Amarendra Devasena - The stor...

Oleh Meenu_Panda

This story is all about Amarendra Devasena, their Romance and the way they take their life with all conspirac... Lebih Banyak

Cast
Tholi Choopu
Sneaky King
The Engagement
Devasena The Queen Of Maahishmati
The First Gift to The Bride
Problems- Just a beginning
The (Mis)Understanding
Amarendra Devasena Pelli
Shobanam- The Wedding Night
A Plan A Mystery
A Memorable Journey
Manohari's Mohana
A Sunrise With Beloved
Love In the Wild
Author's note
A fight and The Makeup
A spark
The Zaveri Nagar Mela
A New Emotion
A New Feeling
In the Dark Night Lit By the Moonlight
The Good News
A Bitter News
The Hamsa Naava
Return to Maahishmati
A Serious Confrontation
A Reunion Unexpected
A Birthday to Remember
A Lullaby
A Sneaky Plan That Failed Miserably
Plight of Parents
Brotherhood
A Friend In Need..!
The New Bonds
Dandaalayya- Maa Tho Ne Nuvvu Undaalayya
Kanna Nidurinchara
Amarenda Devasena Varasudu
A Mother's Love
The First Flower of the Season
An Early Anniversary Celebration with Unexpected Gift..!
The Yagnam..!
The Fallen Warrior
Nirnayam Lo Chanchalam- A Teaser
Rise of the Fallen
Haunting of the Forgotten
Author's note+Suprise
The War Begins!
Enter the Fortress
The King Returns
The Fall of The Evil
Doubts and Determination
The King and Queen
The Mahamantri
The Verdict!
Another Revelation
A Story to tell
The Return of Festivities
Plans!

The First Sign- A Relaization

972 47 13
Oleh Meenu_Panda

Bhalla was pacing his study when he felt something. He rushed to his Rajamandiram that was burnt recently and saw a shadow. He turned around looking when he felt a breath near his ears. He turned and saw none. He looked around. But saw nothing. He rushed out into the corridors of the backside of the fortress. This part of the Palace has always been at dark which was always his advantage. But today it was disadvantage as he felt closely being followed. He rushed to the place where he kept his mace.

Before he could reach, he heard..

"Baahubali chani poyadu anukunnava?"

That voice!

"Count your minutes"

And he again saw those eyes in the little light that penetrated this dark part of the building, while the whole face was covered.

And PUFF!

It vanished.

Bhalla lit a torch and saw none. Not even trace of any other human being there. He rushed back to light and saw no one. He closed his eyes and those eyes came in to his vision. He opened his eyes immediately not able to take it. He came back to the burnt court and found a small patram.

He picked it up.

"Papalu chesina vadu epudu, prasantata anubavincha ledu."

The one who committed sins can never be at peace.

He threw the patram away.

"Sainikulara!"

He yelled. A big group came.

"What the hell are you doing when the monkey fellow came here and escaped too?"

The guards looked at each other in confusion. They never saw anyone enter or leave.

"Adigedi mimmalne. Gaadida la inta mandi vunte, Vaadu ela vachi velladu?"

He yelled. He was already going crazy with everything going around him and now this had to happen? He rushed out to the parapet and looked at the outlet for the secret passageways from the fortress. Before he could look properly, an arrow came whizzing and hit his eyes, just opening the wound that was given by that brother of his.

He closed his eyes and winced. But when he looked out again, no one was to be seen. He looked around and found the arrow that hit him. His rage knew no bounds. The voice, the eyes and now this..

In rage, he broke the arrow into pieces. At that moment his father came there.

"Emayindi Bhalla?"

"History repeats"

He gave back the same words his father once gave to his mother. Bijjala stood looking at his son who was the king, but still had no peace or the luxury he thought he could have.

It was Seemantham of Prasanna and Sulochana. Everyone were happily enjoying the festival. Bhalla showered her with gold and diamonds and all the precious gems she could have. But Sivagami could see that nothing could bring that happy smile on her face. At that moment they saw a beautiful cradle being bought into the court. Everyone kept looking when from behind the cradle Baahu emerged smiling along with Devasena.

For the first time Sivagami saw Prasanna's face glowing with a genuine smile. Baahu helped Devasena walk to Prasanna.

"For your child Akka!"

She said. Prasanna looked at baahu understanding who made it.

"Avuna Maridigaru"

He just smiled. Prasanna's smile grew.

"Then where is the other?"

Baahu and Devasena frowned. Prasanna held Devasena's hand and looked at both of them.

"Naa Chelli bidda ki?"

Amarendra shook his head smiling.

"Making.. In process"

Devasena smiled. Bhalla stood fuming. One wooden Cradle brought smile on his wife's face while his gems, jewels could not. His brother again overshadowed him.

Then Baahu and Devasena went to Sulochana and presented her a dagger. Sulochana's eyes spoke volumes that her lips could not convey. Devasena just gave her the dagger and both of them wished the couple.

Bhalla could not take it anymore. He was so angered by his brother's GOOD behaviors, though he was going to use it to his advantage. But he looked at Sivagami. Sivagami just stood silent.

After the Seemantham, Bhalla signalled Bijjala. Bijjaladeva followed Sivagami into her study.

"Enti Sivagami? Feeling proud of your son?"

Sivagami just kept looking at him.

"All that glitters are not gold sivagami"

Sivagami stayed silent.

"You have never listened to me. But I have always been telling good only."

Sivagami's thoughts were filled with all the new developments. Devasena looking into the weapons and patraalu, Prasanna's poisoned food, Baahu taking over kitchen, now weapons trafficking.. Suddenly she saw Bhalla in her father's place and Baahu in Raja Ranadeva Bhoopati's place.

Bhalla who was there smirked as he understood that his mother has understood what his father was trying to convey.

"Sivagami! I have realized my mistake. Hope you do too!"

Saying Bijjala came out and smirked at Bhalla who nodded his head. Bhalla smirked as his father moved from there.

"Baahubali.. Count your minutes!"

Bhalla thought about the same returning to him today. History repeats..!

There Naayaka was working on his sword, sharpening and repairing it. His thoughts went back to the day when of Sulochana's Seemantham that took place along with Prasanna Devi's. He could never thank Rajamata Sivagami Devi enough for that. Who else would think of having Seemantham of her Daughter in Law's maid along with her daughter in law's?

He was so happy that day.

But he had to get the news on the same day.

Sulochana sat holding her grown up waist panting. Naayaka came to her help and rubbed her back making her smile.

"Hey proud father!"

She said panting. Naayaka smiled at her.

"Tired mother."

"I am bound to be. I am so happy today"

"I know. What I could not, Rajamata has done"

"Naayaka! Who said you cannot do? Its just that Rajamata beat you to it"

Naayaka just smiled. His wife never let him feel that he was not there for her. She was so supportive.

"But Sulochana. Maharani Prasanna Devi is dull and weak because she had a still birth. But why are you so tired. I am still unable to.. We should ask the Vaidhyulu again."

"Naayaka.. How many times will you bother that Vaidhyulu? He said right everything is fine with me."

"But.."

At that moment they heard a peculiar noise. Naayaka went to the parapet and his falcon found him. Frowning he took the note that was tied to her leg and read it and got alert.

"Em ayindi Naayaka? What is wrong?"

Naayaka just ran and got to his sword, dagger and other weapons. He looked so tensed which made Sulochana freak.

"Naayaka!"

She called him in a stern voice trying to stop him.

"NAAYAKA"

He stopped on hearing his Rani's voice.

He turned and saw Devasena and Amarendra standing there. Amarendra had an arm around Devasena and Sulochana.

"Naayaka! Never turn away from your wife when she is at this stage where she is about to give you the happiest moment of your life."

"There, Maharaja.. Kunthalam.."

"I also got the message Naayaka"

He turned to Devasena and sighed.

"Its Sashidhara's men!"

Naayaka said.

"We have to leave now. Then only we will reach by sunrise at least"

Devasena smiled.

"Kunthalam is not that far Naayaka."

Amarendra raised his brow to her. She just smiled. She gave Amarendra and Naayaka a scroll.

"Be careful. Do not open it here. Walls have ears Amarendra."

"But where is he coming?"

Naayaka asked frowning.

"I cannot come Naayaka. So he is coming."

"I promised to safeguard Kunthalam too, my wife's birthplace. And I never go back on my promises. This is my Amma's lesson and upbringing."

Amarendra said proudly and left the fortress with Naayaka. This conversation was heard by Sivagami and Bhalla. This information he got to know later.

"Maahishmati Sarvasainyadyaksha is leaving secretly without Maharaja's permission to his wife's place when Maahishmati itself is in danger!"

Bhalla's statement confused Sivagami. She did not stop Baahu as she knew that he was doing his duty. But he is in a respectable position in Maahishmati and he should get Maharaja's permission in such situations before taking weapons and leaving just like that.

Sivagami walked away.

Naayaka felt a hand on his shoulders. He turned to see Arzoo standing there.

"What happened Chacha?"

Naayaka just shook his head.

"I may look all innocent. But let me tell you.. I am not"

Naayaka smiled.

"What is bothering you Chacha?"

"Nothing. Just thinking about Rani and Maharaja"

"Ammi and Abbu? They are happy now. Why are you sad thinking about them?"

"In each other's company, they were always happy amma. But there came a time.. When Rani Devasena was imprisoned and made to stand in the fortress center for everyone to watch."

"Times Change Chacha. The wind never blows in same direction."

Naayaka smiled at the kid who spoke like a very matured woman.

"You are right amma."

"And do not worry. Anni saddukuntayi Chacha"

Saying she went away. But he could not help but think that if he had stayed put that day he could have saved the day for his queen and king.

"Nothing could have saved the day for them Naayaka"

He turned to see Kattappa standing there. Another man who had suffered a lot due to loyalty.

"Kattappa! You should know better."

Kattappa came and started inspecting the weapons as he came beside Naayaka.

"I know better that's why I am saying this. Did you know that the help you had in Kunthalam on Seemantham day was from Rudrasena and not Mahasena?"

Naayaka sighed.

"I came to know very late Kattappa."

"It was all pre planned Naayaka."

Bhalla thought of how he took Mahadeva's help.

"Mahadevaraya! Baahu and that Naayaka have left for Kunthalam."

"Very good. There, we will take care. Here you go on with the plan we made earlier. In a war within family, always we should injure our people first to gain their trust and then go on to attack our enemy with their help which will always weaken our enemy"

Bhalla and Mahadeva smirked.

"And I know Baahubali's biggest weakness."

"His wife!"

"Tsk tsk! Your mother! Just like his father's! Sivagami is the weakness."

Bhalla frowned.

"Your father, Rudramma's son Vikramadeva is my Aunt's son. And Sivagami is Rudraksha's daughter. My Father's brother. Vikrama, pasivadu.. Did not know about Sivagami. Manasu paareskunnadu. He even wanted to marry her. His foster father, your grandfather even promised him. But but but.. Ahh! Certain stories are better unsaid Maharaja Bhallaladeva"

Bhalla frowned. What has his mother been hiding from everyone? But right now he had other things in his mind. He just moved from there.

And he went from there straight to his mother.

"Amma! Kunthala Rajya Rakshana kosam Thammudu velladam Thappu kadu. Kaani Vaadu ontari ga vellaledu. Rudrasena balagam vaadiki thodu."

Saying he moved out confusing his mother more. Bijjala who came to him smirked.

"Fishing in murky water is always easy Bhalla, if you know where to put your bait"

"I know"

Bhalla came out of the thought. Fishing in murky water is always easy if they know to bait it properly. But he was not murky. Was he?

Naayaka looked at Kattappa who stood with his head down.

"Kattappa! Being loyal has its dark side"

"But I have never regretted until I saw you Naayaka. You chose death over betrayal while my loyalty and Dharma made me choose betrayal. Naa koduku lanti Baahu ni nene champukovalsindi vanchindi."

"Nenu chavaledu mama"

They both turned to see Amarendra standing there.

"Maharaja you are supposed to be resting."

"Its not easy Naayaka. Peace is far away"

Came Devasena. At that moment they heard a commotion as they say Mahendra and Aslam coming on their horses laughing away.

"Enti Anna! That was fun"

"Avunu Thammudu! You should have seen his face."

Both the boys left their horses to the groomsmen after treats and came to their parents.

"Nana! We have something for you"

Both of them turned and signalled as the reason for commotion came as Avantika guided them. Maahishmati people!

Everyone stood in front of Amarendra as if they were seeing a ghost. Amarendra smiled as his wife's grip on his hand grew. He looked at her. She signalled him. Both walked to the people who welcomed him with teary eyes.

"Ayya! Thalli"

They could not speak anything more as they caressed their king and queen. Everyone paved path for the old lady who 25 years back admonished the people. Amarendra bent to her. She just held him.

"Ayya! You have won death Ayya. Now nothing can stop you. You are always our king"

Looking at Devasena and caressing her wounded cheeks, the woman said

"We did wrong by you and we got our punishment Amma! The one who wronged a woman has never lead a good life. Maahishmati forgot that you were a blessing and cursed you and cursed their own fate. Ika chaalu thalli. Maahishmati has gone through enough. Its time. Repe Dahana Pandaga modati roju"

Devasena just nodded her head. Indeed Maahishmati has gone through enough. It was her duty to guard her husband's birthplace, just like he guarded hers. She looked at Amarendra.

"Maahishmati ki pattina Peeda vadile roju vachindandi."

Amarendra nodded. He looked at Mahendra and Aslam.

"Nana!"

"Siddham avu Nanna!"

And the command got an uproar.

"Naayaka! Make arrangements for them to stay here. Get even the smallest of weapons."

"Even a stone is enough. We ourselves are enough for him Mama!"

"The fire burning in us is far enough!"

"Anna is right! Tomorrow starts the end of darkness for Maahishmati!"

"JAI MAASHISHMATI!"

Amarendra's arms went around his wife as he saw his people. For whose happiness he and his mother tried hard. The same people who supported him and underwent a lot of hell. He looked at his wife who shook her head.

"Don't! They are here now. And you are there right?"

"Paathikellu Deva!"

"Konni Vela yellu thapas cheste ne Ganga bhoomiki vanchindandi. Everything has a time. This is just 25 years. But Evil Ends Always."

"Naa Anna!"

"If he thought like this all these years before, this situation would not have arised Amarendra! Your respect should also reach a person who respects in return. And he is not worth it"

Amarendra sighed.

"Ammi! Abbu! Your Lunch is ready. Get in to your chamber and I will bring it in moments"

Both of them smiled at Arzoo.

"Ok!"

Both of them went to their thread. Devasena could not help but think of the fateful day.

"Sulochana! You rest."

"Your seemantham and me resting?"

"You are nearing your due Sulochana"

"I am always by my Rani's side!"

Devasena felt overwhelmed by her people's love for her. She smiled as she felt Amarendra's presence. She turned and missed her step and fell into her Amarendra's arms. She could feel his heartbeats racing as her head fell on his chest. She looked up and saw his worried gaze.

"Amarendra"

"Deva! You should be careful"

"I am careful and so are you'

She said and moved away. He helped her down to the place where her Seemantham was to take place. He helped her sit down and looked around.

"Amma kosam eduru choostunnara Amarendra"

Devasena asked. Amarendra nodded smiling. At that moment, Kattappa came there and smiled at Devasena. Devasena too smiled at him.

"Kattappa?"

"Thalli?"

"Naa Seemanthaniki, naakem bahumati thechavu?"

She asked. Kattappa was taken aback.

"Banisanu.. I am slave. What gift can I give this queen?"

"Naayaka!"

She called her other loyal man. He came and stood beside Kattappa.

"Rani Devasena"

"One of you have been a brother to me standing in between the obstacles and me while the other has been like a father to Amarendra not letting him know that he has no parents. So as Mama and Thatha to our kid, will you take him first even before us? And give him his first sip of water?"

Kattappa and Naayaka's eyes brimmed with tears and emotions that they could not express through words.

"Rani Devasena! Naa Pranam addam mee biddaki. I will not let any harm touch your child"

"Thalli! Banisa ayina Naaku ekanga thandri sthanam ichava! Chethullo kaadu. Naa thala meeda ethukunta. I will raise him above my head!"

Amarendra hugged Kattappa and Naayaka.

"Ahan! Then what am I supposed to do?"

Sulochana came glaring at the men making them chuckle.

"Maku oka Mena Alludo Kodalo Kani ivvu whom I can pamper and Devasena can teach all her sneaky cheeky tactics."

Sulochana just giggled while Devasena pinched his hip making him wince and everyone laugh.

At that moment, Sivagami and Bijjaladeva came with all the Seedanalu. He rushed to her.

"Amma"

But instead of acknowledging him she just looked at him and went to Devasena and adorned Gandam on her cheeks and made her wear bangles. She took the Akshada and showered it over her head.

"Challaga undu!"

Was all she said. That moment, Bhallaladeva came there. He had his usual smile.

"Devasena! I have brought you a gift that you would have never thought of"

Devasena frowned.

"I know that you are not a person to enjoy such material gifts. I also know that you like your husband to be by your side. But Baahu is always busy with Military and weapon dealings. So I am relieving him from the duty and giving it to Udupathi."

Devasena's eyes spit fire as she looked at King Bhallaladeva. But her husband stood unmoving. Devasena turned to Sivagami who was looking at Bhalla with her eyes wide. She turned to the people around her and with a nod dismissed everyone except for the close family some cabinet people. She got up from her seat.

"Enti Rajamata? You are all silent?"

She asked the same question as in their first meet in Kunthalam. That time, it was a happy moment unlike now. That time she saw Rajamata smiling happily while now she saw aloofness and some withdrawal on her face.

"Is this happening with your approval Rajamata?"

She asked again making Rajamata sivagami Devi looked at her with the same wide eyes.

"You are okay with a dog like this Udupathi who forgets his weapons at courtesan's place becoming Sarvasaiyadyaksha?"

"Devasena!"

She just gave one look to Amarendra.

"You left the Simhasanam just the day after our marriage. I stood by you. But I will not stay put when you are being insulted this way. My husband is a great warrior and I know his value unlike some people here. If you like to give me something on this occasion, for once claim what is your right!"

Saying she made a grand exit from the place holding her grown stomach leaving behind a speechless Amarendra and Fuming Bijjala and Bhalla.

"Amma!"

He turned to Sivagami who just looked at him devoid of any emotion on her face.

"You descended the throne! I did not question you. You left Maahishmati, I stayed quiet. You came back and took the position of Sarvasaiyadyaksha, I still trusted you. But what did you do when Kunthalam was attacked? Isn't it a king who should decide what should be done? And what were you thinking taking weapons from Royal armory and rushing off without giving anyone any information? Do you know that you could be punished for this?"

Sivagami erupted like a volcano.

"Amma!"

But Sivagami walked out with Bhalla and Bijjala on her tow. Amarendra stood there but then followed his wife to her side.

"What was that Devasena"

He asked as he entered their chamber where she was standing by the parapet.

"What was what? You were being insulted and you think I would stay put? I have already warned you that I will not stay back and let anyone insult you."

"I know!"

"Then?"

"But Amma?"

"She has stayed silent long enough Amarendra. Thana mounam chala pramadakaram andi"

"I know! She has been silent for decades now"

"Don't you think its time she broke her silence. What good is it doing her by saving all the agony of her childhood and her marriage?"

Amarendra was taken aback.

"You are not the only one who knew about Raja Ranadeva Bhoopathi's death. I also know. And let me tell you I am on Rajamata's side here. Because of Raja Ranadeva Bhoopathi only Kunthalam had to go into hide when Maharaja Rudraksha was murdered. That was the ruse that started here ending up destroying Kunthalam. And whatever was left over, the Jeevanadhi flood took making us go into hide."

Amarendra looked at his wife in admiration. Only she had the talent of complimenting and insulting in one single breath. But She should know what he has been hiding from her from the day of their wedding.

"You know that pedanana Killed Raja Ranadeva Bhoopathi right?"

Devasena frowned.

"But did you know that he was slow poisoned before the death punch?"

Devasena's eyes widened.

"What you are thinking is right Deva!"

"But.."

"Whatever she did was not wrong Deva! Her father was killed by the man and she entered this place purely for revenge. But this is also her birthplace Deva. She worships Maahishmati a lot."

"That should only make her see that you are not like him. You are like her family. ARe you not her Aunt Rudramma's grandson?"

"She will see the reality soon Deva. She just a little upset with the way things are going on"

"Better it be soon. Because more than evil plotting, a good one's silence is dangerous."

"I know!"

SAying he helped her with her heavy saree ignoring her protests. They were happy in their world but also aware of the plottings done around them. But unexpected was yet to come.

"Deva!"

She turned to her husband.

"Arzoo is coming."

She smiled. But Arzoo who came there frowned.

"Ammi?"

"Enti Arzoo?"

"Why are you dull?"

"I am not.."

"Don't give excuses like you give to Khan saab"

Amarendra Chuckled.

"Abbu, Ammi tomorrow is a big day. You should think of future."

"Future is reflection of our past amma"

"Its not reflection Abbu. But selected reflection. We should use our past to build a future in a positive way instead of ruining it thinking of all the wrong done in past."

Amarendra and Devasena were really impressed. This young girl was so brilliant.

"Some past incidents only pave path for our future. But we should learn from them instead of letting them rule us Ammi. So Chup chap eat your lunch and Abbu, you too and take the medicines."

Amarendra and devasena smiled. Amarendra ruffled her hair.

"We are so lucky to have you Amma"

"Me and Khan Saab are actually very lucky that you took us under your wings Abbu."

"I knew you would be disturbing them"

Arzoo turned to see Aslam standing there and Mahendra and Avantika on his tow. Aslam sat beside Devasena only to have his ears pulled by her.

"Ahh Ammi!"

"Why are you troubling her? She is only serving us lunch"

"And talking non stop! Ow.. Ammi! Sorry!"

"To Arzoo!"

Devasena said sternly. But before he could say anything Arzoo was moving out.

"Arzoo!"

Amarendra called.

"I will bring food for everyone Abbu"

"Bring for you too"

Arzoo just nodded and rushed out. Once in the cooking area, she let her tears flow out.

Here, Mahendra Amarendra, Devasena and Avantika looked at each other and chuckled as Aslam followed Arzoo.

"And he calls her Toofan and Jahnnum?"

Avantika wondered aloud.

"Not everyone praise their wives like.. Ahem"

Mahendra cleared his throat at Avantika's glare.

"Nana"

He choked out at his parents' teasing gaze.

"Yeah.. Like Nana"

"True that!"

Amarendra seconded his son riling Devasena and saving Mahendra.

"You and praise?"

Devasena gave back. Mahendra and Avantika exchanged looks.

"We will be back"

SAying Mahendra got up and pulled Avantika along.

Arzoo wiped her tears immediately as she felt Aslam's presence behind her. He turned her and made her face him.

"Kya hua?"

She just shook her head.

"Jahnnum!"

She just swatted his arm making him chuckle.

"You remember your abbu?"

She just nodded her head.

"He has never been with me like Abbu here does Khan saab"

"Our abbu were traders Arzoo! And after we lost our homes they wanted to secure their family which only made them travel more."

"Leaving you with that chudail"

"But you were there na? Arzoo Jannat, to show her Jahnnum?"

"Aur nahi toh kya? No one touches Khan saab and escapes from me"

Aslam just chuckled.

"Where were you all these days?"

"Not with Chudail for sure!"

She saw Aslam glaring and giggled.

"I was in Zaveri nagar, going around the mela in disguise. Then I went to the caves where you were treating abbu and got to know from Vaidhyulu that you have moved from there. So i let Shera to find you and followed the bird"

ASlam shook his head. His stalker sniffed him well.

"Anna! If you are done let her bring us food! I am hungry"

Both turned looking everywhere.

"Bring the food Jahnnum"

SAying Aslam moved out folding his hands behind him with attitude making Mahendra chuckle.

"Abbo! Anna ki Chala unde?"

He said looking at Arzoo who turned to get the food saving herself from Mahendra's teasing gaze.

"You go Yuvaraja! I will bring the food"

"Ahan"

Saying Mahendra moved out signalling Avantika. Avantika helped Arzoo with the food smiling.

"You praise me?"

"Do I not?"

"Wild cat, stubborn are praises?"

"Aren't they?"

He bit his inner cheeks seeing her all red in anger. She leaned in and was about to bite his cheeks when he turned and captured her lips. She pushed him in anger in the beginning but he just held her wrist to his chest with one hand and wrapped his other arm around her waist pulling her onto his lap. She knew that this battle was won. She could never resist him. Smiling she put her one arm around him while her other one rested above his heart.

But then she broke out.

"Kids!"

She answered his frown smiling. He shook his head chuckling.

"Tomorrow is big day."

"Yes"

"We should make everything ready"

"Yes"

"Ammi!"

They heard Aslam and Devasena got down from his lap and looked up at Aslam.

"Ammi! Thammudu is troubling me"

"Really? About what?"

She asked smirking. Aslam just sat beside her sulking making them chuckle.

"Look at his face! The answer is clear Deva! Its Arzoo!"

"Nana is always right"

Came Mahendra and Aslam chided both of them. Devasena smiled. Arzoo and Avantika brought the food. Arzoo served everyone and sat there. And as usual, Devasena and Amarendra fed the kids. Arzoo just smiled looking at the family teasing each other and having their food when she felt a morsel near her mouth. She looked to Amarendra smiling. She looked at Aslam who smiled too taking a morsel from his Ammi. She opened her mouth controlling her tears and took in the morsel. Amarendra chuckled and fed Avantika too. When Devasena was about to feed Aslam Amarendra took the morsel into his mouth making Devasena glare.

"Amarendra!"

She admonished.

"What?"

He grinned. All chuckled remembering the same moment and same mischief he did almost 25 years back. Aslam chuckled.

"Chachu!"

Arzoo looked with confusion as Aslam explained her and she too joined in their joke. Naayaka and Kattappa smiled from outside.

After lunch, Amarendra and Devasena went to the weapon making area that was working fast making things ready for tomorrow. Then she saw Aslam working on sharpening his sword with Arzoo standing beside him with medicines ready and chuckled. Something clicked in her mind.

"Amarendra! Wait"

Saying she went to one of the kid there and got into the work herself pulling the metal. She drew it and was about to hit with hammer and when Amarendra came to her aid understanding her. He hit the sword and both together carved the handle. After sometime, both looked at their handiwork and smiled proudly.

The sword was just like Amarendra's with a horse head on the handle but with the curve of Swan's body joining it. Naayaka smiled looking at his Queen's talents. Sanga and her husband looked at this couple with so much respect.

Mahendra who came there was at awe at the sword. It was shining in spite of being newly made. And then he remembered something. He let his hand inside his robe and brought it forward to Devasena.

Frowning she opened it and her eyes welled.

"Nana's first gift Amma"

Devasena and Amarendra looked at their son and smiled. He was the light in their life.

"Naayaka, preserve the sword in the water here. After getting Parameshwarudi blessings, my son will take it"

Mahendra just bowed to his parents. Tomorrow was indeed a big day!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

800K 29.6K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
1.8K 185 12
This is season 2 of my story "The Mystery of Unknown Relations". Please read first season to avoid any confusion.The questions raised in first season...
3.1K 181 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
49.8K 4.1K 48
What if Amarendra and Devasena met again, in the next life, only to rediscover their past? Devasena wakes up in a mysterious palace. Jolting through...