The Mafia's Hijabi ... (Obses...

By Noor_Jahan

"Leave me"...I struggled hard ...but his grip was too tight around my waist.. . "Never in a million years... More

A/N
Cast And Character
Author's note
Chapter 1:Valentine's Surprise..
More charecter and info
Chapter 2:Secret Admire
Chapter 3: Misunderstanding
Chapter 4:Mystery continues
Chapter 4 pictures
Chapter 5:Fear warning..
Chapter 6: Crash....
Chapter 7:Stalker ..
Chapter 8:Family time
Chapter 9:Rape!!!!!????
Chapter 11:The Truth
Chapter 11:Saviour or Stalker
Chapter 12:Date with Devil
Very Important
Chapter 13:I'm a Mafia
Chptr 14:Roll up the partition
Chapter 14 : we meet again
Chapter 15 : I saw you the first time
Chapter 16 : Miami
Chapter 17 : I'm dead now
Chapter 18: Cocktail Party (1)
Chapter 19 :Cocktail Party 2
Trailer
Chapter 20 :The wedding
Chapter 21: Island trip
Chapter 22: Birthday and proposal
chapter 23 : Where is she??
chapter 24 : first kiss
Chapter 25: I found you love
chapter 26 🔞: before wedding
chapter 27 : Until wedding
Chapter 28 : I'm pregnant
important
chapter 29 : Half of my soul
chapter 30 : Mrs . Christian Davis
chapter 31 : It's our Time
Chapter 32 : Reception
chapter 33: Turned me on 🔥
Chapter 34 : Depression and new start
Chapter 35 : Stockholm Syndrome
Chapter 36 : I'll be there for you but gotta be there for me too
Chapter 37 : Honeymoon 💏
Chapter 38 : Bold
chapter 39 : One year Anniversary
Chapter 40 : Rescue
Chapter 41 : Bond
Chapter 42 : Not me then Who??
Chapter 43 : Not so Happy ending
Finale Chapter : Eternity
Q & A
Take my Apologies

Chapter 10:You are mine

26.1K 898 37
By Noor_Jahan

Thanks for the 550+ reads..... I love you all....

Enjoy this one....

Secret Admire's POV :

I got ready for the club.....one of my close friend wants  me to come on his bachelor's party...

He is getting married  by end of this weak.....

I'm wearing my Watch.... in front of the mirror..... All of a sudden  Deborah Stromed inside..

"bro....... why are you not letting me go to Hawaii......all of my friends are going..they want  me and Rebecca to join"She said angrily....

"Cause it's not safe for both of you " I said her with calm...

"Bro I'm not a baby......I can take care of my self... . besides I'm not will be alone "She said....

"No arguments angel... that's final... you and Kiddo (Rebecca)....are not going....both of  you are my sisters....I can't let you be   alone " I said....

Rebecca is very dear to me..just like Deborah...... I can't risk her life..

"Come on...let them Buddy..... their exams are over they need to be relaxed..... don't worry..... They'll be fine...trust me!!"Nate said coming in my room

I can see the assurance in his eyes..   he'll take care of it.  I trust you buddy. .

"Okay...you guys can go..but only  1 week!"..

"I love you bro..you're the best!"She said and quickly hugged me like a teenager...well she is  19....

"I'll go and tell this news to Martha and Rebecca"she said to me...and turned to Nate.

"thanks Nate"She said and left.

Nate smiled at her......

"our sister is so happy.. right buddy? " he said

"make sure all the arrangements.....otherwise-

"you'll kill me... I know! "He cut me off.....

"Let's  go" we left home and got inside the car.....

Today Nate is driving..... I held to the passenger's seat...

"their safety will always be my first priority... Don't worry"

I just nodded....he started driving ...

Safety!!! yeah this is the only thing that I'm concern  about... not about Rebecca and Deborah..I know Nate will be there

But Her....

Yeah..that day when she  went for dinner with that boy... I told my men to give a warning to my love .

Do it..when he is alone in the car.. but they did when all the girls are in that car....I'll never hurt my love.. how can I even think of that.....

Thanks to god... she is okay...from that day onwards.. I started taking extra care of her    I told Jessica  to go for checkup and keep me updated..

She told me that my baby girl have high fever... I always Texted  her.... to let her inform.... everything..... 

She is now with her family... so I decided her to give some time alone.....
at least far away from me.. she is not safe when I'll be with her

My life is not happy as her.. I've a family... but I don't think I'll be able take care of them..   

Just like today.. my sisters are cant.... of their own...cause of me....my work

They are not safe....
**

She reached at her house......On winter vacation  safely.... Lucas did informed but.....

I don't know what happened to me on that... I really wanted to meet her... it was a weird feeling that I was having.... that if I didn't see her now. my heart will stop beating... I'll die.....

I quickly took my car on that  exact moment and drove to her home.. .

I parked at back of her house..cause the first door was closed... 

should I climbed the pipe.. and then  peeked I inside??

No what'll I do if the room not belong to her?

as I look up..... I saw someone is coming in the Balcony....

It was her....

She is wearing  Indian  dress.... I think so...cause she is half Indian.... and she is covering her head properly.....

Those Chocolate brown eyes..... Plum lips......Just want to kiss those lips senselessly ..... God someday I'll lose my sanity.....

I took my phone and clicked her photo....it was less than a second

she quickly look down....Maybe She noticed the flash.....

It was Dark.. and street lights were off too.....I took the chance and got inside the car.... and drove away.

I looked at the picture ....Baby pink suits her a lot......

That smile though...... Someday it'll kill me.......

Babe you don't have any idea I much I want you.....

Need you to be my side....... Hold your hands ....embrace you in my arms..... Love you ...kiss you..keep you safe....for the entire life...

But is it love. .. Do I really love her.. Or it's just my obsession!!??

I don't have any idea that how the love things feels.... How it work in anyone's life ..  I don't know anything. But I want her no matter what ...

that's why I'm giving myself some time  as well as her....Her exam is in 2 month...she need to be relaxed and study......

"Still thinking about her! "Nate said intruppting my thought...

I Stayed silent....by looking at the window...

"give it some time... soon you'll be sure ... either you want to be with her or not!!"

Meanwhile my phone started ringing....

Jessica Calling...

yes.. she is the doctor of Zahra..... and My ex girlfriend....  whom someday I was serious about... but not anymore

But now she didn't call me to give health update about her...I know that.. 

We reached at the place...... again  she called.. its the 5th time...

"You should receive it..... "Nate said while walking to the club

"Not interested.. let's go"I told her annoyingly...

"What if it's about  her...can't take any risk. ... can we??"

I stopped  at the track...so did he... I huffed and signaled him to go inside......

I walked to the side and receive thee call....

"what happened Doc"I said professionally...

"Are you still angry with me? "She said....

"Jessica ..... I don't have much time.. just say the thing... for that you call me"I said anger in my voice....

"Baby I said this before... I'm really sorry  what I did  3 years ago.... I shouldn't have throw the roses that you brought for me...Forgive me please...let's be together ! "She said

I started walking  cause of Loud music... 

You only want us together  for my money.....gold digger.... if Nate didn't tell you about the Holiday trip.... you'll never call me!!

"Baby you promised me.. if I treat your Muslim  friend... you'll go on a date  with me! "

Only  to convince you for Zahra..... I can't take any risk....She is the best gynecologist in NYC....

" I don't have time..... I'll see what I can do" I said her....

I'll never do that....

"Take your time... anyway.... I'm going out of town for some month ... for campaigning...... so....

"Noooooooooo.....

suddenly  I heard  a loud scream.....someone is screaming for help...it's sounds familiar...

"I'll call you later Jessica "

"But listen.....

I cut the call without listening  her.......

I walked quickly to the place.... Then what I saw 2 figure....it was quite dark... but  .........my eyes widen..... when I realise who was that...

I was ....I was... What should I say.... Froze at my place...

Soon when I came to my sense..... something  started  burning  inside  me....I think someone  put fire on me....

Blood is started boiling inside me from anger.... I can't control my anger......

How dare he touch her........ I'm gonna cut those   hands.....

I pushed her from that bastard... and she  fell on the ground....

Another one  came from behind  and punched my shoulder...

wrong  move boy....

I turned  and give  a huge  punch on his stomach....... That one who was holding her  hold be from  back....

"Boss.... "I heard Lucas.....

he came here  before  us...... Rest of them ran from there

I grabbed his shoulder from his back...and throw him on the ground ...

Grabbing his Jacket.. I make him stand up....and  continusly punching on his face.....

and he felt unconscious .....

I want to kill him... butut first I've save her....

..

"Take care of this Lucas! "I told him and he nodded.....

I turned and  saw her lifeless body was laying on the ground......

I walked  to her.... and what I saw  it was horrible...... I never dreamt of that.... in my whole life.....

Her Headscarf was gone...
He dress is torn horribly..... Her  sleeve and torn skirt  are making her skin visible.......

Her body is covered with blood and Mud....... kneeling front of her... I saw many cuts on her hand...... leg.....

I called  Nate.... and told him to come quickly.....

I careful  picked  up in my arms

she has cuts on corner of her lip sand on  her eyelids and finger mark on left  cheek......Did he slapped her or beat her??

So many  bite mark on her neck.....like  people  eat anything.....

That bastard was trying to rape her?!!!!!!

Or did he.... just 

No no no no....I'm not late  she is fine.... she didn't get raped..

You fucking asshole.....just start the reverse countdown of your life....... cause I'm not going to spare you....... you'll be death by me personally...... I'm gonna give you...... a.very. very.very.painful. death.that. your. soul will be shiver  before thinking that.....

I took her to my car..... " I shouldn't have keep you away from you love...... I'm sorry Baby.... forgive Me"I said to her

"Oh god... what happened  to her.. is she okay? "Nate came and said...

"Hospital.. now " I literally  roared
I sat on the backseat.....her head is rested on my lap......

Nate started the car... and drove as fast as  possible...

I looked at her..her entire face is swollen.....I tried to cover her legs with the torn skirt....but failed.....

"Nate Fast" I yelled at him....

he increased the speed

She never were anything that reavels her skin.....

I'm sorry love...

We reached at the hospital...... I came out from the car....and rested her head on the seat.....

Nate help me to let her out from the shoulder...... I carried her on my arms.....

2 nurses  came in the emergency gate with stretcher......I laid her on that...and they cover her upto her waist  with the dulvet.. ....

There are not much case  in emergency ....

Nurse came in reception...

"Doctor  Mike..... we need you in the emergency... please report !"She said in phone

we held to the room....."Sorry Sir...you've to wait  here.. you can't come inside " a nurse said while stopping me...

Don't you know women who I am

"I will and I am coming inside " I said in Dangerously low voice...

"Buddy calm down!"Nate hold my shoulder...

She stiff  a bit..... the other nurse said "Doctor "

I turned and saw Mike is coming

He is Jessica 's fellow doctor   ...they work in the same hospital . and we know each other... she introduce us in a party...

"Mr. Davis...you're here.  Is everything okay?!"he asked me

"Doctor  please come inside...the  patient is serious" Nurse said

He nodded and get inside... I followed him but again the nurse tried to stopped me....

"Let him in sister " Mike said...

we entered  and what I saw..... it stops my heartbeat

I saw her lying on the bed ..in white dress of hospital...

... a nurse  is weeping her blood but the bruise on her wrist... face.... the cuts and marks are still visible...

Mike started checking her pulses  and examine her...

I run my hand through my hair...

That's my habit when I'm Nervous or frustrated.. 

"Yeah...... Tonight??? but....okay.. yeah wait.... " I saw Nate is talking in phone...

I arched my brows in questioning look...

"Deborah  called mee...she is going for Hawaii... tonight " He said..

what ???

"But she told me about the trip tonight... how  can they arrange all things so quickly "

"Cause  she was asking you for so many days... and you were  not  giving her permission "

She was sure that  I'll agree...

"Okay... you go and take them safely to the Airport..."

"Don't worry... I'll.... take care of Zahra.....!!He said and left..  

"Doctor  she is assaulted sexually.... And  quite injuries on
her whole  body... " I heard Nurse  said...

I'm gonna kill that bastard...

"Is she......?? "I said without saying the 'R' Word...

Mike turned..... "We have to check that.... Sister Clara.. please"

a nurse with her late  30's nodded..... other 2 nurses left cause of another  emergency....

"Mr. Davis.....please  come with me... " He said and left the room

"who is she? " He said....

Everything... she is my whole life..

"Umm... She is....(I took a pause)  My fiance..... we're getting engaged " I said

well  I lied..but soon it'll happened

"How did it happened?? " He said

"I don't know " I muttered.. but it was enough audible to heard...

He stopped at his track.... looked at me...

We entered in his cabin... and sit

"you don't know how your fiance is in this situation??!!"He said in  suspiciously...

"Actually she is a bit angry with me ..... I tried to call her.. but she was ignoring me.... "

Then I said the Club incident truthfully.....

"I see..... it seems like she is assaulted and that person was tried to molest her! "Mike said

I fisted my knuckles until it turn white......

He got a call.....in landline...

"Yes Sister Clara...... yeah..okay.. I'm coming "

"What happened Doctor "

"you're lucky Mr. Davis..... Everything  is fine "

we left his cabin...and walking to the

"So she is not....

"Not at all....she is okay...." he said cutting me of...

"Thank God "I muttered...

Mike examined her again.. while he get an emergency  call...

"Sister Clara.... you've to go the emergency..we have another case .. "Mike said..

"But doctor... she had a big injury on her back..... you can't do stitches alone.... you need someone to assist! "She said

"Most of the doctors are gone for campaign...and we have very less  Number  of medical team  in emergency... you have to go "He said..

Clara looked at her one last time and left...

"Mr. Davis..... kind to help me please " Mike said....

I came and said in the edge of the bed.....

"I'm sorry.... we've the best team in NYC...but they're gone for Campaign... and some of them are off .... but  still  you've to do this " He said with Apologize...

"It's OK Doctor..... "I said with assuring him..

"Thank you... please  will you . make her sit...  hold her for a bit... "

I nodded..... and hold her shoulder..cause her back is injured .. slowly I picked her up

"Umm.... just put her head on your shoulder like this  please"He said  holding her back of the head... put into my shoulder..

Her hair was open on her  back..  I slowly slide her hair and remove it from her back.... So he can open the back of the shirt .

I'm really disgust myself...... that a girl who doesn't Touched by any other man... who always  cover up hair.....her body... doesn't reveal anything....

But right now a man is holding  her in his embrace.. and another man is watching  his bare back....

I know he is doing his job.. but still

Mike is doing the stitches on her back... when I felt something  warm  against my neck...

I looked at the corner of my eyes.. and saw.. she is breathing  lightly .. as her face is very close to my lips...

I looked at the sleepy face...... So beautiful..

"Done...She is fine now...We gave her sleeping injection.... . "Mike said and close back the shirt....

I nodded and about to laid her down

.

"No wait....... not now.....I've gave some liquid medicine... it needs to be dry...just 5 minutes more... I'll tell sister Clara to come.... hold her and wait until she came "he said and left the room...

I hold her back of the neck.. and took her in my embrace....

Our first hug Baby...

I looked at her again...."I love  you" I said to her though she can't hear me...

Do i really mean it...do I love her

you care for her...... think about it....

Her lips are Very close to mine

kiss her.......

My mind screamed..... but  I can't...I have already  steal our first hug....I can't Kiss her.
..she should be conscious....it's her first kiss... Our first kiss...

You are mine Baby...I said and kiss the corner of her lips...

--------

That was the longest chapter....

We have seen so many emotions together

1 or 2 more chapter..... then we'll do the "Date" Chapter  Yippppppppeeeee

Do vote and comment

Love you Allah Hafiz... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925K 56.3K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
848K 32.8K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
989K 28K 42
"You're mine , you know that don't you, mine. Tell me whose are you?" Lord Benjamin said looking at me with a heated gaze. "I'm my own person , I'm...
209K 8.5K 42
"You Have to marry me & if you say 'no' then I'll kill everyone & forcefully marry you..I'll claim you either by hook or crook. Am I clear?" John sa...