AR - MEANT TO BE TOGETHER💔💓...

By LoveARsindu

Hello guys ,I am a big fan of DMG,AR Love,Gang masthi. I missed gang and AR Love in DMG season 2.Main thing i... More

A Short recap of DMG season 2
Truth of AR diary
Armaan's apology and freindship
Confused feelings
Riddhima tries to meet Armaan
Riddhima meets Armaan
AR confrontation
ARMAAN AND RIDDHIMA ARE BACK
Armaan and Riddhima's bickerings
AR's funny moment
Armaan ka sharaarthi
Mischievous Riddhima
' AR ' silly fights
AR Teamwork
Armaan finds Shilpa's Truth
Armaan decides to help Shilpa
A New Freind of Armaan
Jealous Riddhima
Riddhima still cares for Armaan
Riddhima's Suspicion
Armaan par sirf Riddhima ka hak hai
Armaan and Riddhima's Feelings
Take care Armaan
Don't let your Love go......❤️
Don't lose him again.........Don't let her go
'AR' DREAM
Helping Shilpa
Riddhima misses Armaan
Knowing Armaan
What about our future?
Hesitations
❤️ SELFLESS LOVE ❤️
❤️ REUNION ❤️
Unexpected
Memories
Masthi 😁😂😆😉😎😤
The Talk
The Conference
The Accident
Rescued
No words are needed
Dr. LOVE ❤️
Goodbyes
Accusations
Decisions
Seperation
Missing Him
Riddhima - a 'Star' !!!!!
❤️I STILL LOVE YOU❤️
Armaan's breakdown
Riddhima's breakdown
Angry young man.....
Armaan & his Champ
Realisations
Shocks after Shocks
What's with the Smirking?????
APPLE AUR BULBUL
Kuch toh hone wala hai
❤️ SURPRISES !!!!! ❤️
❤️ JAB THEY MET ❤️
❤️ Smile Please ❤️
❤️ Mission : Telling Armaan ❤️
❤️ DARD ❤️
❤️ Plan : Annoying Armaan ❤️
❤️ Nok - Jok ❤️
❤️ Jealous ❤️
❤️ Forgive me ❤️
❤️ I am Sorry ❤️
❤️ Mein Majboor thi ❤️
❤️ Past is Past, Lets move on ❤️
❤️ Mera Akhdu ❤️
❤️ Badmaashiyaan ❤️
❤️❤️ Love Plans and fights ❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️ Chapter 75 ( i ) ❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️ Chapter 75 ( ii ) ❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️ Chapter 75 ( iii ) ❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ EPILOGUE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Bonus Chapter❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️ REUNION ❤️

1K 30 1
By LoveARsindu

PART 2 :-

❤️

Sid ,JP & jiggy, Shilpa and other doctors come to the called area.

Riddhima and Anjali will be coming slowly talking to each other.

Armaan and Atul also are totally involved in their chatting. So they will be walking slowly while talking.

Rahul and Muskaan will be coming but fighting with each other so they also take time to get there.

******

Riddhima and Anjali reaches there first where all others are present. Anji goes and wishes Sid smiling and Sid surprised to see her but greets her back warmly. Anji also wishes JP& jiggy who asks her the reason of her sudden visit. She just says that they will know soon about it.

They all look at the direction where they heard loud laughs. Riddhima felt happy seeing Atul and she is more than happy to see armaan and Atul laughing like before.

Anji sees Armaan and tears dwelled in her eyes . She was so desperate to meet her best friend.

" If the fun you are having with your brother is over then look your friend is also here" Anji says loudly enough for them to hear.

Armaan and Atul stop their chatting and looks who is the person. Atul smiles at them and Armaan again surprised to see his friend.

"ANJI !!!!!!!!!!!"

" ARMAAN !!!!!!!!!!!"

Anjali runs towards Armaan,jumps on him and hugs him tightly. Armaan lifts her hugging her and revolves with her.

Ridz and Atul see them and grins widely. It shows that how much they missed each other.

Sid ,Shilpa and others watch them astonished seeing them like that. It clearly shows their happiness and love for each other.

" I missed you so much Anji" armaan says parting from their hug.

" I missed you too armaan " Anji replies while smiling and suddenly her expressions changes from happy to sad then sad to angry. Anjali will be glaring armaan.

" Kya hua Anji, aisa kyun dekh rahe ho? " armaan asks confused.

" Don't talk to me armaan I am angry on you" saying this Anjali goes towards riddhima and Atul who will hugging each other happily and joins their hug leaving armaan behind who pouts at them.

" Ridz say to this man that I will not talk to him who had forgotten us long back" Anji says flipping her hair angrily for which Atul and ridz sighs.

" I can never forget my freinds trust me I missed you guys so much " armaan replies her with love and with his most charming dimpled smile which melts her but she acts stubborn.

" Di Chodo bhi na abhi ,bahut din ke baad mile hai hum log" ridz tries to convince her who smiles at him and hugs him tightly.

" I will forgive you, your charms always works on me but what about the person behind you who is all ready to murder you" Anji says to armaan smiling releasing from hug. Armaan looks confused at Anji who sighs at him to look behind.

Armaan and everyone turns to look who is there. Riddhima gets shocked seeing them and then happy. Anji and Atul will be smirking seeing them. Sid sees the Muskaan and thinks what is she doing here. Armaan utters shocked........

"RAHUL !!!!!!!!!!! "

"MUSKAAN !!!!!!!!!!"

Armaan first gets shocked next he feels happy seeing his both best friends and then at last he gulps seeing Muskaan ready to murder him.

" Hey Muskaan, hey Rahul, how are you?" Armaan tries to ask casually by smiling but it came out with fear.

" Armaan ke Bache........aaj tu gayye Kaam se.......mein tujhe dikhaata hu kaisa Hoon mein.....kitna gussa Hoon mein....." Saying this Muskaan runs to him and starts beating him.

" Stop it Muskaan ,what are you doing? What happened? Have you gone mad? " Armaan asks her while trying to stop her.

" Kya kaha tune....mein paagal hoon.....toh ab mein tujhe dikhaata Hoon apna paagalpan.......pehle aise hi bin bataaye chod Kar Chala jaata hai aur ab keh Raha ki mein paagal hoon......" Saying this Muskaan starts beating him again.

" Sorry yaar......galthi ho gayyi ......" Armaan will be trying to say but she continues to do what she was doing.

Rahul sighs seeing this as he expected this reaction from Muskaan.

Riddhima gets shock after shock seeing all her friends one by one but feels extremely happy. She laughs seeing Muskaan's behaviour.....how much she missed her craziness.

Sid seems shocked seeing that same girl who fought with him unnecessarily now beating shit out of armaan and he is doing nothing but laughing while stopping her.

Shilpa also will be shocked seeing the girl who is beating armaan and scolding him while others will be laughing at them not even trying to stop her.

JP & jiggy also will be in same situation as they don't know them and seeing craziness of the girl they get frightened.

" Arey rukh jaa Junglee billi.....Kya Kar Rahi ho.....chod dho usse......" Rahul interrupts Muskaan who smacks him on his head and he backs off. Armaan and Atul laughs loudly and receives glare from Muskaan.

" Tujhe badi hasi aa rahi hai......Tera quota abhi katam nahi hua hai........" Saying this she steps towards armaan who will stepping back with fear.

Soon armaan will be running to save himself from Muskaan who will be running after him to get hold of him.

" Armaan rukh jaa......kaminey kaha bhaag Raha hai tu........rukh......mein tujhe sabak sikhaake rahungi aaj.......thaaki tum phir kabhi aise bina battaye chod Kar jaane ki himmat nahi karoge......" Muskaan will be ranting her scoldings while running after him.

" Sorry yaar......kabhi aisa nahi karoonga......" Armaan replies to her while running behind riddhima and Anjali to hide himself.

Seeing Muskaan like this Sid officially declares her as a mad woman in his mind.

" Nahi itni aasani se nahi chodungi tujhe" Muskaan says and stops running panting heavily.

Seeing her armaan also stops running and hid behind Atul.

" Muski bas, tum mere Bhai ko aur tang mat Karo" Atul defends armaan.

" Tu beech mein kyun aa Raha hai kaminey.....hat jaa warna Tera bhi bhoora haal hoga." Muskaan warns Atul who stops her holding her arms.

Seeing this armaan gets an idea. Atul will be holding her arms so armaan slowly comes to her and turns her holding her from back in a swift motion.

" Armaan Kya Kar Raha hai chod mujhe......." Muskaan screams in his hold.

" Nahi jab Tak tumara gussa tand nahi ho jaata tab Tak nahi chodunga" armaan replies her.

Everyone watches them smiling at their childishness and does not dare to interfere.

" Kutte......kaminey......ullu ke patte......gadhe.......chod mujhe" Muskaan tries to wiggle from his grip.

" Aisa chup nahi rahogi tum....mein jaanta Hoon tujhe kaise manaana hai" armaan says and lifts her up and revolves around with her.

Muskaan shrieks loudly and tells him to put her down. Armaan puts her down and winks at Rahul and Atul who nods their heads and comes towards Muskaan like predator is coming for it's prey.

Riddhima and Anjali grins knowing what would happen now while all others watch curiously to know what are they going to do.

Armaan, Atul and Rahul comes towards her and starts tickling her. Muskaan couldn't control and starts laughing between pleading them to stop.

They stop tickling her and Armaan turns Muskaan towards him who will be looking down with tears in her eyes. Armaan lifts her head up while holding her chin and says..........

"I know you are angry on what I have done but trust me I didn't have any choice that time, my condition was critical,my mind got blocked with many thoughts and I was going mad. So I did what was right at that time. I know my decision of leaving not only effected my life but also all your lives......I am very sorry for that......really sorry" armaan says to Muskaan and apologizes to everyone also with his puppy dog face while holding his ears with his hands which is difficult to ignore.

Everyone smiles with tears in their eyes and Armaan looks at Muskaan who looks at him with tears flowing from her eyes.

" I am sorry yaar......please forgive me" armaan asks her wiping her tears.

" Apne HERO se zyaada waqt kaise naaraaz rah sakti Hoon mein" Muskaan says smiling to him and Armaan with others grins widely.

Armaan opens his arms for her and she jumps on him hugging no clinging on him like a baby monkey clinging on it's mother monkey. Everyone will be happy to see their bond.

" Oye chod usse.....apna Bhai se  gale toh lagane deh mujhe aisa kab Tak use chipak ke rahegi" Rahul butts in to meet armaan pushing her away from him.

" Abbey tujhe toh badi Jalan hoti hai apne hero se teek se Milne bhi deta  hai.......gadha kahinka" Muskaan says angrily at him.

Rahul ignores her blabbering and hugs armaan who hugs him back tightly and Atul also joins him having a boys group hug.

Everyone smiles at them lovingly,it felt like ages being away from each other.

Muskaan glances at Riddhima who pouts at her for not meeting her and turns to other side .

" Hey ridzy kaisi hai tu?" Muskaan asks her turning towards her.

" Tumhe Kya hai.....mein teek Hoon ya nahi.....tum jaon apne hero ke paas" riddhima says angrily and everyone shakes their heads smiling.

" Arey maaf kardo yaar......mujhe na iss kaminey ko sabak sikhaani thi jise pehle mere haat se nikhal jaaye......" Muskaan explains her who looks at her cutely.

" Mein apni iss pyaari dost ko kaise ignore Kar sakti Jo mere liye apni behan se bhi bad Kar hai" Muskaan says to her holding her hands and riddhima smiles widely.

They both hug each other and anji joins them and shares a girl's group hug. Boys looks at them amused seeing them this happy after long time.

" Hum bhi aa jaaye" all boys ask in unison smiling and girls nods at them.

All 6 freinds shares a big bear hug happily for long time feeling the happiness with tears in their eyes. They don't remember them being this happy after they parted their ways. Their life has become void of happiness .

Though others felt left out seeing their bond and happiness having no boundaries automatically smile appears on everybody's faces including Sid. They understood how much they love each other and missed each other.

To be continued...........

This is the longest chapter I have written so far.

Happy reading........

Love AR.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 7K 27
Dev and Mahi. Practically strangers to each other. Their mothers, not so much. They are the best friends. Both of their families are not less than a...
9.7K 340 36
Friendships last a lifetime but rarely work out when there was a romantic involvement in the past. And it's quite difficult when you still love them...
45.7K 4.2K 38
A couple who always supported each other, despite having a bad start! They used to hate each other but intentionally or unintentionally, were each ot...
1.1M 59.2K 64
*Under Editing* [Completed] Book one of 'Childhood Sweethearts Series'. "Neither she can leave him nor everytime it ends with tears" ________________...