Animal Shelter (Kuroshitsuji...

By WickedReverie

Based on manga only. When your mother decides to mess around with animal summoning spells, she accidentally s... More

Fluffy problems
Bath
Night
Weakened spell
Super box
Shopping
Interrogation
Team Kittens VS Team Ghosts
S4
Abduction
Halloween
Christmas
❤ Valentine's day ❤
Easter
Emptiness
End & Beginning [READ!!!]

Choices

295 6 2
By WickedReverie

You opened your eyes, seeing messy white locks.

— Huh? — You remembered just now that you gave Grey permission to sleep next to you. Hell, he surely wasn't a bad sight to see first after waking up, actually he hooked pretty cute during sleep, his faint mumbles were making him look funny. You tried to move, but he was holding you tightly, — Psst! Wake up, Charlie! Let go of me, otherwise I'm gonna wet my bed.

— No... I want hug. Ghosts will get me... and what if I'll turn into a rabbit again? No, no, no... I want to go home... but I like it here too... I know! I'll take Y/N with me, when I'll figure out how to return. I'll just kidnap her if she won't follow me...

— Huh! I said wake up and let go of me, you egoistic jerk! — You poked him, smiling at his annoying yet cute and funny words. He didn't move.

— This is bad, — You said, pushing him away with all your might.

— Ouch! — He felt himself falling down from a bed and opened his eyes wide, grabbing you and blanket to stay still but his heavy stomach won and both of you fell down along with blanket. Luckily you fell on the blanket, but you still couldn't avoid him falling on top of you.

— Ugh you heavy piece of sh... — You groaned, rolling and moving on top of him, — Phew... my whole body hurts.

— It serves you right! Why did you do that? I thought that ghost attacked me! Also, get off me, I'm supposed to be on top!

— Wh... you pervert!!! — You froze, blushing madly.

— I'm not pervert! Blame yourself for seducing me with a bath and food!

— Jerk! You were the the one who was seducing me with chocolate!

— I'm just joking, alright? Don't get mad at me again... you are too short tempered, be more easy on your betrothed!

— You're not my betrothed!

— That's just a matter of time.

The door opened, probably because everyone could hear faint thud when both of you fell down.

— Y/N! Why are you f***ing that guy on the floor? Move to the bed, you'll catch cold!

— MOM!!! I'm not... — You protested, your face burned with embarrassment as you looked at her just to see everyone staring at you two.

— Wha... she's doing what to me?! — Charles screeched, moving away from you, — Hey! Nobody's going to do that to me!!! I'm supposed to do it to her after our marriage!

He mumbled, blushing fiercely. Your face turned redder than Edgar's eyes.

— An earl and a commoner? This is ridiculous. — Ciel rolled his eye(s).

— I highly suspect that child can teach me what will I do with my life! Besides she can become a noble too, that's not a very big deal.

— What were you two doing, anyway? — Phipps asked, frowning and glaring at Grey. — A first–rate butler should not get caught with a woman he hasn't even proposed yet.

— We just slept together, nothing more. I wanted her to feel safe after watching that movie, she was so scared... then we fell down, that's all. We didn't do something like that.

— Really, Charlie? Really? You were the one who was scared, trembling and glomping on me! That's why I allowed you to sleep with me. Now, can y'all stop worthless blabbering and get out of my way? — You growled, heading to the bathroom.

Soon you returned, everyone was still there besides Phipps.

— Where's Phipps?

— He left, he said that he wanted to collect some plants for his chicken. — Grey shrugged.

— True, chickens love plants and it's good for them, — Sebastian nodded, — I guess I'll leave too, we need a new door.

— Ah! Sebastian, wait! Do not buy ugly one, choose wisely! — You panicked, — Otherwise you'll need to get another.

— I can paint it and make it beautiful, — Gregory said.

— But we can't touch it for a while after painting, — You argued.

— Depends what will I use for painting.

— It's just a door, it doesn't have to be a masterpiece, otherwise people will stay in bathroom longer to stare at it and that will be a catastrophe, because we're already too many, — You sighed.

— Fine, then I'll go and help him to choose a good door.

— Well, actually... I trust your taste more, but you still feel weak...

— I'll help him to choose, I'm tired of sitting home all day and hearing nonsense, — Ciel said, glancing at Grey, — Besides I'll choose faster than him, he'll probably spend all day to choose the best one.

— But that's the point! — You and Sebastian protested at the same time.

— Fine, everyone who can walk, will go... choose one and send me a picture, you know how to do it, right? — You said, looking at Sebastian, hoping that at least the demon would be fast learner.

— I know.

— Why aren't you coming? — Grey frowned, not liking the idea that you'd be staying at home alone with another man.

— Someone has to take care of...

— I'm fine! — Violet didn't let you finish.

— I can stay and take care of him, I wanted to think about new hairstyle, anyway, — Redmond glared at you, — You can go.

— Whoa... — You raised your eyebrows, taken aback by his strict look and cold voice. — You can't take care of him and your hair at the same time, can you? You can stay too, but I'm not going anywhere. Don't teach me when will I leave my own home, you're just a guest, that's rude!

— Not that it was my intention to be a guest, — He mumbled, — I was turned into a kitten and dragged into another century against my will.

— Hey, what's your problem?! Everyone is in same situation, you do not need to be a jerk about it! — You hissed, — I didn't intend it either!

— Calm down, everyone! Redmond, what's gotten into you all of a sudden?! — Gregory asked.

— Nothing.

— I'll stay too, — Grey stated.

— No way! It's your fault that door is broken! — You refused and Ciel sighed.

Grey opened his mouth to say that it was Redmond's fault too and you were letting him stay, but he changed his mind, afraid that you'd kick Redmond out as well and stay alone with Violet.

Everyone left excluding you, Redmond and Violet. Redmond was searching hairstyles while you were checking clock to see whether it was time for Gregory to eat and take pills or not. You could see Redmond glaring daggers at you from time to time.

— What? — You snarled, glaring him back.

— Help me try this hairstyle, it looks hard to do alone, — He said, pointing towards screen.

— Fine, — You said, approaching him, — I have free 20 minutes anyway... I do not recommend choosing hairstyle that requires help from someone, though.

— Let's move to the bathroom, I left my ribbon there...

— I'm tired, bring it here...

— Just come, — He said, dragging you along and locking door before pinning you against the wall.

— Whoa... what the...

— Stay away from my friend!

— What?

— I know what are you doing! You're just like my uncle, flirting with everyone, but Violet is not feeling well so stop playing with his feelings! Heartbreak won't be good for his health! I saw his drawing and I don't think that he's the type to fantasize like that, I'm sure that you were seducing him back then when we were buying stuff! Either stay away from him, or stay away from everyone else.

— Hey, I'm not playing! I care about him... I just do not feel like making serious choice so fast, alright?! We just met... you can't decide whether I'll stay away from him or not, it's up to him to decide, if he wants me to stay away, he'll say it, otherwise he'll feel more hurt if I'll suddenly start acting all cold... and do you realize that I can't stay away from others? I mean, certain someone will create drama if I'll do it.

— It's all your fault! You're being seductress!

— Not at all; I didn't really do anything, others would do worse stuff if they were surrounded by so many handsome men. It's just impossible to resist!

— As I said, you're just like female version of my uncle! And me... we're alike... if you weren't with my friend... eh... not that you're only with him... but still... it won't be nice of me if I'll be one of his rivals, will it? — He moved away, blushing a bit, realizing how close he was.

— Hey, do not talk about me as if I'm some toy you can easily gift to your sick friend to cheer him up or stay away from it because he grabbed it first! — You rolled your eyes when he compared himself to his uncle, even though he was popular and claiming to be casanova, he looked kind of socially awkward around women.

— You're the one who's treating men as toys... Not that I don't mind being left out, but as I said, we're alike, we aren't ready for serious choice. Especially you, you're treating me as some less interesting toy, if we were to be together, you'd eventually get bored of me, so why should I betray one of my best friends for temporary delight? As tempting as it sounds, I can't be so egoistic, especially now that he's not feeling well. I do not want to hurt his feelings just to please myself for a while. I'll just end up losing both of you.

— Well, you have a point... — You sighed, touching his hair.

— What are you doing?!

— I still have 10 more free minutes to change your hairstyle, otherwise he'll think that we were doing something weird here.

— Ah! True! — Redmond panicked.

— Stop fidgeting, do not move!

— Sorry, sorry.

You slid your fingers in his long, silky hair, playing with it a bit, enjoying it's feathery softness and the scent of roses.

— Is it just me or you're not doing my hair?

— Maybe we can say that you didn't like new hairstyle and returned old one? — You shrugged, — I barely remember the picture and I need to leave and take care of Gregory soon.

— That will sound suspicious...

— Fine, I'll try my best, — You said, pulling his hair and trying to remember picture.

— You're hurting me!

— My legs hurt more from standing on my toes to see your hair better!

— Better? — He asked after sitting down on the toilet.

— Yeah, a little better, I guess, but I can't reach your back this way.

— I guess I do not have other choice, then, — He said, pulling you onto his lap.

— Aren't we a little too close? — You asked, blushing and tucking a strand of his hair behind his ear, — Maybe you could just turn around.

— Still not close enough for our liking, — He whispered seductively.

You couldn't help but press your lips against his, making him tensed. He kissed back, pulling you closer to his body, before breaking kiss.

— We shouldn't do this...

— True. I'll go, stay and try to do something about your hair, — You said, leaving bathroom.

— Your voracious friend wouldn't like that you stayed alone with another man, — Violet mumbled.

— Are you going to tell him? — You asked, handing him food, — I was just doing your friend's hair.

— Of course not. But I'm sure that you two wouldn't lock the door just for that reason.

— Oh, we only wanted to discuss conflict we had earlier, without bothering you, that's all.

— I see. So you're really with that guy, since you were afraid that I'd tell him...

— I just want to avoid drama. Why are you asking so many questions? Could it be that you're jealous?

— Perhaps, — He mumbled, munching food to avoid talking.

— Ah. I knew you'd use this move.

— What do you mean?

— Never mind.

— You just tried to wake me up once, that's all, it's not that you promised me love or something. — He mumbled after he ate food and took pill, — I guess it didn't have a big meaning for you. I don't really have a right to be jealous.

— Then why were you drawing us kissing?

— I wasn't! Redmond is lying! I'm going to hit him again! This time harder...

— You don't need to hide stuff from me, you know... you're wrong. It meant a lot to me... I like you... it's just that you aren't only one I like. I'm sorry. Do you hate me?

— No.

— Tell me, what do you feel?

He shrugged.

— I... I'm not very good at talking. I guess I feel like a paper, like at first you sketched something unknown on me... when you were... — He blushed, remembering bath, — And then you improved that sketch... I felt so warm that night, into your arms, when I was a kitten... not only outside... I felt warmth inside too... you were so kind to me. When you kissed me, I felt like drawing was finished and my feelings were making sense. However, you ruthlessly started erasing my hopes and drawing blurred, starting to look like a dreadful monster of loneliness, heartbreak and jealousy, or the ghost of departed hope, reminding me that nothing was left but it's bones, crumbled to ash, making me feel like an empty canvas.

— This is very beautiful... and cute. I'm sorry. I don't want to see you sad, you are important to me. — You said, carefully hugging him and kissing his forehead, — Alright, I shouldn't let you talk much, you need rest.

You moved away from him, checking your mail to see if Sebastian sent door picture.

You gasped when you saw 4 unread messages.

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

From: onehellofabutler@__.__

To: ____________@__.__

10:08pm

Check out attached files! — Sebastian.

________________________________________

someunattractivewhitedoor.jpg (66.6kb)

elegantblackdooryoushouldchoose.jpg (66.6kb)

somedoorthatlookshardtobreakbuttooheavytoopenformostofthepeopleinhouse.jpg (66.6kb)

somewoodendoorthatsmellslikebook.jpg (66.6kb)

sometooplaindoor.jpg (66.6kb)

somedooryourmothersaidyouwoulddlike.jpg (66.6kb)

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

From: onehellofabutler@__.__

To: ____________@__.__

10:18pm

Decide faster, I know that you can reply in a few minutes. I'm tired of waiting. — Earl Phantomhive.

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

From: onehellofabutler@__.__

To: ____________@__.__

10:23pm

WHY ARE NOT YOU REPLYING?! ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?! — Charles.

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

From: onehellofabutler@__.__

To: ____________@__.__

10:25pm

We could not stop earl Grey, he is coming, I think you'll need one more door or maybe a window? — Sebastian.

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

— Oh my!!! EDGAR OPEN ALL DOORS AND WINDOWS QUICKLY!!! — You screamed, running towards the door to open it before certain someone would break it.

— Why? What happened?

— Just do it! I'll explain later! — You made sure that everything was open and returned to computer.

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

From: ____________@__.__

To: onehellofabutler@__.__

Everything is alright here, Sebastian. Buy [door of your choice] and come back. I'm sorry to make you all wait, I was doing Edgar's hair and helping Gregory. I wasn't expecting to get message so soon. — Y/N.

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

You've sent mail and sighed in relief.

— They warned you, didn't they?! — Grey stormed into room.

— Yep, they did. Haha! You're cute when you're jealous.

— Hm. I'm always cute!

— Yeah, whatever, just calm down, — You said, giving him a hug, — Are you hungry?

— Why do you keep me asking that every time? You're making it sound like I can do nothing but eat... actually... I'm starving. But I enjoy hug. What should I do?

— Depends what's more important for you.

— If I'll die of hunger, I won't be able to enjoy hug again... but I guess I can stay a little while longer. — He pushed you away suddenly, — Why weren't you replying?!

— I had to do Redmond's hair and Take care of Violet. Are you satisfied now?

— I'll be satisfied when you'll take care of me instead, — He pouted.

— Y'all help me close windows and doors! Well, not you, Greg.

— Stop treating me as if I'm on my deathbed! — Gregory protested.

— But...

— I don't want to hear it.

— Where is everyone? — Phipps asked, entering door along with his chicken.

— They are buying the door. — Grey replied.

Finally everyone returned and Sebastian set the table while Phipps was changing door.

— Can we talk alone for one minute? — Sebastian asked you.

— Of course not!

— Ah. I apologize for the last time. I'll behave this time, I promise, — He whispered.

— Alright, — You said, following him to the other room.

— How? — He asked.

— What?

— How come nothing is broken? What did you do? I'm sick of fixing stuff he breaks. You know who I mean. Teach me how to avoid him from breaking things, please.

— Oh. I just saw your warning and opened everything, — You smirked before leaving room.

Grey was already consuming everything in sight when you sat down.

— What were you doing alone with that butler whole 1 minute and four seconds? — He asked while munching.

— Many things, that's a lot of time, I can't even remember some of it, — You rolled your eyes, — Why do you look sad? Does food taste bad?

— Food is alright, I just miss my sword.

— Oh. I think you need to become a bodyguard, you'll have weapons and it will cheer you up a bit.

— Good idea! I'm used to that kind of stuff.

— Do your best, don't get distracted by scary things, food or jealousy.

— I'm moved by your concern! I think we need to have picnic date later today!

— Yeah... because food is always romantic, — You yawned.

— I'm not saying that food is romantic, but sometimes hunger can ruin romantic mood, — He pouted, emptying another plate.

— Growling stomach definitely doesn't sound like a romantic music, — Redmond nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.6K 7.5K 100
[Book 1] Due to an unfortunate encounter with a magical gem, Kaito grows wings. Deep black ones. Humans don't have wings, fearful of being experiment...
23.2K 306 19
Title explains what is going on, one of the colorful characters of this universe will be your parent. I don't own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji that bel...
157 5 2
I combined all fictional world together. So, all anime manga, movies, game and etc in one world
299K 13.2K 50
A Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji fanfic (I own only my OC, nothing else. Also, this is going by the manga, so spoilers possibly)