First Position | Kehlani

By PUSSYFAIIRY

Kehlani x Karrueche #1 in KehlaniParrish (Sept. 2018) More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.

26.

1.4K 55 28
By PUSSYFAIIRY

Kehlani.

I marked a X on the calendar. I had two days until I was leaving for tour. I was honestly nervous but excited to meet my fans from around the world.

They helped me get through some hard times and been with me for forever. They deserve everything that's coming their way.

"What are you wearing to the party?" Jurnee asked as we sat in the living room.

I shrugged. "I don't know yet. I just throw on whatever looks cute. What about you?"

"Same." We laughed but it was interrupted by her phone ringing. "Hello? Yeah come up. I'll be outside."

I knew invited her cousin over but I didn't know why. I picked up my phone and scrolled through twitter.

"Hey cousin. I didn't think you would make it." Jurnee said excitedly throwing her arms around her.

"I haven't seen you in a while and decided to stop by."

"Dylan isn't here yet but I want you to meet Kehlani." Jurnee said.

I looked up from my phone and my eyes damn near bulged out my head. She smirked and extended her hand which I shook.

"Nice to meet you...again. Did you get into your house safe?"

I laughed. "Yeah I did, thanks."

"You guys know each other?" Jurnee looked back and forth between Shania and I.

"She came to the restaurant I worked at. She left her keys and me being me gave them to her." She looked at me as she explained.

"Well that's good." Jurnee smiled.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I knew it was Kae. I excused myself and answered.

"Hey boo."

"Hey baby. Could you get dressed over my house?"

I scrunched my face up. "Yeah. Is something wrong?"

"No I just really wanna see you like right now."

I laughed. "I'm on my way."

I went into my room and packed my bag. I grabbed everything and walked out.

"Kae wants me to get dressed at her house so I'll see you later?"

"Fasho." Jurnee smiled, I laughed.

"Bye girl."

>>>>>

I unlocked her front door and pushed open the door. I closed it looking around.

"Kehlani?" Karrueche stood over the banister in nothing but a thong.

"What if it wasn't me? You naked." I laughed as she rolled her eyes playfully.

"You're the only person who has a key babe."

I jogged up the staircase and followed her inside her bedroom. She was doing her own makeup and I liked it because it wasn't as cakey.

"You look gorgeous boo." I whispered in her ear as I stared at our reflection.

She smiled. "Thank you love." She put on her mascara. "Are you nervous for tour?"

"Hell yeah. My first tour ever. I didn't think it would get this far." I sat down on her bed.

She looked over at me. "Well it happened and for a reason. I'm very proud of you baby and there's plenty of more blessings to come."

She turned back around and continued her makeup. Who would ever cheat on Kae? She's everything you could ask for and more. I couldn't see myself with anyone else and I didn't think I would ever fall in love.

I couldn't wait to marry this girl. I planned on planning it after tour once everything is settled.

Karrueche.

"Ok the cake is here along with drinks." I nodded as the catering made sure everything was where it was. "You did say chocolate fondue right?"

"Right."

The party started in less than 10 minutes and everything seemed right. After talking with the catering, I looked over it with a smile. This was going to be nice and smooth, I hope.

I started thinking about Cassie and her pop up. I had body guards outside but who knows what she'll do to get in. I didn't wanna keep my out for her so I tried to remain calm.

"I wanna tear this off you." I felt her arms wrap around my waist. "I think this might be my favorite outfit."

"Why is that?"

"It's black and your body looks nice in it." She kissed my neck and pulled away.

"I knew your favorite color was black. That's why I have it on."

"Karrueche!" Jurnee screeched running over to me.

"Jurnee!" We hugged for a while and broke away. "Hey Dylan."

"Damn that was dry as fuck." We laughed. "But wassup Kae?"

"Oh this is my cousin Shania. I hope you don't mind me tagging her along."

"Of course not. Nice to meet you." I smiled.

"Same to you."

I looked up at Keh who was looking around. "Babe I'll be back."

"Ok." I said as she kissed my cheek and walked off. That was weird. "Well everyone make yourselves comfortable. We have food and drinks."

>>>>>>

People started making their way in late but now it was packed. It seemed like everyone was enjoying themselves and I was happy.

I sat on Kehlani lap as Jurnee, Dylan and Shania sat around. I sipped my margarita and leaned back.

"That makes no sense because water is wet. What do we call it when our hand comes out of water? Wet."

"But think about it. It's only wet when it touches something like for example a fish doesn't know water is wet until it's on land." Kehlani explained.

Dylan straight faced Keh. "So you telling me if Jurnee was-"

"Ok baby that's enough. Let's dance." Jurnee blushed as she stood up.

"But baby I'm just saying."

They left leaving Shania alone with us. It was kinda awkward because we didn't know her.

"You guys fit each other." She sipped her beer looking at us.

"Thank you." We both said.

I looked down at my watch and noticed it was almost time for my announcement. Jacob came right on time.

"Are you ready Kae? Hello Kehlani."

"Hello Jacob darling." Kehlani mocked his accent causing us to laugh.

"Yes I'm ready."

"Good luck boo." Keh smacked my ass.

I bit my lip looking back at her. "Quit it."

I followed Jacob into a room. I checked my make up and outfit. I looked fine. I walked out on to the stage that was step up inside the venu.

"Can I have everyone's attention?" I smiled as everyone got quiet. "Thank you. I want to thank everyone of you for coming, it means a lot. Thank you ladies for buying my lipstick and my fellas, it looks good on you. I didn't think Kae Pop would be where it's at. I mean there's tons of other lipsticks out there and I didn't want mine to be like anyone elses."

I looked at everyone and my eyes landed on Kehlani who was smiling.

"And well it blew up so I thank everyone who bought it." Everyone clapped. "It wouldn't had happened without my manager Jacob. He's the best!" I laughed as he shook his head smiling.

Suddenly we heard commotion outside, everyone got quiet. Cassie ran inside with a gun in hand, everyone backed up.

"This bitch again?!" Jurnee shook her head.

"Cassie what the fuck do you want? Why can't you just leave us alone? You got beat up twice already." Kehlani looked at her in disgust.

"Baby we belong together. It's Kae who I'm getting rid of." She aimed the gun at me.

Jacob grabbed me and ran down the steps. Everyone was screaming and running out the building. I seen Keh try to snatch the gun from her but she missed. Dylan grabbed her arm but it was too late. Cassie shot me in my side and blood oozed quickly.

"Kae!"

I looked down at the blood that was on my hands and fell down to the ground, hitting my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 8.7K 114
Number 2!
21.1K 1.1K 31
"𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚�...
37.6K 786 13
A random series of short stories centered around Kehlani Parrish.
4.2K 78 19
Keh x reader (y/n)