I'm a Secret Agent Undercover...

De KittyKattt_

Riley Scott's the one name that everyone knows in the agency. She's the best at her job along with her best f... Mais

THE UNDERCOVER SERIES IS GETTING PUBLISHED
This won't even take five minutes to read
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter 14: We all know thats the easy part
Chapter 15: There is 4 of you and 398 of us
Chapter 16: Welcome to The Secret Swirl
Chapter 17:Lilly has a little secret
Chapter 18: What If I Made You A Deal?
An Authors Surpise!
Chapter 19: New Agents of Mission 1047
Chapter 20: Deal
Chapter 21: Saturday it is
Chapter 23: An excuse to hold you
Chapter 24: Take him down for murder
Chapter 25: Yes, Murder.
Chapter 26: Court is adjourned
Chapter 27: Award Ceremony
Once Upon Another Beast

Chapter 22: Someone big in their gang

125K 5.1K 1.5K
De KittyKattt_

~Riley's POV~

Walking in the next day I expected for Jesse to be furious that James was missing but I honestly didn't expect him to make a scene in front of everyone. Walking into school not even making it ten feet before I was pushed against a locker with a hand around my throat. More specifically, Jesses hand on my throat. My book fell from my hands and I watched as Taylor and Christopher(Chris) glared at me and I only smirked not even trying to pull Jesses hand off my throat.

"Where the hell is James?" Taylor demanded and I raised an eyebrow, something I had a habit of doing a lot and smirked.

Even though I was smirking I couldn't help but wonder what was going on. Taylor told me last night that everything isn't what it seems and he only does something Jesse says if he has to. What did he mean by that? Is he telling the truth?

When I didn't respond Jesse tightened his hand around my throat and students looked at the situation with wide eyes. Some students seem apprehensive as they were hiding behind others. A few of the nerds looked scared but most students liked ready to watch a fight. The fingers around my throat bothered me and I was close to removing them but a teacher came running over a student who was running behind her stopped in the crowd looking like she was trying not to get noticed.

"Let go of her this instant!" The teacher yelled her face turning red. I started grabbing at his hand pretending to look panicked and Jesse reluctantly let me go and I rubbed my neck. I knew there would probably be red finger marks but they would go away. The teacher didn't let the situation go after this and pointed her finger with bright red nail polish down the hall towards the office and the students made a perfect path for them and stayed quiet obviously trying to listen into the drama.

"How dare you! With me to the office now! Don't expect to be coming here any time soon! You are expelled! This is being reported to the police! You could of killed her! She is only an exchange student! I know all the talk about you being some BadBoy here but you are better than this. You have potential but yet here you are choking a student! Lets go Jesse Farone!" The lady said glaring at him and Jesse simply rolled his eyes but started walking anyways. "Don't think you two are getting out of this either! I will contact you two with your punishments when I am done dealing with Mr. Farone over here."

We all watched as she followed Jesse down to her office. Before she entered she looked back and seen everyone in the same spots and sent her cold glare to everyone.

"Get to class." She yelled before entering and shutting her door. Every start to rush to there classes as the bell for first period rung.

"Riles are you okay?" Rachel asked rushing over to me with Joey. Emily came from a different direction asking the same question.

"I'm fine. Where were you when I was being choked?" I questioned.

"I knew you could handle yourself." Joey said and I didn't respond. We all knew I could get out of that situation.

"Look what you have done!" Chris said running his hand through his hair.

"You're the one who stood there letting Jesse choke her!" Rachel said and Chris scoffed as if have was lying and walked away leaving Taylor. I clenched my teeth irritated with him.

"Yes?" I snapped.

He hesitated for a second before saying,"We need to continue our talk."

"Do we?" I asked and he nodded biting his lip."We can finish it when you are tied to a chair with handcuffs behind your back. We were able to easily have a conversation with James." Taylor didn't comment as he thought over my words.

"Okay, yes we will finish it then." He said his head bobbing up and down before leaving.

"What was that?" Joey asked me.

"I don't know." I replied. My lips tightened together. That's not how that was suppose to end. Licking my dry, chapped lips I sighed picking up my books.

"I'll see you at lunch." I told them before heading to class. Mr.Green didn't say anything when I walked in late so I simply took my seat and pretended to be paying attention to the lesson but in reality I was lost in my thoughts.

If Jesse is expelled it will be a little harder to know what he is doing through out the day.

"Hey are you okay?" A girl next to me asked quietly. Pulling a piece of my hair behind my ear I nodded.

"She didn't seem to care you were being choked and just took Jesse to her office. Oh I'm Ami by the way. "Ami said and I just nodded my head.

"April." I said giving her a glance before looking back at the black board that has small white numbers and letters on it in chalk.

"Oh I know. You're the talk of the day and it only just started! If you need to go to the nurse let me know and i'll take you." Ami said and I nodded my head.

"Who will come up and solve this problem for me?" Mr. Green asked the class. When no ones hand went up his eyes started to skim the room and landed on me. He looked at me for a solid minute and smirked but didn't call on me. His eyes then moved over to Ami.

"Ahh yes Ami thank you for volunteering." Mr. Green said giving her a smile. His eyes shifted over to me again before looking at Ami again.

"I didn't volunteer but okay." Ami mumbled and I let out a small laugh. She walked up their and he handed her a piece of chalk. At first she seemed to struggle with the problem but in the end she got it.

"X equals nine hundred?" Ami asked unsure and he nodded.

"Excellent! You may sit down now Ami. X equals nine hundred, class I hope you got that if you are struggling remember I have a help session tomorrow morning at seven." He said looking at the class. Erasing the board he put two new problems up and called up two other students to solve.

"I want you all to solve these problems in your notebook too. Remember you have a test this Friday." Mr. Green announced while watching the two work out the problems. He started walking around and stopped a few times to help the students struggling.

"I'm glad to see you transferred well from the HighSchool or college you were at." Mr.Green said looking over my work.

"Yes, I try to do well for when I transfer back. I hope to go to a good university." I tell him and he nods his head.

"Yes I understand. When do you plan to transfer back?" Mr. Green asked me and I raised an eyebrow.

"This should be my last week." I replied and Mr. Green nodded his head writing something on my paper before standing up straight.

"Oh well it seems you were only here for a short time. How long has it been? A month?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Yes, about a month. I was here longer than I hoped." I replied.

"Right of course. It must be weird to be here in the US. I mean especially because in London you're probably use to all of the rain and then you come here and all there is is sun." He said and I just nodded.

"Okay class I want you to do the chapter review on page 355-357. Whatever you don't finish is homework." Mr.Green told the class.

"Can we work with partners?" Someone asked and Mr. Green sighed, but nodded.

"Yes, but please remember you take the test alone so don't just copy answers from each other. You can only work with one other person." He told us; I decided to look to see what he put on my paper and noticed instead of it being any corrections it was a note that was quickly scribbled onto my paper.

Leaving so soon? I thought you were enjoying these little fights I set up for you because I was. Though the last one I wasn't exactly happy about. We want James back and we won't stop till we get him. See you soon Riley.

Looking up my eyes met with Mr.Greens from across the room. I'm sure my eyes were wide and I looked surprised. Seeing the look on my face he smirked and I just shook my head, game on. After about five minutes the bell went off and everyone quickly picked up their belonging and started heading out of the classroom talking to their friends.

"Hey April you should come sit by me at lunch!" Ami said smiling and I bit my lip.

"I think I'm doing something with my cousins today. If I'm not then I'll come find you." I tell her and she nodded sending me a bright smile. On our way out I didn't bother to look back at Mr.Green.

"Hey April!" Joey yelled out jogging up to me looking excited.

"Oh um hey Alex." I said my eyes shifting over to Ami before back to Joseph." Alex this is Ami, Ami this is Alex."

"Hey." Joey said sending her a charming smile."Can I steal April for a minute?"

"Hi . . . erm yea of course. Steal her away, just take her. You know it's your choice. Ha ha." Ami said her face red and Joey gave her a tight smile.

"Um yeah excuse us." Joey said pulling me away over to a set of lockers.

"Can you make a normal friend?" Joey asked and I smacked his arm.

"She is normal! Just I guess she gets a little weird around guys." I said and he nodded his head slowly giving me a look that showed he doesn't believe me.

"I wanted to tell you to not dress all fancy or anything tonight and just wear some normal clothes. Don't wear any heels." He told me smiling and I rolled my eyes.

"This is what you were so excited to tell me?" I asked him amused and he nodded."Where are we going anyway?"

"I won't say exactly but I definitely don't want this date to be cliche. So I'll tell you this, tonight you will do things you've never done before." He said smiling brightly before looking at the clock."Oh I have to go but see you next block!" He pulled me into a quick hug and pulled back but didn't let go. His eyes had a new shine to them, a shine I've never seen before. He continued to look at me for a few more seconds and I did the same. His lips came down on my right cheek and held there for a few seconds before he pulled back. He quickly ran off after heading to his class.

"What was that?" Ami asked as we quickly headed toward our classes as the hallways started clearing out.

"What?" I asked and Ami shook her head smiling.

"When were you going to tell me you are dating the Alex Lubin?"She asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"I just met you an half an hour ago." I stated rolling my eyes before continuing on," and what do you mean the Alex Lubin?"

"Ever since he transferred to this school he has became the hottest guy here." Ami said with a sigh and a longingly look in her eyes.

"He is my cousin remember? I transferred here with him." I said slowly and her eyes widened as if just now remembering.

"Oh right!" She said nodding her head." That means he is single right?"

"Uh no actually he has a girlfriend back in London." I lied her smile dropped and was replaced with a frown.

"Too bad. Well hopefully i'll see you at lunch." Ami said waving before walking down the hallway toward her classroom. I enter my English class and took my usual seat next to Joey who seemed to still be in a good mood.

"So in calculus last block I found out something about the professor Green." I told Joey right as the bell went off.

"What?" Joey asked not hearing what I said due to the bell.

"In calculus last block I found out something out about the professor Green." I repeated and he nodded signaling me to continue on.

"Hmm?" He mumbled as Mr.Williams, our English teacher walked in.

"He is apart of Jesses gang and he is someone big in their gang. " I whispered and he quickly turned his head turning his full attention to me.

"How do you know?" He asked and I opened my notebook to the note and put it on his desk. He quickly let his eyes skim over the note.

"Wow who knew -" Joey started to say but was cut off by Mr. Williams.

"Is there something you two would like to share back there?" Mr. Williams asked and we both shook our heads.

"No sorry sir." We both mumbled together but Mr. Williams shook his head.

"Let's see the notes you're passing back there." He said holding out his hand leaning against his desk in the front of the classroom. Joey and I shared a worried look and in panic Joey ripped off the note and shoved it in his mouth. I face palmed, literally. He is such an idiot, I thought to myself. Looking up I see Mr. Williams shaking his head and started walking down the row towards us.

"Now I really want to see it." He told Joey taking a tissue out of his pocket and placing it in his hand and holding it out.

"You see sir um my cousin here has a very important thing on that note that no one can know about." I said and Joey sent me a glare.

"Well let me see. I don't know how your teachers do things up in London but here we do not pass notes especially notes with secrets." Mr. Williams said and I tucked a piece of my brown hair behind my ear.

"You see our professor at our college told us before we left that if one of the teachers here are asking for something important from us then we don't have to give it to you. What is ours is ours. I'm sorry but Alex will not be giving you that paper, sir." I lied not even knowing if any of that made since and Mr. Williams sighed.

"I would have let what ever this is go if you would of just gave me the note. But fine detention for both of you." He said heading back up to the front of the classroom. Joey spit out the paper from his mouth and I cringed.

"You really had to stick it in your mouth." I whispered and he shrugged. Sticking the wet paper in his pocket he quickly wiped the little bit of dribble from his mouth.

"Okay class today I want you to read chapter seven to ten. It should only be about thirty pages." Mr. Williams said before sitting at his desk to grade papers.

"Either way that was close." Joey said and I agreed making a mhm noise.
----------------------------------------
A/N: Ello Loves! I'm on Summer break! Which means for sure quicker updates and that this story is coming to an end. My plan was to finish this story by June 21st the first day of summer. June 21st is the day I plan to release the third book. So keep on doing the usual drill! I still can't believe how far my stories have come! I can't thank any of you enough. I love you all! Let me know what you think of this chapter and how about what you found out about Mr.Green. Who do you think he is in the gang? Well you all know the drill,

Comment,

Share,

Vote,

Fan,

~Kittykat<3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

855K 23K 38
Ava Daniels is beautiful, smart, talented, and the valedictorian of her graduating class, she may seem like the perfect little socialite but she harb...
22 0 4
Aria Delilah Hathaway is has just moved from Big Apple living into the suburbs of the San Fernando Valley in Southern California since her father's m...
317K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
Secret Life De melanietjones321

Ficção Adolescente

1.1M 31.7K 34
Emma also known as "panther" is the best street fighter in her state and it doesn't help having a abusive dad. But she is also her schools biggest ne...