Game of Thrones Preferences

By ArtsyDoodleBug

Requests: Open Game of Thrones Preferences. Give me a question with your favorite character and I'll see what... More

Being Tywin's Wife Would Include
Being a Stark and Loving Tywin Would Include
Being Tywin's Daughter Would Include
Being a Stark and Loving Roose Bolton Would Include
Being Tyrion's Friend Would Include
Being Tywin's Daughter and Catching Roose Bolton's Eye Would Include
Catching Tywin's Eye Would Include
Being Oberyn's Wife Would Include
Being Friends with Tywin would Include
Being a Stark and Catching Roose Bolton's eye would Include
Being Jaime's friend would Include
Loving your brother Tyrion would Include
Loving your brother Jaime would Include
Loving your Uncle Tywin would Include

Being Tywin's Daughter and Marrying Robb Stark Would Include

2.9K 64 0
By ArtsyDoodleBug

● Being torn between your houses during the War of Five Kings.

● Wanting to stay by Robb's side even with your father breathing down your neck, knowing it won't end well.

● Robb holding no hatred toward you and loving you all the same even while being at war against your father.

● Robb being careful how he handles war plans around you not wanting to upset you when it came to his plans to fight your father.

● Loving Robb with all your heart just like long before the war.

● Being asked back to King's Landing by Tyrion in hopes he can save you, the only sister he ever really liked.

● Trying to get Robb to let your brother Jaime go when he's been captured.

● Being constantly stressed knowing that your father won't stop until Robb is dead.

● Robb's mother keeping a close eye on you since the start of this war and knowing that she doesn't trust you because you're a Lannister.

● Being the only Stark spared during the Red Wedding as Roose Bolton pulled you out of the way of the arrows as ordered by your father.

● Crying in an ugly manner as you watch as Robb is stabbed by Roose and his mother's throat slit.

● Hating the Lannisters for the rest of your days regardless on if they were your family or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
313K 9.4K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC