Women that say No

By FendiLon

Part 2 of " Girls that say No" After convicting her rapist who is also the father of her child, Madison has t... More

Introduction:
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Quick update
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
update
Women that say no ll
Updateeee sooon

Chapter 2

4.4K 137 10
By FendiLon

    "But what does this mean?" I asked my dad as I sat in the parking lot of my job nearly half a hour late trying to gather my nerves.

"Nothing Madison, nothing at all. Just let me talk to rick about this and see if he can petition the board so that they keep him longer. Just don't worry about anything I'll handle it." He assured but his reassurance wasn't enough for my shattered nerves. The thought of me even having to come in contact with rick about this disturbed my peace!

"Why can't  you take the case Daddy?" I questioned irritably.

"Madison I was not the leading attorney just trust me rick will fix things. I'll have him figure it out and he'll call you."

I sighed in disappointment and pure nerves just hanging the phone up then glimpsing in my rear view to see my angel awoke and watching.

"Come On sweet angel it's time to go." I said trying to pull myself together.

My phone vibrated and I knew it was my dad just calling back so I ignored it. This day was off to a very bad start! The two people I wanted no contact with it seemed I was being forced to come in contact with them.

"Why you have tears ?" Allure asked as I unbuckled her trying not to cry.

She was the sweetest little girl that I didn't ask for. Sometimes I felt undeserving of these blessings of mine.

"I'm not crying, It's just cold." I lied kissing her rosy fat cheeks.

"You okay?" She still asked staring me deep in the eyes.

"Baby." I laughed, " I'm fine I promise, it's just coldddd, are you ready for day care?" I asked trying to change the subject as I walked to the doors of the childcare entrance that my job provided for employees.

"Not really but I know I have to go." She uttered placing her small hands onto my face and playing with the remainder of tears that had fallen.

She was such a smart three year old, she had really taken after Ricks wittiness and would ask a billion questions until she forgot what she was even asking about.

"Well we may have an early day, we have to go to brothers program and surprise him."

"Hmmm surprises with balloons?"

"No, no balloons this time just our presence, he's going to be happy to see you he loves you." I explained kissing her little hands as we arrived at Ms.Youlus class where the centers other kids were.

"Is that my special little girl?" She asked smiling from ear to ear as she took Allure from me.

"Lo I'll see you later, have a good day." I said placing her bag into her small cubby.

"You have a good day Madi love you." She replied rushing over to give me a big hug.

"That girls gone think you her friend calling you madi." Ms.Youlus ranged placing her hands on her hips.

Every since I started working at the ward Allure would call me Madi due to the fact that she's here my co workers and Ms.Youlus calling me it and I just never corrected it.

It was special to me in an odd way. She reminded me of my hometown where everyone would call me that.

"It's okayyyy She's my special girl." I defended kissing my daughters forehead.

"You say that now. You runnin late gal, you better be making your way round that corner before you don't have a special job to come to."

I giggled at Ms.Youlus she was like the mother I never had. "I know ms.Youlus, thanks for everything see ya later."

For the first time today I felt like my day was actually looking up.

  I clocked in and proceeded to the nurse station to grab my chart when I noticed I had a new client that was enlisted to start today.

"What's this Leon George patient all about, anyone received his file?"  I asked taking a quick glimpse.

"Have you even been to your desk, I set it there over an hour ago." Dr.Jones said looking at me over the brim of her bifocals.

I bit my tongue in reality even though I was doing so to reframe from giving her sarcastic ass a piece of my mind.

I took the stroll to my desk looking at the Manila folder she had left on my desk and skimmed through it quickly.

"A defendant charged with attempted murder of step father, pleading temporary insanity."

It went much more in depth but I simply read what was instantly important as I back over to Dr.Jones.

"Is he coming for evaluation?" I questioned setting the file onto the table.

"Yes He is And I will Be in an important meeting and would like for you to start the evaluation for me once he arrives. His attorney will be present but make sure you stay firm and follow code because the attorney is actually his uncle in law by marriage."

"Uncle by marriage." I mumbled intaking the relationship.

"Leon's aunt's husband is his attorney, so please follow all protocol so that we don't get wrapped up in any game that they may be trying to play." She voices firmly as I nodded and returned to my desk.

I glimpsed at my cell where my dad was calling again and decided to pick it up.

"Yes Daddy?" I sighed unwelcoming.

"Listen Madison, I've tried to get in touch with rick at the office and his personal cell but his assistant said he's out of state with a client working on a case. I've left a message so try not to worry I'll start the process myself and run it by rick." My dad stated trying to appease me but it seemed as if he was more worried than me.

"Dad I'm at work. Please it's fine, I don't want to go threw this all again... listen I have to go I'm at work I'll call you later." I replied rushing off the phone.

I began the patient intake for this Leon George entering his information into the computer system as a patient.

"What time will they be here?" I asked dr.jones.

"About an hour, so assure that everything is in place and ready." She responded firmly stating at me threw the top of her bifocals.

"Yes ma'am." I replied holding back what I really wanted to say.

She was always using me to do her damn job while she got paid the big bucks. All she would do is sign off on it. I guess I should look at it as flattering that she trusted my expertise but her constant sarcasm would run me over sometimes.

Just to enroll him within the system and set up a room for evaluation nearly ran over a hour. I had wore myself out trying to make sure everything was perfect that I lost track of time.

I met a young girl by the name of Morgan who was doing her sentence at this ward because she had killed her abusive dad after being molested for so many of her teen years. She was now 17 about to be 18 and due for release but she gravitated to me although I wasn't her psychologist.

"Hey Ms.Hilliard!" She said happy to see me at the brim of her door.

"Good morning, how's it going?"

"Some days are better than others but today seems ok, you're late." She mentioned looking over at the clock.

"Yeah I know had some business to attend to." I uttered flashing back to the tough morning I endured.

"Well my nightmares are getting better I don't have so many about my rapes anymore." She replied fiddling her thumbs.

Out of all the people I came in contact with Morgan was the only person that I told my story of being raped while in college to and it helped her realize she's not alone and that life does go on. Although her situation was far more horrific.

"That's good, makes me happy. They'll all cease soon and you can keep flourishing like the angel you are. I told you there's life after being raped sweetie. And soon you'll be on your way back home."

"Oh I don't even know if I want to go there." Morgan doubted fiddling her fingers as she stared out the window.

"Don't say that Morgan."

"You don't have a mother that doesn't want you and despise the ground you walk on."

"Don't be So sure——."

I said as I noticed out the corner of my eye in my peripheral vision the figure of three males.

"Madison?" I heard a familiar voice call from feet away as I paused in mid sentence and turned to my right.

I couldn't believe my eyes, my brain was having trouble processing the remembrance of this male whom was a part of my long term memory.

It was someone that I planned on never speaking to again in my life.... it was the man who had manipulated me, lied to me... it was Rick in the flesh.

I could feel my heart rate increase instantly because that chapter that I had been dying to erase and store away was now in life form with no denying it.

"I've been trying to get in contact with you for quite some Time." Rick uttered as he got closer to where only I could hear.

He seemed to be just as shock if not more than me.

"What are you doing here?" I finally was able to stumble out as I came to the realization that I wasn't dreaming.

Rick looked at me in confusion and disappointment before managing to answer, "I'm representing Leon George, we have a referral here for an evaluation."

"Leon George is your client?" I asked in disbelief at this coincidental occurrence of fate.

"Yes, we're here for Dr.Jones."

"I don't believe this." I mumbled shaking my head in great shock of the circumstances.

"This is crazy I know... Madison we need to talk when you get a chance, but we have a set time to be away from the jail so since I'm in town could you give me a moment today?"

"I'm not having this discussion... this is my job bring your client this way. I have nothing to say outside of this setting to you Rick." I snapped turning to walk away.

"And you're not allowed in the evaluation, you may be seated out front." I directed firmly knowing he was watching me lead the way.

Never in a million years would I have imagined I would have to run into rick this soon.

My past was really coming back with a vengeance this morning and I had no control over it at all.

It was time for me to deal with the skeletons in my closet that I had avoided the last 4 years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 207K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
17.1M 654K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
724K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...