Unveil • Cheryl Blossom

By angelic_lucas

In which Trinity Lodge moves to Riverdale and finds that everything Is not what it seems. Especially when a c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 8

1.4K 58 17
By angelic_lucas

"Are you sure this will work?" Veronica asked hesitantly, sitting on the plastic white chair with her legs crossed as music played in the background along with the sound of the bubbles in the hot tub behind us.

"Of course it'll work." I reassured my sister as I stood in front of her with a towel wrapped around my body. I glanced around us, my eyes glazing over the clear blue pool, "Guys like Chuck only want one thing, and we've offered him three." I hinted at Betty, who was changing into her swimsuit inside as we spoke.

She cracked a smile before leaning over and grabbing my hand, "Thank you, Trinity. For sticking by my side through all of this."

"Of course, V. You're my sister." I squeezed her hand before there was a knock on one of the doors that kept us inside the outside pool house. "Looks like our guest is here." I cracked a smile, breaking away from Veronica and walking over to the sliding doors.

I opened it slowly, revealing Chuck who had a mischievous smiled played out on his face, "Trinity Lodge. Didn't think I was your type." He commented.

I mentally rolled my eyes in disgust at him but kept a flirtatious smile on the outside, taking a deep breath and remembering why I was here in the first place, "Think again." I winked before grabbing his hand, guiding him inside the pool house.

His deep brown eyes wandered before he smiled, "Nice."

"Isn't it?" Veronica stood up from the chair with a smile. I watched in disgust as Chuck looked my sister up and down, practically undressing her with his eyes.

I replaced it with a plastic smile, stepping in front of Chuck and removing the towel that was wrapped around my body, revealing the dark blue two-piece I wore underneath, "Come on, let's get wet." 

I turned around, walking away from him with a roll of my eyes as Veronica laughed, interlacing her hand with mine as we walked over to the hot tub, getting in slowly, "Oh, come on. Don't tell me you're shy." I smirked with a tilt of my head.

Chuck stood there, speechless before he began to stutter, "Oh no, I-I'm not. Trust me." He licked his lips before glancing around, "Shouldn't we wait for Betty to get here first?"

Just then, the door inside the pool house clicked open, as if on cue, as Betty walked out.

My mouth dropped slightly, in shock, when I saw Betty strut out confidently in a lace black top and a tight black skirt wearing a short black wig with a dark red lipstick on her lips.

Betty stopped once she reached us, her blue eyes not once leaving Chuck, "Betty couldn't make it." She spoke lowly, "So she sent me instead."

I glanced over to Veronica who was just as surprised and caught off guard as I was.

...

"What is that?" I asked Betty with furrowed brows as the two of us were separated from Veronica and Chuck, who were still in the hot tub together, at the bar. She had poured some sort of substance into the drink I was making for Chuck.

"Muscle relaxer." She answered shortly as I watched her manicured fingers open the pill, letting the powder flow in. "Mix it with booze and it lowers your inhibitions. Hello, truth serum."

I looked at her hesitantly. Not only was this not apart of the plan, but neither was her sudden personality take over with this cabaret wig. "Maybe we should slow it down a little." I suggested.

"It's fine." Betty said seriously, her blue eyes locking with mine in an intimidating manor. She quickly mixed it before grabbing the drink and turning to Chuck, "Right, Chuck?" She asked the boy who was sitting in the hot tub with Veronica with a big smile that hadn't left his face since he arrived.

"You don't want to slow down, do you?" Betty asked him with a raised brow as she walked over to him.

Chuck smirked, looking Betty up and down, "Oh, I'm 2 Fast 2 Furious, baby." He accepted the drink from her, downing it in an instant.

I took a deep breath, crossing my arms, looking over to Veronica who didn't know what to do but still continued with the plan.

I shook off my feelings of confliction with Betty before grabbing handcuffs off the table, walking over seductively, "What do you say we spice this up a little bit?" I bit my lip, showcasing the sliver metal cuffs in my hands.

Chuck placed down his drink, shifting glances between the three of us, "I don't know.." He trailed off slowly but I didn't listen, cuffing him to the handles on the hot tub.

"Hey, what the hell?" Chuck said, pulling against them before I stood up with my arms crossed. "Guys, it's getting hot in here." Chuck complained as beads of sweat rolled down his face.

"Start recording." Betty looked over to Veronica who had already climbed out of the hot tub, holding up her phone, giving Betty a nod as her cue.

"Guys, seriously, it's getting really hot." Chuck continued to pull against the cuffs tiredly, the muscle relaxer getting to him, no doubt.

"And getting hotter by the minute." Betty commented, holding the remote to the hot tub in her hand. "Tell the truth about what happened between you and Veronica." She demanded.

Chuck smiled, "We had a good time. She had a good time." He continued to lie.

I grabbed the remote out of Betty's hand angrily, turning up the heat, "So help me, God, I will boil you alive." I threatened.

Chuck struggled uselessly before giving up and admitting, "We made out."

"And then?"

"And then I took her home!" He exclaimed, "I didn't give her a Sticky Maple."

"That is all you had to say, you ass." Veronica said to him from behind her phone she was using to record this event before stopping, "And now everyone will know."

I nodded, crossing my arms but Betty wasn't done. She lifted her foot, placing her shiny black heel on top of his head as she began to push him lower into the hot tub, "You like shaming people, Chuck?"

"Woah.. hey." Chuck began to panic as he sunk deeper into the hot water.

"You like dehumanizing them?" She continued.

"Okay!" He exclaimed.

"Prissy prude by day, freak in the sheets by night?" She rambled on, "Apologize!" She pushed him lower until half of his face was in the water, bubbling when he tried to speak.

"Betty-" I began, warning her to stop.

"Calm down." Veronica said with knitted eyebrows.

"Say you're sorry!" Betty ignored our calls removing her heel from Chuck's head.

"Okay! Okay, I'm sorry! I'm sorry for all of it!" Chuck yelled out.

"Good job." Betty said sarcastically, "Now time for your reward." She grabbed a bottle of syrup nearby, "A sticky maple of your own."

"Betty." I warned.

"Apologize for ruining Polly." Betty opened up the syrup bottle, waiting for Chuck to apologize. She ran out of patience, squeezing the bottle harshly as syrup rushed into the hot tub, pouring all over Chuck, "Do it, Jason! Say you're sorry for destroying me! Apologize for what you did to me!"

"Betty, what the hell!" I yelled out, walking over and grabbing the syrup from her.

"That's enough!" Veronica said, "Stop, it's over. We did it. You did it." Veronica told her, freaked out by the events that just played out, and honestly, so was I.

...

"Hey." Cheryl greeted me, waiting for me outside of Principal's office after Veronica, Betty and I had been called in. "Are you okay? What happened?" She grabbed my hand, sitting down with me in the chair outside the office.

I shook my head, "He just told us that, although we got proof of Chuck admitting nothing actually happened between him and Veronica, the way we did it was misguided." I explained, "He was going to suspend us initially but my mom spoke to him and negotiated a lesser sentence." 

Cheryl smiled, tucking a hair behind my ear before resting her hand on the side of my face, "I'm crazy proud of you, Trini. Thanks to you, Chuck and his goon squad were cut from the team."

"I didn't do it alone." I smiled at her, placing my hand over hers before removing it from my face, holding it in my lap, "And I'm so sorry you had to find out about Jason this way."

She glanced down sadly, shaking her head with a mumble, "I guess I just.. didn't know him as well as I thought I did." 

I placed my hand beneath her chin, making her look up at me, "I'm here you, Cheryl. Always." I glanced down at her lips, leaning in before she pulled away.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion before she explained, "Aren't you worried what they'll think? And say about us?" She glanced around at the kids around us.

I shook my head, "I don't care." I told her causing her to smile widely before crashing her lips onto mine.

-

A/N:

Yes, I know. Finally, I've updated this book and it's been forever. But a lottt of you have been going crazy asking me to update so I did and I will be working on this story a lot more I promise!! Also, I made this story waaay before Toni Topaz was introduced into the show, and just know I had a lot of ideas before she came in so you may see some similar factors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 132 9
♥︎𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙♥︎ ♡𝕀𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕁𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕁𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕣.♡︎ 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑎𝑛�...
3.6K 161 31
*Based on The Hit CW show, 'Riverdale'* Cheryl Blossom. Riverdale's residence It Girl and Captin of the River Vixens. At home, it so-so for the bombs...
182K 5.3K 27
[COMPLETED] "I don't want you to end up like Jason." Katherine Parker and Jughead Jones were so alike, they became each other's enemies. Both are ase...
20.5K 607 21
[BUGHEAD STORIE] [COMPLETE] The school year is over and Betty Cooper has been accepted to NYU so she leaves her 'perfect' house in Riverdale to go li...