Falling for Mr Billionaire (C...

By bunnybear209

Two best friend, one is a billionaire and the other just a mere middle class man,decided to let their childre... More

Prologue
Chapter-1 knowing about the marriage...
Chapter-2 Angel
Chapter-3 outdated
Chapter-4 let's have some fun
Chapter-5 Sleep with me or be our slave
Chapter-6 Take her with you
Chapter-7 let's go to club
Chapter-8 I am lost
Chapter-9 You will be staying under one roof
Chapter-10 the person is known other then Samuel
Chapter-11 I love you.
Chapter-12 I want to kiss you
Chapter-13 He can't be here
Chapter-14 Why is he helping me?
Chapter-16 welcome to hell Erica
Chapter-17 She left for Boston
Chapter -18 Gosh !!!he is here but why??
Chapter-19 Finally, I found her
Chapter-20 I am not going back
Chapter-21 the past
Chapter-22 its tempting ;wanna touch it again.
Chapter-23 frist kiss,first sleep
Chapter-24 I choked myself
Chapter-25 Forever!!!
Chapter-26 Promise
Chapter-27 You are like a mother to me
Chapter-28 Guest
Chapter-29 banging and noises
Chapter-30 miss trash
Chapter-31 Evidence
Chapter-32 Repay!!!
Chapter-33 something very important !!!
Chapter-34 Propose her
Chapter-35 Finally you are mine
A/N
A/N

Chapter-15 A dinner date with her

15.7K 584 9
By bunnybear209

Erica's POV****

Why,why is he helping me,now?

"Melvin"I called him out in horror.

He look at me and gave a smile but a tight one and said,
"what the hell are you girls doing?,get up Erica"and he grab me by my arm and held me up.

"who are you ,her Knight ??" the girls began to laugh.
"you little attention seeker ,you got yourself a new knight..."but she was cut off,

"Rebecca enough"Samuel said in a harsh tone.
"you girls before I report you all just get the fu*k out of here"

Rebecca glare at me before walking away with the girls.

"you alright!!!"Samuel asked in concerned .

I just nodded and then turn my head towards Richard but he wasn't there then I felt a sting in my heart. Why?why isn't he is the one ?why always it has to be somebody else?My tears are on the verge to roll down but before they could ,I ran away towards the washroom.

When I reach the washroom and was about to walk in ,a girl came and said
"excuse me ,are you Erica ??"

"ye-yes but who..."before I could complete

She handed me a paper bag and said
"here wear this your clothes are all dirty okay then.."and she was about to walk away but then I said,

"thank you I'll sure to return it to you"

"no its fine and also that sports dress doesn't belong to me ,he told me to pass it to you"she said with a stern face.

I stare at the her and then the bag and asked her in confusion,

"he...who??who is he?"

"he that guy ,who used to accompany you every morning?"she said and walk away.

Richard pass this to me,hi-his sportswear ,I thought that he left me because he doesn't care but I now realised that he do care ,he do care for me,and only that thought brought a smile on my face.

And with that thought I rush inside the washroom.

Richard's POV****

When I was to walk there to help her ,I saw our new gang member Melvin step in to help her but even if he stands for her ,the girls never miss a chance to humiliate her and then I saw Samuel drop in which made Rebecca and the girls to stop their bullying and chased them away from there.

I really don't know why Samuel always help her out ,yes I know Erica and Samuel became good friends over the past few weeks but I discovered something more on Samuel eyes ,I mean the way he look at her ,its like he thinks of her more than that and if he thinks that way then I am never going to let that hap....wait ,what am I saying ,I don't care whether if he likes her or not,she is nobody to me.

Then I saw Samuel comforting her so I just went away from there and I went to my locker to grab my sportswear since I know that she wouldn't keep any clothes in her locker and I also saw her sportswear outside the house hanging in the garden this morning , maybe to let it dry.

I took out my sportswear and put inside a paper bag and was thinking how to pass it to her just then I saw a girl passing by so I told her to give it to Erica then I saw them talking ,I was behind the pillar watching them and all of the sudden I remembered something that is I forgot to tell that girl not to say my name but she did and that's when I realised. But as the girl told my name Erica expression changed from a gloomy into a cheerful face which I lov...shut up!!!what are you thinking you don't care. I have to find my gang ,I walk away from there.

It was almost half past 1 and finally the classes are over. I keep away my books and scroll my cell to check the status of the company .

As I was going through ,Marcus asked,
"hey Richard ,what are you planning to do,tonight?"as he kept his book inside his bag.

"thought of going to the company and stay there at night ...late night work ,why?"I asked ,still keeping my eyes on my cellphone.

"actually my brother in law wants to meet you,he is the manager in the McCormick steel industry and want to discuss about the upcoming project ,if you are free tonight maybe for dinner" he stated

I stop for a moment and then continued and said
"okay but I can be free only after 7"

"that's fine,I'll inform him and thanks man"he said

"anytime!! "and I began to scroll my cellphone ,just then,Jimmy shouted,

"oh God !!!wow I didn't thought that your dressing sense is this good"

I turn around only to see her in my sportswear which was way too oversized ,the sleeves of my sweatshirt hanging around her hand and the pants luckily she fold it.

She was looking here and there as if like searching for something,the guys was teasing her but she just ignored and the next thing that she said form a smile on my face ,as she was entering my classroom the boys were distracting her then she said,

"can I say something ?"she asked as she stopped in the midway .

"yes,sure little angel"Jimmy said with a smirk.

"you all look like a puppy gathering around when the owners get home but you all are very ugly"she said with a stern face.

"oh no we aren't puppy,we are the big dogs that's why we are ugly and we will bite you if you say things like that ,arggh..."he made a gesture of dog scratching with his hand which made her take step a back.

She rolled her eyes and began to look around again,then a smile form in her face as she lend her eyes on me ,she push the three man who was blocking her way and she came running towards me not forgetting swinging the sleeve of my sweatshirt .

She stood beside my desk and happily said ,"thank you Richard for this ,I'll always be grateful to you"

"whatever!!!"and I stood up and just as I was to pick up my laptop, she snatch it including my books.

"I'll hold it for you"she said with a happy face.

I just glance at her once and look away and walk out of the classroom she followed me from behind,we were walking down the stairs then she came to my left side and said,

"Richard ,why did you lie to me?"

Lie ,when did I lie to her I don't remember lying to her .

"when did I lie?"I asked as we walk down.

"last night you told me that mo...no aunt send you the medicine to give it to me but when I asked her this morning she told me she never did and also about that sanitary pa...ds she didn't ...."I cut her off

"shut up will you,you are being too loud"I yelled at her.

"sorry but tell me who helped you,hmm...."she said in a whisper this time and make a puppy face.

I stare at her and said
"why do you want to know??"

"I want to thank him or her"

"no need of that I had thank him already "and I began to walk.

She was following me but she was running at the same time because she couldn't keep up with my pace.

"but tell me ,I want to know,hmm....please,please..."and she began to make puppy faces again.

I stop walking and glare at her which made her fear and drop her head and didn't dare to meet my eyes and I don't like that habit of hers.

I lift her chin up to meet her eyes with mine and we kept staring into each other eyes until someone bump her and push her towards me and broke our eye contact and just then she start again.

"please tell me Richard "she said grabbing my shirt .

I rubbed my forehead and said,

"do you want to go out tonight ?"

"out,tonight? where??"she asked

"dinner with me "

Her face lighted up and she nodded.
"yes,yes,I'll ..but what should I wear,I think that pink dress no maybe the violet...mm...."

I shook my head and wrapped my arms around her shoulder and said
"come on ,lets go"

"but what should I wear....", I drag her away.

Thank God ,the dinner at least stop her from asking question about last night,if she continued any further I didn't know what and how will I answer to her because I don't really want to let her know as I know that she'll thank the hell out of me,good that I distracted her with the dinner planning and I am glad that I will be able to have a dinner date with her though Marcus brother in law will be joining us as well.

A dinner date with her....

*********---------------*********
Here is an update for you all,

And I apologize for not updating sooner.

Hope you will enjoy reading through this chapter ,and I know its getting kind of boring so I will try to make some changes from now on and also about Melvin I'll add more about him in the next chapter .And don't missed out Richard and Erica first dinner date.

Please Vote,Comment and Share it if you enjoy reading it.

love you,

bunnybear209**-****-**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 265K 69
"I AM NOT MARRYING YOU MR. KNIGHT AND THAT'S IT" I yelled. From where did you get this much courage that too in front of him? My my someone is trying...
1.9K 87 19
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
20.6M 631K 52
"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker standing in front of me with hands in his...
367K 13.7K 45
He is a billionaire yet she is a middle class girl .He is possessive and rude yet she is innocent and pure. He is a healthy young man yet she is suf...