BNHA Husband/Boyfriend Scenar...

By KhaoticKris

I said screw it and making the book for my latest obsession More

Ideas?
More Characters! Quick question!
First Meeting Pt 1
First Meeting Pt 2
Sleeping Headcanons
Hero Debut (All Might)
Hero Debut (Present Mic)
Ideas
Kids Part 1
Kids Pt 2
Valentine's Day Part 1
Valentine's Day Part 2
Author's Note! Question.
New Book!.... Again
Father's Day Pt 1
Father's Day Pt 2
New Husbandos Pt 1
Question
Important Note!
New Husbandos Pt 2
New Husbandos Pt 3
More Husbandos?
More Husbandos!
More Husbandos! Pt 2
Sleeping Headcanon (New Husbandos) PT. 1
🎃*Special Chapter Voting*💀
I'm sorry...
New Book Idea?
New Book!
Sleeping Headcanon (New Husbandos) PT. 2
Hero Debut (Nezu)

Hero Debut (Eraserhead)

7.3K 101 47
By KhaoticKris

It was a nice day in Japan, great temperature, sunny, just a nice day to go out…. Or robbing a bank and keeping hostages.

It started when in the afternoon when six men burst in the bank guns all out, demanding money. The men forced all the people on the ground and asked them to give them all their valuables. Then they demanded money from the safes and one of the men shot shot the ceiling of the bank to terrified the hostages.

“Sir we can't get use to the hostages. Apparently one has a superspeed quirk and another has super senses. They're smart too staying out of our sight so our snipers can't get a good shot.”

A policeman said to a SWAT commander, so far the police were having trouble getting close to the hostages. The SWAT was call in but they were having trouble too. “Well have they done anything drastic yet, or made demands?” The policeman sigh. “Yes they requested 1 million dollars and a private plane to Korea.” The commander was baffled by the mens’ request, the men already had most of the bank's money which was 10 million plus a bit more since they most likely asked money and jewelry from the hostages.

“They're either that confident or dumb. Have the negotiator go in and try to convince them to release the hostages.”

The policeman shook his head. “Sure but I think it's a waste. The men look impatient and I'm afraid things will turn tragedy soon. There's 47 hostages 15 are children, sir we need heroes--”

“But they're too far away to make it. I think we're on own for this one.”

Suddenly a roar of a motorcycle rang through the blocked street. All the police and SWAT were shocked to see a red and (f/c) motorcycle ran through the barriers they made easily.

(Just imagine the bike as red and your favorite color)

The bike then use a police car to jump high in the sky, the bike fly through the sky and over the police and SWAT who were shocked. They saw it was a female driver in some (hair color) bodysuit with a man in dark clothing and scarf holding on to her. They fly over the shocked people and crash through one of the bank's windows. The crash scared many of people inside including the six armed men.

“WHAT THE HELL?!”

One the men said as everyone stared at the mysterious couple. The woman smile as she remove her goggles to show mischief in her (e/c) eyes. The man sigh heavily and look at his female partner. “Do you really need make an entrance, especially a big one like that? You're lucky you didn't harm any of the hostages.” The woman turn to the male. “Oh dear you know me, making an entrance is in my blood. Especially for our debut, now quit complaining we got here quickly and no one got hurt… Well not yet at least.~” Then she got off the bike and walk towards the men with pistols ready. She stare the men down before giving a small frown.

“Such a disappointment, hearing of how six men were holding many as hostages I thought they are worthy opponents but seeing it with my eyes… *sigh* a waste.”

One of the men got red faced in anger. “What the hell you said bitch?! We're going to show you why the pigs outside are afraid of us!” The woman in the (h/c) bodysuit gave an amused look. “Oh did I struck a nerve? I'm sorry for questioning your masculinity.” The man practically had steam at the ears and using his superspeed quirk rush at the woman. “I'll show you masculinity bitch!” The woman simply stood still with her head down, as the man got closer and the moment he threw his fist. The woman look up and smile.

“Foolish!”

Soon everything had a purple hue as the familiar sounds of the slow ticks ring in the air. You walk easily around the man and you pulled your fist back with a mischievous smile. “PDEE BARMA!” Then a red magic circle appear beside you as a huge pale skinned fist appear and hit the criminal directly at the same time you hit him as well. Time resumed as the man flew from the hits and crash into bank's wall knocking him unconscious. You giggle teasing the man. “What was that about that showing me masculinity? It seems I taught you a lesson about women’s power or should I said femininity.~”

Shoto rolled his eyes at your words. ‘Must she always be a tease?’ You turn to the shocked faces of the rest of the men and hostages. You move your pistol in come on motion as the with the plant charm on matching the pistol’s name shine, Belladonna. The men boil in anger that a woman is teasing them and defeated their friend in a second. Two of the men rush at you.

“You bitch making us look bad!”

“This is for Sokudo!”

You begin shooting at them careful with the hostages. One of the men raised his arms up which changed to a blue/clear color with a stone look to shield himself. The other turn to mist as your magical bullets just went through him. You smile.

“Oh? Diamond skin and a mist quirk? Now you two just become boys.~”

The one with the diamond skin ran at you screaming with his diamond arms ready to hit you. Seeing this you back up making his fists collide as sparks fly. “Oh you almost got me there yet too slow.~” The guy kept swinging at you yet you dodge each hit, some you used your pistols to block. As you engaged in combat with the guy the mist quirk was coming close to you. You try shooting the guy but he turn his skin to diamond when your bullets hit him. The guy chuckled as you pary a swing. “What's wrong girlie having trouble?~”

You simply try to shoot him or hit him with your guns but nothing you jump away from another array of punches. Honestly you're getting annoyed now. One of the similarities you share with your husband is trying to end any fights quickly. When you were about to summon your patron demoness again you saw wisps of mist in your corner of eyes. Just when you turn around you saw the man body turn back to normal and a familiar scarf wrapping around the man. The guy flew back to where Shota delivered a kick to the back of spine. When the guy try to turn his body mist he couldn't and was shocked.

“What the-- why can't I changed?!”

Shota smirk with a small chuckled. “Scared? Man you villains nowadays rely too much on your quirks too much. ‘Cause then what happens when it gets erased?” Shota then ran at the man and deliver a punch to the man's face. When the man got knocked back Shota used his scarf to catch the man, then slam him to the ground.  You smile as you pary another swing from diamond skin. “Thank you dear!~” Shota preceded to fight the remaining men. “Tsk...for a combat based hero you sure can easily let your guard down.” You giggle as you summon the fist of your patron demoness, Madama Carmenta, again effectively knocking the man out despite his diamond skin.

Seeing Shota was doing fine fighting against four men. You ran over to the hostages.

“Come I'll get you to the safety. Follow me!”

The people were excited and felt relief knowing they're safe. They quickly got up and ran to your direction, the window you and Shota crash through earlier. You stop the them. “Wait allow me to make a way down please step back!” The people curious yet follow and step back. You did a move like dance and said the words to summon the demon. “OXEX RACLIR!”

As the familiar magic circle appear in front of you and a giant centipede like demon appear from the circle with wisps of your hair surrounded it. People were shocked by the demon as it move around you before going out the crash window and laying on the ground. The demon was using its body as a makeshift slide, much to the horrified police since it's head was aiming at them. You turn to the people. “You can slide down now. Do not worry he will not harm you, Scolopendra will help you get down to safely.”

Still some were afraid to even get near the demon but a then a fire rage towards the people. Acting quickly you made Scolopendra wrap the rest of his long body around the people to protect them from the flames. You saw it was from one of the men your fiancé is fighting, apparently one of the remaining men had a fire quirk.

You yelled at the people. “Come on slide down! It's not safe here!” Seeing not a choice now the people begin sliding down the demon’s back to the ground safety. Seeing what's happening the police help the people off the demon and rush them out to safely. After the last person sid down you return the demon to its home. People were at awe to see the massive demon disappear as wips of your hair into the red magic circle. “Merci Scolopendra.” You thanked the demon as you rush to help Shota.

“Eraserhead!”

Hearing your voice he turn to see you move the people out to safely. “Nice job kitten.” Then he saw you rush in to punch a guy away from him. You two then turn to be back to back, you smile with your guns out. “Having fun?~” Shota scoffed. “Yeah its exhilarating.” You watch as all three men decided to rush at you two at the same time. You readied your guns as Shota was in a fighting stance. “Now the real fun is beginning amour.” Shota smirked with his goggles barely hiding the excitement in his eyes. “So it is, let's dance.” The moment all three men were ready to strike you two, you yelled. “OXEX RACLIR!”

Before a fist can touch you and your fiancé the familiar giant centipede appear and wrapped itself around you two blocking the hits. The men were shocked by the demon taking advantage of their shocks you and Shota appear behind them. You did a spin kick to one of the men and shot another in the arm, Shota punch one in the face and kick the other one in the back of his spine. The men screamed in pain the men with the fire quirk (who you shot in the arm) threw flames at you, but you made Scolopendra block it. Shota use his quirk on the guy giving you a chance to shoot his other arm. You then ran at the guy and did a high kick to his head rendering him unconscious. The remaining three were getting nervous but still fought on.

The people and police outside watch in anticipation seeing who will come out. Then an astounding sight appear you and Shota walking to the police with three giant hands cover in your hair holding two criminals in each hand behind you two. The creepy thing is the giant hands have a dragon like heads on each digit which are growling and snarling.

You smile at the people. “Here's these naughty boys! Don't worry they're just knocked out… most likely so they might need medical assistant.” Shota sigh. “If they need medical help or died then she's responsible.” You laugh at his what he's implying since you tend to go all out. You move the demons hands forward and release the unconscious criminals to the police. Soon the demons disappear then you summon your motorbike as you and Shota got on. The SWAT commander seeing the two new heroes leaving ran over to you two as you ramp up the bike.

“Wait! I'll like to thank your help heroes. So what do we call you two.”

You put on your goggles with a smirk as Shota move his scarf up. “Well for me dear I'm the Bewitching Heroine Salem, and this grumpy man is my love called Eraserhead. This our debut as heroes and hope it was amazing as us! But we must aid our adieu until next time mon chéri, adieu!” Then you and Shota rode off leaving people in awe.

Shota tsked. “You and your grand appearances… it can get pretty annoying.” You smile. “Yet soon I'll be Mrs. Aizawa, mon amour chéri admit it you love me too much to be annoyed by moi.~” Shota sigh for like the twelfth time today but he knew that true, I mean he did pop the question.

Hero costume (Instead of white it's your hair color, people who knew Bayonetta will understand):

Your guns like Bayonetta and Jeanne you have two for your hands and two connected to your heels. (Changed the color to sliver and fav color and each gun has a charm relating to their name, so instead of the cat charms it's flowers.) The guns are called Belladonna, Wolfsbane, Mandrake, Henbane but all together are called Sinful Blossom

Last thing this is your patron demoness, your main demon who gives you power. She's called Madama Carmenta. (Credit to original owner since I enjoy their original demon concept 😊)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 477 19
"My wound is beyond repair hyung!!! You can't heal me !!" ~ Chapter two of Healing Read chapter one to avoid confusion
1.2K 101 21
Before she found out that she was Santa's daughter, she was just normal Mary. Before she found out that she was Santa's daughter, the only thing that...
32.4K 296 58
the title says it but ima put a spin on it your have ✨disabilities✨ and ✨mental illnesses✨ no i am not making fun if them i want my fellow anime watc...
201K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...