You Gon Pay What you owe

Av CairoC

Romance between main characters like Huey and Jazz and Cindy and Riley and it's gonna be Hurt/Comfort when Hu... Mer

Chapter 1 Intro
chapter 2 ~PWYO
chapter 3 ~PWYO
chapter 4 ~PWYO
Chapter 6

Chapter 5

577 7 21
Av CairoC

(A/N) Yo what's up everybody I hope your still enjoying my story because shit is about to go down this chapter takes place about a month or two after picking up Ceaser And Hiro. Everyone is doing good we'll for now.

-

Huey: And all I'm saying is, Ronald Reagan was the devil. 
Rich Man: You are such an articulate young man. 
Huey: I'm trying to explain to you that Ronald Reagan was the devil! Ronald Wilson Reagan? Each of his names have six letters? 666? Man, doesn't that offend you? 
Rich Man: I love this kid! 
[rich crowd smiles and applauds] 
Huey: Hey, what are you doing? Stop that!
(Huey Freeman and Rich people, The garden party)

The month of December came and went as the crew strategically planned for this monumental endeavor to bring Justice to their parents and maybe just maybe start the greiving process.

Huey woke up in the warm house and decided to go watch the news as he did every morning leaving a sick Jazmine Dubois getting ready for the day

"Umm... I'm gonna go run some errands I'll be back later on today okay?" Jazmine said getting dressed.

"Need any help, you've been kinda distant?"he said

"It's not you and I got it thanks Huey"she said running out the house leaving the door open.

Huey noticed that she has been acting weird for some reason random food cravings, morning sickness, cramps, and she's been distant from him. He dismissed it as her wanting to be alone more now and he let her everyone needs personal space.

"God what did I get myself into I should've known from the start damnit fuck?" She said tearing up leaving her Camaro and walking to the store.

She had been wearing one of Huey's extra large black hoodie's which of course said "black power" on it and some baggy Pink sweatpants with some all Chuck Taylor's.

She looked around the convenient store for the items she needed not sure where to go now, she was going to later on. But she still wasn't sure of anything so she made her purchases, leaving the store crying back to her car.

She sat inside her Camaro and deliberated all her options tell him what's going on or save it or wait as long as possibly could.

"He's gonna fucking kill me...maybe I should just kill myself, what would Cristal like the champagne do?" she said pulling out the parking lot and onto the road back home.

She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she almost hit a parked car on her way.

She frantically searched for her keys in her crowded purse, Huey wasn't there because he was preoccupied with his business as usual but that was the least of her worries right now.

She trudged up the wooden stairs nothing holding her back as she headed for the Master bathroom door.

"It's now or never Jazmine".
-

"Can y'all eat so we can leave damn slow ass nigga's" Riley said prepared  to leave the Cafe they had been at for over an hour.

"Well sorry if everyone dosen't have a hole in their stomach like you plus all you bought was a two peices of artery clogging fried chicken"

Huey said taking his last bite of his Ceaser salad then discarding the plastic tray.

Huey, Ceaser, Hiro, and Riley all decided to go and eat out today because the whole case thing started to stress them out, grey hairs even becoming evident in Riley's cornrows.

They arrived back at Granddad's house all taking Huey's car because he forced them to, Riley hid his face because "he aint want his niggas seeing him riding in a electric car" or some shit.

Cindy greeted all of them and Riley caught Ceaser staring at her but he dismissed it cause she was looking good.

He had bought some dye for his head only a small bottle because he only had a few grey hairs but he had to take care of that before tomorrow.

He recruited Cindy to help him since he couldn't see the back of his head without a mirror and he's a street nigga not a hairsylist so he got her just in case anything goes wrong.

"Looks like Reezy's getting old already I might have to get me a new black Nigga" Cindy said chuckling.

He shot her a look and she stopped immediately and kissed him her form of an apology.

"Man hope this shit work a nigga can't be getting grey hairs at 18 that's so not Gangstar fuck" Riley said mixing the powder and solution together.

Cindy unbraided his hair which was pretty close in length to Huey's Afro except it was less curly from the constant pulling and tension from undoing and redoing his cornrows on a strict schedule.

They let the dye sit for 30 minutes while they talked about his past and his life in Chicago, Rapped to Snoop Dogg songs, and made out.

Cindy's phone vibrated on the counter meaning 30 minutes was up.

"Do we have to move it was getting good" Riley said smirking then kissing her head.

"Nah we don' but your hair will fall out" she retorted starting to laugh while she stood up.

He got prepared to go in the shower to wash the dye out his hair, asking Cindy to join him playfully which she did to his pleasent suprise.

He hopped out first his hair hanging long over his face slapping him whenever he moved his head which he hated. Then she hopped out she undid her usual braids so her hair was wavy covering her assets and reaching her lower back.

"What Reezy something on my ass?" She said twirling into his arms, he caught her and dipped her ending with a kiss which she blushed at.

"You know I would kill any nigga over you Cin" he said kissing her once more.

He let her gather her things including her dirty clothes and her speaker, she stood behind him awaiting his okay to leave.

He cracked open the bathroom door something he did allot since the new guests didn't know much about people's personal space, just as he thought it was okay to go out to his room along came said guest who just happened to be strolling by.

"Caught in the act again, fucking shame son!" Ceaser said snickering.

"Man shut the fuck up dread head ass nigga!" Riley said one hand holding onto his towel the other Cindy's waist.

"Nigga this is my Girlfriend I just ain't propose yet but I will so stop pressing me before I hurt you, Ain't gonna keep telling you" Riley said angered pulling Cindy into his room closing the door behind him.

"Whatever you say b!" was all Ceaser said walking away from the closed door and into the bathroom for a quick shower.

Ceaser literally jumped out after about 15 minutes because granddad cut the hot water off and switched it to cold water " Y'all nigga's not paying the bill so don't complain shoot using up all my-" he rambled

-
"Oh..my... God hell yea but um how did you afford that!?" Cindy's voice loud.

"I've been doing some dangerous jobs for people and helping the Lethal Injection Crew a little this is probably not how you wanted it to go down but I need you to be all mine" Riley said getting off his knee and holding her waist.

"I love you C" he said kissing her stomach lightly.

"I love you too Reezy" she said emotionally tearing up.

"No more hoes, No more late night parties, More dates, More sex you sure you can handle that?" She said looking at him smiling at the last part.

He blushed when she said more sex and kissed her on the corner of her mouth.

"Man I love you Cindy I don't need all that stuff you is all I could ever need" he whispered in her ear sliding the ring on her finger"

"Well I do need the sex but that's besides the point" he then said then he nuzzled his face into his new fiancee's neck.

She called up Jazmine right away who tried to sound excited even though she found out last about her best friends relationship.

"Jazzy you okay you sound a little sick girl" she said worry lacing her voice.

"Yeah I don't know what's wrong with me just been feeling weird but you know it will pass eventually?" She said lied coughing then throwing up a little.

You could hear Jazmine throwing up threw the phone which made Cindy cringe a little she was one of those you throw up I throw up type of people and she could not handle that sound for much longer.

"I'm gonna come over and check on you a little later J stay put aiight" she said mad fast.

"Alright I'll be- huugghh here" she said weakly as the contents of her stomach now emptied into the toilet bowl and left with a flush.

*Beep

Cindy felt a little queazy after what she just heard but she regained her previous mood and hopped off the bed to go downstairs.

She put on one of Riley's old Polo shirts with YR stamped on it in spray paint script, some blue ripped jeans, and some Classic Butter Timbs.

"I'll be back Reezy I'm going to Jazzy house aiight" she said kissing his cheek

"Aiight boo stay outta trouble and if a nigga try you I'll be their in an instant" he said walking her out of the house to her car.
-

She arrived at Jazmine's home after a couple minutes, the traffic had caused her to rethink her decision but as soon as she hit a u-turn nearly hitting a parked car and a mailbox she got a message:

*Text log

Jazzy D: you still coming I got some news for you :'(

Cindy D: Yea, Traffic is backed up I'll be there

*End

*Knock *Knock

She huffed and blew on her hands which were freezings before she knocked on the door again anxious to get out the brick air which she felt all the way to her core.

"Finally almost turned into a Ice Cube DuBois" she said smirking then hugged her best friend.

"I feel terrible and I have been denying it but I know why" she said fumbling with a peice of paper, hot tears threatening to escape her eyes at any second.

"Girl whatup you know you can speak to anyone of us we yo' family Jazmine" Cindy said concerned her hands grasping Jazmine's shoulders.

"It's just" she didn't finish before a stoic Huey walked in giving both girls a once-over and a nod before heading to the connected kitchen for some fruit.

"Is something the matter Wifey?" Huey said sitting across from Jazmine and Cindy.

"Awww pet names that's so cute!" She cooed and smirked before chuckling to herself.

"Well since both of you are here don't freak out Huey, Cindy please don't scream in my ear" she said pausing letting out a breath before speaking again.

"Impregnatepleasedon'tbemadatme" she said ducking her head into her hands.

"BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP! "

"You mean I get to be a auntie yes fucking finally been waiting!" Cindy said screaming, the opposite of what Jazmine instructed her to do.

"Jazmine how did this happen I always stay protected" Huey said eyebrow up.

"Ummmm... Let's see ugh maybe the wild SEX we had ring a bell Huey!?" she said starting to cry.

He threw his hands up defeated " there's no way I could forget" he said licking his lips and smirking.

She blushed and calmed down.

"Are you mad Hubby?" She said getting closer to him actually scared.

"Does it sound like I'm mad Jazmine?" he said smiling.

"You sound the same no matter what you are defenintly a robot Freeman" Cindy said breaking the heated conversation with her two friend's , well one Huey still dosen't like her no matter how hard she tries.

"Well I don't know maybe you don't want these babies with me?" she said tearing up once more.

"Babies my day just keeps getting better and better" Huey said smiling at the floor.

He was genuinely happy for once and his life was going to change well after he finished off his parents killer and got the Justice he long deserved.

"Are you sure you are sure" she said not believing he was the happy one and she was scared.

"Jazmine It's not your fault last time I checked it takes more than one human to make a baby, believe it or not I do want these children with you" he said shrugging still smiling.

"Are you sure that your sure this is what you want,I mean are we even ready for this I'll abort if you want?" She wouldn't abort even if he asked but she said that eyeing his facial features for a reaction which she did not receive.

"ABORT ARE YOU CRAZY OUR KIDS ARE GONNA BE LIKE SO AMAZING JAZMINE" is how he wanted to react but his words came out more like-

"Of course we are I have more than enough money and love to support our future beautiful mixed children" he said smirking.

"I know that but are you ready for the sleepless nights , changing diapers, more mouths to feed stuff like that" she said smirking.

"Umm... I don't sleep much during the night anyways, had to change Riley for a while as a kid and we feed Cindy all the time  so I think I'm ready" he said smirking a little.

"Are-" she got cut off.

"Jazmine shut up I want these dam babies okay their gonna be intelligent and healthy as well as beautiful and fit a mix between you and I" he said smiling.

She nodded "that's what I wanted to hear" she said to herself.

"Oh my God is Mc-Hater smiling I didn't know he could.

"Oh my God is Cythia McPhearson white but pretend to be black.

"Heeyyyy Nigga don't call me by my gov name! " Cindy said crossing her arms pouting.

Jazmine actually started to feel a little better the whole pregnancy thing really started messing with her head in the beginning because she didn't know how Huey would take it but he's changed from his old ways.

A little....

See He's actually kinda Opening up to people and it's amazing.

Jazmine walked over and planted a kiss on Huey's lips which he deepened.

"Hey guys I'm engaged now looook" she said breaking the couple's focus.

"Good for you" Huey said stoic.

"We've been engaged for a while loooook" Jazmine said holding out the chocolate diamond ring to Cindy to look at, the diamond bigger and the couple's initials carved into the actual ring.

"When we're you gonna tell me about this DuBois?" Cindy said getting louder.

"Well we actually haven't told anyone so your the first, be happy again.

"Oh well nevermind congratulations to us we're gonna be Freeman's bitch!" she said the realization finally setting in.

"Mmhhmmm can't wait!" Jazmine said walking to the kitchen, rummaging threw the cabinets.

She had a craving for fettecuuni with a side of Broccoli and grapes but didn't have all her ingredients.

"Damn it, Cindy can you take me to the store I'm hungry?" She said rubbing her belly in a circular motion.

"Sure come on kid, I'll bring her back by eight Huey" she said like a kid going to prom closing the door behind her.
-

".... So yeah we're engaged now and we have had sexual intercourse many times as you already know and I made the decision to go inside raw so now your little babygirl is pregnant with  any questions and concerns?" He asked Tom and Sarah whom were sitting on the couch mouth's hanging wide open.

Tom raised his hand shaking it from side to side anxious.

"Congratulations on your engagement pumpkin you've got a good one on your hands" then it set in and he went off.

"Hold up did you say pregnant as in you let your sperm go off inside of my Jazmine.

"Yes Tom"he said stoic

"As in she's making your baby right now in her little baby making machine.

"Yessss" he said annoyed.

"As in-

"Yes daddy I'm engaged to Huey Percival Freeman and I'm going to be Jazmine Elizabeth Freeman soon, I'm pregnant with his children as well" she said smiling.

"Children?" Sarah said still in disbelief if what she is hearing.

"Mmhhmm we got twins mommy" she said still smiling.

"Huey your a good man, probably one of the smartest people I know but are you sure your ready to be y'know-

"Tied down with your daughter and having a family with her you know how a real African American male should be then yes I am" he said cutting Tom off.

"We'll congratulations to both of you once again" both tom and Sarah said smiling and waving as they drove away to grandad's house.

It's gonna be s looooong day

"What boy? You got this cutie pie pregnant oh Lord have mercy why would you let him do this to yoouu whyyyyyy" granddad said worry lacing his voice as he grabbed his heart then his stomach.

"It's okay granddad we want this, don't you want grandkids to play with and wat-?" Jazmine said chuckling.

"Man I have to deal with Riley dumbass more children around here my hair will turn grey and fall out ,stressing me out" he said looking at the ceiling trying to imagine it.

"Granddad your hair is already grey and falling out and you'll be alright it's only two more kids and-

"Two more boy you better start getting child support payments paid early now shoot know you gonna leave her to fend for herself and skip state f-

"I'm not leaving anybody especially not my fiancee" he said holding her close to his body.

"Fiancee dang what have I missed matter fact when did this happen?"

"Late December" they said in unison before smiling at each other.

"Well be a good man support her Huey and you guys kids I'm not playing with you know I got that designer belt hurt much more cause-" he said  before ascending the stairs to take a nap.

He needed his mind to "slow the fuck down".

"What I miss you too?" Riley said walking in the back door strongly smelling of marijuana.

"We're engaged!" Jazmine blurted out, she wanted the world to know

Heuy gave her a look of don't get him started.

"She's pregnant, twins, yes both of them are mine No I don't need a test because I'm 100% sure and no we not naming them after you" Huey said looking at his brother.

"How did you know I was gonna say all that mind reading ass nigga?" He said smirking then he gasped.

"Nigga you slipped up and made a mistake before me, actually two mistakes granddad gonna get that ass"he said falling in the floor laughing.

"First I already told Granddad about everything and unless you wanna tell Mom and Dad about my kids for me I suggest you don't call my children a mistake again is that understood?!" He said sternly.

Riley just shook his head from side to side and ran out the same way he came actually scared for once.

Huey never used their parents EVER those babies were no mistake to him in fact he made the decision to never bring up his parents unless he wanted someone to really know what he meant.

It worked.

"You okay Huey? Jazmine said seeing that he was heated.

"No Jazmine I'm not people think I got you pregnant and our babies are accidental or that I'm gonna leave you alone after you deliver them in this horrible world we call home" he said hot tears threatening to come down.

He was going to cry.

Domestic terrorist do not cry so he stopped immediately.

-
Then that nigga Huey ass was all like "First I already told Granddad and unless you wanna tell Mom and Dad for me I suggest you don't call my child a mistake again is that understood? He mimicked him.

So I was like yeah whatever bitch nigga send me then, so he backed down mad fast.

Ed laughed "you know he ain't back down from you he probably scared you to the bone that's why you over here ain't it.

"Nigga hush, don't know shit bout' what happened" Riley said folding his arms.

"We know you scared of your Big brother Riley it's okay" he teased adding emphasis on the word Big before laughing almost falling out of his chair.

"Man ain't nobody scared of that nigga guys come on!" He retorted folding his arms.

"Whatever you say Riley" Ed and Rummy said in unison still cracking up.

"Man fuck y'all then I'm out!" He said getting up and walking to the door.

"Don't let it hit you" Ed said seriously.

Riley opened the door and tried to slam it but it was one of those resistance type doors that you had to keep open so it in fact did hit him sending him to the ground face first.

"Fuck you bitch ass door!" he said brushing himself off and jumping on to his Harley leaving skid marks along the Pearl white driveway.

He started off going back to his house but then decided to go to Cindy's parents house because she texted him

*Text log

C-murph: come ova here now my parents ain't havin' it

Riley: what you mean

C-murph: Just come ova here urgently

Riley: Alright I'm comin

*End

When he arrived he heard a loud commotion going on from inside the house screaming, crying, and hits could be heard and he was not having any of it.

He ran up his motorcycle just barely falling over, kicking down the door and he was glad he got their in time because what he saw he couldn't believe his eyes.

He gasped then jumped in the way it all happened so fast next thing you know everything was black until he woke up his vision still a little foggy and he was definitely still in pain but not as much as before.

Then he saw was tears flowing from Cindy's eyes while she looked down on him.

"R-rr-riley are you awake" she stuttered on the verge of breaking tears.

"Yeah what happened I can't remember anything" he said with a tiny shrug.

"Boy you jumped in the way of a bullet for Cindy now that's real nigga love" Granddad said with a genuine smile.

"Yeah" Jazmine and Huey said simultaneously.

"Wait wat kinda father tries to kill they own child!" Riley said getting angered.

"I'm sorry Riley I don't know why he would try to kill me let alone you.

Her father walked in unannounced everyone glared at him including Cindy Riley stared at the man long shaggy blonde hair, Formal suit, and a pair of Gucci dress shoes.

"I've seem to made a mistake Cindy is white you are a Nigger, that's exactly what Cindy is a mistake now cut this relationship off now!" He said walking closer to the Gurney's side.

"Nigga you a mistake you don't call a child a mistake you call it a new opportunity watch when I get out his bed I swear to god!" Riley said his blood boiling over he tried and successfully got out the bed holding the IV stick next to him.

Cindy's father started to back away into the corner but Riley found some new gained strength and punched him as hard as he could resulting in his first knock out.

"Throw this disrespectful ass nigga to the curbside!" he told the nurse assigned to him, they drug him out and threw him on to the curb.

When he woke up he decided "he wasn't having it with the Freeman's" anymore so he cut Cindy off her money allowance and took back her Car and some of her jewelery until she cut ties off with Riley.

Cindy didn't care Ed and Rummy could give her money any time she asked and if she really needed she could cut down on her spending a little anyway.
-
Riley fully recovered only a scar evident under his right pectoral muscle and a few bruises.

He was released two days later, Everyone came to his release party granddad held he was even on the news and in the paper for being a hero for Cindy.

Riley felt good but he didn't do it cause he wants to be a hero.

"I'm gonna use the I saved yo' life line for everything" he said smirking and kissing her in front of ABC news.

"Remember I don't love these hoes" he said before he got pushed down onto the floor camera's still rolling.

"Aiight I deserved that ain't gonna lie" he said getting up and brushing off his pants and hoodie.

"Cut We out good luck guys!" The camera crew manager said shaking Riley's hand as well as Cindy's before she exited after her crew.

"It's been a long day I'm gonna head to bed"

"Me too"

Huey and Jazmine both said half fake yawning before walking up the stairs and closing the door.

"Now it's just me and yo-" Riley said cutoff by the door.

"Ceaser and Hiro!" Ceaser said closing the door behind him and hopping on to the preoccupied couch with the couple, holding Cindy around the waist.

"Damn ma can I get ya numba'" he said smirking clearly playing.

"Yo you better move away from my fiancee I'm tired of your games I hope you know I'm packing that strap so this my last time telling you Michael stop playing with me!" he said getting up and pulling out his pistol.

Ceaser jumped up like Cindy was electric and sat next to Hiro who smirked at him, he held up his hands in defeat.

Riley tucked his gun in his waist band eyeing Ceaser smirking.

"You lucky I ain't bring the Timbs son would voialated yo ass" Ceaser said lowly.

"That's gay nigga" Riley said his hand palming his head.

"Man you know what I meant" he said frowning at Riley who chuckled.
-
The clock read 1:08am.

Riley got startled when he heard several short but loud screams coming from inside the house, he grabbed his pistol and closed the door behind him not forgetting about a sleeping Cindy.

He almost walked down the steps but back tracked the noise to Huey's  old room.

Ironically Ceaser and Hiro got a hotel for the night because "We want a fucking hotel is that a problem" or some dumb shit they said.

"The fuck Jazmine you okay I'm coming!" He said loud but not too loud so that he wouldn't wake everyone.

Huey hopped out the bed threw on a wife beater and flung the door open before Riley could kick it.

"She's..fine...go...away" huey said taking short breaths.

Jazmine popped her head above Huey's shoulder smiling reassuring a curious Riley.

"Thought you was tired what happened?" He said smirking and walking back to his own room.

"Change of plans".
-

(A/N) huh not the best chapter in the comments who can tell me if they guessed jazzy was pregnant I know I could. Deadass next chapter gonna be lit just well stay tuned. Pease B.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

50.3K 842 20
This is a Y/N x Huey story. About a woman named Y/N who feel in love with a Mafia leader who is the boss of a Mafia. Feel free to comment anything or...
3.7K 130 16
Boonie recruited 3 girls to help him protect and keep the world safe what happens when they have a whole year mission to stop the drug ring that's be...
12K 225 14
Jazmine's cousin Yara comes to stay with the Dubois family for the summer. Jazmine and Yara are very close so it wasn't a problem for anyone. What w...
842 29 6
DISCLAIMER: This is a what if Huey and Riley never moved to Woodcrest and lived their lives inside of Chicago with their grandparents, this is a stor...