Romeo And Juliet: Bughead Edi...

By Zatannakat

Jughead snaps up and laughs a little. "Yeah that would be nice" He says blushing a little. Which makes my hea... More

Hey There Romeo
Weird Feelings?
I Like Betty Cooper
I Like Jughead Jones
Suspisions
The Plan
Where Are You?
The Fair
Secrecy Sins
Classic Coopers
The Murderer
Bye Romeo
It's Truly a Romeo and Juliet Story
There Are Going To Be Rules
You Didn't Follow The Rules
Bye Bye
Truly In Love
Competition
Partner In Crime
He's Never Looked At Someone Like He Looks At You
I Don't Think I Could Ever Stop Loving You
All I Can Do Is Think Of Her
I've Been In Love With You Since The First Time I Saw You
It's Like It Was Just The Two Of Us On The Planet

Greatest Sinner There Is

256 3 6
By Zatannakat

Betty's POV
My mom thinks I'm dating Jason now since I broke up with Jug. Jason won't leave me alone, but I guess I can't do anything about it. Archie wasn't all in with the idea on not telling the police, but now he basically wants me to kill someone just to get details on the black hood.

I'm in my room looking out the window as Jason looks at pictures hung on my wall. "You cut off the ties with Jughead?" He asks looking at a picture of Jughead and I.

"Yeah." I say.

"Good girl. I knew I could count on you."

I stare at Archie's room and imagine Jughead sitting there.

"Are you listening to me?" Jason asks.

I snap out of my trans and stare at him, "What."

"Ever since you've broken up with Jughead you don't have any color in your eyes." He says frowning.

"Mmmm" I hum.

"You should be glad though." He says.

"Why?"

"The Black Hood and I shut down a building."

"Why would I be glad?" I ask confused.

"We shut down Southside High."

Shocked I look at him and he nods. "Yep and guess what?" He says, but I don't reply. "That means the people from South Side High are coming to Riverdale High." He explains excitingly.

I stare at the floor, 'that means I have to watch Jughead and Toni be together.' I feel sick imagining them hold hands and.....kiss.

Jason laughs a little, "it's going to make things way more interesting."

Jughead's POV
I wake up with my head pounding. I groan as I slowly get up. I look at the flask then at the empty whiskey bottle.

'Right, I got drunk so I could forget about Betty.'

I slowly walk to the kitchen and get a glass of water. I hop into the cold shower and stand there for a moment, letting the water wash away my thoughts except thoughts of her.

For some reason she won't get out of my mind. I get out of the shower and rub my hair with a towel. I swear I'm going crazy, I feel like she's outside waiting for me. I get dressed and walk out of the bathroom. But to my disappointment she's not there.

A knock comes from my door. I open it and let Toni in. She looked distressed so I asked her what was wrong.

She sits at the table, "they shut it down." She says in disbelief.

"Shut what down?" I ask.

She looks at me, "Southside High School."

Betty's POV
"They shut Southside High?" Archie says as he opens his locker.

I nod in agreement, "I guess they're coming here. They told all of the students to make room for new students today."

"Today?" He says shocked.

"Yeah, fast right."

Veronica walks up to us, "Why are people from the Southside here?" She asks.

Both Archie and I turn around and see a bunch of students walk in through the doors including...Jughead. He was holding Toni's hand. I felt sick.

I turn back around, Veronica notices and puts a hand on my shoulder. She doesn't know about what really went down with Jughead I just told her we got in a fight and broke up.

The Principal was talking with the new students as they looked around. I noticed Jason came up to us. "Hey guys." He says innocently.

"Hey Jason." Veronica says in awe. Both Archie and I wave slightly.

Jason leaned in, "he's staring at us, better make a scene." He whispers in my ear as he puts his hand in my back pocket.

Shocked I stay put as the students move past us to find their lockers. Jughead and Toni make their way past us. Jughead notices what Jason was doing, but I didn't look at him I stared at the floor waiting for the scene to be over.

They turned the corner and I grabbed Jason's hand and pulled it out of my pocket. "Good girl for staying put." He whispers in my ear. I look at him giving him a dirty look.

Jughead's POV
We walked into Riverdale High. Toni insisted that we hold hands since we are 'together.' The Principal came and explained how to behave or something. I wasn't listening since I was looking for her.

My eyes landed on Betty who was talking to Jason. Archie and Veronica were with them too. After the Principal left, some students walked farther into the school.

"Let's go find our lockers." Toni says annoyed. She's been like this ever since she found out she'd be going to Riverdale High.

Toni, still holding my hand, dragged me. We were going straight to where Betty was. I tried not to look, but I couldn't stop looking. I regret it though, after seeing Jason's hand was in Betty's back pocket.

I looked to see if she knew I was there, but she ignored my eye contact. We turned the corner and found our lockers.

"Looks like they're dating." Toni says talking about Jason and Betty. I didn't respond. All I could do was feel sick. "But it doesn't matter since we're dating too." She says smiling.

I fake a smile and tell her I'll see her later.

Betty's POV
*After School*
Jason walked me home like he always does. Everyday it feels like I carry this weight that gets heavier and heavier the more I pull it. Ever since I've broken up with Jughead, Jason's pointed out differences in my behavior and looks.

I've become more tired looking, I've lost color in my eyes, I don't listen to anyone anymore. The only way that these things has happened is because I've lost a part of me. He is my half, my soul, and I don't think I can go on much longer without him.

"We have our next victim." Jason says calmly.

"Who?" I ask worried.

"FP Jones." I stop in my tracks. Jason turns around waiting for me to start walking again.

"What? You can't....you can't.." I stuttered trying to fit the information in my clouded head.

"He's one of the greatest sinners, it was bound to happen." He says.

We get to my house and stop in the driveway. "I can't help you with that! He's Jughead's dad, even if I didn't know FP or Jughead I still wouldn't want you to kill him." I argue.

"You don't have a choice remember? You follow my rules and he survives. Disobey and he drops like a fly." He says snapping his finger.

I walk into my house and lock the door. 'This has gone too far.'

After Jason leaves I call Archie over to my house. In my room, I explain what Jason and The Black Hood are planing.

Archie looks stunned, yet interested. "You're right. It's gone to far. We need to tell Sheriff Keller."

"I know, but what if they catch Jason and The Black Hood comes for me or worse Jug." I say conflicted.

"Sheriff Keller will protect Jughead and you. We need to make sure FP and everyone is safe first." He explains.

My phone buzzes on my vanity. I pick it up and see the caller I.D. It's Jason. I answer it and put it on speaker phone. "We are going to kill FP tomorrow so be ready."

"I'm not helping you. And how are you going to get into the jail without being caught?" I ask.

"We've got a man on the inside." He says.

'They've thought of everything.'

"And you'll be the one to pull the trigger." He says darkly. Archie grabs the phone and stands there.

"She's not going to do anything and neither will you," Archie says, "you're going down Jason, no matter what it takes."

                         •~••~••~••~••~••~•
How are you liking the story?
Hope you all are enjoying it! 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

THE DEAL By Maria

Fanfiction

79K 2.2K 31
"Are you crazy?!" "Blushing is my way of saying I like you." "I felt horrible, I felt as those walls were suffocating me, I wanted it...
39.8K 638 14
Jughead and Betty are best friends. They each know each other's weakness and darkness, but their feelings change for the weird when high school start...
13.3K 328 10
After Veronica leaves Cheryl's, she has a bit of a dilemma. She texts her crew to help her out. They kind of do that. Basically another Riverdale cha...
18.8K 240 20
Betty Andrew's has a huge crush on her brother's best friend. But she thinks he doesn't like her. Jughead Jones has a crush on Betty, his best friend...