My Brothers Best Friend

By one_direction09

When Taisha Dallas suddenly starts to fall for her brother Cameron Dallas's best friend Taylor Caniff, things... More

My Brothers Best Friend
Movie Night
Youre cute
Jealous brother

The rise of the ex boyfriend

104 2 0
By one_direction09

Today my brother had some of his friends over which that included Taylor and my ex boyfriend Matthew Espinosa. I haven't seen Matthew since our break up which was two months ago. So hopefully it won't be awkward.

I walk down stairs to get some juice when I feel two arms wrap around me.

"Hey beautiful." I hear Taylor say and I smile.

"Hello." I say smiling at him as I turn around to face him in his embrace.

"So is Matt here?" I ask looking over his shoulder to get a look in the living room.

"Why do you want to know if Matt is here?" He ask getting jealous.

"Well, we used to um, go out.." I say looking down.. I'm not sure if I like Taylor or not. So I don't know why he's getting jealous.

"Really?" He ask laughing and I look up at him.

"What's so funny?" I ask raising an eyebrow and moving out of his embrace.

"It's just, I can't see you and Matthew together." He says still laughing.

"Okay. I'm going to go back to my room." I say not wanting to talk to him anymore.

"Is that an invitation?" He ask raising his eyebrow.

"No." I say dumbfounded.

"Come on babe." He ask moving closer to me.

"She said no." I hear Matthew say and I turn around awkwardly mentally thanking Matt.

"Whatever." Taylor says excusing himself from the kitchen leaving me and Matthew alone.

"Um, thanks for that." I say awkwardly.

"You know, there's no need for us to be awkward around each other." Matt says and I laugh lightly.

"Yeah, I know." I say smiling. "Well I better get back to my room. I don't want to interrupt guy time." I say walking to the stair case.

"Yeah. Guy time. But it would be more fun with you hanging out with us." Matthew smiles at me and I blush.

"Thanks. But maybe some other time." I say walking back upstairs.

One thing I know for sure is that I'm not over Matthew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 12.7K 36
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
253K 6.1K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
902K 48.6K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
870K 40.3K 172
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one