Falling for Mr Billionaire (C...

By bunnybear209

Two best friend, one is a billionaire and the other just a mere middle class man,decided to let their childre... More

Prologue
Chapter-1 knowing about the marriage...
Chapter-2 Angel
Chapter-3 outdated
Chapter-4 let's have some fun
Chapter-5 Sleep with me or be our slave
Chapter-6 Take her with you
Chapter-7 let's go to club
Chapter-8 I am lost
Chapter-9 You will be staying under one roof
Chapter-10 the person is known other then Samuel
Chapter-11 I love you.
Chapter-12 I want to kiss you
Chapter-13 He can't be here
Chapter-14 Why is he helping me?
Chapter-15 A dinner date with her
Chapter-17 She left for Boston
Chapter -18 Gosh !!!he is here but why??
Chapter-19 Finally, I found her
Chapter-20 I am not going back
Chapter-21 the past
Chapter-22 its tempting ;wanna touch it again.
Chapter-23 frist kiss,first sleep
Chapter-24 I choked myself
Chapter-25 Forever!!!
Chapter-26 Promise
Chapter-27 You are like a mother to me
Chapter-28 Guest
Chapter-29 banging and noises
Chapter-30 miss trash
Chapter-31 Evidence
Chapter-32 Repay!!!
Chapter-33 something very important !!!
Chapter-34 Propose her
Chapter-35 Finally you are mine
A/N
A/N

Chapter-16 welcome to hell Erica

17.4K 559 8
By bunnybear209

Richard's POV ***

This evening I planned to spend the rest of the day in the company after class but since I decided to take Erica to dinner with me,I decided not to and went home with her. I thought that the dinner plan will help her to stay away from asking question but no,in fact she kept on asking what she'll wear,I told she can wear anything but she being a stubborn headed,told me she need to look beautiful and perfect for me,oh God !!!what in the world goes inside her head.

For me ,I put on a navy blue shirt along with a black blazer and a black pants with a matching black shoes . I put on some perfumes and my wristwatch ,grab my handkerchief ,wallet and my cellphone and came out to the living room ,waiting for her.

It was almost twenty minutes and she didn't came down,then after a minute or so ,she descend down the stairs ,my eyes never  left her sight ,she look so beautiful in her baby pink lacy gather dress that ends just above her knee,her dress was a sleeveless which shows off her smooth and white arms and legs including her bear back ,yes it was back less .She was looking  so gorgeous in that dress with her hair tied in a ponytail and a hanging ear rings  and I also noticed her putting on some makeups which was rare.

As she reach the living room and walk towards me ,something was happening inside me  I mean my heart was pumping fast,relax!!!relax Richard ,take a deep breath .I sigh and look at her,she smile and said,

"sorry,I kept you waiting"

"no,its fine,come on"

she nodded and we walk out from the house and drove away.
On reaching the restaurant ,we went inside and as we entered we saw Marcus's brother in law seated with two gentlemen beside him.

"come they are waiting for us"I inform her a while ago that Marcus's brother in law will be there as well and she didn't say or asked anything in fact she was so happy about the fact that we are going out together and she also told me that she won't disturbed us and stay quiet during our meeting.

When we reached the table,Marcus brother in law and the two men stood up and Marcus's brother in law ,tuck his hand to shake mine ,I shake his hand.
"thank you Mr.winkleman for coming,I am Michael Simpson and they are my team "he said

"its my pleasure"

"and she must be your girlfriend"he asked

Before I answer to them ,I took a glance at her and she just gave a small but sweet smile ,I smile back at her .And turn to them again.

"yes,she is"I replied. What ,what did I just say,crap!!!

"please to meet you miss"and he tuck his hand to her.

Instead of extending her hand she  look at me into my eyes as if seeking for my approval and I was right ,only after I nodded,she happily extended her hand to shake his hand.

"please to meet you as well Mr. Simpson "she  replied.

"please have a seat both of you"Michael said

And we all took our seats ,and me and Michael including the two gentlemen began  our meeting about our upcoming project in Las Vegas. We talk for about I think two hours and while discussing,I tried to look after Erica as well ,as she was quietly sitting beside me and listening to us ,at first she was listening with full attention but after an hour or so she began to yawn ,which form a smile on my face. But as our meeting was over and the food was brought in,her face lighted up by seeing the food.

"help yourself miss Erica and sorry for the long meeting"Michael said since he must have also noticed her yawn and drowsiness,  during the meeting.

She happily nodded as she stuff some lettuce inside her mouth.

"she is so pretty ,Mr. Winkleman,you are so lucky "one of the gentlemen said

I just smile and pat her head,which made her turn towards me and gave a smile with her mouthful .

After the dinner,me and Erica were on our way home ,then she said,

"thank you Richard ,I really enjoyed tonight and the dinner was delicious ,wish I could have more"she pouted with a dreamy eye.

I shook my head and said,

"I have never seen a girl eating that much like you did tonight"

Her eyes shifted to me and all of the sudden her worried and concerned face appear.

"did I humiliate you in front of them by eating like that?"

I brush my hand on her cheek and said,
"no,you didn't and I don't care what other thinks as long as you enjoy yourself,alright now smile"

"really,you aren't angry are you"she look at me with a sadness all over her face.

"no,I am not"

"okay if you aren't mad then..."and she stop and look at me from the corner of her eyes.

I stare at her and said

"what??"

"can we have some ice cream,I really want to have ,please mh...."she look at me with her puppy face and also pouted .

I shook my head at her and turn to the driver and said,

"driver,take us to the ice cream store"

"yes sir"and he turn the car around and drive off.

Last night was the best night ever,I never thought that she is so much fun to hang out with. When we went to the ice cream store,she was like a kid ,as she saw the ice cream being made by the man ,she began to clapped her hand and was happily looking at her ice cream .And as the man handed her- her ice cream,her green eyes widen with happiness and she licks it and she showed me a thumbs up.She was so engrossed in eating her ice cream that she didn't even noticed that some cream are above her lips and even her face. I smile at her as I licked mine.

After eating she gave me a big smile and didn't noticed still now that the cream are still above her lips. I began to laugh because she look like an old man with beard, which made her to asked me why I was laughing,I stopped laughing and walk towards her which made her take a step backward but I held her arm with my left hand and the other grab the back of her neck ,pulled her closed towards me and the next move that I made even shocked me,I lick it off with my tongue. And realisation hit me only when the ice cream maker man told us that 'we are a sweet lovers '. After that  I paid for our ice cream and rush out followed by her behind me and we drove away. The drive was silent.

How can I be so stupid ?how can I do such thing?oh God!!!what's wrong with me?

Then I was cut off from my thought when Jimmy and Samuel came and Jimmy yell out my name.

"hey dude,you alright you seemed lost today,everything fine at the company and how was the meeting with Marcus's brother in law?"Samuel asked as he sat in front of me

"yeah everything went well"and I turn my head away again.

"then why are you so lifeless today ,haven't you slept well last night"Samuel asked again .

"yeah kind off...."I was cut off

"why ??oh don't tell me after you and Erica came back ,both of you were busy on bed"Jimmy said teasingly.

I glare at him but he only smile at me.

"Jimmy stop fooling around ,so Richard what's wrong,tell us in detail because you,lost in your own thought make us worry and after all,you can't stress yourself now"Samuel stated with worried

I sighed and lean on the desk and said,
"I did something which I never once did in my life"

"what?what have you done?"Jimmy asked as he push himself towards me.
I push him back and said,
"I-I li-ck her off"

Both of them stare at me with confused all over their face.

"what do you mean ,you lick her off?"Samuel asked

"I mean I lick off the cream which were above her lips,I-I don't know what really got into me last night"and I put my hand on my head.

"so you did that,never expected but you have your rights on her after all she is your childhood wife as well as future "Jimmy said with a smirk.

I didn't say anything and just keep on staring at the desk.

Erica's POV***

What happened yesterday was only just an accident yes ACCIDENT but I wonder why he did that,he told me he doesn't love me but then...

"back to earth Erica ,come back to your home"Emma said as she noticed me lost in my thought.

I smiled and shook my head at her,
"I am back,come lets get to our class"

"I thought that you did never asked,come on"and she grab her books and we went out of the classroom .

As we were about to reach our classroom ,someone pulled me inside the storeroom ,I tried to loosen his hold but he grabbed me tightly and I wasn't able to move when I saw his face.

"Mel-Melvin"I said in horror.

"miss me,Erica "he said with a smirk.

I tried to loose myself again by pushing him but how much I tried he remain firm in his place,then all of the sudden I was push towards the wall and he lift my hands above my head and hold my wrist tightly and his face came near my ear and said,

"did you enjoyed your dinner last night with him?"

My eyes widen when he asked me that and how did he knew about that?

I kept my head down ,not to look at his face,"ho-how did you kn-know about tha-t?"I stammered as I asked him in fear.

He gave a smile before he said,

"I know everything sweetheart ,I know your every move ,what you do?whom you go out with?who lick you last night?"

I lift my head to face him and said
"it doesn't concerned you so mind your own business"

"oh my sweetheart is angry huh!!!but tell me the truth do you enjoyed that touch of his"

I didn't say a word and just glare at him angrily .

"don't stare at me that way or else I won't be able to resist myself on you this time"he stated

"let me go!!!"and I tried to release my hand but he only tightened his grip.

"don't struggle yourself sweetheart ,you are only wasting your time and I will let you go only if you let me kiss you once"

"no never!!!"I yelled

When I said that he loosen his grip as his cellphone vibrated and he drove his attention to pick his cellphone and now is my chance to get out from here so I kick his shin and that's when I push him and ran out from there.

I ran as fast as I could from him but then I received a massage from an unknown number,which made me to stopped .

"IF YOU TELL ANYONE ABOUT ME,YOU....."and then came another message from the same number.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL DO,SO BE A GOOD GIRL AND OBEY ME"
after I read his message ,I felt goose bums all over my body and my tears began to roll down from my eyes.

I don't want to feel those pain again,mom,dad,help me. Melvin is going to torture me again like he did three years ago.
If he start again I-I won't be able to take it anymore.

And then a beep came again,
and as I open it,

"WELCOME TO HELL ERICA"

My hands began to shiver which made me to drop my cellphone ,when I felt someone touch my shoulder from behind.

     *********---------------*********

Another update for you all,

If you enjoyed reading it,

Please Vote,Comment and Share it if you enjoy it.

love you,

bunnybear209**-****-**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 13.1K 52
This is the sequel of the story, "Slave of a Billionaire". This story is about the life of Ronnie's and Caitlin's daughter Susan. Susan is in college...
348K 17.4K 62
Season 1 - A Dark Tale Of Love. "You're new, who did you kill to get this spot?" Her nonchalant face failed to mask her curiosity. I smirked...
239 18 13
A billionaire. He is managing his father's company with him. He is the king of college because it's own by his father and he has made him the preside...
203K 1.9K 9
"I promise, Clara, one day I will be back. I will take you back with me, and I will marry you" It was the last thing Raphael told her before he went...