Dangerously In Love (MiChaeng)

By PengMi

Highest ranking: #3 in fanfiction as of 07/08/18. She ended up broken. Not sure if she's willing to let someo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
This is not an update.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
This is not an update.
Chapter 41
END.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Twicelights

Chapter 26

8.6K 326 367
By PengMi

"I know how hurt y.......but I'll never.......you.." Chaeng uttered again.

"What?" She's now getting frustrated, she really wants to understand what Chaeyoung is saying.

She waited for a couple of seconds for her to talk again but she just heard her snoring. She chuckled. "Aigoo. You must be so tired." She feels a little bit calm now, good thing there was a distraction.

She brushed Chaeng's hair. "Good night tiger." She just stared at her until she fell asleep.

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 26]

The next day...

Chaeyoung's POV.

Chaeng woke up earlier than the others. As she opened her eyes, she was surprised to see Mina sleeping next to her, their faces just an inch away from each other. She gasped and backed away a little.

Why the heck is she sleeping next to me? She was about to raise her left hand but realised it's chained then she felt she's holding something soft. Oh my gosh! Why am I holding her hand?!! They're fingers are locked together.

She tried to slip her hand but Mina moved. Afraid that she'll wake up, she held her hand a little bit tight and patted Mina's shoulder with her right hand until she got back to sleep.

Phew, good thing she didn't wake up. She lifted her head a little and checked her surroundings and saw the others still sleeping. Then she got back to her position. Urgh! My head hurts. Just how much did I drink last night?

She adjusted her head and lied on her side. They're lying close to each other, face to face. Chaeng took the oportunity to stare at Mina's face.

She's staring at her dearly when she suddenly remembered what Mina said the last night.

[Flashback]
"Do you like someone right now?" Dahyun asked.
"Uhmmm....No." Mina answered.

Then she felt the pain again. I know that I don't have the right to be hurt because I'm just a mere friend to you. Then after a while she smiled. It's okay if you don't like me, as long as we're together I'm satisfied. I will always be here, silently supporting you.

She brushed Mina's hair as she stare at her with full of admiration. She rubs her thumb on Mina's hand, caressing it.

After a few minutes, Mina slowly opened her eyes. Chaeng immediately closed her eyes pretending that she's asleep.

Mina yawned and stretched her hands unknowingly and later realized they're still chained. Chaeng took that chance to pretend that she just woke up.

"Oh sorry did I wake you? I forgot about the chain." Mina apologized.

"No, it's okay." Chaeng scratched her eyes. "So I figured I got drunk that's why we're sleeping here right?" She replied.

"Yeah. You even drank directly from the bottle." Mina said.

"What? Really? I don't remember doing that though."

"You're supposed to drink it savorily you know." Mina mimicked her on how Chaeng said it last night. "Huh, savorily? Yeah right."

Chaeng laughed but not too loud. "Yeah yeah. It actually tasted good that's why."

"I didn't know that you drink. You're still a kid you know." Mina teased.

"First of all I'm not a kid. And second, my mom let's me drink a glass of wine at least once a week. She said it'll help me to be tolerant with alcohol and it's good for the health as well. But it's the first time that I drank that much." Chaeng replied.

"Aaah. Then why did you drink a lot?"

"Huh? Uhmm. Well I feel like it." It was silent for a moment until their eyes met. Chaeng quickly looked away and cleared her throat. She tried to sit up but she suddenly felt dizzy.

"Argh my head hurts." She complained.

Mina immediately sat up and assisted her. "Aigoo. That's what you get from drinking too much, hangover, tsk tsk. Let me make you some soup."

"How?" Chaeng raised left hand.

"Oh right. Where did they even put the keys for this?"

"I don't know."

Mina moved a little closer to the couch and shook Jihyo. "Jihyo-ya, where's the key for this chain?"

Jihyo just groaned and frowned in response.

"Yah, Park Jihyo wake up. Wake up!" Mina shook her harder. Jihyo just turned the other way, now her back facing Mina. "Oh great." She sighed deeply. "She's a deep sleeper like you."

"There's nothing we can do then. Just let her sleep and then we'll have this removed as soon as she wakes up."

"But how am I supposed to cook?" Mina replied, frustrated.

"We'll just do it together then." Chaeng smiled widely.

"What?"

"I'll be your right hand and you'll be my left. Cmon, let's cook before they wake up." Chaeng actioned to stand-up.

Mina obeyed and stood up. They tiptoed and decided to go upstairs first to wash up. They went to the bathroom and took turns. Chaeng washed her face then brushed her teeth. Then after,they switched positions and Mina washed her face. It was a struggle cause she's using her left hand. Chaeng chuckled.

"Wae?" She asked as she dried herself with a face towel.

"There's still soap on your forehead and your hair got wet." Chaeng wiped it off and fixed Mina's hair. "There, that's better."

Mina blushed. "Thanks." Then she took her toothbrush, she's hesitant to use her right hand cause it might be awkward for Chaeyoung.

Chaeng noticed. She put toothpaste on Mina's toothbrush. "Brush your teeth comfortably, don't mind me." Then she turned around.

Mina smiled and started brushing. It's kinda awkward cause Chaeng's hand is wiggling so she finished it quickly.

"Done?" Chaeng asked and Mina nodded. They went downstairs and went to the kitchen.

Mina tied her apron and gave one to Chaeng.

"Thanks." She replied as she tied hers. "So, how will we start?"

"Uhm...I'm supposed to chop the ingredients but I can't, I'm right handed you know." Mina raised her right hand.

"I'll be the one to do it, just stay there okay?"

"I'm supposed to be the one cooking though, but yeah, I think it's better for you to do it instead." Mina sighed.

Chaeng chuckled. "That's okay, maybe you can cook for me next time?"

Mina nodded. She just stood beside Chaeng trying to assist her as best as she could.

"Minari please get me a spoon." Chaeng asked.

Mina reached for it and gave it to her. Chaeng scooped a small amount of soup for tasting.

"Taste it, tell me if it's bland or salty." She said as she hold it for Mina to taste. She raised her hand a little bit then Mina sipped it.

"Hot hot!!!" Mina bawled as she fans her mouth with her hand.

"Omo. Are you okay? You should've blew it first." Chaeng quickly looked at her, worried. "Did your lips got burned?" She said as she look closely, examining Mina's mouth.

"I think so. Damn it hurts." Mina replied as she licks and bites her lip trying to get rid of the pain. It actually hurts because the hot liquid touched her wound.

Then all of a sudden, Chaeng was blowing it. She's looking straight at Mina's lip while blowing air to it. She even tiptoed to get closer.

Mina stopped as she realized what Chaeng is doing. She can smell Chaeng's fresh breath, it smells like Mint like the toothpaste.

Chaeng noticed that Mina stopped moving. She blew one last time. "Is it better now? Does it still hurt?"

Mina was dumbfounded for a moment, it's like her heart stopped beating for a minute. It's the second time she smelled Chaeng's breath and got that close to her lips. She gulped hard then nodded her head. "Yea— yeah I think it's better now, thanks."

Chaeng furrowed her brows as she noticed something. "What happened to this? This can't be just because of the soup right?" She's referring to the wound on Mina's lower lip which is from last night's incident where she was biting it hard resisting herself from the urge.

"Huh?? N—no. I bumped into your head last night and accidentally bit my lip hard." Mina reasoned out.

"Oh, so it was my fault. Sorry." She reached for it then rubs her thumb on Mina's lip, just below the wound, while she rested her hand on Mina's cheek. "Does it hurt a lot?" She's looking worried, then she looked at Mina's eyes.

Mina can feel the warmth of Chaeng's hand. She looks at Chaeng's mouth as she uttered the words. She's feeling the same emotions like she felt last night. She can't concentrate on what Chaeng is saying because she's feeling again the urge of doing something.

"Aheeeem!!" Someone came.

Chaeng immediately pulled her hand away. "Oh Dahyunie."

Mina got back to her senses and looked at Dahyun. "Good morning."

"Good morning. What are you guys doing?" She said with a smirk.

"Cooking, obviously." Chaeng replied coldly.

"Aaaaaaaah.. Cooking. Okay." Dahyun replied sarcastically.

"Good morning guys." Jihyo came and greeted them. "Hmmm that smells delicious."

"Yeah, they're 'cooking'." Dahyun said and gave a playful look at Jihyo.

She noticed the strange atmosphere and smiled. "Aaaah." She got what she meant.

"Eomma and Appa is cooking breakfast for us?" Sana came then went to Dahyun and gave her a kiss. "Good morning babe." Then she went to Mina and Chaeng giving them a kiss as well. Then lastly she went to Jihyo. She gave her a peck on the cheek and back hug. "Good morning Jihyo-ya."

Jihyo blushed. "G—good morning." She was shocked, not expecting Sana's sweetness. Mina looked at her with pity.

"Argh!" Chaeng annoyingly wiped her cheeck where Sana kissed her. "Can you stop that kissing thing?"

Sana released the hug. "Wae wae? You don't like being kissed? Everyone like it though, right Jihyo-ya?" Sana replied and looked at Jihyo who just nodded nervously.

"Kisses are supposedly for your love ones only." Chaeng rebutted.

"Wae? You're my friend, a love one. I love you Chaeyoung-a." She replied cutely and gave her a heart sign.

"Whatever." Chaeng sighed.

"What if Mina kisses you? She loves you, as a friend, like we do." Dahyun inserted.

Mina gulped nervously.

"You don't just kiss your friends you know. Not everyone is like Sana that can comfortably do that."

"I love Mina as a friend. Come here Mina, I'll give you a morning kiss as well." Dahyun walked closer to them with her lips pouting, arms open.

"Woah woah! Back off. Mina doesn't like that kind of stuff. Right? Right?" Chaeng elbowed her and mouthed to her secretly, "Say yes."

Mina feels a little bit hesitant, she felt quite guilty because she already thought of doing that, twice. "Huh? Uhhm yeah. I'm not really clingy."

"See? So get that filthy lips of yours away from here." Chaeng said as she pushed Dahyun away.

Dahyun smiled as she succeded on teasing them. "Aigoo. Such a protective husband."

Chaeng glared at her. "That's enough. You should go and prepare the table so we can eat."

"Yes Appa." Saida chorused.

They put soup on each bowl and served it on the dining table. Of course, Mina and Chaeng is sitting next to each other.

"Jihyo-ya, I think it's time to release us." Mina said as she raised her right hand.

Jihyo glanced at her watch. "It hasn't even been 12 hours yet. That's supposed to be there for 24 hours."

"So how are we supposed to eat?" Mina replied.

"Not my problem." Jihyo said as she smiled cutely.

"You can feed each other you know." Sana inserted. "Like this." She gave Dahyun a mouthful of soup then a side dish.

Mina and Chaeng looked at each other, then they both shook their heads. "Nope."

Mina used her left hand holding the spoon and she struggled eating while Chaeng, on the other hand, is comfortably using her right hand.

Mina is having a hard time. She can't use the chopsticks so she was trying to get a side dish using the spoon. She got frustrated as it kept on falling and slipping and soon, she gave up. She just ate soup instead.

"Here." Chaeng put a side dish on Mina's spoon.

Mina was surprised. "Oh? Thank you." She said shyly, then ate it. Every now and then, Chaeng puts food on Mina's spoon.

Jihyo smiled widely, looking proud that her plan succeeded and proved how gentleman and caring Chaeyoung can be.

After they finished eating, Dahyun, Sana and Jihyo packed up their things. And finally, Jihyo unchained Mina and Chaeyoung.

"Finally, now I can move freely." Mina said as she twists and massages her wrist.

"Wae? Was it hard being chained with me?" Chaeng asked.

"Huh? No no that's not what I meant." Mina quickly explained. "It was a little bit dificult but I liked it. Wait what?" She immediately covered her mouth, confused with what she said.

Chaeng smiled. "I was just kidding."

"So we'll leave you two now. Just continue what you're doing when were gone." Dahyun said.

"Bye lovebirds. I had a great time." Sana said as she hugged both of them.

Jihyo and Chaeng exchanged numbers. "Hey, take care of my bestfriend okay?"

"Of course. Thanks for coming here Jihyo-ya." Chaeng replied as they walked to the gate.

"And thanks for inviting me, I had a great time." She patted Chaeng's shoulder. "See you guys again next time."

"Yes we should. We'll hang out again. Make sure to bring a partner. If not that's okay, I'll be here." Sana said cutely.

Jihyo blushed. "Ne. Bye guys!" She gave Mina a peck on the cheek. "Remember what I said last night okay?" She whispered.

Mina chuckled. "Yes ma'am, I'll keep it mind. Now go, the taxi's waiting. Take care Jihyo-ya." Then Jihyo rode on the taxi and left.
Sana and Dahyun left after.

Mina and Chaeng went back inside. Mina washed the dishes while Chaeng cleaned the living room. After, they took turns in taking a shower.

It's 10am, still too early. They were bored so they just watched random stuff on TV. They ate lunch at around 2pm since they're still full. Then they went to Chaeng's room afterwards.

"Hey, the results of the exam will be posted at 4pm right?" Mina asked.

"Yes. We still have 30 minutes left." Chaeng opened her laptop and searched for their school's website. They're sitting next to each other with the laptop on the study table.

They just browsed the website while waiting. 5 minutes left and Chaeng is getting nervous.

"Urgh why am I getting so nervous?? I never cared about the exam results this much."

Mina laughed. "Well I think you did great. You studied so hard so let's anticipate for good results."

"What if I'm not on the top 5?" Chaeyoung sighed heavily.

Mina is thinking that even Chaeng isn't on the top5, she will still grant her a wish due to her perseverance and effort. "Don't be too negative tiger. Now let's check it, it's time."

The results were posted at exactly 4pm. They opened the page and slowly scrolled to see the top students.

"This is so nerve-wracking, I can't look!" Chaeng let go of the mouse and covered her eyes.

Mina chuckled. "Ok let me." Then she took over. She's now looking at the list of the top students.

"Chaeyoung-a." Mina said.

.

.

.

To be continued...

Hi guys!! Thanks for reading.

Sorry if it took me 5 chapters to finish just one day. I guess I got too detailed in that part. Mian! Please keep on reading, there's still a lot to happen. :)

And btw, belated Happy Michaeng day guys!! ^^,

Here are some photos. Credits to the owners.

Sleeping Minari. How lucky Chaeyoung is to wake up with that beautiful sight.

Just look at her, she's effin cute!!

So mom and dad is cooking breakfast.

Yes sweetie, you're doing good.

Mina just can't resist looking at Chaeng's lips/mouth when she speaks.

It was a bit intense when suddenly, the others joined them.
Here's Sana giving her morning kiss to Jihyo.

Yah, Sana-ya. Dahyun is just beside you.

Now it's time to eat.

Please comment and vote. ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 9.2K 57
*Completed* Genderbend😉 Highest rank #38 in random and #74 in fan fiction. (ongoing) Sapphires??
1.1M 46.5K 109
❝Am I in love with you? or am I inlove with the feeling?❞ 逸ラ横グニぐロ トグ演ゑ延  18.01.08 Highest Ranking is #15 in Fanfiction ❤ Started : July 04, 2017 Ende...
119K 6K 72
❝ Can you sacrifice your love for revenge? ❞ SANA X TZUYU [SATZU] FANFICTION 2021 Date Started: February 3, 2021 COMPLETED!!!! August 30, 2021
7.3K 384 38
LYD: Vengance Twice Fanfic (Jeong x Mina) Warning!: Genderbend Story Started: 09/20/23 Finished: 01/21/24