Attraction | ✔

By Zoya30

Alexander Reeves owns everything he ever wanted but the same can't be said for his unstable younger brother L... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
part two
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
a/n

part one

8K 134 18
By Zoya30

"Attraction is not a choice."DavidDeAngelo

Alexander Reeves owns everything he ever wanted but the same can't be said for his unstable younger brother Liam. Becoming attracted to a young girl he barely knows will turn their lives upside down as brother will go against brother.

One will try every possibility to make her his one and only and one will stand like a wall between his evil intention and the innocent girl.

· This book has been rewritten but there aren't major changes.

· The story has been divided into two parts.

· Some chapters will be merged to make it longer.

· There are strong themes which might not be suitable for underage readers.

· If you don't like something, you may leave in peace. There's no need for hurtful comments. If repeatedly done, you will be muted.

· All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

· Thank you for reading. Silent readers, I respect you but the least you can do is click the little star and vote if you are enjoying my work.

Love you

word count : 39 677

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 3.7K 53
Sex, money, and drugs. When she becomes apart of a band that her brother was in, she slowly begins to realize why exactly she didn't like to fall int...
28.5K 979 40
After being born in to an unfair world Olivia tries her best to get by with what she has. But after she learns of an unnerving secret her world begin...
131 6 4
I made a vow to myself when I first set my eyes on her, to protect her from the monsters surrounding this town. 𝓜𝓨 𝓞𝓑𝓔𝓢𝓢𝓘𝓞𝓝 When I was wi...
686 12 12
Haevi never considered happy endings. She never once felt that love was essential for her. Always in her own world, she never looked for a boy for he...