More To The Litter

By iamcatastrophic

Gerard was finally able to accomplish his dreams. Now married to a man he loved he was going to start the bi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Fourth of July
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 17

1.4K 126 81
By iamcatastrophic

Fucking finally it's working again

~~

"And their schedule is up on the fridge," I said. "Lily has her own schedule and make sure she gets her special formula and make sure you give her her own clothes because her siblings close will be too big on her and vice versa. A-and make sure that you--"

"Gee, she's gonna be fine," Frank interrupted.

I whimpered nervously as I looked at Jamia. Frank suggested that we go away for the night. Although I've been home again for a month things still haven't really been the same between us. He wanted a little getaway for us to help rekindle our love.

"I'm fine, Gee, it's only for one night," she said. "Now go to your spa and go relax and have fun."

I sighed quietly and nodded.

"Bye bye, babies," I whispered.

I gave them each a kiss, smiling softly. Frank said his goodbyes to the kids before he took our bag and we went out to the car.

"Take a little nap on the way there," he said.

"How long will it take to get there?" I asked.

"About half an hour, maybe a little bit more if there's traffic," he said.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"Manhattan," he replied.

"Really? I haven't been to New York ever since Dallon took me to see the show on Broadway," I said.

Frank smiled, reaching over to hold my hand. I smiled as I curled up, falling asleep in my seat.

When I woke up we were at a very fancy hotel. We went inside and I smiled, pressing my kitty ears down against my head as Frank checked in.

"Would you like a pamphlet?" She asked.

"No, that's okay," Frank said.

She gave us our room key and I smiled, holding Frank's hand as we went to the elevator. We went up to our room and I looked around. Everything here was so fancy. There were marble floors and big fancy columns. On the left side of the room was a small kitchenette next to a seating area with a large tv. To the right was a big, light curtain that separated the bedroom from everywhere else.

I walked behind the curtain and smiled. The bed here was huge, even bigger than the one at home. It had a big, soft white comforter with lavender silk sheets underneath it. The lighting in here was soft and you could even change the brightness if you wanted to.

"What do you think?" Frank asked.

"It's so nice here," I said.

"Good, I'm glad you like it," he said. "We have about fifteen minutes before we're meant to go down for a couples massage."

"Okay, j-just let me call Mia, I wanna check up on the babies," I said.

Frank nodded, going to check out the bathroom while I called her.

"Hi, Gee, what's up?" She asked.

"I just wanted to know if the babies were okay," I said.

"Yes, they're fine, they're taking a nap right now," Jamia said. "Don't call again, you guys deserve some time to relax away from the kids."

I sighed and nodded, even though she couldn't see me.

"Alright, well, I-I guess I should go now," I said. "Give them kissies for me."

"I will, Gee, goodbye," she said.

I hung up and sighed as I sat down on the couch.

"The bathtub here is huge, Gee," Frank said "I think we should use it tonight."

I nodded my head and he smiled, giving me a kiss.

"You ready to head down for the massages?" He asked.

"I-I don't know, Daddy, I've never had a massage before," I mumbled nervously.

"It's okay, Kitten, I think you'll love it," he said. "Here, let's put a headband on you."

Frank grabbed one of my stretchy elastic headbands and put it on me.

"You need to relax, you can't if you're trying to keep your ears down the whole time," he said.

I nodded, running my hand over the band that helped to keep my ears down. Frank took my hand and brought me downstairs to the spa. He talked to some people before we were taken to a room with two massage tables next to each other.

"Would you like me to burn some incense?" The lady asked.

Frank nodded and she burned some incense while I looked around at the peaceful room.

"Have you two ever had massages before?" She asked.

"I have," Frank said.

"Alright, well, you two get undressed and on the tables and I'll be back in a few minutes with my partner," she said before leaving.

I whimpered nervously as Frank took his shirt off.

"Come on, Kitten, it's okay," Frank said.

He pulled off my dressed and I bit my lip. Despite the growing cold outside, it was very comfortably warm in here.

"Do you wanna keep your panties on or take them off?" He asked.

"Keep them on," I said.

Frank nodded, taking off his jeans. He took off his boxers too before folding our clothes and putting them on the chair, our shoes going under it. Frank laid down on the table under the sheet and I did the same on the other one.

"Daddy, why are you completely naked?" I asked, resting my head down on the pillow as I looked over at him.

"I just prefer it this way," he said.

I nodded and the door open as two people walked in. They played music softly and Frank gave me a reassuring smiled. I could feel lotion as the lady put her hands on my back and began her massage. It was weird at first to have someone touching me but soon I had to stop myself from purring because it felt so good.

"You two have a lot of stress, don't you?" The lady asked.

"We have five month old quadruplets," Frank replied.

"Well, that would explain it," she said with a small chuckle.

"They're a handful but they're precious," Frank said.

I smiled at him, feeling myself grow more tired as I relaxed.

The next thing I knew I was being woken up by Frank. I frowned in confusion, looking up at him.

"You fell asleep," Frank said. "How do you feel?"

"Really good," I said.

"I could tell, You were purring while you were sleeping," he said. "I told the lady that's just how you snore."

I giggled quietly and sat up.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"Well, we can go somewhere else, get other sort of treatments," he said. "There's more massages you can get hand massages and foot massages. There's saunas and you can get a facial. Of course I can just give you a facial if you want."

"What does that mean, Daddy?" I asked.

"Nevermind, Beautiful, What would you like to do?" I asked.

"Sauna," I said.

Frank smiled and picked up one of the robes the lady brought in. I put on the other one and he took our clothes as we went to a locker room. He put them in there and grabbed some towels off the shelf.

"Come on, put these on," he said.

I took off my robe, looking around shyly before taking my panties off. I put the towel around my waist and Frank did the same before we went into a sauna. There was a couple other people there but not too many as we sat down in the corner away from everyone else.

Frank held my hand and I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder. It was hot as he wrapped a hand around my shoulder and I sighed.

"This is boring," i said.

"It's supposed to be relaxing," he said.

"Can't it be exciting and relaxing?" I asked.

Frank chuckled softly and kissed my cheek.

"Where do you want to go then?" He asked.

"Do they have a pamphlet?" I asked.

Frank smiled and nodded and we went around until it began to get late. Getting massages and facials.

"Let's get changed, the restaurant we're going to is fancy," he said. "I packed a fancy dress for you."

I nodded my head, shrugging off my robe. I pushed my panties off and smiled when I felt hands on my hips. He kissed along the back of my neck and I let out a soft breath.

"You're so pretty," he mumbled.

He pulled my hips back against him and I felt his semi pressing against me. I turned around, crashing my lips against his. Frank picked me up, carrying me to the bedroom where he set me down and laid on top of me.

"Fuck, I've had a six month dry spell and now I'm gonna fuck You hard and fast, understand?" He asked and I nodded. "And I don't expect to last five minutes."

I giggled, pulling him close. Frank sucked on his fingers before he moved them down between my legs. I bit my lip as he pushed one it. There was a bit of the bite of stinging from not feeling that for quite a while but it felt so good at the same time. Frank moved his finger in and out slowly before he added a second.

"D-Daddy, please," I whimpered. "I need you."

Frank pulled his fingers away after he prepped me, spitting into his hand. He pulled me closer, slowly pushing into me. I whimpered, the pain there in the back of my mind but the pleasure was quickly starting to take over. He bottomed out, gasping softly.

"Daddy," I moaned, my hands tangling into his hair.

He pulled out before snapping his hips forward again. I cried out in pleasure, pulling at his hair. Frank moaned as he snapped his hips into me, pounding into me quickly. He was right when he said we wouldn't last long, the pleasure was already building up inside me, twisting and pulling as my heart raced.

"Fuck, oh shit," he muttered. "So fucking pretty."

I moaned, pulling Frank close to my body. He wrapped a hand around my erection, stroking me quickly in time with the rhythm of his hips.

"I-I'm so close," I whimpered.

Six months of pure lust built up was pooling up all at once as sweat covered out bodies. Frank's hand wrapped around my throat and I was seeing stars as I came. He groaned and it was barely seconds before he finished inside me. He laid down beside me and I giggled as I looked at the clock.

"Daddy, that was only three minutes," I said.

"Told you, six month dry spell," he said.

"It was really good, though," I replied.

"Alright, I think we should just skip the reservations, order room service and watch movies in bed," he said.

"I couldn't think of anything better," I said. "Thank you for taking me out, Daddy, I really think we needed our own time alone."

Frank smiled, giving me a kiss.

"Now, let me just go check on the babies," I said.

Frank chuckled softly as I grabbed my phone, hearing complaints from both Frank and Jamia because the babies were completely fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 795 16
After the death of someone truly important to him, Gerard is left lonely and depressed, wondering whether or not it's worth it to keep living. One da...
126K 7.7K 28
Frank was just a rebellious, low level demon with eyes set on a higher throne. Nothing will be allowed to keep him from his goal...That is, until a h...
3.9K 322 17
To Frank, it felt like every thing he did needed to be perfect. He needed to be perfect. Everything had an order, and a way to do it, and it needed t...
217K 12.6K 26
Donna and Donald went through a long and horrible divorce, leaving their Children; Gerard and Mikey to pick between parents. Gerard stayed with mom a...