Harry Potters Twin Book Four

By unicornsrule

Nixie Potter goes through another year of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. The trouble starts when... More

Harry Potters Twin Book Four
Stuck Behind A Fireplace
Great Career Choice
Cedric Diggory
My New Snitch
Let The Game Begin!
Best Match Ever
My Handsome Hero
Mrs. Weasley's Fuss
Back To Hogwarts
Surprise, Surprise
Draco Malfoy, The Amazing Bouncing Ferret
Not-So-Brilliant Lesson
Foreign Schools
The Goblet
Five Champions
Idiot Ron
Wand Check
Beautifully Dangerious
Ignoring Me, Pamporing Harry
The Task of Doom
First Kiss
Tears of a Friend
The Perfect Day
Humiliation
Hagrid's Humiliation
The Egg's Clue
Second Task Brilliance
Karkaroff's Fear
The Return of Padfoot
Crouch's Madness
Dreams
Discovering Neville's Secret
The Task of Fright
The Rise of the Dark Lord
The Death Eaters
Denial
Anger
Bargaining and Depression

Dumbledore

6.2K 175 40
By unicornsrule

"So in this egg hides a clue for the second task?" I asked for about the fifteenth time as Cedric and I sat at the Hufflepuff table like always. "You know thats weird, don't you?"

"Yes, I'm well aware," Cedric laughed.

Cedric always laughed, thats what I like about him. Even when he was annoyed or worried, he laughed. We were officialy a boyfriend and girlfriend now. The day after our kiss he asked me out, and I couldn't refuse even if I wanted to.

Ismiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

We have been gossiped about already. Everyone wandered how we started, but all of the rediculous stories were so out of the box that it took days for Cedric and I to stop laughing.

"So have you tried to put the egg in fire and then opening it?" I asked him as he pulled a plate towards himself. "Or do you think that they'll think it's too obvious?"

"Yes," Cedric said. "That was the first thing I tried. But all it did was shreik like a banshee."

"Oooh," I smirked. "I wish I'd seen your expression, it must have been priceless."

"Glad you find it amusing," Cedric said, sounding amused.

I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder, my eyes scanning the hall. No one stared at us anymore, but I knew there were talking. Harry, Ron, and Hermione were sitting at the end of the Gryffindor table (they haven't talked to me since the first task, though Ron kept glancing my way and I don't know why), Fred, George, Dani and Lee were in the middle of the Gryffindor table and making everyone laugh (like usual), and then I scanned the SLytherin table. Bonnie and Malfoy were holding hands which wasn't unusual, I suspected they were going out, but why wouldn't Bonnie talk to me?

"You need to eat, Nix," Cedric's voice broke into my reverie.

"Oh... Oh!" I gasped. I flushed in embarassment. Cedric always made me forget about everything, including eating. "I'm sorry... I forgot."

I smiled at him through my stuffed mouth and he laughed. "Don't apologize for not eating just... eat."

"Sure, sure," I smirked at him.

He checked his watch and glanced up at me. "Don't you have Care of Magical Creatures in a few seconds?"

"Oh - yes!" I said, gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran off with my bag of books banging against my hip. "See you later, Ced!"

I burst through the Great Hall doors and ran outside and down the hill to where the class was being heald.

I snuck in without being noticed and stood next to Bonnie.

"Hi," I said with a smile, the warmth Cedric always created in me was still burning. "We haven't talk in a while."

"Yeah," Bonnie said through stiff lips. For a moment she reminded me of Professor McGonagall. "I've been busy and it seems you have too. With Diggory."

"Since when have you called him Diggory?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. "Bonnie, is everything all right?"

"I'm fine."

She said it so adruptedly that I couldn't help but stay silent for a while. Then - "Are you sure? Because everyones been ignoring me, I understand why they do - they're busy with harry. But I don't understand why you would."

"I'm busy." Bonnie said firmly. She gave me a look before stalking off, leaving me gobsmacked.

"I'm not sure whether they hibernate or not," Hagrid told us. "Thought we'd jus' try an see if they fancied a kip… we'll jus' settle 'em down in these boxes…"

To my relief, there was only ten skrewts left. Their desire to kill one another didn't even get ecersized out of them. Which was a pity because they were at least zix feet long now and I felt like they could pretty much eat me alive. Not to mention that they had ugly grey armor and if I tried to punch it while it was eating my foot off I'll break my hand. What fun.

Hagrid grabbed boxes and put them on the floor, the class didn't look the least bit excited as Hagrid did.

"We'll jus' lead 'em in here," Hagrid said. "an' put the lids on, and we'll see what happens."

The skrewts refused to hibernate and were very angry with us when we forced them into fluffy boxes and nailed them in. The skrewts were in the crates for about two whole seconds before they burst open and tried to eat my nose.

"Aaaah!" I screamed and hid behind Dean Thomas, who was laughing his head off... at least before the Skrewt advanced on him and tried to chew his 'new' shoes that had holes on them.

The class was soon running and screaming from the skwerts, most of them - followed by Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle, and  (Surprisingly) Bonnie - ran into Hagrid's hut and hid there, looking out the window with pale faces.

Then, being the awesome friend I was, I started rushing around the feild chasing skrewts into crates.

*~*

"So then Rita Skeeter came and enteragated Hagrid," I told Cedric as we walked through a deserted corridor. "She knows something, though. She kept on giving me this... smug look. It was as though she ha something on me."

"Whatver she has to dish out, I'm sure you can take it," Cedric said, his hand snaking around my waste. "You've handled worse."

"I would hope nothing can be worst then facing a dragon," I laughed.

Our lips pressed together once again.

There was a shreik and a clatter from behind Cedric. The shriek sounded awefully familiar.

"Mr. Diggory!" Professor McGonagall said, sounding abashed. "That is highly unexceptable! What will I tell your Head of House?"

I bit my lip and emerged from behind Cedric, only to see McGonagall's eyes widen with rage that one of her own students would think of doing such a thing.

"Ms. Potter." She shook her head in disapointment. 'I wouldn't suspect you to do such a thing."

I signed. "It's not like we were doing anything wrong. It was just-"

"There will be no... no..." Professor McGonagall flushed before she said the next word. "Snogging in the corridors - or anywhere!"

If only she knew how many differant places we chose to snog eachother in. The thought made me grin and judging by Cedric's expression, he was fighting a smile also.

Professor McGonagall picked up her fallen wand and her lips tightened.

"If you will excuse us, Mr. Diggory?" She said briskly.

Cedric seemed unsure whether to kiss me goodbye or not, in the end he decided that a quick hug would be for the best. Nonetheless, Professor McGonagall's nose flared with that one touch.

As Cedric left McGonagall glared at me over her spectacles for a moment before saying stiffly. "I am taking you to see professor Dumbledore."

"What!" I said, flabbergasted. "Professor we were just kissing-"

"Not that!" McGonagall didn't seemed pleased that I brought that up again. "Professor Dumbledore has been very interested in the way you got past that dragon and he wishes to talk to you."

"Oh," I blinked. "Well thats okay then."

She led me to the familiar gargoyle and said "Lemon drops."

I raised my eyebrow but said nothing as I said goodbye to McGonagall and entered Dumbledore's office. He sat at his desk, all old and wrinkly, as he gazed up at me with his blue eyes that seemed to x-ray you.

"Hello Nixie," he said.

"Hi professor," I said, sitting across from him. "Professor McGonagall said you wanted to talk about the first match."

"Yes, actually," Professor Dumbledore leaned foreward. "Very interesting way of winning, flying."

"Thanks," I said witha smile.

"But I'm more curious about that spell," he stared at me. "I've never heard of it."

"I didn't either," I said truthfully. "I just said it and it sort of worked."

"Do you think you created the spell?"

"Um... no," I said uncertainly. "That takes alot of time, I never thought about creating a spell, it just happened."

"You are an extraordinary witch, Nixie," Dumbledore said. "More extraordinary then I have ever seen."

I was silent, I wasn't sure how to respond. I knew I was an excelent witch, but admitting it would ake me seem like an egomaniac.

"You have uncontrolable power," he studied me. "I seen your eyes when you said the spell, Nixie. The moment I saw your eyes flash red, I knew that you have brilliant magic. Can you do spells wandless?"

"Yes," I admitted. "But I heardly ever lost control... Something happened in the arena, though. I've always been able to control it, but mu control bubble just seemed to... burst."

Dumbledore nodded.

"Have you ever thought about creating your own spells, Nixie?" he said suddenly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522K 14.6K 52
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...
117 0 13
Annabeth Smith and George Weasley have officially started dating, but when Annabeth's godfather and George's father, Arthur Weasley, finds out he's f...
50.4K 1K 45
Strong language and may contain smut. Maddison Weasley, Fred and Georges younger sister, had adopted a certain Hufflepuff buddy, Cedric Diggory, o...
13.3K 443 18
A prank gone wrong ends with a prestigious Hogwarts student spending her holidays with the Weasley family. The Weasley twins learn about Percy's riv...