my own billionaire

By lamourfleur

Kayley is 21 and her life is going no where she longs for more. Her and her best friend Ariana moved to newyo... More

Chapter 1 :: Life
Chapter 2 :: New Dress
Chapter 3 :: The Masquerade Ball
Chapter 4 :: The Next Day
Chapter 5 :: The Agreement
Getting to know him
The hair dye
Clubs and drunks
Applogys and betrayal
The gym
Pool party
Confusions
The kiss

On each others nervers

201 9 1
By lamourfleur

"Get out "

All I could hear was luke shouting trying to bash the door down.

"Luke Iam a girl we take long in showers get over it" I shouted

"Well hurry up"

I was done. I had finished 10 minutes ago but it was just funny winding him up . I turned of the shower and I suddenly heard a sigh of relief.

"Open the door"

"No I need to moisturize"

That shut him up.since I had no toiletries of my own I rummaged around until I found a Chanels men moisturizer . ugh the rich.

15 minutes later I finally emerged from the bathroom . I only had a towel on so this was going to be awkward..

When I opened the door luke wasn't there I looked around and suddenly felt a rush of super cold water down my back. why does everyone throw water on me seriously . I was practically naked in a towel that was soaking . but all I could hear was laughing . this man is crazy. I tried to grab him but I tripped in the process. I was on the floor in seconds. great how can this get any worse. I looked up and luke was now in hysterics . I got up and then realized things got worse. my towel fell off and luke quickly realized . shit. I gracefully tried grab to towel . by this point I was so embarrassed I was almost about to cry .come on kayley your tougher then this. suddenly I felt a soft blanket thrown at me. Quickly I wrapped it around me and ran out the room. why am I doing this . I just want to go back to my shitty apartment and drink my shitty beer. That reminds me I defiantly need a drink. there was only bloody champaign and scotch . I hate scotch so no way was I getting drunk on that. I grabbed the closest bottle to me as the label was all French I had no clue what was good. last time Brandon had told me what champaign to get but now I was on my own . luke didn't try and follow me. Good. I really couldn't face him. I was so embarrassed.

Opening the bottle I sat and turned on the tv and flipped through the Channels. I tried some of the champaign . it was warm and bubbly. every sip I took the more relaxed I felt . yeah I was half naked in a blanket in a Wack jobs house but hey one day living the rich life and this is what you get .

"By the way that's payback for the drink "

I turned around to see luke in some boxers and a t shirt. he looked so sexy. stop kayley this guy is crazy.

I started laughing out of no where mind was all fuzzy . I felt light and giddy.

"Lukeyyy"

"Yeah kid not a good idea to get drunk without me"

He plopped himself next to me and took a big sip

"Look Iam sorry "

"It's fine nothing you haven't seen before right " I chuckled

"Yeah you know I wouldn't mind round 2 "

"Go away perv"

"Sorry kid your stuck with me"

Finally we were in a supermarket . last night we both drifted off and when I woke up i persuaded luke to take me to get some decent food aka not posh food . luke can't cook you would expect that all rich men can right . well I can't either and luke doesn't have a chef. he says he would rather go eat out at restaurants but see Iam to lazy to do that.

Luke was pushing the stroller and I was picking things from the shelf. I had taken him to my discount supermarket he was obviously not used to how cheap everything was. ok 4 packets of beer check . redbull check. lucky charms check . bread and ham check . butter check . Chocolate check. coke check . chicken take out meal thing Check. Chilies source check . Doritos check . whipped cream check . cookie dough ice cream check . baked beans check . full fat milk check

I looked up and luke was just staring at me.

"Your really going to eat all this shit"

"Ouch luke and no we are "

"There's no way in hell "

"Why" I whined

"Because"

"What because it's not gore made crap. Look you have no food and this is like the sort of food young people without billions eat ok "

"Whatever "

"Iam surprised all your gore made shit doesn't give you diarrhea and smelly farts "

"What and all this crap doesn't "

"Nope "

"Fine just keep putting stuff in the trolley at least you weren't talking"

"Look" but before I could finish the sentence I froze. it was Ben . no way I couldn't look at him . I tried to hide behind luke but he spotted me. he seemed different. then his eyes went to luke.

"Quick hold my hand "

"Um why "

"Luke just do it"

Ben walked up staring.

"Kayley"

"Ben "

"How are you "

Ugh would he just cut the crap.

"Iam good really good this is luke my fiancée "

Luke shot me a confused look. didn't he get it, I stamped in his foot so he would speak

"Yeah " he barely managed . At least be more convincing idiot .

Ben got a bit to close for my liking and luke wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer .

"So how did you guys meet"

"Well I was at a party and luke couldn't keep his eyes off me right honey bear" I said planting a kiss on his cheek. it felt so natural our body's practically fitted perfectly toghter

"Yeah sugar plum we have amazing sex life"

Wait to play it smooth luke. i stopped on his foot . i felt him move but he keeped a straight face.

"Ok look kayley Iam sor"

I cut him off before he could finish .

"I don't want to hear your pathetic excuses now i have better things to do say hi to Natalie for me "

I pulled luke so he would leave . shit that was awkward. i could feel bens gaze on my back. i hugged luke that extra bit closer.

"Really honey bear" luke said extending the bear.

"Sugar plum" i said rolling my eyes

"Well Iam sticking to kid . So what was that all about "

"Don't worry really don't want to explain right now. come on we need to find the chocolate biscuits ."

We were back home finally , I was fixing up beans on toast much to lukes protests.

"Just try it"

I put the plates on the table and went back to go get the bears.

Diners ready . he sat down looking at it as if it was poisoned.

"Luke come on people are dyeing of hunger eat it"

"What so now your playing the guilt trip card"

"Just eat you big baby '

"Fine "

He cut it up with a knife and fork which made me laugh . I always use my hands . he took a big bite. he chewed it slowly . I couldn't tell if he liked it

"This is so nice "

"I told you. as always Iam right"

"Whatever so you going to tell me about Ben "

"no"

"ok then someones moody"

"iam not"

"so what do you want to be then"

"what" i asked this was so random

"like your goals and aspirations in life"

"well i wanted to be a model"

"no offense but aren't you like a little short" he chuckled

i punched him in the arm.

"yeah i just realized that thanks"

"well what else"

"that was my dream i really don't know anymore."

"hey you could be a bikini model you have the figure"

"yeah cause showing of my body to the world half naked is what i want to do."

"hey just a suggestion" he raised his hands in surrender

"well you have your life sorted you know. rich billionaire who's CEO in his twenties not to mention really fit"

shit i didn't mean for the last bit to come out. i would never hear the end of this. i looked down embarrassed . iam pretty shore my checks went red. i looked up to see luke looking at me smiling.

"well thank you i know iam really good looking. but seriously kayley your only 21 you have your whole life ahead of you. "

"its easy for you to say. i want to be successful but look at me if i didn't meet you. well thrown a drink at your face i would still be in a dinner with double shifts iam such a failure"

i could feel the tears coming out but i didnt want to cry in front of luke.

"iam just going to go to bed " i said

"hey kayley stop" luke grabbed my hand

"what luke"

he looked at me like is he was going to say something but then he stopped and looked down with guilt in his eyes.

"you have sauce on your chin" he said with a smirk

"ugh go away" i said irritated

i went to the bedroom and closed the door . my life was seriously going no where. i got into the bed and closed my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 29.5K 36
Isabella was not interested in falling in love. Marco was not looking for a relationship. The perfect combination for a foolproof agreement. Right? ...
4K 610 17
She was quiet but not naive She was beautiful she was a go getter she had seen it all but never believed in love He was rich He was handsome Every wo...
30.6K 987 33
"I can't anymore," she said sadly. " please" he begged. ****************************************** READ TO FIND OUT MORE!! Let the story begin... 🏆|...
70.6K 1.9K 52
A/n I changed the description since the storyline seemsl to becoming a lil bit out of what the first description says Kayden Pierre- a guy who reach...