The Wolf's Prey

By JupiterWinchester

1856 Eastern Germany A war has broken out in the supernatural world. Pinning vampires against werewolves. T... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Announcements *2017

Chapter Twenty Eight

53.6K 1.7K 145
By JupiterWinchester

A/N: I wpuldn highly recomend listening to Norah jones Turn me on while reading a part in here. You'll see why. ;)

Enjoy.

I took his hand and he led me out the front door of the exquisite castle and into the forest surrounding it. We ran deep into the forest his hand still holding onto mine tightly as we ran. We ran until we got to the lake that i saw from Romulus's window. It's blue crystal clear water looked inviting as ever as i walked to it's shores.

"Are you ready?" Romulus said to me with a smirk.

"Ready for what?" I smiled at him still dazzled by the sparkling water.

"To start your training to fight and shift.

Panic started to bubble inside of me at the word shift. I've never shifted before only in my dreams have i ever fully performed a full shift successfully.

"Romulus. i don't know about this I've never really shifted before."

He just smirked again "That's why I'm going to teach you little wolf. It's not that hard nor is it scary, and I will be there with you the entire time." He walked over to me and lifted my chin up to his face. "You're safe. You're always safe with me." He bent his head and kissed my forehead.

"Romulus i still have my doubts just because I've never done this to myself. I'm not worried about you hurting me i'm worried about me hurting myself. Something that you can't protect me from."

"But i know you won't. I have faith in you, and you should have faith in yourself because if i was to bet on anyone or anything I would bet it all on you."

I smiled at his words and bowed my head trying to hide the tear sliding down my eyes.

"Now come on Tara. Come here." He took my hand leading me to a large tree. "Extend your claws then slash it. Like this." He threw his hand down about half way then his claws popped out, and slashed the tree about four inches deep.

"Alright now you try."

"No way! I'll be more likely to break my hand."

"that's why you extend your claws first before you hit the tree." He said in a sarcastic tone.

I stuck my tongue out at him. "Be careful lovely or else i actually might out that beautiful tongue to some actual use."

I wasn't threatened by him so i stuck it out even farther definitely not being very lady like. Romulus only laughed and smirked.

"I guess your threats are useless just like your attempts to seduce me, Oh dear mate of mine." i said in a very sassy tone.

He only cocked an eyebrow. "My attempts are useless are they?" His eyes were so deeply green and intense they were like a black panther's eyes just staring right at me looking at me like i was his next meal.He walked towards me even closer forcing my back up against the tree.

"Y-yes." I stuttered out.

He tilted his head at me. His strong chest was a baby's breathe away from pushing against mine.

"You don't sound so confident Tara." He said slowly letting all the words roll off his tongue. He tilted his head next to my ear and blew hot air in it. Sending goosebumps all down my arms all the way to my toes. All the while his  large, calloused hands roamed up  and down my arms. I felt like pure water under his touch. His lips kissed behind my ear sending even more goosebumps down my body instantly heating me up. If he kept this up any longer i would surely submit to him, and after all of this I'm pretty sure i wouldn't regret one single minute. He kissed down my neck to my collar bone then all the way back up to my ear then stopped to whisper in it.

"Tara." He said all breathy like.

"Yes." I almost moaned.

"Are you sure my attempts are useless against your iron will?" He laughed then pulled away.

"That was a dirty trick Romulus!"

"Are you mad?"

"Yes!"

"Are you upset!"

"Yes! Very much!"

"Good. Now take it out on the tree."

"You did all that just to make me swipe the tree!" i yelled at him and he laughed again.

"No Tara. I did that because i wanted to."

I stopped and completely starred at him. How could a man be so passionate about his woman. I've my mother and father kiss and it was sure as hell nothing like that!

"Are you going to swipe it or not?" He asked impatiently.

"No i'm not. Thank you sir." I huffed and walked away from him back to the shores of the lake he got me so fired up that i just needed to cool off, and i sure wasn't going to take my clothes off while he was here.

"Tara! What are you doing?"

"Going for a swim!" I dove into the water fully clothed and headed towards the middle of the lake.

"Tara Come back here you've got to learn how to shift sometime! There are going to be times when your gonna need to shift!"

"Nope! I think I'll stay in human form for the rest of my life, and stay perfectly happy about it."

"Tara. I swear if you don't get back here."

"You'll what kiss me again. Go ahead and try I'll just swim away from you."

He cocked his judgmental brow at me again and shouted in aggravation storming off.Leaving me in peace away from his seductive lips.

I laughed and laid my head back in the water listening to the sound water rushing in and out of my ears. Trying to listen to the underwater life under me. i looked around and saw no sign of Romulus so i took off my boots and held them in my hand then i took off my shirt leaving me in corset and my pants. That's when i heard a twig snap.

"Hello?" I shouted.

Another twig snapped.

"Hello! Is somebody there?"

No reply.

"Romulus this is not funny!" I shouted the i heard a low growl then in a sudden moment something large and black lunged into the lake. I tried swimming away but then something grabbed my foot and pulled me under. I flailed around and eventually came up to the surface, and so did Romulus. He was laughing hysterically.

"You should have seen the look on your face. Help who's there!" He rolled back in the water

"Haha Very funny!" I splashed his face and he retaliated by grabbing my waist, and pulling me close to him making me let go of my boots and shirt.

"Let go. I'm mad at you." i huffed

"Aww don't be down little wolf. I've bested you no reason to be fussy like a child."

"i'm not acting like a child! Now let me go."

"Never. I'll never let you go."

I turned in his arms to face him dead in the eyes.

"What?"

"I said I'll never let you go."

How does he have this power over me? This much power over anything. How can he just make a playful batter moment into one so intense that he says that he'll never let me go? He pulled me in closer to him and that's when i noticed he was naked. His warm chest pressed against mine as his masculine arms wrapped around me keeping me and him a float the cold water. The only warmth was coming form his strong chest comforting me in the semi cold water. I looked up at the sky, the day had faded  so quickly being with him. It was already dusk.

"Time goes so fast with you."  i said softly looking away from him.

"Do you like that time goes by fast with me?" He asked curiously.

"Honest truth?"

"Whatever your answer is it'll never leave these waters." He smiled

I looked him dead in the eyes. "No."

He seemed taken down by my comment. and turned his head away, i placed my hands on his cheeks and turned him back my way.

"But that's only because i want time to go slowly with you so i can savour every moment with you."

His eyes widened, and he kissed me still holding me still up in the water. He pressed his lips against mine in all in that moment like a strike of lightning he invaded my senses, causing me to latch on to him. Deepening the kiss our tongues entwined with each other sending me to another planet. With the touch of his lips against mine.

With one of his arms he swam us back to shore just close enough to where he could stand then he wrapped my legs around his waist., and he began to roam his hands down my back and caressed my legs. I knotted my fingers deep within his wet hair pulling him close to me. A couple of times i accidentally bit his tongue but then he'd just say "You haven't had much practice but that'll change very soon"

A/n: Don't know yet if the next chapter will contain sex, but if it i'm just warning you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298 0 28
I never knew of this world. How could they slip by without anyone knowing? They were creatures that were more amazing than any human in this world. T...
2.2K 76 24
(Red Night Series: I of II: Blood for Sale) Elyria was just a typical necromancer...until she did the unthinkable and began marketing her blood to an...
1.6K 109 22
Everyone has heard of the classic stereotypical vampire love store. Powerful figurehead vampire male becomes attracted to young human female. At firs...
633 27 16
A thousand years past, the world was run by humankind. But it changed, when countries became embroiled in a war that gave the werewolves the opportun...