mixed signals ❥ mike faist

נכתב על ידי hanschensrilow

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ i don't know what you want ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ but i know what i need ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀mike faist x original char... עוד

❥BEFORE READING
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN

SIX

1.4K 41 24
נכתב על ידי hanschensrilow

YOU HAVE 3 MISSED CALLS FROM MIKE FAIST

"Hey Sof. It's been two days since our 'meal' and I was just wondering if you're okay? Call me as soon as you can."

"It's Mike again, I was just wondering if I've said something to upset you... if I did I didn't mean to! Call me so I can make it up to you."

"Mike again. Sorry about those messages, I'm being so annoying. It's just I'm getting these mixed signals. First you trek across New York on New Year's Eve to come get me from a bar, then you disappear with no proper explanation and then we arrange to have a meal only for you to run out on me with no explanation. What's going on? I'm confused. Call me please."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
68.6K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
168K 5.9K 43
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
201K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...