Turn of Life

By menaka92

Our life is a mixture of love and hatred, happiness and sorrow, twists, blunders and many more...!! Though we... More

Turn of Life
Prologue
1.Priya!!
2. Murder plan
3.Twist!
4.Flashback
5.Sneaking out of hostel
6.Kiran's birthday
7. Birthday celebrations
8.Teasing eachother
9. Meeting them
10. Confusion
11. Last
12.Thank you
13.Shock
14.Reveal
15.Pranav's dad
16.Unexpected Proposal
17.Broken
18.Again
19.The phone call
20. Game
21. Process
22.New Task
23.Success
24.Unexpected support
25.Long time
26.Blame
27.Irresistable Attraction
28.First day
29.Treating him
30.Stubbron
32.Unknown feelings
33.Little did I know
34.The day
35.Fate
36.Destiny
37.Friends talk
38.Deadly virus
39.Drunk
40.Long
41.Her antics
42.Emotions
43.Answers
44.Brothers
45.First kiss
46.The proposal
47.Unexpected care and comfort
48.(Un)Pleasent Surprise
49.Secret revealed
50. I know
51.Why?
52.The bet
53.Anything possible
54.A night to remember
55.Her reply
56.A day with her
57.Bad feeling
58.The news
59.I like him?
60.The meet
61.New member in the gang
62.Happy? Not happy?
63.Marriage?
64.The complete day
65.My heart
66.Break
67.Waiting
68.Missing
69.Hurt
70.Mystery
71.Can't be happening
72.Loophole
73.Almost there
74.Peace at the end?
75.Not so romantic proposal
76.The final verdict
77.Fire girl
78.Lie
79.Party
80.Wishes
81.Dean to dad
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
Epilogue 6
Questions and Answers

31.Prince Charming

846 72 27
By menaka92

Shweta Pov

Flashback begins....

I were sitting in my class, chit chatting with Priya.

It was so much fun to gossip with her and at the same time whatsapp Harish who is attending his economics class. Yes, he is in his class and it's kinda boring.

So he first messaged me with a hai and I responded to it. Then we started chatting and now it's like an hour.

We are having our environmental class and it's as usual boring.

Suddenly our high school management team entered followed by Harish and Kiran.

What are they doing here?

Oh yea, I forgot to tell you, Harish is the head boy and Kiran is the cultural caption. I guess there's some announcement.

I quickly messaged him.

"What's going on here?"

His phone beeped indicating the message he received. He looked at me and understood that is me who sent it. He took his phone out and read the message and smirked at me.

What?

Is there something else?

"Students, here is our school management team. They would like to tell you all something" Ms. Soniya said and excused herself out of the class.

All my class mates were as eager as I was.

"Hello Juniors! Hope you all are enjoying your environmental science class" Kiran said, with his eyes focused on us.

That idiot!

I heard the girls drooling over them. Of course, they are a complete package of hotness, charm and character which every girl dreams of.

Kiran's flirt adds to girls falling for him, but as a friend I warned him dio many times but he doesn't pay any heed to it.

On the contrast, Harish is very serious when it comes to girls. He knows his limits and never allow abu girls to pass that boundary, except us. Here is very close to us even though he has many other friends.

Girls always try to seduce him and get close to him but he tries to avoid them. When they are too much, he speaks so rudely to them that they don't get courage to look at him the next time.

I came back to reality when I heard that idiot'a voice.

"So girls and boys, ready for some fun?" Kiran cheered loudly and my ear drums to blow away as all my class mates screamed their lungs out.

Harish looked at me with raised eyebrows. I just rolled my eyes and looked away.

There's no way I'm going to participate in the cultural program. I am interested in dancing and singing but it's not my cup of tea.

I get panic attacks when I go on to the stage everytime. This problem was there since my childhood. I get panic attacks and sweat a lot before or after I go on on the stage.

After a dreadful experience in my 9th grade, I never participated in any events or programs. My parents always supported me and helped me to fight back my fear but it wasn't that great. I fear that I'll experience it again, even now.

But I'm sure my friends will be mad at me when I tell them that I don't want to participate. Will they make fun of me if I tell them the actual reason?

I was in my thoughts when I felt Priya shaking my shoulders.

"What?" I asked her.

"Are you okay?" She asked me and I nodded.

"I don't think so. Kiran is calling you for the past tow minutes and you are in your dream land?" She said a Nd I immediately turned to see Kiran and Harish looking at me with concern.

I nodded my head lightly to assure them that I'm fine.

"Shweta, I want you to write down the names of the students and the activities they would like to participate in. I want it before the college ends" Harish said and I hummed in reply.

The management team left the class and still my friends are jumping in happiness. I sighed and sat down in my place.

I saw Priya looking at me in confusion and I patted her back to relax her.

"We'll talk after our college ends" she said.

I'm waiting for my so called seniors, my best friends in the cafeteria along with Priya. She was eating my head, throwing her questions continuously about my reaction when they announced about the cultural program. I'm trying to tell her that I'm fine but she isn't getting convinced.

Finally my saviour, Harish came and sat beside us. I sighed in relief. But that wasn't for long.

"Supp girls"

"Harish, I don't know what's with this girl. She's upset since the time she you spoke about the program. She isn't telling me anything. You ask her na" she said and Harish glared at me.

"What?" I asked him, knowing he can't be angry at me.

"Tell me" he asked.

"What?" Soon the others too joined us.

"That's what I'm asking her since when. She is not responding to me. I think she doesn't consider me as her best friend anymore" Priya! Such a big drama queen!

"Guys, nothing like that" I said and convinced them.

Finally after a long argument, I managed to convince everyone, I guess.

After a long talk of some rubbish stuff, we realized we have to leave now since it's almost 3 and our college ended at 12 cause of the cultural program practice.

We quickly had our lunch but I noticed Harish fumbling with the food but want eating.

Seeing me focusing on his actions, Harish excused himself to the toilet. I know it's just a reason to escape from me. I rushed behind him, not before making sure my friends get no clue about it. If they know this, they'll freak out unnecessarily.

"Harish, wait" I blocked his way.

"What do you want?" He asked in a cold tone. I'm no more afraid of it. It's become usual, whenever I see his anger or madness.

"Why aren't you eating?"

"How does that matter to you?" He retorted in cold tone again.

"Of course, it matters to me. I even know you are mad at me. So come straight to the point"

"If you know me so well, then I guess you can figure that out too" he said, and walked past me.

I ran behind him and blocked him again.

I pulled him to the corner of the corridor and glared at him.

"I know" I admitted.

"You know what?" He asked. Stupid! He knows what it is but still he wants to get it out from my mouth.

Jerk!

There's no point hiding it from him anymore. I'm sure he'll do anything, if I say anything means everything, to know about it. So why ask this drama?

I told him everything. Everything about my fear, my phobia and my panic attacks.

He laughed out loud as soon as I told him everything. How mean of him?

He only wanted to know about it at the first place and more he's laughing at me!.
I saw him holding his stomach, laughing his heart out. The other students on the corridor looked at us as if we are done aliens.

I have had enough now!

I glared at him one last time and stromed out of the college building.

I was walking in the sample passage which connects to the main hall when I felt someone grabbing my wrist from behind.

I didn't have to turn to know who's that. I just jerked my hand and loosened his grip and started walking again, ignoring him.

This time I felt his hand around my waist, hugging me lightly from behind. My breath got hitched at the proximity we are sharing.

We hugged a couple of times but that was completely different from this one. In that hug, I felt an environment of friendship but this, this is something new, something special.

Something more than friendship.

My breath was uneven and my heart skipped it's beat. I breathed heavily. I should get out of his grip, but why does it feel so good to be in his arms?
I feel so secured and comfortable in his embrace.

Definately this is not what I expected...
But sometimes the unexpected things bring glow in our lives, just like now, this moment.

I feared the thought of someone seeing us like this. I looked around and thankfully no one was there. I thanked my stars.

"Ha... Harish, what.... What are you doing?" I stammered for the first time in front of him.

It's all because of this unknown yet beautiful butterfly sensations in my stomach.

"What do you think I'm doing sweetheart?" He replied huskily, which was enough to take my breath away.

Sweetheart?!

"Harish, leave me" I struggled to get out of his arms, but the more I struggled, the more he held me first to him.

He tightened his arms around my hips and pulled me close to him carefully. My heart exploded in happiness when my back hit his hard chest.

I'm sure he has six packs, or may be even eight packs. We were standing so close that his soft breadth hit my neck, making my stomach form knots.
I struggled again to get out of his embrace but he suddenly wrapped his other arm too around my waist.

If anyone would see us, they'll think that he's hugging me from behind like a married couple, who stands so close during a photoshoot.

My cheeks got its warmth and all my blood rushed to my cheeks. I'm I look like a ripened tomato now.

I gasped lightly when he tightened his hold around me. What is he doing?
Is he planning to kill me?

I can't take this!

"Ha... Harish, let me g...go. What are you... you doing?" I stammered again.

"No sweetheart, I'll never let you go" he said huskily, making me think of my prince charming I always dreamt of, who holds me so close to him, telling me exactly what Harish is saying now.

Is he my prince charming?

____________________________________________

Hey lovelies!
I'm so so so sorry for the late update... Was held up in something very important.

Happy Pongal and Makar Sankranti!

So did you all enjoy this chapter?
Liked Harish and Shweta's special moments?
Is Harish her Prince charming?

Also, I wanted to ask you all, do you want me to include some of their past special moments like this or continue with what's happening in the present and finish off the story?

Please do comment your opinions.. I'll decide what to write next according to your reply.

Do vote and share my story.

Love,
Menaka❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 4.4K 74
She is unaware of his heart which beats only for her. She is aware of his ignorance which is at all not correct. The question is will she able to u...
84.1K 4.9K 32
"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She heard all these words in her life so many...
27.5K 1.4K 70
"Pyaar Dosti hai" .Love is all about friendship . And a best friend can become your perfect life partner . If so, find these definition in this uniqu...
21.4K 506 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...