Could You Love Me

By MTColt

My only desire would be to make it through this hell. One more year would be all it takes, to set me free. Ne... More

{Introduction/Cast}
Could You Love Me {I}
Could You Love Me {II}
Could You Love Me {III}
Could You Love Me {IV}
Could You Love Me {V}
Could You Love Me {VI}
Could You Love Me {VII}
Could You Love Me {VIII}
Could You Love Me {IX}
Could You Love Me {X}
Could You Love Me {XI}
Could You Love Me {XII}
Could You Love Me {XIII}
Could You Love Me {XIV}
Could You Love Me {XV}
Could You Love Me {XVI}
Could You Love Me {XVII}
Could You Love Me {XVIII}
Could You Love Me {XIX}
Could You Love Me {XX}
Could You Love Me {XXI}
Could You Love Me {XXII}
Could You Love Me {XXIII}
Could You Love Me {XXIV}
Could You Love Me {XXV}
Could You Love Me {XXVI}
Could You Love Me {XXVII}
Could You Love Me {XXVIII}
Could You Love Me {XXIX}
Could You Love Me {XXX}
Could You Love Me {XXXI}
Could You Love Me {XXXII}
Could You Love Me {XXXIII}
Could You Love Me {XXXIV}
Could You Love Me {XXXV}
Could You Love Me {XXXVII}
Could You Love Me {XXXVIII}
Could You Love Me {XXXIX}
Could You Love Me {XL}
Could You Love Me {XLI}

Could You Love Me {XXXVI}

1.2K 27 7
By MTColt

"Help, I've lost myself again
but I remember you"

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

My laughter filled the living room of the Dawson house hold, an intense game of Uno happening on the coffee table in the middle of the floor.

Axel was getting frustrated, Nina and Tammy were in a power struggle to win, and Eric was simply confused.

Axel's phone ringing made him sigh with relief, quickly standing up and walking away as he answered, making me laugh. A few minutes later he walked back in, making me quirk my eyebrow at him.

"Sorry but Oktober and I have to go, Dean needs us." Axel announced, lifting me off the ground abruptly.

"Aw! We'll have another game night soon then." Tammy frowned, making Axel deadpan.

"That sounds wonderful." I beamed, causing Axel to glare at me, before pulling me out of the house.

"Why does Dean need us?" I questioned once we were outside.

"He doesn't, I just needed to get out of there."

I snorted as he opened the door for me, shutting it after I was in.

"So then where are we going?"

Axel looked at me with his left eyebrow arched as he started the car. "You ask a lot of questions."

"And you don't answer them." I retorted, making him roll his eyes as he held my hand with his free one.

"Dean wanted us to come to some kickback to celebrate the start of winter break. We don't have to stay long."

I simply nodded as I stared out the window, the sun barely peaking over the horizon, making the stars and moon more clear to see.

Once we arrived at the house, Axel led us to the backyard, where I could already hear the music and smell burning wood and alcohol.

Turns out the burning wood was from a bonfire that took place in the middle of the yard, several chairs and seats set up around it.

"Dawson, over here boy!" Dean's voice shouted, followed by his hand waving us over.

"Who's party is this?" Axel questioned, pulling me to his lap, resting his arm over my legs protectively.

"Not sure." Dean answered, making Axel narrow his eyes.

"It doesn't look like any trouble." Archer defended, which was what everyone said before the trouble happened.

***

The kickbacks population grew as a couple hours rolled by, making it a small party.

Dean had been the only one drinking since Archer and Axel drove and I didn't feel comfortable drinking in a social scene yet.

"I think we're gonna leave." Axel yawned. "This party's a bust."

"Let me use the bathroom first." I said, getting out of my seat before walking into the house.

Teenagers flooded the place and I had no sense of knowledge as to where the bathroom was, so I was aimlessly walking around.

I stumbled across a door with 'BATHROOM' hung on the front, sighing as I opened the door.

Instead of seeing an empty bathroom, I found a girl on her knees throwing up in the toilet, which was utterly disgusting, though I almost felt bad for her.

"Occupied." She groaned, before the next wave came, making me quickly close the door.

I ran a hand through my hair as I walked up the stairs, my eyes landing on a very unoccupied bathroom down the hall.

After I finished, I walked back out only to run into a chest. I looked up, expecting to see Axel, only to find Brad.

Fantastic.

"Excuse me." I muttered, quickly walking around him.

"Woah hold on now, where are you off to so fast?" He smirked grabbing my waist, causing me to shove him away.

"Fuck off." I quipped, quickly jogging back down the stairs.

I thought I was home free, until I ran into Tommy.

"You've got to be kidding me." I mumbled under my breath.

"Not so fast." Tommy smirked, licking his lips as he looked from me to Brad.

"How about we get out of here Oktober?" Brad asked, matching Tommy's smirk.

I was going to reply until hands hastily gripped my waist, pulling me away from the pervs and placing me behind them.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Axel bit.

I felt relieved as I looked at him. I realized I had been holding my breath until I was pulled away from the situation that could have potentially been bad.

"Come on Dawson, we all know you're getting tired of her. It's time to share." Brad announced, making my heart drop.

Would Axel get tired of me?

"The only thing I'm getting tired of is you." Axel spat, shoving Brad back so hard he hit the wall, the sound causing nearby party goers attention to turn on them.

Tommy went to make a move but Dean stepped forward, glaring as he blocked his path.

Archer stood beside me protectively, watching the inevitable scene with Axel and Brad unfold.

"What are you going to do? Kick my ass? Either way she'll find out that she means nothing to you and then come running to me." Brad grinned viciously.

"Shut the hell up." Axel warned, his eyes daring Brad to continue.

And I could've figured that Brad would've.

"One special name for you Axel. Danielle."

My heart dropped once more at the mention of a girl who must've had something to do with Axel seeing as how he reacted.

He laid Brad flat out with one punch, picking him up by the collar of his shirt and slamming him against the wall.

"She's gonna find out sooner or later. She should know she's just another one of your whores." Brad spat, spitting blood out of his mouth, only to have Axel punch him again.

I turned around, running out of the party.

Archer was hot on my trail, grabbing my arm before I could run away from him.

"Who's Danielle?" I questioned, looking up at him through the tears in my eyes.

He sighed, slowly letting go of my arm. "It's not my place to tell you."

Well that doesn't sound too good.

I nodded, walking away from him.

"Oktober!" I heard Axel yell after me, but I kept walking.

"Oktober!" He repeated, pulling me back by my arm.

"Let go of me!" I seethed, his eyes watching tears fill in mine. "Another one of your toys Axel really?" I scoffed, walking away from him, back to Archer.

"Arch, take me home please." I whispered to him. He nodded hesitantly before getting into his truck.

"Oktober let me explain!" Axel yelled, pulling me away from the door.

"I don't want you to explain how I'm just another 'whore' to you Axel!" I yelled back, shoving him away as I got into the truck, shutting the door.

Archer pulled off and I looked out the window, refusing to break down in front of him.

"You should let him explain." He said hesitantly.

"I don't wanna know, Arch."

Archer nodded, leaving it at that, turning down my street. He waited until I was inside to leave, waving and giving me a sad smile.

"Dork, you're home!" Alexander yelled cheerfully, stopping when he saw the tears running down my cheeks. I had forgotten that Kate told me he was coming home for break.

"What happened?" He deadpanned, rushing over to me.

"Stupid boys." I replied, laughing sadly through my tears.

Alexander wrapped his arms around me, squeezing me tightly before pulling out his phone and calling someone.

"SOS." He said to whoever was on the other end of the line. "Yes idiot, SOS."

As soon as 'idiot' left his mouth I knew he was talking to Imogen. My assumption was proven right when she bursted through the door not even thirty minutes later, carrying two tubs of ice cream and a box of pizza.

"I'm not even going to ask what Axel did, so we're just going to eat all of this."

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 38.1K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
3.6K 269 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...
27.5K 760 47
He just stood there. Looking at me. The way I had reacted had put him in a state of shock. "I... I um," Every word I had learned from pre-school to n...