Host Cafe

Par SakuraiS

《Completed》 Pairing: YamaJima / Side Pairs... Genre: Romance / Fluff... Summary: It's a normal cafe, but it's... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Last Chapter 15
Special Chapter

Chapter 11

150 13 5
Par SakuraiS

Takaki-san and Yabu-san told me to leave but I didn't, how can I leave and the situation in the cafe like this? Not that long Arioka-san got a call from Ryoko saying that her brothers are crying, so Takaki-san walk her home.

"They are late, hope they are not fighting ". Yabu-san said and I sighed, I hope that too.

*************

Author's POV:

The atmosphere was so tight and awkward, Hikaru is sitting on the chair while Keito standing near the door looking at him sharply.

"Explain Yourself!!". Keito shouted and Hikaru sighed.

"Stop Shouting, I can hear you".

"Then why are you silent? Are You Trying To Make Up a Story Or What?". Hikaru look at him and stand up from his place, he walk closer to him and look at him sharply.

"I'm not that kind of a person, first I am sorry, I didn't know that that girl was your girlfriend".

"Stop Lying! I Come With Her Many Times! ".

"When?".

"I Come Every Monday With Her!". Hikaru sighed.

"It's my day off, That's why I don't see you with that girl, you always come with Yuya's girlfriend Arioka-san". Hikaru said calmly and Keito stayed silent.

"Look, I know I am at fault but she was the one who said she is single, if she love you enough why did she come to me saying she is single? That's mean she don't love you enough, As soon as I know she was your girl I cut everything with her, she kept calling me and I----".

*Ring Ring*

Hikaru take out his phone and rolled his eyes.

"See? It's her number right?? ". Keito get closer and look at the phone before he nodded.

"I will talk to her in front of you and see how she will talk about you so you make sure that I didn't do anything ok?". He said and Keito nodded slowly, Hikaru answer the phone and put it on speaker so Keito can hear the conversation.

"Yes??".

"Mou~~ Why didn't you answer my calls Hikaru-kun~".

"Sorry who are you again?".

"How could you forget me that fast?? I'm Manako".

"Oh... The one who have a boyfriend already".

"Yeah but whatever, you are cooler and hotter than him, I told him that we are over, so can I get back to you? ". Hikaru look at Keito who was all annoyed about this.

"Well...I have to hear from him that you guys are over". Keito look at Hikaru who was looking at him, he look down sadly.

"No need to have his word, we are over, I never take him seriously anyway, So! When will our date be?". Hikaru sighed but before he can say anything Keito snatch the phone from him.

"GO TO HELL YOU BITCH!!". He shouted and hang up on her face, just when he was about to throw the phone Hikaru hold his hand and stop him.

"Calm Down That's My Phone!". He said as he take it away from him, in seconds it ring again and Hikaru answered again.

"Keito!! That One Was Keito Right!!". She said and Keito wanted to take the phone back but Hikaru stop him.

"Yes it was him, and sorry we are over too, I don't want a girl never took a relationship seriously, don't call me again and don't come to our cafe, goodbye". Then he hung up on her face and delete her number after blocking it.

"See? Happy now? Nothing happened between us and she was playing with your----".

"Shut Up!!". Keito shout at him and Hikaru just stay silent for a few seconds before walking closer to him and stand in front of him.

".......I'm Sorry". He said and bowed to him, Keito turn the other side and take a deep breath.

"No.....I was planning on proposing to her that day, thank you". He said slowly and wanted to leave the office but Hikaru hold his hand and stop him.

"Are you happy or sad now??".

"....Happy".

"Don't sound like that though". Keito sighed and turn to look at him.

"I'm glad that I didn't take this step yet, Thank you for ruining it". Hikaru caresses his hair and pouted.

"Saying it like that makes me feel guilty, anyway about work-----".

"Don't worry I will quite".

"No! I wanted to say that working her is better for you and you are Really good, this job is suitable for you, please work with us". Hikaru said and Keito look at him.

"Is it really ok for me?? ". Hikaru smile to him and nodded.

"Sure, this will help you too knowing many types of girls, you will not fall in the same mistake again, trust me". He winked for him and Keito blinked his eyes.

"U-Un, Ok then, I will continue". Hikaru wrapped his arm around Keito who was surprised by that.

"Ok Then! We Are Good Now, Let's Start a New Page! ". He opened the door and walk outside with Keito next to him.

**********************************

Yuto's POV:

Me and Yabu-san were talking when suddenly Yaotome-san with Keito come out together.

"So Everything is good now, let's go and have dinner together". Yaotome-san said and we blinked our eyes.

".....Ok? ". Yabu-san said and Kota shake his head with a sigh, I smile seeing them getting along.

I called Takaki-san and told him that everything is ok now so Arioka-san don't have to get worried about Keito.

When we were having some chit chat and eating our dinner, a sudden message come to my phone and I look at it.

*Can we meet? — Ryoko*

I blinked my eyes and read the message again, I replay to her *Sorry, I am busy now* and switch off my phone.

Why did I do that? Simply I don't want to meet her, not now, I am not ready to meet her yet, we both need some time to cool our minds and know each other better, We Need Time.

After we finish eating dinner and drink a little, I return to my apartment but before I enter I heard a crashing sounds in the apartment next to my apartment, I stayed in my place until the door opened harshly and a girl leave in a hurry but I stopped her.

"W-What's Wrong With You!!! ". She shouted at me and I look at her face, it was all beating up and she was crying like there is no tomorrow, when the door opened again I hold the girls hand and rushed downstairs and went to the nearby police office.

"No! I Don't Wa---".

"You Are Not The First One!". I shouted angrily and she look at me in fear.

"What is Going On!". The police officer come out to see what happening, I take a deep breath and look at her sharply.

"Why Were You There?? ". I asked the girl and she look down.

"Answer Me!". I said firmly.

"Sir Can I Know What Is Going On?? ". The police Officer asked and I look at him.

"This girl was beating up by a man next to my apartment, this is not the first time, he kidnapped someone I know And Rape Her! I Won't Let This Happens Again To Anyone! Now Tell Me Why Were You There!! ". I shouted at the girl who already crying.

"I....I Wanted To Work.... H-He Said He Will Give Me Money! I Wanted To Work! But He Was Harassing Me! He Said If I.... If I Stay Quiet He Will Give Me More! I Couldn't Do Anything!". The girl slide down crying and the police officer helped her to stand up and go inside to take more details about her.

"Sir, can I know where are you and where is this man you are talking about? ". He return and ask me and I nodded.

I told him everything I know and he said he will deal with this matter after he open an official file about this case.

I return to my room and take a deep breath, I lay down on my bead and close my eyes.

"I will talk to her soon".

I take a breath and sleep fast since I am tired.

*******************************************

In the next morning I get ready to go to the cafe and there was Inoo-san behind the counter.

"Good morning Inoo-san". I great her and she great me back, before I walk away she stopped me.

"Yuto, go to Kota in his office, he wants to talk to you". She said and I nodded, I go to him before I change to know what is the problem.

"Yes Yabu-san?? ". I said and he look at me with a smile.

"This is a new gift from me to you". He give me a box and I take it.

"Can I open it??". I asked and he allowed me, I open it and widened my eyes.

"A New Uniform!!".

"Yes~ Kei made a new design and I helped her with it, I will give Yuya and Hikaru their uniforms when they come". He said and I bowed to him.

"This is so cool, Thank you so much". I leave to the changing room and change to the new uniform, when I leave Inoo-chan look at me and clap her hands.

"Wow~ You Become 10 Times Handsomer With This Uniform! ". She said and I blushed.

"Thanks to you, thank you so much, you are really good in designing".

"You're Welcome, I design for each one of us a design, not all the same, but we are same in the color only".

"Really? Cool I Can't Wait To See The Others Design!". I said excitedly and start my work.

Takaki-san and Yaotome-san came and went to Yabu-san, they wear their uniform and I was so impressed, they are REALLY COOL!

"As expected from Inoo-chan, Thanks". Takaki-san said as he look at himself.

"This Will Give Us A Lot Of Troubles But Thanks, It's Really Great". Yaotome-san said and we laughed as he was right.

"Good Morning". We turn and saw Keito who enter and greet us.

"Oh! Keito-kun, Good morning, I am sorry but I am still didn't start with your new uniform, you just joined yesterday and I was making this three weeks already". Inoo-san said and he look at us and nodded.

"Wow! It's ok I will wait for it".

"It will take one week maybe, can I take your body measure first? ".

"Yeah sure".

They went to the changing room after minutes Keito leave wearing his uniform, I wonder which design Inoo-san will make for him to make him more handsome.

"You are already handsome with this uniform, how about the new one? ". I said and Keito laughed lightly.

"Stop saying sweet words, I am not a girl". He said and I look at him innocently.

"Is sweet words only for girls? ". He hit my head and walk away to welcome a customer.

I smile as I see that everything is ok now between him and Yaotome-san, but.... Something is still wrong, after few hours from starting our work, Takaki-san start to sights.

"Takaki-san? Are you ok? ". I asked him when I see that he sighs for 20th time.

".....No, Totally Not Fine!". He said firmly and sighed again.

"Hope you are not sick". I said and he shake his head.

"No, I just fought with Dai-chan, she want to break up with me". Couples fight.

"I think Inoo-san can help you with this". I said and he look at me.

"Right! KEI-CHAN!! ". He shouted her name and go to look for her.

Man, couples fight is really something, I hope we won't become like that........ Wait! What?!! WE?! Wait Wait Wait I Didn't Think Of Ryoko! We Are Not Couple In The First Place To Fight!!....Wait..... I FOUGHT WITH HER BEFORE!!

I shake my head to return and focus on my work.

TBC~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.7K 301 17
Title: Trip to Love.... Pairing: YamaJima / Side Pairs~..... Genre: Romance/ School Life / Slightly Angst / Fluff / Comedy /Friendship.... Summary:...
52.3K 1.7K 19
You're a really shy girl and barely get noticed at school, but on one snowy day, you meet two boys that slowly start to change your life. :) Thank yo...
35.3K 516 12
[ Haikyuu | One-shots ] What's sweeter than indulging in a place filled with heart-warming, tear-shedding, tummy-tickling stories? Order as much as y...
21.8K 772 13
You're a researcher, who was planning on getting married to the love of your life and settle down. But, life decided to play a twist of fate on you a...