๐ŸŒนInstagram๐ŸŒน(Landon Cube)

By MS_GABRIEL

Landon Cube of CUFBOYS meets a girl on instagram More

Character info
Lauren
Landon
DM
Both
Chapter
Both
Lauren
Lauren
Landon
Landon
A/N
Should I
Lauren

Chapter

786 13 6
By MS_GABRIEL

Landon POV
After our date me and Lauren went back to her place to watch movies and smoke. When we got back we watched a movie on Netflix called Babysitter.
Lauren:Hey wanna vape with me!?
Me:yeah
Lauren gets up and goes to her room and about a couple minutes later she comes back out with 2 vape pens and in a crop top shirt and spandex and sits next to me. She starts to smoke with her pen and so do I but as she blows out her smoke I couldn't help but just stare at her and how beautiful she is.
Lauren: What?
Me: Nothing your just so damn beautiful
Lauren: thanks *blushes*

     ❤️2.3k 💬
      👤 ViibeewLauren
Landonvoncube:vaping  with her
                 Comments disabled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 12.3K 55
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
114K 4K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
106K 840 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
1.2M 54.1K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC