falling

By CloeGibbs

just blah More

caught

1 0 0
By CloeGibbs

All I did was fall , I fell down an empty  rabbit hole with no end in sight , in sight of as I was wondering if the fall would stop or I'd be dead before hitting the bottom.

As I kept free falling  I started feeling numb , I was feeling numb as the darkness consumed me ,  all I saw was pitch black  I was done.

I knew I was done  thats when a small voice encouraged me to wake up , I woke up still in the free fall , I  was in the free fall before you grabbed my hand.

When I woke up there was just pure numbness , a numbness that just consumed me every time I was trying to move , but I guess I never was able to.

I knew that I was done as the bottom came into sight ,  the numbness stayed until I lost sight of you , you the only thing that kept me safe.

With the free fall I realized that I was never numb ,  I was just wrapped in your embrace , an embrace that saved me from a demise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 161 16
رواية تتكلم عن قصة خمس بنات وكيف كانت حياتهم مع اهلهم ف الديره وكيف بتكون حياتهم بعدين وكيف شخص حب وحده لكن الحياه تمنعهم عن بعض، و.....
7.7K 297 32
Highest ranks #1 Poetry (Feb, May 2024) #1 sadpoems (Feb2024) #2 darkpoems (May2024) #3 sonnet (Feb2024) Welcome to my world~ You are about to dive...
4K 306 24
𝑊𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝐼'𝑚 𝑎𝑓𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑦 (:
19.8K 415 16
ريتال طالبة جامعية محبة للخيل حين تذهب ريتال الى الاسطبل سوف تلتقي ب صاحب الاسطبل اور الذي عاد له بعد هجره اكثر من خمس سنوات انجذبوا لبعضهم البعض...