Immortal Mortals

Від moosesforgooses

She is the Immortal worlds most powerful High Goddess. He is the Immortal worlds most powerful War God, and... Більше

An Unfortunate Meeting
Disguised
Construction
Early days
A Mouthful of Wine
Mortal love
Reflections
Home.
Suspicions.
Memories
Union.
Peaches
Wedding
Defloration
Family
Tai and Meili
Family of Four
Growing Awareness
Truth
The Unveiling
The Unveiling 2
The Break
Blue Belt Vine
Days of Ease.
Days of Ease 2.
Playtime
Playtime 2
Retaliation.
Transformation
The consequences
The Grand Kowtow
Days of Grovelling.
Wedded Bliss
The Potion
Revenge 1
Revenge 2
The Count Down Begins
The Past Returns
Love Hurts
A Shattered Calm
Facing the Truth
The Preparations
Tai and Zhou Ru
And then there was one.
The Pearl
Meili and Chiang Gui
Past Futures
Last Days
A New Beginning
Mount Cang Wu

Epilogue

2.5K 61 39
Від moosesforgooses

Arriving back on Kunlun Mountain and flanked by Bai Zhen, Zhe Yan and Die Feng, Mo Yuan was led to his chamber.  But the sight that met him when he arrived back having been gone for only a few hours was astounding.  The whole of Kunlun Mountain was lit up brilliantly with wedding banners, streamers, lanterns and enormous floral arrangements that covered almost every square inch, but it was when he passed the banquet area that his eyes really bulged.

Open mouthed, he took in the hundreds of Celestial Aides who were already serving their guests pre- banquet drinks among the hundreds of trestles that had been erected in the air above the and beyond the bridal table that only himself and Bai Qian would sit at.

Qing Qiu girls were also there moving about the quests with light refreshments as his Disciples took several of the guests on short tours about the grounds.

"Just how many people were involved in all of this?" Mo Yuan asked stunned beyond words.

Laughing lightly, Zhe Yan placed his hand on his shoulder and gave it a light squeeze.  "Would you believe me if I told you, the whole world was involved?" he asked before almost falling over from his own laughter as Mo Yuans mouth dropped.

Not only was the entire Celestial Palace in attendance, but Qing Cang along with his children and several of their Generals were also there.

"How?" he asked unable to believe his eyes, but the laughter had begun to chuckle up inside of him at the sheer scale of what she had achieved.

But it wasn't Zhe Yan who answered him, but Bai Zhen.  "Xiao Wu may not be known to the Realms, but her name is.  It took only one acceptance for the rest to follow, and with them, we were all able to put this day together in 3 Immortal Realm Days.

Almost choking on that last statement, Mo Yuan came to a complete halt to stare at him.  "Three days?" he asked his eyes now bulging madly at them all.  "Who's acceptance was it that brought the rest together?" he asked as he continued to stare at the multitudes of people now roaming the Mountain at will.

"Who else would it be?" Zhe Yan asked laughing.  "Only one mans voice has the ability to get the whole world moving." he continued as the man himself joined them.

"You Di Jun?" Mo Yuan asked as he continued to look around him then back again.

"Well, Di Jun was the main voice, but with High God Bai Zi and High God Zhe Yans names thrown in, the world really had no option but to follow suit.  And what better way to get the world celebrating than a prank against The War God?" Bai Zhen said laughing.

"Alright, enough talk." Di Jun said firmly with a small glint in his eye.  "I do believe you have a bride waiting for you." he added taking his arm and turning him back in the direction of his chamber.

"That is true." said Zhe Yan.  "Best you get moving Mo Yuan, or there really could be a battle on Mount Cang Wu." he added laughing as they all turned to lead him forward.

________________________________________________________________

Entering his chamber, he was once more met with wedding banners, a new bed which had been decorated with a wedding quilt and surrounded by red and gold canopy drapes.  And throughout the whole chamber were large floral arrangements full of peach blossoms which lightly scented the air.

Seated on the bed among a scattering of petals was Bai Qian surrounded by Celestial Maids and Qing Qiu girls who were under command of her mother.

But what caught his eye first, was the bassinet in the center of the room.

"She is not here, Mo Yuan.  She will join you later." Bai Zhen whispered into his ear as he almost ran towards it

Leading him forward, the women all stepped back as Mo Yuan was seated beside her and his battle armor arranged for comfort by both Zhe Yan and Bai Zhen.  Then filling their wine goblets which were attached by a thin red thread, they were given them.

Lifting her veil just enough so she could take a sip, she waited for the command to break the thread and once done, their attendants gave them both their best wishes and hopes for the future.

Then leaving them alone, the doors were closed.  Raising a barrier, Mo Yuan took several deep breaths as he turned to look down at the woman beside him.  And suddenly his Mortal Realm marriage came back to him. 

The day he proposed to her, to their little wedding on the land that would soon hold their home,  and the long boisterous walk back to her cottage where he could still remember the laughter coming from the cart his crew had built, to their wedding night.  A small Mortal woman who had put her full trust in him, who blindly followed where he had led her and who had in return, had given him the best years of his life regardless of the errors he had made.

And suddenly he began to feel nervous.  Not only was the woman beside him The Queen of Qing Qiu, and their worlds powerful High Goddess, the only High Goddess in their world, she had taken it upon herself to not only deal out her own form of justice for his errors, she had fully forgiven him, enough to marry him in their own world. 

"Mo Yuan." she called out from under the veil breaking into his thoughts.  "Forgive me." she said softly as her body turned towards him slightly.

Rising to his feet, he moved to stand in front of her before taking both of her hands into his own.  "For what?  You have made me the happiest man alive." he said breathlessly as his emotions began to rise.

But as he let her hands go to take the edges of her veil, she suddenly raised her own to stop him.

"I'm sorry I had to put you through so much pain." she whispered softly as her voice began to break. Then taking a deep breath, she continued.  "But the only way I could express how I felt for you, was to give you the most memorable wedding I could think of." she said. "But my greatest regret is that you were not there for the birth of our child, and for that I am truly sorry." she finished as the tears rained down her face.

Taking her veil, Mo Yuan lifted it off her.  He could not allow such talk on their wedding day, and nor would he allow her to cry for something beyond her control.  The child had to be born without him, due to the procedures she endured for his childs sake, if anything he should be apologizing to her.

But no sooner was the veil lifted, than he suddenly gasped as she came into view.

Swallowing hard, his eyes softened and a small smile began to rise.  Shaking his head at her, he lightly wiped away the tears.  "You are even more beautiful than I remember.  What is to be angry about, when I have the most beautiful woman in the world, who loves me enough to go to so much trouble, and all for me?" He asked as his own voice began to break.

"That I wasn't there for our child, is my own fault, not yours, but I am here now and that is all that matters." he finished it.  Because he wanted no more talking, as far as Mo Yuan was concerned, it was in the past and only the future was important to them now.

Then standing her up, he pulled her into his arms while her own automatically wrapped themselves around his neck.

Leaning down, he kissed her.  It was gentle, soft and so sweet, when suddenly he broke away.

 Looking down at her in awe and amazement, he suddenly remembered something that had caught his attention years before, something that had upset him at the time but was very relevant to where they were at that time.

"It's our Wedding Anniversary today Ai." he breathed out in a rush.

Laughing up at him, she shook her head up at his stunned look.  "Yes it is, we have been married for 7 years as Mortals." she said pulling him back down. "And today, was the day we had arranged to meet again in our Immortal forms." she reminded him as she took back his lips smiling.

"Oh you are good." he laughed as he lifted her off her feet and up into his arms.  Looking down at her in amazement he could not believe that she was his wife all over again, but this time it would be forever.

Kissing her again, he could no longer wait, he wanted her so much.  Laying her down on the bed, his tongue slipped into her mouth with ease as his hands began to undress her.  First her dress was the first to hit the floor, then her under robe, and then her undergarments and as he undressed her, she undressed him until they were both naked and very much ready for each other.

Rising up to his knees, he looked down at the most beautiful sight he had ever seen, he knew he would never tire of looking at her, she was so beautiful, beyond his wild imagination and as his eyes raked every inch of her form, she raised herself up to straddle him.  

"I have one more thing to say." she said softly into the side of his neck.

Saying nothing, he waited as her tongue slowly trailed down towards his shoulder and then back up again. And before he knew what had hit him, she flipped his body around so fast he hit the bed with a resounding thump.

Still straddling his hips, she leaned down with what looked to be fire in her eyes.  "You may be The War God, and the Master of Kunlun Mountain, and you may rule over it all, but in the bedroom, I rule!" she said smirking down at him, and before he could even say a word she lifted her hips slightly and impaled him in one swift move.

Roaring at the sudden tightness of her feminine embrace, Mo Yuan bucked up violently beneath her, while her hands threw his own above his head and with within a heartbeat, she had them magically bound.

 There was no foreplay, just his beautiful stunning wife taking him for everything he had and he could do nothing about it, as she rode him hard and fast to a mind shattering peak.

____________________________________________________________________

1000 years later.

Mo Yuan and Bai Qian were resting their tired bodies in the Mortal Realm home having just returned from yet another excursion to a small fishing village with their daughter Li Xian.

Having taken on a different form, they returned once a year to holiday and to watch over their Mortal Descendants who still lived on the land that Tai and Meili had once roamed.

Over the years they had watched Meili and Tai grow old, they were there for their funerals and for the births of  their Grandchildren and then again for theirs.  Year after year, they would return with their daughter who loved the life.  It was quiet and peaceful, and with no missives that needed urgent attention or lessons to teach, Mo Yuan and Bai Qian always returned fully refreshed and invigorated.

Kunlun Mountain life had taken her some time to get used to, because Mo Yuan led such a rigid life style, but with the added addition of a new wife and daughter, his Disciples saw many changes occur in their first years as a married couple.

First was the arrival of Qing Qiu girls to assist Bai Qian with the baby.  Additional quarters had to be erected for their stay and that meant the girls would also become a part of their lives as well.  They joined them for meals each night and fully became members of their once 'strictly for men' only school.  And though the girls did not participate in their lessons or any of their activities, they were very much a part of Kunlun Mountain.

But the biggest surprise of all, came the day Mo Yuan and Bai Qian as one, took on two new students. Students that would test them all.

Awaking one morning, Die Feng had stumbled upon the arrival of 2 little boys who were waiting at the main steps that led to The Grand Hall.  With them was an elder couple and they were requesting an audience with Mo Yuan.

Escorting them in, Chang Shan made them comfortable as Die Feng left to fetch Mo Yuan who was a little stunned to have visitors at that hour of the morning, but rising, he prepared himself to meet them.  Whoever it was, it must be important to come so early.  

Also a little stunned by the early morning visitors. Bai Qian rose with him.  "I want to know who they are too." she told him when he gave her a questioning look.  She never rose at that hour, in fact, he barely got her out of bed before lunch.

Making their way into the Hall they were met by the elder couple and the two children.  According the the couple, they were new Immortals, and they had found them wandering alone and as they had nowhere else to go, and they were too old to take care of them, they had hoped that perhaps Mo Yuan might take pity on them and accept them as Disciples.

Calling the children to him, they stood before him with their heads down.  The older child was a strong looking boy, but he also seemed to have some anger which he could feel very clearly. But it was when he looked at the younger boy that his eyes widened.

Turning to the couple with a questioning look, which they both lowered their heads at, he rose off his seating and approached the children.  Then with a wave of his hand, he instantly stripped away the barrier they had placed over him and before him stood a little girl.

"Please High God Mo Yuan, we did not lie.  They have nowhere to go." the elder woman said as they both lowered themselves to beg his forgiveness.

But it was the gasp from Bai Qian that had Mo Yuan looking at the children a little closer.  Leaning over the both of them, he read their history, something that all new Immortals carry with them when they arrive, history of their past lives and experiences,  until he too gasped audibly.

"What are your names." he asked softly.

Taking one step forward but keeping her head down, the girl answered for the both of them.

"He is Tai, and I am Meili." she said smiling sweetly up at him.

________________________________________________

And so this story comes to an end.  Thank you for reading.

If you haven't already, check out my other stories which are all fan fictions based on the characters from Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 

Also........ there's a new ff about to be released in the next few days. :-)

Go Gently in the World folks 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Villainess' Second Chance Від Grazy

Історичні романи

621K 20.5K 125
Eloise Ophelia, a noble lady who recognize as the "villainess" in her first life. Her first chance to live as the noble lady went into a tragic endin...
1.3M 51.8K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
768K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.