BABY , FOREVER AND ALWAYS✔ (...

By railedinthebackseat

Story of four best friends , Is ARRANGE MARRIAGE , really a solution to every LOVE MARRIAGE? Can sanskaar mov... More

BONUS(1)
BONUS(2)

BABY ' FOREVER AND ALWAYS'

1.3K 61 42
By railedinthebackseat

hello babies! I used to write stories on SANGINI/RAGSAN two years back . I literally lost inspiration to write more due to some reasons . I took all my stories down but now I am back for good and best . 

This story was posted before and trust she it was so shitty but when I read your comments today , you guys made me edit and write it again . For your love and support I am back . I have wrote it again and made many changes , I hope you guys like this .

please vote , comment and share the story . It helps to inspire alot .

Inline comments are fun ! So have fun and laugh and joke and tell me if you like her dresses . 

 let's begin my journey of Ragsan with this superb OS . 

Sankaar , Ragini , Swara and Laksh were friends on the very first day of their kindergarden. so this story revolves around 4 best friends who love each other unconditionally but in midst of arrange marriage and love mariage one soul is meant to perish . 
8
Sanskaar Malhotra was the boy who fell in love with Swara when they both particpated in the role play of a CINDRELLA RETELLING in 8 grade . Crushes and  Secret Admirer's were new TREND , afterall they were teens now . THIRTEEN .

Laksh's went to college in london while both Swara and Sanskaar attended college in DELHI itself . ragini was the FASHIONISTA of their small group . After persuading her parents , she joined a modeling agency . 

In the due course sanskaar and swara spent more time together . While he treated Rags as his best friend . swara was his crush . when all four of them were well settled in their life SANSKAAR thought of proposing to SWARA . 

When their families thought of changing their freindship into relations . Sanskaar and Ragini were hitched ! Arrange marriage was the perfect solution . Ragini have always found sanskaar handsome and was attracted to him but not in a serious kinda LOVE . 

sanskaar had one last chance to confess his love , he knew if swara would love him back he would fight the world for her . 

" baby , i am telling you either you propose her or be ready to marry me " Rags said as she wrapped arms around his neck , she put his hands around her waist as shiver passed her spine . who the hell made these crop tops . 

she looked at him with cute eyes and soft pout . Sanskaar always found Ragini beautiful , well she is a model . Looking at her he could tell she was hurt . Looking at those pouty lips he wanted to just smash them against her . they were soft and tainted with a plum shade that made her skin look brighter . 

She looked in his eyes and the way he ran a tongue on his lips to make them wet . He leaned foreward as she closed his eyes . she could feel his light breathes fanning her already hot skin . when he touched his lips slightly on hers , and she responded quickly . She pulled him by his collor . It lasted few seconds before he pulled back . Ragini couldn't open her eyes . First she was ashamed or guilty and second she couldn't look into his eyes . It would hurt if he regretted it because Ragini wanted to the same thing again and again all day . 

She opened her eyes as she heard faint sound of footsteps leaving . 

She couldn't afford to fall in love with him ,

 because she knew he would leave her like everytime ,

 when she came too close !

Sanskaar rang the bell and after second one , swara opened the door . he entered inside as she closed the door and leaned against it . sankaar turned towards her as she had a blushing smile on her face . He raised his eyebrows at her . " laksh proposed to me " she giggled as she wrapped her arms around her neck . He felt like punching the air of lucky but he couldn't do much about it . It was their happiness . 

" you never told me that you liked him swara " 

" I never knew that he liked me too . so there was no point in it anyways . I am so happy " sshe gushed about it . 

"so congratulations miss Swara ! It seems you both will be the ones married first ." he said as he remembered the bets they made in high school .

" oh please ! you and rags are engaged from last three months . Its definately gong to be you guys first " she exclaimed as she put both her hands on her waist . 

" Rags and me ! nah na ! we are going to be in a relationship for a while " he lied .

" oh ! waise . i was here to tell you that we all will leave at 9 tonight to pick laksh . I have some work . please be ready by the time I pick you . bye tc " he just blabbered erything and left . 

This wasn't his first heartbreak , the first one was when Swara acted against Laksh for the role of Romeo and Juliet in 11 grade . It sucked to watch that one hour drama .

Ragini and Swara has decided to get ready together . They live nearby and swara decided to get ready in Rag's appartment .  he is muttering things like' who need to get together to get ready and that too for AIRPORT . gosh they are GIRLS!'

He reached  RAGINI'S appartment and worries about how he is going to react . his moods was already spoilt after the shocking news and from few days ragini had been threatning him 

he remembered her saying " Sanskaar either give full to this relationship and be with me or just go fuck swara . I am giving you warning or I will tell your parents myself . and please stop crying over her " 

He never took her seriously and always took her warning in a joke . But after today afternoon's kiss , the way she kissed him . he knew that she had some hope for their relationship .

On the other hand he still couldn't figure out if he liked it or not and his heartbreak was cherry on top . One thing he could admit was that SHE KNEW HOW TO KISS

He rang the bell and swara again opned the door . The smile and glow on her face was never seen before and it broke his heart again and again . " oh sanskaar , we are just ready . your model fiance is getting taking pictures" she chuckled before rolling her eyes .

he looked to see Ragini wearing the tiniest dress and clicking  pictures . Her dress had black and white stripes and was bearly covering her ass . She did too pig tails and had white vans . he sighed , ragini was now his responsibility and he hated acting her bodyguard whenever they went out . why do evrything trending has to be so sexy . Ragini certainly liked showing off her curves and assets , she was model and had a killer body . 

swara wearing short crop top with a skirt that reached mid thigh but guess what he never noticed . " I am so going to post this pic " ragini exclaimed from inside . she came running into room as she took her clutched and ran back to switch off lights . 

he flinched everytime her dress rose too high . when she came back and stood in front of them " Ragini go and change , this is too short ." sanskaar said ." does she wanna get laksh to bed with her tonight " he murmered as swara punched him slightly . " what just see her dress !" he exclaimed . 

she twirled in front of them " Baby No! i love this dress and i am wearing it " she said in an ignoring tone and walked out of door . " did you two have a fight ." swara laughed .

the three settled in car with Rags calling shotgun . Some song played in the background . It took them 45 minutes to reach IGI airport . they had to wait 5 minutes before a well built tanned boy came out , A smile crept onto their faces . For a while sanskaar forgot that Laksh is hugging Swara infront of him , the only thing he could feel was that his bestfriend was back . 

Ragini had wrapped her arm around sanskaar's elbow . Well she was certainly throwing a tantrum at him an hour ago . The thing was Ragini and Laksh had a thing going in 10 grade and it ended with two of them in a cat fight . so now they show-off at every chance . she wasn't talking to him hour ago but right now he is her trophy boyfriend .

                                                                     ******************************

" Are you crazy ? you hit that boy because he was talking to me "

" did you blocked that girl from my insta ? "

" Where wee you last night ? you said you went aunty and uncle for dinner , you lied you were out with your friends ."

" why can't we kiss "

 **************************

They used to fight alot , so they seperated .  they didn't had any feelings just idea of girlfriend and boyfriend was too good for them .

He stood infront of me as he teased " hello ragini bhabhi " as he hugged sanskaar so tightly . he pulled rags towards him as he side hugged her . She passed him a tight lipped smile . After their breakup we made them best friends again but they tease each other alot .

we all had dinner together , Swara had made reservation at a hotel for all of them . they used to talk on face time to but it was never the same . They catched up and laksh and swara were very lovey dovey that  sanskaar was uncofortable with.

Days passed , laksh and swara wanted to get married soon . Their engagement was last month they wanted to get marry . One day Ragini came . 

she was drunk when she came that night. sanskaar heard 10 bells ring under 2 minutes . he ran outside to see her in a tank top and pink tracks . she had a vodka flask in her hand and her hairs were on top in a bun . 

" baby ! " hiccups " I love you " huccups " but " huccups " you don't love me "  tears ran out making her eyes look large and red . he wiped them but she pushed his hands from her face .

she took the enormous diamond out of her finger and put it in his hand . " we will marry (hiccup) when you ( hiccup ) love me " she collapsed in his arms . Her hands around his neck . he felt hurt but he didn't had a right to , he made her feel UNWORTHY AND LOVELESS . he was a fool to not realise her importance . she was always there for him . 

Next day , Ragini announced it to their family . They asked many questions as to 

" Take time , maybe you both can fix your problems "

" you both are made for eachother "

" we are not forcing you to marry now , just solve this"

she answered all those with " He and I can never work " and she slipped out of my life . Sanskaar  booked a ticket to L.A. he just need to leave . everybody has left him and now he wanted to run away from his problems.

later that night both swara and Laksh had their bachelor's . As usual Ragini was dress to impress.

she rocked the gucci black dress that had golden sarwoski on it . Her blond - brown hairs were let down naturally as she wore those black pointy heels matching sanskaar in height . The only thing he didn't like was her long sexy legs on display . 

" Ragini your dress is short " he stated ." you're no one to tell me that sanskaar " she said . As she chose her poison . it seems she couldn't decide what she wanted . 

 " cranberry vodka for her and whiskey for me " Sanskaar ordered for them . " Baby you don't -"  . she didn't complete the sentence when she realised she used the endearment BABY . 

she ignored all of him . she was their for her friends  but she felt like dancing and drinking to her death , however she managed to ignore the latter and stayed sober through all night . swara was enjoying the party forever but laksh drank as if after marriage swara won't allow him at all . 

she saw sanskaar getting highly intoxicated . He was under the influence of alcohol so much that he couldn't even think properly . 

" sanky , why are you drinking so much . " shouted swara angrily . 

" beacuse of you " he slurred . " what " she whispered . " just leave me alone swara before I say something you and me both regret " . he said as he sensed a head ache coming . " NO tell me , what is the problem ? " she shouted more furiously . " You ! you are my problem . loving you was a problem . now that I have moved on and like Ragini , even she has left me alone . "  

swara was shocked , his confrontation has left her rooted to her place . " god ! i like her " he shouted . Over the loud music ,noone could hear them " then go get her " she cried back . 

ragini saw them fighting , she saw tears in both their eyes . she felt like a knife stab her then and there . Sankaar was still mourning over Swara's wedding and he would never love her like she does .

Her iphone chimmed as she saw a message from sujji aunty .

Ragini , please talk to sanskaar . he is going to L.A and I know he is just making reckless decision to escape from his problems . 

He was leaving her alone , she couldn't bare it and just left the bar . 

Next day Maheshwari masion was decorated like a bride , afterall their only son was getting married . Laksh carried sanskaar to the guest room last night after he was hell'a drunk . Ragini entered the mansion in a beautiful floorlength suit that had a deep plunging back . 

she climbed the stairs to guest room , he couldn't leave her without even bidding her a goodbye. she knocked on his door . " come in " he said in a husky voice . " mind explaining why are you leaving for los angeles "  she shouted .

"  work calls Rags ! and please stop shouting in my ears . i haven't gotten over the hangover yet " 

"  who said to drink that much you fool ! and there is no work in LA branch " she shouted more furiously . 

" you don't know anything about work Ragini , gosh I am running late " 

" your mom and dad , mr and mrs malhotra . ram and sujji aunty called me / theyy defibately don't lie " 

 He wiped his wet face with a towel and started wearing shirt . He moved to his pants and wore them . He stood in front of mirror and tied the most untidy tie . he sighed and begin to gel up his hairs . he looked into mirror to see ragini siting on bed looking at him . " Take a picture , it lasts longer "

" me ! huh look at you . eww" she laughed but a few tears that were on the verge of breaking came out and rolled over her cheek . " Ragini , you you're crying ? " 

she went near him as she wiped her tears . " gosh , you're such a baby . don't even know how to knot a tie . Here , let me do it for you " she took both ends of tie in her hands . 

she felt sanskaar's hand on her waist . He pulled her towards him , one hand cupped her cheek " why are you crying , baby " she felt more tears flow out of her sockets . This was the first time that he had called her baby . After their first date , she always called him baby . First because she liked it and wanted to call someone baby and second because sanskaar didn't minded . 

" Don't leave me here " she looked at him through her lashes . He pulled her towards him . one of the tear fell to her lips . sanskaar eye's met hers and she they held so much love . 

Within seconds his lips met hers as he sucked all the tears and caressed her lips . this time it took her seconds to register before she responded . Their lips moved in sync and she ran her hands through his hairs as he gently bit her bottom lips  pulling it between his teeth tugging on it . They rested their head on each others shoulder . In 6 inch heels , she almost reached his height . 

" I love you " she whispered as she snuggled into him . He couldn't say that he love her back instead he just tightened his grip on her waist . she pressed a hard and sloppy and slippery kiss on her cheek. " eww , Rags what are you doing " he wipes his cheek with her duppata . " that's for eating away all my lipstick and hey ! that's my duppatta " 

" OH please not that you don't carry your lip shade with you everywhere . you just wanted to kiss me baby."  he teased . 

she reapplied her lip shade and then helped him get into his blue blazer .he turned and took a look at her . She took his breath away with her beauty . IF she looked sizzling hot in western , then she looked a proper PUNJABI PATAKA in ethinic . 

He offered her his hand and she took it happily . their fingers joined like a puzzle , his warm fingers  intertwined with her cold ones . he kissed her fingers as they descended the together like a gorgeous couple they are ! 

Later that night , everybody was stunned that Swara didn't shed even a single tear . She was happy and it seems so were sanskaar and ragini . She stood in a balcony feeling cool breeze against her milky white skin . Goosebumps rose on her skin as she felt a body back hugging her and cuddling into her bringing some warmth . 

" Ragini , I uh I -" he begin to say when she shut him up " just enjoy the moment baby " . He pressed a small peck in her neck as she laid her head on his shouder . she felt two slender fingers brushing past her fingers and sliding something into her finger . 

It was a diamond ring , the same one she returned to him . " baby , I uh I-" she begin to say when he shut her up . " just enjoy the moment baby" . 

He pressed her back against his front , his one hand laid on her waist while other pushed her hairs to one side . he nuzzled his head head in her neck , as he pressed soft kisses on her sweet spot . The small butterfly kisses traced her shoulder blades and collorbones as she moaned his name . 

He turned her towards him , her back shoved into the balcony railing as he whispered 

" FOREVER AND ALWAYS YOURS , BABY "

They kissed under the moonlight , stars being the witnesses .

THE END

I hoped it reached your expectations . I have written on them after so long , it brings me alot of JOY . 

Sanskaar haven't said the three magical words yet , there will be more BONUS CHAPTERS coming up in future . 

please vote , comment and share the story . It helps to inspire alot .

I  am tagging a few people who I knew when I used to write stories on Ragsan 2 years ago . 

palkaur234 shirinss517 @adibaafreen @rehnak

spr257mridu9907TAHA2020 

@saromythi

gangaChowdary @shrilathaRM 

lali4321 @arviabhigya Lahari_RS Charmedone22 NaveenaNavee8

@Amkideewani

saher344 aliya598 Sally_Blr@Tejaa_diksha arviya 

Have a nice day! ( well it's night in india now )

please have a look at my book Let's Screw Royalty , I am sure you all Ragsians are going to love it . also you guys would have never seen that type of RAGINI ever 

Lovve lolo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1M 35.5K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
353K 12.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...