Curve Ball

De Wayward_Pentaholic

Natalie Brooks just moved to Hollywood, California. She tries out for the varsity softball team and falls for... Mai multe

Curve Ball
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 19

1.1K 19 2
De Wayward_Pentaholic

Scott got up to get Grace, who was littered with cuts and bruises, before she fell. I wonder how she survived with him. I shuttered at the thought of him hurting my friend. I really want to know what happened but that is going to have till tomorrow; she really needs to sleep.

“Nat, got get me the first aid kit from the bathroom.” Scott told me as he sat Grace on the couch.

I did as I was told and headed into bathroom. Once I found it I came back into the living room.

“Thanks Nat. You can go to sleep if you need to.” Scott said while he was cleaning up Grace’s wounds.

“Okay.”

I didn’t mean to but it was habit. I went into Scott’s room. I lay on top of the covers because I wasn’t really tired. I was lying for about forty-five minutes just starting at the ceiling. I randomly got a text from a number that I didn’t recognize. Who could it be and why are they texting two in the morning.

_____________________

Sorry that these are soo short. Do you want me to continue writing but make them longer or are the short ones okay?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...