The Avengers | Imagines | 1

Af LilyHemsworth

how do we do this? as a team. Mere

REQUEST PAGE { CLOSED }
steve rogers ➼ dance with me
2 | Safe With Me (loki laufeyson)
3 | Kissed and Scared (bucky barnes)
4 | Keep Your Distance (steve rogers)
5 | Presents All Around (bucky barnes)
6 | Love Triangle (steve rogers & bucky barnes)
Nervous Around You (steve rogers)
First Kiss (thor)
Here For You (steve rogers)
Here's My Secret (peter parker)
What's Your Secret (bucky barnes)
Your Secret Admirer (steve rogers)
Mission Ignore Him (bucky barnes)
Our First Kiss (steve rogers)
Are You Annoyed (bucky barnes)
Gone To Far (steve rogers)
You're My Secret (bucky barnes)
Accidental Text (steve rogers one-shot)
Fell For You (bucky barnes)
He's In Love (steve rogers)
He Stalks You (bucky barnes)
Shy Little Bean (steve rogers)
Is It Me (bucky barnes & steve rogers)
You're Alright (peter parker)
Prank Wars (the avengers) pt. 1
Prank Wars (the avengers) pt. 2
Work Together (bucky barnes)
He Is Unaware (steve rogers)
Pool Party Rescue (Pietro Maximoff)
Dancer and Singer (peter parker)
Your Boyfriend Cheats (peter parker)
It's Bucky's Birthday
Jealous Of You (steve rogers)
Just Tell Her (bucky barnes)
Our Little Secret (peter parker)
Constantly Teased (steve rogers)
Me, Not Liz (peter parker)
Football Is Fun (peter parker)
Criminal (peter parker)
Stay Away (peter parker)
Find The Spider (peter parker)
Here To Listen (steve rogers)
Losing Blood (steve rogers)
To The Rescue (peter parker)
Dance With Him (peter parker)
Toothache (steve rogers)
loki laufeyson ➼ future father
peter parker ➼ don't leave me
peter parker ➼ gone wrong
peter parker ➼ falling hard
scott lang ➼ jealous outburst
pietro maximoff ➼ flirtatious stranger
loki laufeyson ➼ in reality
steve rogers ➼ where's the kid
steve rogers ➼ step father
steve rogers ➼ still in love
bucky barnes ➼ piggy back ride
peter parker ➼ dinner invitation
tony stark ➼ the bully
stephen strange ➼ little younger
steve rogers ➼ the circus
thor odinson ➼ a little tall
bucky barnes ➼ nights like these
bucky barnes ➼ accidentally stranded
bucky barnes ➼ bubble incident
peter parker ➼ final exam
bucky barnes ➼ prom dress
bucky barnes ➼ the nightclub

An Hour Late (peter parker)

4K 69 2
Af LilyHemsworth

Request:hey! can you write an imagine AU where Peter Parker isn't Spider-man and he's just a normal, teenage boy. Then the Reader is the one with the secret identity who works for Tony Stark and all that stuff. The Reader goes to the same school as Peter Parker and The Reader is the crush of Peter Parker. So Peter finally gets enough confidence to invite you over to his place to study together. You tell him you would be there, but you show up an hour late with bruises and cuts all over yourself. Thanks!

><><><

     You sprint through the empty school hallway, your sneakers squeaking against the floor. You had a mission this morning that ran later then expected and now you were late for class, yet again. You burst through the door of your classroom, gathering the attention of every student.

''Oh, look who decided to show up, (Y/N).'' the teacher said, unimpressed.

''I'm so sorry, I–''

''(Y/N), you're thirty minutes late to class,'' the teacher interrupted impatiently. ''what possibly could your excuse be now?''

''I um.. I..I–''

''Just go and sit down.'' the teacher demanded, clearly annoyed.

 You embarrassingly trudge your way to your seat, feeling all the eyes of every student glued on you. This wasn't the first time that you were late to class, you've been late bunches of time. But each and every time, somehow the teacher finds a new way of embarrassing you. You sometimes wondered if you told the teacher of the real reason you were late, he would let you be late.

 But your boss, Tony Stark, would not be very pleased with that decision. Especially if it happened without his permission. You pull out the squeaky chair and place yourself inside it.

''(Y/N), why are you late again?'' a voice asked. You turn your head, seeing that it was your desk neighbor, Peter Parker.

''My alarm didn't go off in time this morning.'' you respond, using the same old excuse as usual.

''Again?'' peter asked, lifting an eyebrow.

''Yup. Again.'' you reply, nodding.

''Well, I know you're only thirty minutes late, but we covered a lot during those thirty minutes,'' peter explained, picking up his notebook. ''here's the notes that we took.''

 Peter hands you his notebook and you put it down on your desk. Your eyes widen as you scanned over the page of notes. From the top of the page to the bottom of the page, it was all filled with notes. There were some formulas here and there, but the number of words on the paper just instantly began to drive you crazy.

''Oh, and there's a test tomorrow.'' peter added on, looking over at you.

 You throw your hands over your face and had the urge of screaming into them. But you resisted that urge and just let out a frustrated mental groan inside of your head.

''(Y/N), are you okay?'' peter asked worriedly.

 You answer his question, but your voice was muffled from your hands covering your face.

''Can you please remove your hands from your face so I can understand you?'' peter chuckled lightly.

 You drag your hands down your face then slam them down on your desk and snap your head towards Peter.

''Dude, there is no way I'm going to pass this test. This is my hardest class, and since I wasn't here when you guys were taking notes, that ruined my chance even more,'' you rambled. ''this is useless..''

''(Y/N),'' peter sighed. ''You've got this,'' peter said nonchalantly.

''Thanks for the support Peter. But still, this class still confuses the crap out of me and I still don't get half of this subject.'' you say in frustration.

''Umm.. How abo– you cou– uhh–'' peter flushed completely red. His words were stuck and you could tell that he was nervous. ''would you maybe.. like to come over to my place and I could maybe help you study?''

''Peter!'' you exclaim happily. ''I would love that! Oh my gosh yes!''

 Peter smiled brightly, his eyes sparkling with glee as you responded with a ''yes'' The bell suddenly rings, excusing everybody from the classroom and off to next period. Peter tells you where he lived and what time you should show up, then you told him you would be there. Peter then left with pride in himself. He was very excited for his little ''study date'' with you tonight.

6:02 PM

 Peter poured the bag of M&M's into the gigantic bowl of popcorn. He stirred it up, mixing the popcorn and M&M's together. He smiled at the wonderful smell of popcorn as it lingered through the air. He then picked up the bowl of popcorn and M&M's and brought it towards the text book that was open to the page that he was going to help you study with.

 Aunt May was out shopping, leaving Peter home alone. Peter was happy that he was home alone though, because that meant more actual alone time with you. Peter has been imagining you coming over to his place for a long time, and the fact that it was finally coming true, he couldn't be anymore excited. As he set down the bowl of food, he took a few pieces of popcorn and M&M's and popped them into his mouth.

 Peter looked over at the clock on the wall and saw that it was not 5:04. Peter sat down in front of the textbook and looked at the door. He sat there eager for a knock to come to the door.

6:25

 Peter sat there with his hand on his cheek, his eyes still glued to the door. It's been twenty-five minutes and you still haven't showed up. Peter wondered what was taking you so long to show up. Peter took another handful of popcorn and M&M's and threw them in his mouth. He began to get a little bored so he decided to head downstairs to see if you were even in the building.

 Peter stood up and headed out the apartment door in his PJ's. He didn't care that he was in his PJ's because he's been seen in them by people in the apartment bunches of times. Peter made his way downstairs to the bottom floor and went into the lobby. He saw that the lobby was completely empty, no humans to be seen at all.

''Where is she?'' peter sighed confusingly, turning back around.

 Peter headed back upstairs, going up the staircase and not using the elevator. He thought maybe if he took a longer time to get back up to his floor, you would be there when he arrived. But when he made it to his floor, there was still nobody. He dragged himself back to his apartment room and entered, looking at the clock.

6:32

 Peter looked over at the textbook that was still wide open. He sighed and walked back over to the textbook, plopping himself back down. He took once again, another handful of food and put it in his mouth. He was hungry. Peter laid down on the floor and looked up at the ceiling as he continued to wait for you. He closed his, hoping to kill some time.

 After what felt like forever, Peter sat up and looked back over to the clock.

6:57

''I've been stood up.'' peter thought to himself. ''(Y/N) stood me up.''

 Peter unhappily picked up the full bowl of popcorn and M&M's and made his way back to the kitchen. He placed the bowl on the kitchen counter and stared at the textbook that was innocently sitting on the ground. He was really looking forward to spending the night with you, but you didn't show up and that destroyed him.

 A sudden knock soon came to the door, causing Peter to jump in surprise. Peter didn't take any chances and bolted towards the door. He swung the door open, his heart beating quickly. But as soon as he saw who it was, his heart sunk.

''Thanks sweetie.'' aunt may thanked, stepping into the room with groceries inside of her arms. ''I could've opened it myself, but oh well.''

''Aunt May..'' peter groaned in disappointment, shutting the door behind her. ''I should've known.''

''What? Are you not happy to see me?'' aunt may asked, putting her grocery bags down onto the kitchen table.

''It's not that,'' peter said, shaking his head. ''it's just.. I was waiting for someone.''

''Oh, when are they supposed to be here?'' aunt may asked, taking out the fruits and putting them into the fridge.

''They were supposed to be here at six. But it's seven ten.. They were supposed to be here an hour ago.'' peter responded sadly.

''Oh honey, I'm so–''

Knock Knock Knock

''Oh my– She's here!'' peter screeched in surprise, starling aunt may.

 Peter turned around and took a deep breath before opening the door. Peter then opened the door, revealing a beat up, bruised human. Peter blinked and realized that it was you who was standing in front of him. Peter couldn't believe how beat up you looked.

''(Y/N)? Is th–''

''Oh my gosh Peter, I am so sorry that I'm late! I don't know what to say! I feel so bad! I am so sorry!'' you shout, feeling completely sorrowful.

''(Y/N). It's fine, really. But what the hell happened to you?'' peter asked, concerned.

''I just had a run in with somebody who didn't like me, nothing too bad,'' you lie, stepping into the apartment room. ''now, let's study.''

 Peter closed the door and followed you as you made your way to the textbook. He was still in complete shock to see how beat up you looked. You had cuts and bruises all over your face. You had a eye that was bruising pretty harshly. You had cuts on your lips and on your cheek. It was really worrying Peter.

''Okay, how does this work?'' you ask, sitting down beside the textbook.

 Peter sat down beside you, but his eyes stayed glued on you. You look up at him, making eye contact with him. You sigh, knowing what was running through his mind.

''Peter, I'm fine, I swear.'' you say, practically reading his mind.

''You don't look fine, (Y/N).'' peter protested. ''You look like you got into a serious fight.''

''It's because I did.''

''With who? And why?''

''Peter! I came here to be taught by you, not interviewed.''

''I care about you (Y/N)!'' peter snapped. ''And for your information, you're an hour late.''

''I know, and I'm sorry about that, bu–''

''Please (Y/N),'' peter said in full concerned mode. ''what happened?''

 You didn't know why, but you had a feeling that Peter was trustworthy. He seemed like the kind of person who you wouldn't want to keep a secret from. But you knew that Tony Stark wouldn't be too happy about it. An angry Tony was your least favorite Tony. You inhaled deeply, knowing that you were going to regret the next words you were going to speak.

''Peter..'' you sigh heavily. ''I have to tell you something.''

 And from there, you told Peter your secret, hopefully clearing everything up for him. You knew that Tony wouldn't be too happy that you told Peter, but who said that you had to tell Tony? It was just another secret that you were hiding from him. You were trusting Peter on not telling anybody, and Peter promised on keeping his word that he wouldn't tell anyone as long as he lived.

The End

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

2.6K 143 46
[Thor Ragnarok] [Avengers Infinity War] [Avengers Endgame]
583 32 24
Please enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment.❤
812K 15.9K 200
You and the Avengers.
257K 7.2K 22
❝ Y O U M A Y B E R I G H T , Y O U M A Y B E W R O N G B U T S A Y T H A T Y O U ' L L B R I N G M E A L O N G ...