TS on RaYa: Phir Le Aaya Dil

By strangerincity

Ram Kapoor a CEO Priya Sharma a Bike Rider let see what happens next More

PLAD part 1
PLAD part 3

PLAD part 2

745 55 21
By strangerincity

A whole 3 weeks later, Ram back to Mumbai

At night, he dialed Priya's number but it's switched off...

Ram- switch off! Rider what happens buddy, may be she anger on me, and he dialed Jay's number, his number also switched off...

Ram- they both are each other or what... relax ram, tomorrow evening directly go and meet Priya at home...

Next day...

Ram ring the door bell, Shipra open the door, she found Ram on door, she smiled forcefully...

Ram- hi aunty how are you, with little excitement...

Shipra- I am fine beta, come...

Ram enter in- where is Rider, last night I was back, I called her also but her mobile switched off, even on morning, I called her but it's still switched off...

Shipra- she is in hospital...

Ram little shock- hospital! Is everything ok...

Shipra- you go there, check your self...

Ram in worried tone- ok, he went to hospital...

Neha's cabin..

Ram- what happened to Rider...

Neha- they both was meet an accident...

Ram question her- they? Who?

Neha- Priya & Jay...

Ram- what? How? How they both are?

Neha- Priya is in dilemma, Jay was no more...

Ram- what? When these happened? (He asked in worried tone)

Neha- one day of engagement, they both was went out, on highway, they met with an accident...

Ram's eyes filled with tears and he asked- can I meet Rider...

Neha- yaa, but she not response to any one...

Ram only nodded and went to see Priya...

He enter in room, and saw Priya sleeping on bed, stare to ceiling, he seat on chair, and signal to Neha, he will handle her...

Ram- Rider how are you?

Priya break her thoughts chain & look Ram, a long tear rolled down from her eye corner, she clutch duvet in her fits...

Ram- you ok, Rider...

Priya blinked her eyes and seat on bed...

Ram again asked her- you ok...

Priya look him and give a tight slap...

Ram again look her and asked- you ok?

Priya- you killed Jay, you killed him...

Neha look these from out side and she came in- Priya...

Ram stopped to Neha, and listen what Priya's words...

Priya- Di he killed Jay..

Ram didn't say anything..

Priya- why you called him, why you message us, why you and her voice chocked...

From Ram's eyes tears rolled down, Neha clam her down...

Ram- relax Priya, I know you are in...

Priya- shut your mouth Ram, I don't hear anything from your mouth, you are the only one who killed Jay, you soul person who killed Jay, you are murdered...

Neha injected to Priya, she feels sleepy and Priya unconscious....

In cabin...

Neha- sorry ram...

Ram- no sorry, what she said... (he asked in doubtfully)

Neha- actually, when these accident happened that time your call was...

Ram- one... one minute.. mine call, how can these happened, am I not took my cell with me, & I don't have international number, in fact my work get extend, I didn't inform to any one...

Neha asked doubtful- you didn't call them, sure...

Ram- of course Neha, my cell in my room, how can I call them, and last night I was came, that time I called her, I was called Jay also..

Neha- you lie! Right!

Ram- why would I lie...

Neha- do you have any proof's...

Ram- proof's! Are you serious! You think I am!!

Neha- yes am I Mr. Ram,coz you are the one,would called Jay & message to Priya...

Ram defence himself- I am not...

Neha- ok...

Ram- if you think, I am the person, then I am own went police station, don't worry, and he went from there...

Sharma house landline ring...

Sudhir pick up- hello...

Call came from police station- Sudhir Sharma...

Sudhir- yes...

PS- we arrest Ram Kapoor...

Sudhir- what, but why...

PS- he came here & told that, when accident happened that time who called them that was his...

Sudhir- no it's wrong...

PS- you came here and give your statement and call cut...

Shipra asked- who's call...

Sudhir- from police station, ram surrender there coz he call to Jay & Priya that day...

Shipra- but he was not here then...

Sudhir- don't know, we have to go there, I'll call to Neha & Vikram, & they both leave from there...

At police station, Ram behind bars, Niharika available there and talked with inspector about Ram's wrong statement...

Niharika- he said everything lie, that day he was not here in Mumbai, check his mobile calls, that day he was in Berlin, these is the proof's his passport, his call details and these is the hotel details and that meeting details with that meeting video recording, and when these call & message received that time he was busy in meeting...

Inspector- these proof's show in court room, we can't do anything, and we arrest him on his statement that Priya Sharma's suspect him...

Niharika- who is she Priya Sharma, on her suspect, you can't arrest him...

Inspector- you can leave Mrs.kapoor...

Niharika- give me 5 minutes, can I talked with Ram...

Inspector- ok, only 5 minutes...

Niharika went near Ram's bars, she called him...

Ram look her once and turn face other side...

Niharika- Ram what are you doing, you know very well our business depends on you only...

Ram heard 'business' word and he came near and said- you want your business, Right!

Niharika- Haan...

Ram- find the truth... my cell was in home, & and where we live that house, came in finest influencers security services, If I'm not wrong, cell is not human, it's a machine, I am not here then who use my phone, who send message & who called to Jay, Mrs. Niharika Kapoor you know very well, I am future of our business, If I get married then my shares automatically gain, I'll become MD of Kapoor's business and become major shareholder... clause no. 7 highly mention, any kind of police case will happen then, Kapoor business goes to charity, if I am not wrong, Kapoor business turn over approximately 700 CR... clause no. 7 is started with in 15 days, these case will not close & I guilty for that then you lose 700 CR.. think on my words, you forget will clause then read it, and he smiled...

Niharika- you..

Ram said in between- who is behind all find out Mrs. Niharika Kapoor, & something happened to Priya or her family then think on 700 CR once, and he walked back again, stood near wall and wave his hand towards her, signal her 'think once'

Niharika fumed in anger and went from there...

Shipra & Sudhir enter police station & request to inspector that they want to meet ram once, they went near Ram's bars...

Sudhir- ram beta...

Ram lying on floor, he heard Sudhir's voice and he came near...

Ram- why you came here...

Sudhir- beta we know you, you didn't do anything...

Ram- uncle you trust me, that's it, I am relief now...

Sudhir- then why you doing all these...

Ram- some one hide their self behind my name, that person is real culprit, for some time these is my home, don't worry uncle, and he smile...

Shipra- we are with you beta..

Neha & Vikram reached there heard Ram's words, Neha said- I am sorry Ram, because of...

Ram in mid- relax Neha! You was right, and take care of Priya, she needs you all, now plz go...

Neha- Ram...

Ram- plzzz and he joined his palms...

Sudhir, Shipra & Vikram went from there, Neha came near bars..

Neha- I am sorry...

Ram- it's all about trust Neha, Priya not believe on me, I am her friend, she was the one who trust me, she give one family, Neha plz you go from here, plz, already I am shattered...

Neha went from there with teary eyes...

2 days later in court room, police present ram in court, Ram's lawyer show each proof's in court room, Court give next date for there decision, Ram was the reason behind delay decision, coz he knows Niharika do anything for his bail, he act in court when his lawyer prove him innocent, that time he request in court that he not feel well then give there decision on next date, & court give next date after 12 days...

At police station, Niharika reached there and meet to Ram...

Ram smile- welcome Mrs. Niharika Kapoor, your plan was nice.. But I am better then you, business in my blood, on next hearing I want that culprit...

Niharika- what you did Ram, after 12 days, 15 days end...

Ram smile- so what should I do... I don't care, I know I'll be innocent in next hearing, what about your 700 cr... after 12 days, I'll be out from these bars, with innocent tag, but what about real culprit, I want that person, who killed Jay, in your hand 12 days real culprit or 700 cr charity, & he blinked his eyes and smile...

Niharika- ram you can't do these, I request you...

Ram- ohh! I never accept your request, I m here so happy, go & came here with real culprit, yaa 700 cr charity, bye...

Niharika- Ram...

Ram- I give you only 24 hours, real culprit i want infront of me, time start now, now go...

Niharika glaring him & went from there...

Sharma house, Priya seat with family, Sudhir & Shipra talking on Ram's topic, Priya lost in her world, she heard Ram's name & look towards them...

Sudhir- he is innocent then why he request to court, give there decision in next hearing...

Shipra- I am also thinking, he didn't do anything then why he took himself behind bars...

Priya hears there whole conversation and came in her room, & she remember that she slapped him, blame him, through her vision he was murderer, she didn't think once and prove him in her mind & heart that he was the person who killed Jay, A tears rolled down, she wipe that, she know that he never do these in his dreams also but that dark day indicates everything towards Ram... She knows, she did a mistake, Ram doing everything only for her, he save their friendship from his side, she wanted to meet him but she don't have any guts to go infront of him, & say sorry for what she did...

Next day, in morning..

Niharika think once and came in police station with real culprit..

Ram look these from distance and smile, in mind- when it's come on money, Niharika never thinks once, you won Ram, Jay i m really really very sorry, I never think that my bad presence killed you, I never think that Niharika think these level, because of me everything happened, I am sorry...

Niharika came there with her son, Siddharth & her daughter Roshni, he was the one who use his cell & on Roshni's plan, Roshni was one who saw Ram & Priya together at cafe, she thought that they are together, she told these to Siddharth, they both don't know about will & clauses, they on his cell and collect his all messages conversation with Priya & Jay, they think that Jay was the Cupid of Ram & Priya, they plan that they call both on one place & did a accident, they only think of money & property, they want show Ram down on their feets, their plan failed & that truck hit bike from back, Priya was ride that bike, Jay sat back on that day, truck hit that bike, Priya lost her balance with bike, Jay came under that truck...

On there statement, police arrested to Siddharth & Roshni for there did...

On next hearing, Ram prove innocent, court declared Siddharth & Roshni to guilty, they both behind bars...

Ram came to home and make some papers, that papers already reached to Kapoor house, he pack his things, signed that papers and leave home, in mid way to taxi driver...

Ram- stop taxi near path, taxi stop and took out envelop from his coat pocket, he conveyed that letter in post and went away from there...

Priya wanted to call Ram but she hesitate...

Neha came in her room- why are you seat here alone, Jay's real culprit behind bars now...

Priya- Di plz, don't start that topic, plz...

Neha- you have call ram...

Priya- Di I said, stop it, why don't you understand, why you started that topic again & again, I already lost 2 important persons from my life, one was my friend & other one was my would be, that I was started love him, they both was very close to me...

Neha- one you already lost and other one still in your life, talk with him, he will understand your condition...

Priya- Di, I did a big mistake, I am the one who break everything, I was blame him Di, why I can't understand that, Ram was the person, who said no, when I was proposed him, how was I think that he killed Jay,(tears rolled down)

Neha- ok, ok, I understand that was your mistake...

Priya- and which is never repairs ever again...

Neha in concern tone- chinu...

Priya- plz leave me alone...

Neha didn't say anything and went out from room...

Next day, in letter box, one letter arrived, Sudhir received it, and read, it's for Priya...

Shipra- for whom..

Sudhir- for Priya, he give it to Shipra...

Evening, Priya back to home, Shipra giev letter to her..

Ram reached airport, wait for his flight announcement...

Priya open that letter, it's from Ram...

Hi Rider,

I don't know what to write in these last conversation letter... yes these our last conversation letter, I know you, you are in guilt now, you have no guts, it's bothering you now, I understand everything, like you, I don't have also guts to come infront of you & talked with you, because of me you lost your love, you started loving him, & because of me... my bad fate everything happened, here after these will never happened....

I am sorry for everything, if I say sorry what I did, it's not enough...

Sorry...

Rider, take care yourself... I am leaving, I will never meet you again... be safe, try to keep yourself happy...

Ram

Priya came out with her bike key, took helmet & shouted- Maa Papa, I'll coming, how can ram leave...

Ram's flight announcement, he went to his way...

Priya reached his house, ring door bell, Niharika open, look Priya one door...

Priya- where is Ram...

Niharika- don't know...

Priya in high pitched, show her index finger- look Mrs.kapoor, I want ram here, right now...

Niharika goes in & came out again, she show some papers to her- read it!

Priya took that papers in her hands- it's property papers...

Niharika- he transferred everything on my name, on these property, real culprit behind bars, don't worried very soon they will out...

Priya- now tell me, where is Ram...

Niharika- I don't know, he pack his things and get out from here...

Priya anger on him and went from there...

Priya with herself- where he gone! I did a mistake Ram! Why you punished yourself, and she started her bike, search possible places...

Late night, Priya back to home, family members are waiting there to her...

Vikram- where you went...

Priya- ram leave from here...

Sudhir- where...

Priya control herself- don't know Papa...

Shipra- Priya you went to his house...

Priya avoid Ram's topic- Maa I taking admission in business management, you always want that I resume my studies, I am resuming my studies again, she went in her room...

One year left...

Priya on airport to her family members- you guys go, I can't go in..

Neha- chinu, take care yourself...

Priya nodded in yes & said- you too take care yourself & my princess, one month I am not here, after that me & my princess together...

Flight announcement....

Priya- bye & she moved towards her way Geneva, Switzerland....

"Sir why are you sponsored riding competition"

"Who is MD here"

"You sir"

"Good, now plz leave & call to Mr.kapoor right now"

"Yes sir" employee came out from cabin...

Employee- he totally gonna mad, bike rides competition, I am sure Mr.kapoor opposed his madness...

Other employee- these will happen, you know both's friendship, when one opposed other one try to explain...

Employee- leave it, there money, they have right to spend...

Other employee- yaa right! We get our payments on time...

Mr.kapoor reached office and enter in MD's room, without knocked...

Mr.kapoor- what's wrong with you Mr.kapoor...

Men- it's not Like it's Kapur...

Mr.kapoor- stop it Rajat...

Rajat- what stop it Ram...

Ram- you sponsoring riding competition, what's wrong with you man...

Rajat- my dear friend, I madly love with bike's and there precious Ride's... because of my father I am handling these boring business, with annoying tone...

Ram- are you serious, these business is boring, oh god! Why uncle handover his business to you, you destroyed his all years works man...

Rajat came near him & check his temperature...

Ram confused & asked- hey! What are you doing!

Rajat in suspect tone- do one thing!

Ram- what!

Rajat- marriage! Search a girl for your self...

Ram slapped himself on forehead- why I came here for job...

Rajat smile & said- one news for you...

Ram- what?

Rajat- management trainees are came, within 48 hours..

Ram only nodded...

Rajat- say something, why are you nodded...

Ram- nothing...

Rajat- no... nothing... say what's in your heart...

Ram- some time I think that it's your business or mine...

Rajat- of course dude, it's your also, I never interference in your decision, most important my father who never believe on me, he always depend on your decision...

Ram- that's why, I told you always show some interest in business also...

Rajat join his both palms and said- I am ok with only as MD tag line...

Ram- are you jealous...

Rajat- why would I jealous, you are my Savior...

Ram- ok tell me, how many trainees are came..

Rajat- 30...

Ram- ok, now I am going, so much works are pending...

Rajat- ok...

Evening, Ram reached his house, it's given by company, who stay there like his own house, he on TV, went in washroom...

Priya reached, Geneva, check address, it's apartment, given by KK company, she hired a cab and went to address...

Ram watching TV, his cell phone ring it's from Rajat...

Ram- yaa say...

Rajat- I was forget to tell you...

Ram- what you forget...

Rajat- today I was told you about management trainees...

Ram- what about that...

Rajat- one trainee reached today..

Ram- then I go to airport & received that person...

Rajat- bitter gourd listen me fully then started your lecture...

Ram- hmmm...

Rajat- one trainee reached today, but one problem is that, person will share your apartment...

Priya reached her destination, look apartment, check address, she confirm once & enter in...

Ram- why! We already arranged them other staff apartment then...

Rajat- yaa we arranged but one flat is not available, you know, why I said...

Ram- ohh god, Rajat proposed her yaar...

Rajat- I'll think on these later, now plz welcome that person...

Ram little attitude- oh hello, I am CEO, that person only a management trainee ok, I am boss...

Rajat- Haan you are boss but little soft towards trainees, other wise they think, you are arrogant, rude, egoistic, & so on...

Ram little rude tone- bye take care, he cut the call...

Ram talk with himself- why these much troubles in my life, these Rajat never give me peaceful life for some minutes...

Door bell ring, Ram called his servent Bob..

Ram- look who on door, if that management trainee then send them to guest room, & asked them what they want, they will stay here for month...

Bob- ok sir...

Ram- and send my dinner in my room, tomorrow morning I have go office early...

Bob- ok sir...

Ram went in his room, Bob open the door...

Bob- yes...

Person turn to Bob, show address to him...

Bob- yes there is correct address, plz come..

Person wear black jeans with white t-shirt, & on checks red black shirt, enter in house, look whole house in one sight...

Bob- your room these way, plz follow me...

Person follow him...

Next day Ram reached office, without asked whom came his home as management trainee...

On intercom...

Ram- siseel management trainees are came...

Siseel- yes sir...

Ram- good, show them board room, I'll be there in 5 minutes...

Siseel- ok sir...

Ram's cell ring, it's from Rajat...

Rajat- dude you reached...

Ram- yaa, within 5 minutes, meeting will start with management trainees...

Rajat- you are workaholic man..

Ram- workaholic word get old Rajat, something new you have to find out for me... why you called me, something wrong...

Rajat- nothing wrong! I just wanted tell you something important...

Ram- what?

Rajat- good morning dude, that's it..

Ram- Rajat, you & joyti fight with each other..

Rajat- Haan...

Ram forcefully smile- wow! Great!

A knock on door, siseel came in...

Siseel- sir everyone is waiting for you in boardroom...

Ram- coming...

Ram to Rajat- bye, I'll talk to you later...

Ram move towards board room...

Priya little nervous, she continuously rubbed her hands, relaxing herself...

Ram entered in boardroom- good morning everyone, welcome to KK company, I am CEO of these company Ram Kapoor, so you 30 are selected for our company, next 30 days you all under in my... he look someone's hand's up...

Ram- yes, every one look back...

On last chair, seat in corner, stood up...

Ram look & his throat get dry, his body start shivering, he forget everything for minute, his life gets stopped.. he break his sight & went from there, without give his speech...

Priya was the girl who's hands her up, when she heard his voice, look him after long one year, A CEO of KK company...

Priya selected as management trainee in KK's company, it's in Geneva, Ram work there as CEO, Rajat Kapur, Ram's friend, they both met in one meeting & Rajat offer him, when he was work for Kapoor business, he was denies that, after that everything happened and he transferred everything on Niharika's name, leave India, accept Rajat's offer, came in Geneva...

Ram seat in his cabin, he cancelled all his meetings & appointments, a knocked on door, siseel came in- sir meeting...

Ram- I am not well, Jordan, told him, he will handle this, plz, I am leaving to home, Rajat sir will came on noon, he asked about me then told him that I am not well...

Siseel- ok sir..

Ram leave office soon...

Priya waiting for end meeting, she wanted to meet him, she wanted end their all misunderstanding, she wanted to say sorry to him for her own behavior, she wanted asked him so many questions, she want slap him, for his behavior... actually she want hugged him first, she wanted cuddles in his arms, want to cry like a baby...

Meeting over, she went near recipients asked about Ram, they told he leave office soon..

Ram reached his apartment, told to Bob that, don't disturb him for lunch, he want peace some time...

Priya came to her apartment with dull face and went in her room...

Evening Ram came out from his room, called to Bob he sit on sofa,on the TV & asked some food for him...

Bob came with food for Ram...

Ram asked him- that management trainee is here now...

Bob- some time ago came to home...

Ram- ok...

Priya came out from room, heard some sounds from living area, she started walking towards that sound...

Ram watching business news...

"Excuse me, can you plz low some volume, little disturb by sounds, I was taking naps"

Ram didn't turn and turn volume low & busy in eating & watching...

Priya went near & look who's watching business news...

"Hi CEO"

Ram stop eating and turn towards voice...

"Throat get dry, forget your basic words"

Ram coughing hard and nodded in no, in between asking water...

"Give answers about my questions"

Bob listen Ram's coughing, he came there with water, give water to him, Ram drink that...

Ram to Bob- what the...

Bob- sir she is management trainee, you was told me about that...

Ram rubbed his fingers on his forehead & said- leave for now, come here after so long time...

Bob shocked- sir...

Ram- tomorrow morning, now go, you already did a mistake...

Bob didn't understand what Ram said...

"Why you give him order to leave & what he did mistake" lady asked..

Ram to Bob- can you plz leave...

Bob didn't said anything & he leave from there...

Ram fold his arms near his chest & started look her...

"Say something damn" lady said...

Ram pull out his mobile, dialed number- Rajat listen to me carefully, right now do one thing, type one termination letter on my name, I am leaving your company's job...

Rajat- is everything ok dude...

Ram- tomorrow morning, on my table that termination letter, tomorrow lunch time will last lunch at your office...

Rajat- what's the reason, what happened there...

Ram- I'll call you, bye...

Ram to lady- why you came here...

"i only thought, you never leave your business, so I leave my passion"...

Ram- look I leave my whole past life there...

"You forget my name also"

Ram didn't said anything...

"Very good, let me introduce you first, hi, I am Priya Sharma, a management trainee, & your hospital wife Mr.ram kapoor, now tell me, why you leave India, I want answer, when I want support from you, you leave me there in that hell"...

Ram- I don't had any guts...

Priya- why you don't had any guts, you did nothing, why you punished yourself for that...

Ram- when your near & dear once never trust on your words, who person live there...

Priya- I am sorry...

Ram didn't say anything & turn to leave from there...

Priya- Ram plz, I need you.. (in crying tone)

Ram stopped there and said- Priya plz...

Priya started crying...

Ram listen her sobbed, he turn towards her again, go near her...

Priya look him near to her, she hugged him, ram didn't hugged her back, only stood there as statue, after sometime Priya clam her down, break her hugged...

Priya in crying tone- plz forgive me... plz...

Ram still stood there like stone...

Priya- I am sorry...

Ram- actually I am sorry, because of me everything happened, my bad fate always take away my near & dear once...

Tears rolled down from her eyes- I am sorry, and she hold his kurta in her palms...

Ram look that & he hold her arms tight, little push her, kurta lose from her grip's, Ram went from there in his room, Priya first time look his these sight, he never behave like these with her, for her his behavior is new...

Ram came in his room & lock himself & punch his fits on wall, he anger on himself, he never behave rude with her, he never imagined her in tears, & today she is in tears coz of him, his behavior was fake towards her...

Next day morning, Ram came out from his room, held to go office, a sweet & nice smell came out from kitchen, he knows that Priya in kitchen, he didn't wait there & move towards office...

Priya reached office on her time, & collide with one man...

Priya- so sorry, I'm in hurry...

"Excuse me lady, you are late, if I m not wrong, you are management trainee"

Priya look him top to bottom- yes...

Man- go, your boss, who actually handle management trainee, who a very punctual towards his work and time, best of luck lady, & he went from there with smile...

Priya get confused on his behavior & she held towards check in counter & asked for book where she sign that she present on the day...

Jonh- sorry mam, I can't give give you, you are late...

Priya- it's only 10 minutes...

Jonh- mam rules are rules...

Priya stamps her feet on floor in anger...

Jonh- if you want attend today's day then went in Sir's cabin, & take a permission from him...

Priya nodded in yes & asked- and where is Sir's cabin?

Jonh- look straight CEO Ram Kapoor's cabin...

Priya smile and said- wohhh! That's great, by the way good morning...

Priya went near his cabin & knocked on door, Ram without look, give permission...

Priya enter in & said- wow, nice cabin Ram...

Ram listen her voice, & look towards her...

Priya smile & said- fix my daily 30 days appointment with you Ram...

Ram only glaring her...

Priya- you don't understand, I'll explain, & she seat infront of his chair..

Ram only gaze her...

Priya- in these 30 days, I'll always be late, in apartment you never talked with me, nor on dinning table, so whenever I late to office, I'll come her to take your permission for attend the day, coz it's your rule, who person will late, came to your cabin & explain for there...

Ram cut her mid- keep quiet...

On intercom- send Jordan to my cabin, quick, & again he look her...

Priya- Ram plz talked with me once, I miss you, I miss our talks, I am sorry, what I did, that circumstances was not good Ram, you have to try that, my condition was also not in normal, I was started fall for him, he was..

Ram's cabin door knocked...

Ram- come in...

Jordan- yes sir...

Ram- management trainees, is your responsibility, right!

Jordan- yes sir...

Ram- then why these trainee is doing in my cabin...

Jordan- I am sorry sir, may be Jonh send her here... Im sorry sir...

Ram- send here marketing, she is good in convening people...

Jordan- but sir.. it's out door.. and our company policy...

Ram- do it, what I say...

Jordan to Priya- mam plz follow me...

Jordan went out from cabin...

Priya- do whatever you want, you will came once a day, & talk with me, don't make rude your self, after all am I your hospital form wife, & she smile, blinked her eyes...

Rajat came in office on lunch time, enter in Ram's cabin...

Rajat- hi dude..

Ram- termination letter...

Rajat- dude what happens to you...

Ram- Priya Sharma, your plan, that's why you asked my past life...

Rajat smile- thank God, that she is right person...

Ram- why are you doing all these...

Rajat- you love her yaar, accept that & don't being rude, if I was on her place that time, my behavior also same...

Ram- I want myself far from her, my fate always being bad with me...

Rajat- Ram it's not your bad fate man...

Ram- leave it, you never understand...

Rajat- dude mark my words, you will go & proposed her for marriage, one more thing, I'm taking one decision as a MD that, she will be our employee no more trainee here after...

Ram- you can't do these Rajat...

Rajat- I'm doing these my friend, express your feelings towards her, may be that was happened, coz god makes your pair...

Ram- Rajat plz stop it...

Priya with Jordan- Jordan sir tell me one thing, your The CEO Ram Kapoor always be a rude..

Jordan- no mam he always so kind with everyone, today don't know what happened to him...

Priya- ok...

Jordan- actually he never send girls & women's for outside marketing, don't know why he send for that...

Priya- don't worry Jordan sir, I'll do my best...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.2K 34
⚡️♥️🔥
7.9K 1K 22
𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎 40 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑔𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒😉
12.2K 461 9
BALH2 One Shots.
2.5K 131 4
Raya love