Game of Thrones Preferences

Від ArtsyDoodleBug

Requests: Open Game of Thrones Preferences. Give me a question with your favorite character and I'll see what... Більше

Being Tywin's Wife Would Include
Being Tywin's Daughter Would Include
Being a Stark and Loving Roose Bolton Would Include
Being Tyrion's Friend Would Include
Being Tywin's Daughter and Catching Roose Bolton's Eye Would Include
Catching Tywin's Eye Would Include
Being Tywin's Daughter and Marrying Robb Stark Would Include
Being Oberyn's Wife Would Include
Being Friends with Tywin would Include
Being a Stark and Catching Roose Bolton's eye would Include
Being Jaime's friend would Include
Loving your brother Tyrion would Include
Loving your brother Jaime would Include
Loving your Uncle Tywin would Include

Being a Stark and Loving Tywin Would Include

3.9K 55 0
Від ArtsyDoodleBug

● Being scared for your life and your families when your father turns against the crown and your brother starts a war with the Baratheons.

● Finding out that due to Tywin's interest in you he has you kept safe in King's Landing until he arrives as informed to you by Tyrion.

● Having to hide these feelings for him while around the others at court so as to not give them a weakness.

● Not knowing how to act when he arrives and saves the city asking to see you alone in his chambers only for him to confess that he's glad to see you're safe.

● Sex. Lots of secretive sex.

● Hating him when you find out that he had killed Rob, your mother, your uncle and who knows who else at the Red Wedding.

● Crying and finding yourself slowly forgiving him when he admits that he did it all to protect his family - while telling you that you're included in the subject.

● Living with the heavy burden of loving the man that killed your family, but slowly coming to terms with it.

● Tywin showing only you a side of him that nobody has seen before a more caring demeanor that nobody would ever believe.

● Tywin protecting you from whatever would set their eyes on you be it man or beast, he would not allow any harm to fall upon you.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
96.2K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
804K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...