Tori's book of RP'S

By Theamazingcreations

Just give me a request and I'll see what I can do! More

Requests Start HERE!!
Character Information!
(^~Rulez 101~^)
Samgladiator!
Samgladiator part 2 ^.^
FNAF!!!
Creepypasta RP!
Insane Middle School RP
PokΓ©mon Rp!! X3
OHHC Rp!
Black Butler
Yandere Rp
Insane Asylum/Cell Mate Rp
Valentines Day Rp!
Halloween Rp!
Kidnapped Rp
Christmas Rp!
The Walking Dead or Zombie Apocalypse Rp
Fnaf 2 Rp!
Angel Rp!
Demon Rp!
Police Officer Rp. :3
Mystery Snipper Rp
The New Boy Rp
The New Girl Rp
How you met her. Rp
Rp With Braden Kilgore!
Fnaf 3 FredBear Frights Rp!
The Bullied Boy Rp!
The Halloween Spirits
GUESS WHO'S BACK?!
Anyone Got Any Rp Ideas? :3
Hiro's Request! (Open Rp To Anyone.)
Anyone wanna rp?
Back To The Good Days! (PRIVATE)
Michael!?
High School Rp!
Assassin Rp
It's Coming!
My Hero Academia Rp!
rp

You're Back?! (Yes, This is an Rp. ;3)

366 5 368
By Theamazingcreations

Tori: *Sitting at a Cafe drinking coffee*

*A blonde haired male with bright blue eyes walked into the cafe and looked around*

Tori: *Looks up from a book she was reading and nearly spit out her coffee when she saw him*
M-Michael..? Michael Banner is that you..?!

Michael: *looks at Tori and smiles sweetly at her, saying in his British accent* Hello Tori. *smiles*

Tori: Oh my god!! *she stands up and laughs hugging him* You're back!!

Michael: *smiles and hugs her back* Sorry I was gone for so long. But I'm back and here to stay.

Tori: That's such great news!!!! *smiles brightly at him her ears perked happily*

Michael: *Blushes a bit* 'damn.. I forgot how cute she is... oh who am I kidding, no I didn't. Let's just hope she still feels the same way for me'

(Michael belongs to! 7ashleigh7 )

Aki: Well, Well, Well... so the Britt is back... *growls* just great.. first the coward now the Britt...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.4K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.7M 62.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
180K 8.3K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
83.7K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...