The Cultural Exchange Program...

By Waifumaster420

You were just a guy down in your luck, you could use some spare cash, you were flipping through channels when... More

Meet the Characters
Chapter 1 - The News
Chapter 2 - Jabberwock-yJockey
Chapter 3 - I'll have some B O N E L E S S P I Z Z A
Chapter 4 - Breakfast Is The Worst Meal Of The Day
Chapter 5 - The Icywoman Cometh
Meet The Characters Pt.2
Chapter 5 - Got 99 Problems And This Bitch Is All Of Them
Chapter 6 - NOTORIOUS L.O.L.I. - Ready For Jailtime
Chapter 7 - READER'S BIZZARE HAREM : ONI IS UNTAMABLE
Announcement
Chapter 8 - The "winter" is around,let's go to the bar!
Chapter 10 -You're facked....literally (Part 1)
Chapter 10 -You're facked....literally (Part 2)
ANOUNCEMENT! ANOUNCEMENT!
New Book Released
CH.11 - SNAKES! WHY'D IT HAVE TO BE SNAKES!
I Need Your Opinions
Re-Write Is Now Released

Chapter 9 - this squirrel loli is biting on my ears.

11.6K 148 315
By Waifumaster420

Siv:"There you guys are! where were you and what took you so long?!"

Bonnie:"umm....(Y/N)...Who the hell is this?

You:"*ahem* this is siv everyone....she's a spy used by the program to make sure everyone is following the rules."

Louise:"should we be concerned?"

Siv:"no,(Y/N) isn't in trouble."

Louise:"Good... " *unclenches fist*

Siv:"anyways,i'll be staying at your house for now...does anyone have any questions?"

"...................................."

Siv:"good,you're all dismissed..."

the girls just shrugged and went back to their room so that they can go the fOk to sleep. You went to the kitchen and prepared something to drink

Siv:"hey (Y/N),make yourself useful and get me something to drink."

You:"Bitch,i'm already useful..."

Siv:"whatever...just get me something to drink"

You sighed and prepared a drink for both you and the squirrel loli. you both sat down as you turned on the TV

You:"so then...Is there anything you want to talk about?"

Siv:"not really..."

You:"okay...well,he's a question. why are you here exactly?"

Siv:"What? isn't a guest allowed to come over?"

You:"Not without permission. You could've just let me know ahead of time instead of breaking into my house like a criminal.

Siv:"Well,now i'm here. Get over it or cry about it."

You:"sheesh,who pissed in your coffee?"

Siv:"...some random troll. Why do you want to know?"

You:"*Ahem* No reason.

The clock was ticking as you and siv sat down and chatted. it was kinda difficult to have a normal conversation with her since 9/10 she would reply rudely. after a few attempts you decided to ignore her,but she kept trying to get your attention. you weren't exactly phased by her insults. after working at a fast food restaurant and dealing with costumers that aren't easily satisfied,you kinda get used to getting trash talked..either because your feelings are made of iron or because you're a masochist...take your pick.

You:"*yawn* it's getting late..i'm going to sleep."

Siv:"and where am i supposed to sleep?"

You:"on the couch"

Siv:"there's no way i'm sleeping on this!"

You:"well i would've been able to arrange something if you made sure to let me know you were coming..so now you're stuck with the couch. deal with it or cry about it."

Siv groaned before laying down on the couch. you got her a blanket before heading to your room.

You:"Good night."

Siv:"just shut up and go to sleep"

you simply shrugged as you went to your room. The next day,you slowly woke up from your dreams and slowly opened your eyes. It wasn't the sunlight that woke you to...it was-

Siv:"WAKE UP,(Y/N)!!!! GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF THE BED!!!"

You ended up falling out of the bed because of how loud the scream was.

You:"wow...nobody told me we had a new alarm clock."

Siv:"just get up and go take a shower. I need you to take me somewhere..."

Siv got of your bed and headed towards the living room. You sighed and got ho from your bed before heading to the bathroom to wash yourself. After washing yourself,you entered the living room,where siv was waiting for you.

Siv:"took you long enough."

You shrugged as you and siv exited the house. You and siv entered the monster proof van and started driving away.

You:"so...where are we going?"

Siv:"just take me somewhere far away..."

You:"why?"

Siv:"none of your business,now keep driving until we arrive at a far away destination."

You sighed and nodded as you continued to drive. You eventually entered a forest called "the middle of nowhere" and stopped there.

You:"Is this good enough?"

Siv:"hmmm....i guess this will have to do..."

Siv then exited the van and started walking away.

Siv:"stay here and don't you dare to leave until i'm back!"

She then entered the forest. You still weren't sure as to why she wanted you to bring her in the middle of nowhere. You stayed in the van and started looking around at the environment. However,siv was gone for what seemed like hours. You ended up falling asleep,but you were woken up by a loud bang.

Siv:"(Y/N)! OPEN UP!!!!"

You looked out of the window and saw siv knocking on the van.

You:"what's going o....."

You cut yourself off as you saw an angry mob of purple cloaked creatures. You quickly opened the door for siv and let her in. She quickly slammed the door shut and demanded you to drive away.You stomped on the gas pedal and sped forward while running over a few of the cloaked enemies.

You:"okay,the van is monster proof...so as long as we stay in here,We'll be safe!"

Siv:"*sigh* i hope you're speaking the truth..."

you and siv continued to drive in order to escape from the mob of monsters. the monsters were still after you,so siv decided to call the agency.

Guy:"Hello? how can we help?"

Siv:"yeah,hi..uhh,there's a mob of angry purple creatures after us and i want you to do something about it."

Guy:"alright,we'll send Mr.Smith to investigate the area."

Siv:"huh?Why Ms.Smith? Why can't you do it?"

Guy:"we're currently investigating a case about a woman that has been appearing in the dreams of one of my colleagues."

Siv:"He's probably just having a wet dream! Now come here and solve this!"

Guy:"sorry,but Mr.smith is the only one avaible for us right now..."

Siv:"But i-"

*BEEP*....*BEEP*....*BEEP*

Siv groaned as they hung up the phone on her. you thought it would be best for you not to talk in a situation like this,but you decided to do it anyways.

You:"Are you hungry?"

Siv:"What if i am?"

You:"We can stop at a fast food restaurant if you want"

Siv:"*sigh* Whatever....

You shrugged as you looked back. by the looks of it,you managed to get away from those monsters. you arrived at the fast food restaurant and parked the van. you got off the van and looked back at siv. she was hesitating to step out of the van. after convinsing her that they were gone,you both entered the restaurant and you ordered a (favorite food) while siv ordered two burgers. You both sat down and started eating your food. You Ate your food at your own pace while siv just shoved those burgers in her mouth. You were a bit surprised at how easily she as keeping those burgers in her mouth.

Siv:"hey! Get your mind out of the gutter! I know what you're thinking!"

You:"are you kidding? I've already been in court once,do you think i would want to end up there again?"

Siv:"probably not,so i suggest you get those dirty thoughts out of your head."

You:" i was just surprised with how easily you managed to eat two burgers without much problem."

Siv:"Whatever,just finish your food and lets go home...."

You continued to eat at your own pace while siv was getting annoyed at how slowly you were eating. After what seemed like forever...according to siv atleast,you finished eating and exited the restaurant. You looked around and checked if there weren't any of those cloaked monsters around and got in the van before driving home.

You:"wow...is it nightime already? how long were we in the restaurant?"

Siv:"why else do you think i kept telling you to speed it up?"

You simply shrugged as you finally Arrived at home. You entered the house and decided to head straight to the couch.

Siv:"are you seriously tired? You didn't even do much!"

Her words feel on deaf ears,because your lazy ass was already asleep. She sighed and went upstairs to get you a blanket. She placed the blanket on top of you and petted you on the head.

Siv:"well...you did get us away from that mob...so i guess i gotta give you SOME credit...."

Siv headed to the kitchen,where she recieved a phone call from the agency.

Guy:"okay...we managed to capture a few of those mobs...and they seem to have some beef with you. Care to explain why?"

Siv:"i've been getting reports of a cult as of recently,so i asked (Y/N) to bring me there so that i could spy on them and gather some more information."

Guy:"and it seems that plan backfired a bit."

Siv:"S-shut up! Listen,they're going to summon something in a couple of days,so you guys better do something about it!"

Guy:"we'll see...thanks for filling us in..."

*BLEEP* *BLEEP* *BLEEP*

Meanwhile in dreamland...and not kirby's home :/

You and the other monster girls were just enjoying a picnic. Your were smiling at the girls. They were all having a lot of fun. You turned around to get something to drink. But as soon as you looked back at them,they were gone.

You:"huh? Girls? Where did you go?"

You started to look around until you could slowly feel your body sinking.

You then looked up and saw a female figure floating above you.

She moved closer to your face and showed you a terrifying grin before you completely sunk into the ground and saw nothing but darkness.

♡♡♡♡♡💖♡♡♡♡♡

Hey guys. Computerboy64 here. I would've gotten this chapter out sooner. But as i'm sure you some of you guys noticed, wattpad started acting a bit weird a few days/weeks ago. Well that and i got a bit sidetracked by my own stories. But anyways,thanks for reading this chapter,i'll see you guys in the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 153 22
You're only human. Do you hear that saying a lot? Well, in cases like this, being human has somewhat lost its meaning. The entire world has gone unde...
19.6K 583 11
I feel like Nikke is a slightly misunderstood game. If you can convince someone to look past the obvious, you can discover a great game to play anywh...
38.4K 617 14
What happens when Miia and her brother Y/n both end up staying at Kimihito's home... (I do not won any images/ videos used I also do not Monster Musu...
167K 6K 140
we all may know haikyuu so what if their little MC was a girl?! A manager upfront that! ps:In this story there are no favorite ships if i missed a s...