Good Charlotte ♪lh♪

By Baylee_Glass21

Charlotte Irwin was the good sister. She never got in trouble, never went all the way when it came to having... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
A/N
Chapter Nine
A/N
Chapter Ten
A/N
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Question
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
MERRY CHRISTMAS FUCKERS
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
ChapterTwenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter- Twenty Five
Character Change
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Nineteen

243 6 2
By Baylee_Glass21

"Don't make this easy I want you to mean it, jasey, say you mean it. Your dresses to kill, I'm calling you out, and don't waste your time on me." ~Jasey Rae by All Time Low

POV: Charlotte

"How does this look?" Spence asked as she stepped out of the dressing room. A tight red dress hugged her body, stopping mid-thigh with a low v cut and had a rip near the leg. It looked good yes, just not with her purple hair and abnormal pale skin.

"Sorry, spence. But your hair does not look good with it." Ava said, looking around the store. We were currently at Boscovs looking at random things and trying on things we thought looked cute.

"Can we go to Victoria Secret?" I asked, whipping around to see the girls with their mouths hung open. I furrow my eyebrows. "What?"

"Does Miss. I-dont-want-to-go-in-there-because-the-clothes-are-slutty-and-the-prices-are-too-high want to go in there?" Ava asked, mimicking my voice from when I never wanted to go in there ages ago.

"I mean we don't have to, its just. I want to try something new." I said, rolling my eyes at my friends as I made my way out of the store. They soon caught up with me and hooked arms with each others.

"Its okay. Let's go." Aurora says quietly. We made our way towards the store. When we do, the girls go their separate ways to get their own things. I look around to find something comfy to lounge around on the tour bus and for something cute to wear.

I look for sports bras and push up bras. There's a cute pink and black lace push up bra with black thongs to match it.  There's a red sports bra with black shorts with it. There's a dark pink push up bra with a winking face on the right side.

"Hey, Lottie." I turn around to the sound of Ava's voice. She's holding up a gray push up sports bra with gray sweatpants to match with it that cones along with a gray zip-up sweatshirt." Try this on. It'll be good to wear around the bus."

I nod and grab it as I head towards the fitting rooms. When I get it, I strip down and try it on. It looks good on my tanned skin, showing off my almost flat belly, I know I need to work out but with school and everything I never found the time. Hopefully I can while we're on the road.

I step out and call one of the girls, which intends to be all of them. They gasp as they see me, smiles soon appearing their faces and wolf whistles coming out of some of their mouths.

"Damn Lottie, you should've came here a long time ago if we knew how hot you'd look in these." Spencer said, all of their eyes looking up and down my body.

"Is it alright?" I ask, feeling self-conscious. I've always hated my body, only because the boys at school made me feel like a price of meat. Yeah, some people might take it to heart and feel flattered but I didn't want to seem like a slut who likes to show off their body.

"Alright, Lottie its fucking sexy." Ava said, laughing." I don't think I even want you around my boyfriend wearing that."

"Ava, your boyfriend is my twin brother. That's fucking gross." I made a weird face but laughing at her idiotic self.

"Alright let's go. We need to help get Calora back in action." Spencer announced, making us laugh at her ship name instincts. I rolled my eyes as I made my way to get my normal clothes of.

"What's me and Ashton's ship name?" I heard Ava through the door.

"Ashlynn." I almost forgot her actual name was Avalynn, since we call her Ava a lot. But Ashlynn would make a really pretty name for their future daughter.

"What's yours and Mikey's?" I asked as I stepped out. We all made our way to the checkout and paid for our things.

"Mispen." She said shrugging, although she's happy with the name she came up with.  Her and Michael constantly do ship names of people who weren't even in a relationship, they just say its fun but to me its just a bit creepy.

"Luke and Charlotte is Chluke."  I almost choked on my spit when she mentioned me and Luke.  My eyes went wide before narrowing at the three of them as they had knowing looks in their eyes.

"There is nothing going on between and luke." I said, almost gasping at the thought of them knowing. Ava just rolled eyes and hummed a 'mmhmm'. "Seriously, there isn't anything going on between us."

"Maybe not you with Luke, but Luke definitely has something with you." I rolled my eyes at the thought, "yeah, just so he can shove his dick up my a-"

"Guys I found something for Calum." Aurora spoke. We were looking for some things for their boy toys in Hot Topic.  I decided to get something for my brother since he was so nice as well to let me come; even if it was our mums idea.

"What is it?" I asked, looking over her shoulder. It was a beaded necklace with a silver guitar pick on it. I took it out of her hand and the quote 'When Words Fail, Mucus Speaks' was engraved into it.

"You should give that to him tonight.  Oh my god, I got it." I exclaimed, jumping up and down as I was thinking on how to be the perfect love doctor.

"Got what Lottie?" Ava laughed, her eyebrows raised in amusement.

"Aurora, what did you guys do for your guys first date?" I asked, looking at the doe eyed girl.

"Oh you know, we-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for leaving a cliffhanger but I needed to. Okay not really but I felt like it. I'm sorry for taking forever again but oh well.

Oh my god guys, thank you thank you thank you for the views, you have no clue how much I've been freaking out.  I love you guys so much and thank you for reading this ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 67 35
Sarah Hood, Calum Hood's little sister. We're actually twins, but a different gender. Same school and same friends and same taste. We were the four m...
41.9K 1.2K 23
Luke Hemmings is a popular boy in High school. Everyone loves him and others wish to be him. Everyone, including boys, thinks he's the hottest thing...
80.6K 4.4K 40
Ashton Irwin has finally finished high school and to celebrate his Friend Jack is inviting all his friends to stay in his dad's beach house all summe...
14.2K 207 16
{A.F.I} Lana is a 17 year old girl that lives with her father. He's important and rich. Not the kind of rich where they have money... the kind of ric...