Lie. ♡CIELOIS♡ ~COMPLETED~

By MochiiCakez

Young boy Ciel was walking home from school while the rain never stopped, he walked down the street noticing... More

Raindrops
Define 'Friend'
Excuse me?
Breathe
Do Smiles Keep Pain Away?
Happiness Never Lasts
It'll Come Back
Did That Just-
Lovely
Love Or Pain?
Frowns Turn Into Smiles
Tears
Blinded Love
I Love This Idiot
Cherry Blossoms
Everything Is Fine-
So, I Forgot The Ring
Is This What Happiness Is?
Surprise?...
A/N

The Lie

236 6 3
By MochiiCakez

..::Ciel's POV::..
I put Noel down and let him run around the store to find anything he wants. "Alois, you're in charge of Noel, make sure he doesn't get into any trouble. I'll be back! I just need to talk to the manager about the company!" I waved him off as he nodded. I smiled warmly before closing the door behind. My eyes narrowed, I sat down in a lonesome chair in a dimmed room. "What the hell do you want? I don't have time for games." I scoffed staring at the so called 'manager', he gave me a menacing smirk that tugged his lips. I sighed in disgust and gave him the money that he wanted. "Good day." I angrily get calmingly said. I opened the door and stepped out- before I could I tripped on a blondie landing face first onto the floor. "Ooowwww~!" I whined, sitting up and running my nose. I groaned as I saw Alois on the ground. He sat up and stared at me with curious eyes but I ignored him, standing up and grabbing Noel then leaving the store. 'shit- I can't drive.' I huffed and saw keys dangling in front of me. I let go of Noel's hand and turned to see the platinum blonde staring down at me with a smirk.

"Need a lift?" He giggled and I nodded in embarrassment. While we were walking Alois managed to intertwine our fingers together, although I was still mad at him for listening to what happened. I leaned onto him and rest my head on his shoulder. "Oi, be careful." he warned and I chuckled lightly, lifting my head once spotting the car.

"Yes, your highness~" I giggled mischievously, grabbing the keys and sprinting to the car, leaving Noel with Alois. I got into the passengers seat and waited patiently for them to get to the car. Alois put Noel in and got into the drivers seat. I tossed his keys without notice causing him to jump at the hit, "-Ah, sorry!" I apologized and smiled, turning on the radio and listening to Alois's favourite songs- along with mine. I occasionally would look back at Noel's face of confusion to the words they were saying. I just laughed and we continued home. at some points we were in fits of giggles due to some of the songs. about 20 minutes later we arrived home and me and Alois got out. I opened the back door, got Noel out and went up the stairs to the giant door which Alois opened for me. We went inside and I put Noel down. I plopped down on the couch, falling asleep almost immediately.

..::Time Skip::..

..:Time: 9:23::..

"CIELLLLLLLLLL" a voice screamed into my ear causing me to wake up.

"What the hell do you want?!" I yelled due to the scream into my ear. Alois pouted then the pout turned into a grin. I sighed and sat up on the uncomfortable couch. I groaned feeling slight pain but coughed to cover it up- but it didn't seem to work. I gained a small giggle from Alois- it was cute to be honest.. a-anyways, I kissed his nose and yawned, stretching slightly. "Have you had breakfast yet? If not, then why don't we go out to eat somewhere?" I grinned and saw Alois nod in agreement. He ruffled my bed hair and chuckled. I sheepishly smiled and shook my head, getting up and going upstairs. I was walking down the hall, to me and Alois's bedroom when I suddenly felt two small hands grab my waist. I looked behind and down at Noel- who had a giant smile spread across his face. "Good morning, No-" he cut me off short.

"Good'mornin, Dad! so- what are we going to do today?! Are we going to a park- OH OH maybe-" He said excited and rather quickly. I could only chuckle as a response to that until I thought of something.

"Hmm...Well, we're going out to eat breakfast. Then maybe I'll think about going to the park- okay? But, that's only if you let go of me." I grinned and he nodded letting go and running down the stairs. 'We're a weird family.' I smiled and continued walking to the room. I showered and got changed. I yawned and went to the dresser, grabbing my medical eyepatch and tieing it on. I double checked that I looked presentable and made my way downstairs. I chuckled seeing Alois help Noel with his buttons, I glanced down at my phone and remembered the Wedding that was happening soon. we barely had anything planned out- of course. I sighed and smiled as I made my way down the last steps and checking everyone. "Are we ready? We aren't forgetting anything, correct?" I asked and they both nodded. I grinned warmly and made my way down to the car and opened the door, getting in and checking my phone once again seeing a text from an unknown number.

'Hello, Ciel Phantomhive. We have gotten info on your whereabouts and what you have been doing. We will not harm you and your family if you do as we say. You are not able to call the police anymore. You are not able to call for help anymore. Please fo$;&))-.llow the ins)-$."tructions in the app that will automatically download.'

I sighed and rolled my eyes and deleted the contact and messages. "Is everything fine, Ciel?" Alois glanced over at me. My head started hurting but I tried to ignore it.

"Yeah- yeah everything's fine." I lied. I've gotten several spam messages before, but the one that I got..used my name and threatened my family that has nothing to do with anything..I felt fear climb up onto my face, I hid my face by looking out the window. About 20 minutes later Alois pulled into the parking lot and stopped the car. I got out at the same time as him but I opened the door to get Noel out. We got into the breakfast joint and sat down at a table. We ordered our drinks and food, buzz buzz. I picked up my phone and read the message that was sent to me.

'Hello, Ciel Phantomhive. We have gotten info on your whereabouts and what you have been doing. We will not harm you and your family if you do as we say. You are not able to call the police anymore. You are not able to call for help anymore. Please fo$;&))-.llow the ins)-$."tructions in the app that will automatically download. Please refrain from deleting'

I groaned and sighed, I deleted the contact once more even though it told me not to. "What's wrong?" I flinched remembering we were sitting together. I froze for a couple of seconds,

"N-nothing! Someone just- um...sent the wrong package over to the USA! Yeah!" I panicked to come up with something right on the spot but luckily before Alois could comment, our food was placed in front of us. Noel looked so happy and was about to eat his food along with me, but once we took our first bite, we looked up and saw Alois who was already done. I sighed and grinned. 'He's just like back then..when I saved him.' I chuckled and got a confused look from Alois which I shook off. Buzz buzz. 'Ah..shit-'

'Hello, Ciel Phantomhive. We have gotten info on your whereabouts and what you have been doing. We will not harm you and your family if you do as we say. You are not able to call the police anymore. You are not able to call for help anymore. Please fo$;&))-.llow the ins)-$."tructions in the app that will automatically download.'
'sT.$/oP dEl.;:EtIn).G m;E'

My face turned from happy to disgusted really fast, biting my bottom lip slightly, my heart rate sped up causing me to hyperventilate. Alois grabbed my hand tightly and looked at me with concern. I looked at him and began calming down, but apparently it wasn't enough for Alois. He called a waiter over and ordered a few boxes for my food. He picked up Noel and tugged me all the way to the car. "Ciel. Tell me. What's wrong?" His voice was stiff yet filled with worry and concern. I averted my eyes away from his face, mine filled with guilt and disappointment. I managed to put on a fake smile that was hard to look through and pull out a few saving words of the truth.

"W-wedding. three days." I gulped and opened the door to the car and got in. I sighed and put my hand on my forehead. 'What am I going to do..?' Alois put Noel in the back and got in. He gave me a glance of concern before starting the car and heading back home. Silence. We didn't even go to the park since it wouldn't be fun. My gaze turned to the large manor in front of me, I stepped up the stairs and opened the doors giving myself an entry. I was greeted by my servants who I hadn't seen in awhile due to them working so hard. I huffed and dropped all my stuff and sat on the couch, I turned on the TV and flopped through the channels until Alois walked into the living room.

"You do have everything planned, right?" He leaned on the door frame. I nodded and sighed, turning my focus to the show that was playing. I felt a slight lift then go back down- like a wave. I looked to my side and saw Alois staring at the screen with sparkling eyes that never stopped to amaze me.

I fell asleep.

..::Time Skip::..

BAM! I woke up on the floor the next morning, groaning in pain just to get up. Seems like Alois woke up to my distress and helped me up. I huffed, "do we have any plans today?" I asked then turned to him. He smiled brightly and picked me up without notice. "HOLY MOTHER OF FLUFFY NUGGETS?!" I screamed causing Alois to burst into laughter. He put me down and laughed his ass off for a straight 3 minutes before calming down and talking.

"Yes, we have plans for today since the wedding is in 2 days." My eyes widened meaning that I completely forgot. I sighed loudly and clearly before walking out of the room. and upstairs to Noel's room. Before I could make it to the door 'buzz buzz..' I scoffed and looked down at the phone that was in my hand with the exact same message as it was yesterday.

'Hello, Ciel Phantomhive. We have gotten info on your whereabouts and what you have been doing. We will not harm you and your family if you do as we say. You are not able to call the police anymore. You are not able to call for help anymore. Please fo$;&))-.llow the ins)-$."tructions in the app that will automatically download.'
'I w#&$Ill fI8^$nD y*(oU'

I did the same thing as yesterday; delete it all. I heavily breathed, "god what am I going to do..." I shook my head and knocked on Noel's door. "Come down and eat breakfast. Sebastian is going to look after you while Alois and I go fitting for some suits, okay?" He nodded and gave out a sluggish response, hopping out of the bed and down the hall. I walked down the stairs and put my phone on the side table close to the door and headed to the dining room.

Bzzt bzzt~

'We're going to play a little game.'

I yawned and sat down seeing the plate of pancakes being placed in front of me, including a side of chocolate cake- my personal favourite. I smiled widely and dug in. I thanked my servants for the meal, seeing how Alois was also done with the meal- I looked at him and gave him a look, he nodded and we got up. "Sebastian, take care of Noel for us will you? We won't be gone long- just a few hours." I ordered receiving a bow from him. I grinned and turned to Alois, heading out. I grabbed my phone before leaving but I didn't bother to check it. Alois grabbed the keys and sprinted down to the car with me, we got in and he started the car, beginning to drive. I sighed in relief as I leaned back in the car seat, eyeing the scenery outside as we pasted the trees. Along the way we didn't have much to talk about, it was mostly small talk...but thankfully we made it to the store.

..::Time Skip::..

.::After- aka the next day::.

I groaned seeing the bright light of the sun shine through and heard a knock at the door. "Young Master, you must get up now." I heard the monotone voice from Sebastian on the other side of the door then leave. I rolled out of my bed hearing a loud thump of me falling onto the floor, I got up and smacked my lips, stretching and yawning slightly. I rubbed my neck and checked my phone just barely seeing the words, I shook my head and threw my phone onto the bed and walked to my dresser, I picked up the medical eyepatch that was sitting there since I fell asleep. I placed it on my face and tied the string from behind. I sighed and opened my closet to look for my suit, it wasn't there..."A DRESS?!" I screamed and dramatically grabbed it and fell onto my bed. "For gods sake, Alois." I huffed in annoyance. I gave in and put on the dress with some assistance- it was quite uncomfortable but I got used to it. I slowly walked down the staircase making sure I wouldn't damage anything until I made it down.

Sebastian led me out the door and down to his car to take me to the wedding area. I got into the car with my puffy blue dress which I was trying to haul into the vehicle. "Young master, do you need help?" I shook my head as I finally got the dress in and shut the door. We drove down to the place where Alois and I met, it gave me so much nostalgia that I shed a few tears to be honest, Sebastian managed to calm me down before getting into my break-down stage. We got out and I went to a room that was meant for me and Sebastian sat in a chair in the crowd. I shut the door behind me and slid down, "After this I need to get out." I whimpered slightly until I began hearing music meaning Alois was standing out there waiting. I got up and sighed, opening the door and standing behind all of the other people who were waiting to walk down.

It finally got to me and I started walking down the isle in my puffy blue that faded into white wedding dress. I held the bouquet in my hands as I saw Alois standing there with the biggest grin that I had ever seen, I chuckled ever so slightly as I made it up to Alois. The music stopped and the priest began talking,

"Do you Alois Trancy take Ciel Phantomhive to be your..husband, in the rich and poor, the illnesses and health, and swear to stay together for the rest of your lives?"

"I do."

"Now, do you Ciel Phantomhive take Alois Trancy as your husband, in illness and wellbeing, in wealth and poorness, and swear that you will stay together for the rest of your life?"

....

...

"I-I do." I smiled slig-

3..

2..

1..

'Lights out~ :)'

——————
AGGGGHHHH NOOOOO IT'S DONNNNEE T^T I'M SO SADDDD I DONT WANT IT TO FINISHHH!! UGH I LOVE YOU ALL <3 THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND BEING WITH ME ON THIS JOURNEY!! IM SORRY IT TOOK A LONG TIME TO UPDATE IT!! MY BRAIN BECAME DEAD FOR A FEW DAYS BUT SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN WORKING MY ASS OFF!! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED!! I WILL BE MAKING A Q&A OR JUST AN AUTHORS NOTE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THAT IF YOU DON'T WANT UPDATES ON WHATS HAPPENING!! But no really! I love you all so much and thank you for taking your time on reading this horribly written fanfic..♥︎ thank you!
Vote and Comment on what you thought about this story! I love to hear all of your thoughts! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 15.8K 20
Present day AU. Ciel Phantomhive, a boy with traumatic childhood and a dangerous habit is made to attend school by his aunt. On his first day a bored...
189K 6.6K 42
[ now complete! ] Sebastian Michaelis had watched his master suffer through many things, but this, more than anything, made his blood boil. How...
21.7K 1.1K 6
5 years prior to the start of Kuroshitsuji, Ciel and Sebastian met under a cherry blossom tree and made a certain bet that Ciel is unaware of and is...
98.3K 2.3K 30
☞❀✧⊰/ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ\⊱✧❀☜ A Modern Ciel X Alois. Warning ⚠️: This story contains Smut and Mood Swings! Read At Your Own Risk!