immortal ⇢ h.s

Av TigerTay

"I know you can't choose who you fall in love with, but I never thought it'd be a vampire." Mer

immortal » harry styles
author's note
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
epilogue

eleven

6K 175 40
Av TigerTay

"We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public."-B.W

Song for this chapter: Hurt So Good by Carly Rae Jepsen

.

.

When we got to the auto repair shop I spotted my car sitting in the parking lot. I clapped my hands together in excitement seeing that the huge dent that was there has now disappeared. She quickly parked near the entrance so we wouldn't have to walk that far in the pouring rain. 

We made our way into the shop and we were met with old looking guys with beer guts. I flinched at the sight, but I quickly composed myself and walked up to the counter with my mom beside me. "Can I help you?" A voice grumbled. 

I wrinkled my nose in disgust from the oder that was coming from his breath. "Yes, we're here to pick up my daughters car." She said politely. "Name?" He answered sounding very annoyed. "Melissa Winters." My mom responded to him. 

He bent down behind the counter and later revealed himself with my keys in his hand. I don't know how I felt about his dirty looking hands touching my keys, or my car for that matter. "I just need to see your I.D and then you're good to go." He mumbled and my mom nodded digging in her purse for her I.D.

Once she got it she showed it to him, he barely even looked at it which I wasn't surprised by. "Okay." He said roughly and set my keys on the table. He turned around and walked out of the room which was incredibly rude, but I wasn't going to say anything. 

"Here you go." My mom said, happily giving me my keys. I smiled in excitement as the keys landed in my hand. We walked out of the tire smelling room and went outside the door. As soon as we exited the car keys were snatched from my hand.

I knew my mom didn't do it so bitch mode activated. "Hey! What the fuck!" I exclaimed angrily and kicked the guy where the sun don't shine, hard I might add. "Fuck!" The person shouted and cowered in pain. It was then I realized who the guy was.

"Harry?!" I gasped and felt guilt gathering inside of me. I leaned down and touched his shoulder in worry. "Are you okay!? Oh my god, I'm so so sorry!" I rushed out and he kneeled down clutching his crotch. "Fuck." He repeated while groaning in pain.

He slowly stood back up and gave me a glare. "Are you okay?" I asked again feeling my cheeks rush with heat from embarrassment. "Just peachy." He said and held the hand with my keys out. I took them from him cautiously. 

"Why did you take my keys?" I asked as I stuck them in my back pocket. He ignored me and I fought the urge to laugh at what I just did. I couldn't hold it back any longer and I burst out laughing. "Caylah!" My mom scolded, but I couldn't stop laughing.

"I-I can't-" I said while leaning a hand on Harry's shoulder for balance as I laughed. "Y-Your face." I choked out and laughed so hard tears were coming out of my eyes. "It's not funny, Caylah." He said and I took deep breaths trying to calm myself down.

"I'm sorry." I said with an extremely amused smile. Suddenly Harry got a mischievous smile on his lips. "Hey Mrs. W, we'll see you later." Harry said and before I could ask what he meant I was thrown over his shoulder.

"Harry!" I exclaimed. "Put me down!" I said and hit his back repeatedly. "Mom!" I called out as we got farther away from her. "Sorry, honey!" She chuckled and waved at me as Harry held me hostage. My butt was dangerously close to Harry's face which made me very uncomfortable.

"Put me down!" I exclaimed again, but he just chuckled. "No." He said and walked towards my car. Once we got to it he put me down and pushed me against the car. "Hey." He smiled flirtatiously as he came closer to me.

"Hi." I said as my heart thumped against my rib cage. He put his hands on my hip bones and leaned forward. As he leaned forward his hands slipped down to my butt. His lips were outrageously close to mine.

I took quick breaths, but then I felt him grab something out of my pocket and I realized what he was doing. "Harry, give me my keys." I said slapping my hand over his hand. So, now both of our hands were technically touching my butt.

Nope, not awkward at all. "No." He said and I rolled my eyes. "I could stand her all day." I said and he chuckled lightly. "Trust me, I could too." He said flirtatiously and squeezed my butt. I gasped and widened my eyes in surprise. 

He took that to his advantage and basically shoved his tongue down my throat. After a few seconds I reacted to the kiss and brought my hands to the nape of his neck. I pulled slightly on his hair making him smirk against my lips.

He pulled away quickly and took my keys with him. "Dammit." I cursed in frustration. He laughed at me and opened the passenger door for me. "Fuck you." I said and sat down in the seat. He laughed, once again and shut the door behind me. 

He walked around the the drivers side and got into the car. "How'd you do that?" I asked and he looked at me weird. "Do what? Kiss you?" He asked with a confused smile on his face. "No," I blushed. "Trick me." I explained and he nodded.

"Caylah, have you seen me? I'm irresistible." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. "And you're totally not conceited." I laughed and he winked at me. "Nope." He said and looked behind him as he pulled out of the parking lot. 

"If I didn't know better I'd think you were stalking me, Styles." I said and he gave me a mischievous look. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Keep rolling your eyes. Maybe you'll find a brain back there." He joked and I gasped.

"Okay, that's rude." I said and he chuckled. "Do you stalk me just to torture me?" I asked jokingly and he shrugged. "Maybe." He smiled and continued driving down the road. "Where shall we go?" He asked as we reached a stop light.

"Uh, to my home?" I asked giving him a weird look. "That's boring." He said and I groaned in annoyance. "It's raining and I'm tired." I said and he shrugged. "Fine, your house it is." He said then looked over at me. "I can think of a few things we can do there." He winked and my face wrinkled in disgust.

"In your dreams." I scoffed and he chuckled. "Aw, c'mon." He said and put his hand on my thigh slowly trailing it higher and higher. I sucked in a breath as he got to the top of my leg where my leg meets my hip. 

He moved his hand over slightly and I slapped mine over his. "I don't think so." I said picking up his hand and pushing it towards him. He gave me a look that I couldn't quite figure out and looked back at the road.

The rest of the ride was quite awkward, so I was very thankful once we pulled up to my house. I hopped out of the car and so did Harry and I didn't know what to do. He drove me here so he doesn't have a car, but do I really want to spend the whole day with Harry?

I sighed and gave into my conscious. "Harry, wanna come in?" I asked seeing that he didn't know what to do. Relief flooded through his face and he smiled. "Love to." He said and followed me into the house.  I looked around and noticed my mom wasn't home.

She must've gone to the store or something. I turned back to Harry after I searched the house for her. "My mom's not here." I informed him and he nodded. "Wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked and he shrugged. 

"Okay..." I trailed off not knowing exactly what that meant. "I could invite Meredith over?" I asked and he shrugged. "Sure." He said with another shrug. I dug my phone out of my pocket and quickly called Meredith. 

"Hello!" She chirped once she picked up. "Hey, wanna come over?" I asked. "I'm with Dylan..." She trailed off and I fought the urge to roll my eyes in front of Harry. "Well, I'm with Harry..." I repeated in the same way she did. "Fine, I'll be there in 15 minutes." She said and hung up.

I chuckled as I stuck my phone in my back pocket. "She'll be here soon." I told him and he nodded. "Come on." I said and grabbed his hand pulling him upstairs. He sat down on my bed once we got in my room.

I went over to my dressers and dug through my pajamas. "I'm gonna go change. One second." I told him and went into my bathroom. I quickly changed into the shorts and tank top I had picked out, then I made my way back into my room.

When I entered he was laying on his back on my bed. Once he noticed I entered he sat up. "What are you wearing?" He asked, I shot him a confused look and looked down at my outfit choice. "Shorts and a tank top?" I said with a questioning tone. 

He didn't respond just watched me curiously as I threw my dirty clothes into my laundry basket. I noticed it was full so I bent down to grab it. It was surprisingly heavy, so I was having difficulty lifting it up. I sighed in defeat and turned back around to face Harry.

I was surprised to see him standing up instead of on my bed. He looked at me with an unknown emotion in his eyes. He looked at me then to the clock over my door then back at me. He walked towards me and put his hands on my waist as he pulled me away from where I was standing. 

He roughly shoved me against the door and slammed his lips onto mine. I was confused, but I went with it anyways. I mean, he really is irresistible. He trailed his tongue across my bottom lip, but I decided to tease him.

He did it again, but yet I denied him again. I smirked against his lips as he trailed his hands up and down my waist. He gripped my hip tightly and growled against my lips. I gasped at the feeling, and he took that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues fought for dominance as he pushed me harder against the door. We pulled away from the kiss for a second to take a breath, but his lips found mine again. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards my bed. 

He pushed me down and climbed on top of me. I didn't like where this was going. He bit my bottom lip as he pulled away from the kiss. He then trailed kisses down my neck down to my collarbone. Where my collarbone met my neck I winced.

He smirked against me and started sucking harshly at the spot. I moaned in pleasure and then he pulled away. He looked at me for a second before pecking my lips and rolling off of me. I stood up and looked in the mirror. 

He gave me a fucking hickey. "Harry!" I exclaimed as I saw the reddish purple mark on my neck. He chuckled and before I could say anything else the doorbell rang from downstairs. I sighed and shook my head at him as I walked down the stairs.

I opened the door to be met with Meredith and the guy that was with her at the club, Dylan. "Hey guys! Come in." I said opening the door wider letting them enter. I quickly fixed my hair so it was covering the hickey.

Harry; noticing this snickered and walked past me to the living room where Meredith and Dylan were. I rubbed my hands down my face and fixed my hair again, making sure the area was covered and shook my head. This should be a long night. 

[A/N: Before you click out of this story because they're moving to fast all of this will be explained in the next chapter. I do have reasoning behind this just keep reading to find out! And please comment and vote it really gives me motivation to keep writing.]

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

694K 23.1K 31
I didn't think it was possible to be so fascinated by one person, but I was. And I couldn't do anything about it.
117K 3.6K 23
"Do you know what it's like to love someone so much, you can't stand it, but you know they'll never feel the same way?" "Yeah...it hurts..."
24.6K 926 44
Vampires aren't real. Are they? No, they can't be.
71.3K 1.4K 36
It was scary how he couldn't resist me. The way he lost control was frightening yet only seemed to draw me closer, not that I had a choice. He loved...