Psycho Obsession (Completed)

By DarkDragonRider

Elisabeth and her five friends are on their way to go on a camping trip but their car breaks down in the midd... More

Mother's motel
Attacked part 1
One Down
The Cellar
Connor's Mother
Caught
Out of Prison
Two Bullets

Attacked part 2

10.1K 257 100
By DarkDragonRider

(Elizabeth's POV)

I hugged Jake tightly, i just can't believe he was almost killed.

He leaned his face closer to my ear and whispered.

"I'll go get my gun out of the car if it will make you feel safer."

I nodded and he nodded back before we parted from our hug and he walked out the door. I went to follow him but Connor quickly stepped in front of me.

"Wait Elisabeth, please i need to talk to you."

He gently grabbed my hand and brought me into the living room.

"Please sit down." he said pointing to the couch.

I slowly sat down and he sat down beside me.

"I've been thinking really hard about this and i just have to say it...." he took both of my hands in his. "...i love you."

I looked at him in shock and quickly tried to pull my hands from his but he wouldn't let go.

"I know we've only pretty much just met but i just can't help myself, i need you Elisabeth. You're the first girl mother acutelly approves of and she wants you to be apart of our family....we can be so happy together."

I shook my head.

"No I'm sorry Connor but i don't share the same feelings as you." i tried to get up again but Connor held my hands tighter till it became painful.

"Connor let go please, you're hurting me!"

He stared at me blankly, its as if he didn't hear my words or feel me struggling to get out of his hold.

(Connor's POV)

I could see her struggling and trying to get my hands off of her and her mouth was moving but i couldn't hear any words. Its like I'm miles away yet....I'm still sitting here beside her.

Show her how much you love her.

But i don't know how she'll react, what if she hates me after.

Do it you stupid boy!

I gulped before i gently grabbed her face and kissed her with all the passion i had in me. She continued to struggle so i wrapped one arm around her waist to keep her from getting away while my other hand went to hold the back of her head.

Her lips feel so heavenly, so soft and they taste and smell like a strawberry lip chap. I moaned a little into the kiss till i pulled away for air.

Elisabeth was gasping for air.

"I'm sorry, i didn't want to pull away." i breathed out as i rested my forehead on hers.

"How could you just force a kiss on me!" she yelled making me flinch a little.

She harshly pulled out of my arms and slapped me across the face.

I was so shocked and hurt by her action that i didn't even feel the pain in my face.....but i felt it in my heart.

"I told you i don't share the same feelings as you. We just met and there is clearly a big age gap between us." she said as she backed away from me.

"Please Elisabeth don't make this harder then it has to be, mother will be very angry. Just please understand that i want to protect you....i love you almost as much as i love my mother which is a lot."

She gave me a fearful look before she ran for the door and left.

Mother will not be happy at all.

(Elisabeth's POV)

I ran down to the motel. Everyone except Jake was sitting on chairs talking.

"Where's Jake, is he still gone to the car?" i asked quickly.

"Yes why whats-" i didn't give joan time to finish talking because i ran off down the road that will take me to the main road.

Chills ran up my spine as i ran down the dirt road. It was a little foggy and it made the forest look like something out of a horror movie.

I don't really know why i didn't tell the others about what happened with Connor, i just want to tell Jake because i feel he can really do something about it. Or maybe its because me and Jake use to date and i know how protective he can get and how it always made me feel safe.

I finally reached the main road and i could see the car a little down the road.

"Jake!" i yelled as i ran to the car but i didn't see him anywhere?

I looked all around but there was no sign of him. A snapping noise from the forest made me jump in fear.

It could be Jake.....but it can also be a wild animal like a mountain lion or a bear!

"H-hello who's there?!" i called out shaking in fear.

No answer.

I quickly turned to get into the car and find a weapon but someone grabbed me from behind and pulled me into the forest.

I screamed and struggled to get away from the person but they were very strong.

"Help someone!" i screamed.

The person threw me to the ground harshly and kicked me in the stomach.

"Shut up!" the person snapped. The voice sounded like a womans voice but it also didn't.

I looked up at her and saw she was wearing a old looking dress with flowers on it and it went all the way down to her ankles. Her face was coverd with a big white cap hood that you would see Amish woman wear.

"You're her, Connor's mother!" i gasped in fear. Oh god is she gonna kill me.

"You've been a bad girl Elisabeth, you must be punished!" she yelled as she got on top of me and slapped me hard across the face.

I gasped in pain and tried to kick her off me but she was as strong as a freaking man!

"You better not tell your friends about what Connor just said to you at the house, we are gonna be a family. You, me and Connor will be together. Stay quiet and let us deal with your friends, then we can be together." she kissed my forehead and i shook in fear. Shes crazy just like her son.

"Elisabeth!" i heard Jake's voice yell.

"Help! Help me!" i started screaming and Connor's mother slapped me again.

Jake, Carol, Joan, john and Robbie all came running over to us.

"Get the fuck off of her!" Jake yelled at Connor's mother who quickly got off of me and ran off deeper into the forest and out of site.

"Are you okay Elisabeth, my god did she hit you!" Carol said as she helped me up.

"Yes she slapped me twice. I have to tell you guys something." i said as i held my burning cheek. I told them what Connor said and did to me at the house and then what his mother said.

(Connor's POV)

"Oh mother what have you done!" i said frustrated as i walked back and forth in the living room.

"She rejected you, she needed to be punished. Now you have to take action boy, or else you will lose Elisabeth. You need to save her...go now! Kill her friends and take her."

I can't do that she would hate me, but i can't lose her. Mothers right, its time to take action now that Elisabeth knows how i feel. I quickly left the house and went down to the motel to find Elisabeth, she and the others were on the porch of the motel talking until they saw me.

I looked at Elisabeth and saw a big bruise on her cheek where mother hit her.

"Elisabeth what happened to you?" i asked with concern even though i already know what happened.

"You know what happend you fucking psycho!" the girl named Carol snapped at me.

How dare she talk like that in front of my Elisabeth, mother is right these people are a bad influence and will turn Elisabeth into one of them. I must save her for her own good.

"Elisabeth told us what you did to her, how could you force a kiss on her you pervert." john said as he glared at me.

I glared at Elisabeth. How could she tell them after mother warned her not to tell, mother will be very angry and punish her for not listening.

"We are leaving today, everyone pack your bags." Jake said and they all went into their rooms to pack.

Elisabeth was about to close her door but i quickly shoved myself in and then i closed and locked her door so no one would walk in.

"How could you disobey mother, now she will punish you for telling the others!" i said to her.

She just glared at me.

"Your mother attacked me, your luckily we don't call the police! Now get out." she snapped at me.

She went to unlock the door but i quickly pulled her to me, before she could scream i covered her mouth with my hand while the other one pulled out the syringe in my pocket.

"I'm sorry about this." i whispered in her ear before i stuck the syringe in her neck.

Slowly she feel asleep in my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lunatic By riel

Mystery / Thriller

160K 4.4K 34
He's Tyler. He has a certain mental illness that makes him think that what he does is utterly right. He kills women to 'save' them. He's been the cau...
2.3K 173 24
*Book 2 to Murder She Wrote* The thriller story continues. Michael gets out of jail early from his 8 year sentence. He has one thing on his mind and...
15 0 20
Lauryn did not realize until now that her best friend is really crazy. With an obsession. Her. Once he was sent to the mental institute for stalking...
298 109 22
✧✧A DARK REVENGE ROMANCE ✧✧ He leaned in ,our faces so close .He raised my chin so I can meet his stare ." Amore , you started it and I'll end it w...