sleeping. I slipped from his embrace and quickly changed clothes. I decided to dress preppy, so no one would recognize me. I pulled on a hot pink bra, a matching pair of underwear, a hot pink v-neck and a pair of dark blue jean shorts, and a pair of pink converse. I put eyeliner, mascara, and base on. I looked at the clock: five in the morning. I walked to the door quietly, opened it, and slipped out. I turned my IPod on and started running. I listened to Paramore's song: All I Wanted:

Think of me when you're out, when you're out there

I'll beg you nice from my knees

When the world treats you way too fairly

It's a shame I'm a dream

All I wanted was you

I think I'll pace my apartment a few times

And fall asleep on the couch

And wake up early to black and white re-runs

That escaped from my mouth......

A tap on my shoulder made me jump. I turned and took a hold of the guys arm and twisted it back behind his back so he was facing away from me. "Woah! Your Highness, it's just me."

I released him and asked, "Which one are you?"

"My name is Ash. I'm sorry I sneaked up on you like that. I didn't mean for that to happen."

"It's okay, Ash. Just try something less...alarming. Next time I may not let go." I smiled at him and Ash smiled back at me.

"Would you mind it if I joined you on your run?" Ash asked me as his smile never faultered.

"I don't mind. Just make sure you can keep up."

"Yes m'am." I laughed and started my run again.

We ran for nearly two hours without a break until Ash started slowing down. We both stopped and Ash bent over and started taking deep breaths.

"If you stand up and put your hands behind your head then you'll be able to take deeper breaths." I put my hand on his sweaty back and rubbed it until his breathing labored.

"That's better. Are you okay now?" I asked as I took my hand from his back.

"Yes, Thank you. You are amazing. At running, I mean. Not that you aren't amazing anyways. Um..I'm going to shut up now." I laughed and soon he was laughing with me.

"Why don't you go back. I'm going to finish my run. I won't take long. I promise."

"I can't leave you by yourself your highness." Ash got all serious now.

"Fine. Then I'll make it an order. Go back. I won't take long."

"Yes m'am." He turned and ran back the way we came. I waited until he was out of sight before I started my run again.

After an hour of running, the sun was beating down on me and my IPod was dead. I was sweating like I was never going to stop running. I know it's not a nice image if you are imagining this, but hey, what can I say, that I'm not sweating at all? Yeah, right. That wouldn't be normal. I ran a couple more steps and felt a shiver run down my spine. I stopped, turned, and heard a sickening crunch before I felt it. It didn't hurt as much I thought it would have. The pain was more like an annoying bug rather than like a broken nose, which is what I now had. Blood poured from my nose before I could stop it. I looked at my attacker and saw a pair of black eyes.

"Hello, your highness."

"How is John today, Hunter?" A flash of shock ran through the man's face. He looked like a little kid with his hand stuck in the cookie jar.

"I don't know that name, but how do you know mine?" He asked.

"Oh, Hunter. I know all about you. I know you are John's hunter. That's why you're called Hunter. Now, I wont kill you if you leave right now, but if you throw another punch, then i will be forced to kill you. If my guards were here, you would be dead. If my mate was here, you would be dead before you could even take that first step in my direction. Now back off if you know what's good for you." He started backing up. "Oh! Tell John that I'll be by later to decide his fate. Like him, I hold your life in my hands. You work for me now, got it?" Hunter nodded and quickly backed up and ran for his life, literaly.

Ash came up to me. "Here take some of mine. He'll freak if he sees you like that."

"So your the one that let Rex pass last night."

"I recognized him. Now please take some before he sees you."

I nodded, lowered my head to the gash in his arm and drank. After a few minutes I pulled back. I licked the wound and it closed up. I looked at Ash, smiled and said, "Thank you, Ash. Oh, later on I'm going to my old house. I'd like you to be with me when I walk in. Is that alright?"

"Yes, your highness."

I left Ash and headed to the hotel room. I didn't bother with fixing my nose yet. It would be fixed by the time I got to the house. I ran back to the hotel room as fast as my legs would let me. What would have taken about three hours, took me about three minutes. I saw the guardes moving at the edge of my vision, listening to their thoughts, the wondering about my nose. I opened the door to the room and heard the shower going. I knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" Rex called.

"I need to come in. I promise to keep my eyes closed." I replied teasingly.

"Fine, but no peeking."

I opened the door and went straight to the sink. I quickly washed the blood off of my face and dabbed at my broken nose. I winced as I hit a the exact spot the hunter hit. "Ahh!" I splashed water on my face quickly.

"You alright, Faye?" Rex asked as he pulled back the shower curtain, revealing everything. I couldn't help but look down. i quickly pulled my eyes up to his chest.

"Y-Yes, everything is okay." No it's not! Seeing him makes my knees go weak.

"See something you like? You're acting like a juvenile." He laughed as he waited for me to respond.

"Oh well, if I'm a juvenile, then maybe you should frisk me to make sure I don't have anything on me, Officer." I said teasingly.

Rex stepped out of the shower and stepped towards me. "I think that is a great idea." He took another step towards me which brought him right to me. He wrapped his arms around me and I put my hands on hiss warm chest. I could feel his heartbeat under his skin. My nose started tingling, but I ignored it.

"I'm going to change the scenery a little if you don't mind." I closed my eyes and opened my mind. I pulled both of us into the astral plane. Holding one of Rex's hands, I turned towards a waterfall.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Both P.O.V.'s

Her magic sparked within him, and in the next second, they were both naked. God, he loved how powerful she was! She tugged on his hand, heading to the soft grass at the edge of the waterfall.

He let her lead, lagging behind to see the scenery; her long straight black hair sliding over the small of her back. His hands itched to cup her ass, to feel her...He stopped. "Faye, you have a tattoo?"

Her hair swung as she turned her head, clearly showing him her tattoo.

Rex lifted his eyes. "It's a crescent moon."

"Vampire Queen. It tells everyone that's who I am."

Did she have any idea how incredibly amazing she was? He pulled her to him. "You are beautiful. All of you." She was his, a vampire so special it took her vampire lover to care for her. He kissed down her cheek to the corner of her mouth.

His need for her pounded, his dick ached and his balls tightened with lust. She lifted her head, her eyes full of color. 'Ash. Let your vampire need out.'

She was in his head and he loved it. The vampire within him wanted to drain her, but he didn't want to hurt her. 'I can take you, Ash. Come on. When you can sprout wings, you'll be my mate.'

"Uh, I don't know how it works."

"That's a problem. I'm afraid we're going to have to change our plans." She drew her small hand over his ribs, down his stomach and then, with maddening slowness, along the length of his cock.

"What?" He knew she was teasing him, but her fingers were wrapped around his dick, leaving him unable to think. Then she used the very tips of two fingers to stroke his balls. Her vampire magic vibrated softly and he thrust against her, trying to get more.

"This will be working sex."

"Huh?" He'd do anything. She wanted him to work for it? He'd lay her down on the grass and lick all of her, taking the most time with her sensitive nipples, and the folds between her legs. He'd--

"To bring out your wings." Her breath was hot where she touched her lips to his chest, then drew her tongue over his nipple.

"Got to bring those wings out." She slipped down to her knees. "We're going to push you until you sprout wings." She leaned forward.

Rex sucked in a breath and watched her. So beautiful it made his chest hurt. Her midnight black hair spilling around her and sliding against the coarser hair on his thighs. Her back curved forward so he could see her narrow waist and the swell of her hips. And her face, so expressive and elegant. She parted her lips, and her tongue darted out and touched the slit at the end of his cock.

His blood raced, his heart pounded, and he reached down, stroking his hand over her silky hair.

she traced the aching head with her tongue, her fingers squeezing his hips, pulling him in tighter...until she sucked him into her hot little mouth.

He saw stars, bright snaps of light. He tried not to thrust, not to give her more than she could take.

'Give me your magic, Ash, your wings.

He would give her anything. He gathered her hair in his hand, gently tugging her head back so that she released him. He loved the frown that built between her eyebrows. She liked tasting him as much as he loved lapping at her center. 'I need to be inside you.' He dropped to his knees and swept her up into his arms to lay her on the soft grass.

He shifted so that he knelt between her legs. He stroked the soft skin of her inner thighs, then pressed her legs apart to look at her. Her flesh was damp, telling him how much she wanted him.

He shuddered once, as a force inside of him released, and the wings exploded from his back. No pain, just pure magic.

Faye arched into the touch, her eyes closing as she gave into the pleasure.

Rex could FEEL her with his wings, feel her slick folds, her tight, aching clit, her need. "Faye," he said in a hoarse voice, and he leaned over her.

The wings pulled back, quivering with the same deep desire.

She opened her eyes and wrapped her legs around his hips. 'You're mine.'

He lost control, lost any thread of himself as seperate from her, and he thrust into her, sealing them together.

She moaned, lifting her hips to take more.

Rex felt Faye around him, her magic tingling and clutching while her folds swelled and pulsed and he thrust again and again, driving them both higher, higher than they ever dared go before.

Because now they had wings.

Faye cried out, throwing her head back, her long hair framing her as the orgasm took her and she soared.

Rex roared with his own release, soaring high with his vampire. Feeling the wings keep their pleasure going until they were wrung dry and they drifted back to the astral plane. Panting, he braced himself on his arms over her and looked down at her, his Faye, his vampire queen.

She looked at him. "Your wings are sexy."

"They aren't just my wings."

"What so you mean?"

"Look at your necklace."

He shifted his weight to one arm and lifted his hand to trace the silver that had re-formed from the elegant infinity hoops to a pair of intricate eagle wings. "It's beautiful, like you."

She looked over at the silver wings, then back to him. Her purple eyed were tinged with the thin blue ring. "You have your own magic, Rex. I didn't do it.

He loved her so much. But she still didn't understand. He leaned down to kiss her, then he said, "Faye, you are my vampire, my queen, my magic.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

936K 24.8K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...