The Scarlet Stinger (LRDA Boo...

By PirateCaptainZero

Ted Lawson. A famous detective who can solve any crime. No one would guess that 'he' is really a teenaged gir... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Case Accepted

231 19 0
By PirateCaptainZero

Dear Sir,

Yesterday my apartment was broken into and a painting, the Scarlet Stinger, stolen. It was painted by my grandfather, Richard Taylor, owner of a large series of corporations. You may recognize the name, Taylor Health and Pharmaceuticals. The painting contains his will that will be read this Friday at 9AM. If it is not found, everything he worked to build will be given to his business partner, Craig Rogers. I'm sure he was the one who stole it. Please help.

Phillip Taylor

Phillip Taylor,

Case accepted. Send the relevant information and proceed with payment.

Ted Lawson

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679 52 27
Kali is an teenage girl that thinks she has what she needs to get by in life and be a good sibling to sister and be a good Daughter to her parents...
No One Knows By stupidosaurus

Mystery / Thriller

1.6K 176 32
(FINISHED however may edit in future) An 18 year old girl called Jordan was close to death. Then she looked at a dead murderers body and started see...
24.6K 1.7K 76
Hasn't anyone ever told you not to Blink? Blink and you're dead. Blink and you're forgotten. Don't Blink. You've been warned. Good Luck x x x x x x...
895 169 32
It's been a week since Dad died. People won't stop reminding us about it. Every day someone new stops by with home cooked meals and empty handed con...