Dreams Do Come True || Harry...

By megqueenz

"I forgot about that as I grabbed a jar of chocolate flavored yogurt and a spoon from the drawer beside me. T... More

Dreams Do Come True (A Harry Styles Fanfiction)
Dreams Do Come True: Sneak Peek
Dreams Do Come True: Prologue
Dreams Do Come True: Chapter One
Dreams Do Come True: Chapter Two

Dreams Do Come True: Chapter Three

51 4 3
By megqueenz

Dreams Do Come True: Chapter Three

A small noise came from his nose. It took me only a moment to realize that it was a snort, and I sobered up immediately.

"Uh- what I meant was-"

"It's fine." his deep English accent made my eyes widen slightly as I tried to convince myself that this was indeed happening. "I've had weirder reactions."

I smiled. "Well I'm glad I didn't beat them to be completely honest."

He laughed, and my heart stopped for a fraction of a second.

His laugh could cure cancer.

I didn't realize I was grinning until he looked down at me with a curious look. "What?"

I snapped out of my daydream. "Hm?"

He shook his head. "Nevermind."

I stood there, awkwardly shifting on my feet. When I realized what I was doing, I snapped myself out of it. You can't be awkward. Not now.

"Uh, I'm Avery. Avery Night." I said, at once reprimanding myself for my slip-up at the beginning, but yet congradulatng myself because of the James Bond reference. He was always an awesome dude.

He smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Avery. I'm Harry, though you already knew that."

I laughed. "That I do. What are you doing here?"

He held up his cart, filled up with a carton of chocolate milk and Sour Patch Kids. Ohmigod, he likes Sour Patch Kids and actually goes to the store to by them at night. "Movie night. Had to pick up a few things."

"Who're you watching it with?"

He cleared his throat, and looking to the ground, wincing. "Myself?"

"Just you?"

He looked up from the floor and stared at me. "Yes."

"Sounds fun. I honestly prefer watching movies by myself."

"Really? So have I. It's my personal Me Time, I suppose."

I gasped, feigning surprise. "Harry Styles? Having Me Time? I'm scandalized!"

He rolled his eyes. "Oh, whatever. I'm just like everyone else."

I was silent for a moment, tightening my grip on the spaghetti a little. "I wouldn't have known if I weren't here right now."

He nodded. "Honesty is the best policy." He sent a heart-stopping grin my way and momentarily, all of my thoughts raced away as I breathed in deeply.

He is literally the most perfect human being on Earth, seriously. Like, I can't even right now with him and the way his lips curve into a perfect little grin, though it isn't little at all because it can legit blind people and-

I stopped. I couldn't freak out right now. It wasn't an option.

"Well, I'll let you get to your Me Time." I smiled. "It was a pleasure meeting you." Pleasure? Now he's going to think you're creepy. Good going there, Avery.

"It was nice meeting you too. Maybe we'll see each other again?"

I smiled. "One can hope." And again with the creepiness.

I closed the front door quickly, my heart racing so fast that I could hear it within my chest. I had just met Harry Styles.

Unceremoniously throwing the spaghetti and sauce onto the counter, I raced up the stairs, taking them two at a time in my haste.

I flung my door open, pushing it closed with my foot as I jumped. I successfully made it to my bed, and I quickly thanked the great divine for not letting me miss my bed.
That would’ve sucked.
I grabbed the laptop that was charging on my bedside table, which currently wasn’t actually next to my bed. It was a few feet away, but it was a good place to put stuff that was charging nonetheless.

I went to Twitter quickly, and typed in haste.
Guys. It happened. Code Red or whatever it is. i LITERALLY JUST MET HIM i CAN’T
Then I logged out of that account, and went to my AveryNightella account, which doubled as my “personal” Twitter. The only difference was the fact that I kept fangirling on this account to a minimum and I let fellow school people (‘cause they sure weren’t my friends) have the username. Though not many of them followed it.
That moment when you realize you probably made a fool out of yourself. Oops. @HarryStyles
I published it and went to my notifications to reply to a few friends that actually followed me before setting the laptop down in front of my and going to a new tab, immediately clicking on the Netflix bookmark which I had specifically placed there for easy access.

I was halfway through my movie, one that I honestly didn’t even want to watch in the first place, but which was the best looking choice on Netflix’s dwindling supply of good movies, when it happened.

My phone buzzed. I didn’t think much of it. Until I checked the notification.
HarryStyles: @AveryNightella: You didn’t make a fool out yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
582K 29.8K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
169K 7.6K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
92.3K 1.8K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...