Save Me

By Susurrations

"I was lost in a world of sex and drugs and boys, until he came along. It kind of hit me by surprise, how eas... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Eighteen

2.1K 139 48
By Susurrations

A.N. THIS CHAPTER IS SMUTTY AS FUCK I HAVE GREATLY ENJOYED WRITING IT! Everybody loves a bit of steamy boy on boy sex (I know that's why you're all REALLY here you naughty chicas).

Anyway, another chapter, it's alright, idk, let me know your thoughts! Also, the GIF of Nick Jonas is DADDY ASF lmao. Vote and comment if you want. Xoxo, Clay.

Chapter Eighteen

The room was cold, like it was every morning. The early sunlight was peaking through the ridged gaps in the blinds that strung along my window. I always kept them shut, and sometimes with the lights off. It felt good to sit in the darkness, alone, thinking.

That morning, I wasn't alone. Luke lay beside me, wrapped up in my blanket, arms wrapped around my lower body while he slept. His face was just under mine, his eyelids closed, lost, maybe in some faraway and gorgeous place, dreaming.

I'd been awake all night, but I didn't care. I didn't feel tired. I felt too awake, maybe even wishing that Luke had stayed awake with me.

He looked so innocent, in that moment, I thought to myself. His coarse black hair draped over his forehead, his ivory skin, skin that I was itching to touch against my own, all over. I wanted him, and I didn't care what I had to do to get him.

"Stop staring," he said suddenly, and as he did, I felt my heart stop in my chest, panicking for a second, before realising it was only him.

The room had been so silent the entire night, but for the intermeshed sounds of our breathing, his more lulled and heavier than mine. The sudden noise had made me jump out of my skin for a second, and before I knew it, his eyes were staring back at me, a drowning blue amidst smooth, gorgeous skin, his face, and hair - all of him, I couldn't stop staring at him, I didn't want to.

He smiled, almost like he was beckoning me to make a move, and I wanted to. God, I fucking wanted to. But I didn't. I stopped myself and shuffled my legs off the bed, sitting up. He let out a long, drawn out breath, while I sat, head in my hands, unsure of what to say or do.

"Good morning to you too," he said sarcastically, with a smile at the end. He crawled up behind me on the bed and wrapped his arms around my chest. I flinched on contact, but softened quickly. He felt warm. He pulled my head back, my eyes glued to his, watching him from upside down, waiting for him to say something, do something.

"How long were you watching me?" he asked.

"Not that long."

"Don't lie," he said. "It's fine, just as long as you weren't watching me all night."

He blinked, and I hesitated, listening only to our breaths in that moment. I closed my eyes, like I was bracing myself, and kissed him. He reacted fast, moving his lips against mine. When we pulled apart, he dragged me back onto the bed and mounted himself on top of me, kneeling in so our lips could meet again.

The way that he kissed me was fast and rushed, desperate. His hands clasped at my boxers quickly and pulled them down, his hand grabbing my dick firmly between his fingers, tugging on it lightly while we kissed. He broke apart the kiss, his eyes beaming blue in the streams of sunlight that slashed over the two of us, lying in bed together.

His head lowered, and he took me in his mouth. I gasped, and held my breath, my hands flying into his black hair, grabbing it lightly. I felt his lips sliding down the length of my shaft, taking more of me into his mouth, warm and wet, his tongue rolling over every piece of skin sensitively, making my legs squirm under him.

He took all of me quickly, and I remembered how difficult Tom had found it had first, how easily it came to Luke. My grip tightened on his hair, pushing his head down slightly, and back up again, over and over. I knew he could take it. I tried to hold in ragged breaths, heaving while he sucked me, harder, and then faster, and then slower, as I came close to coming into his mouth.

He was teasing me, I noticed. I liked it.

He took me out of his mouth and quickly pushed our lips back together, rougher this time, our lips wet, our tongues clashing. He sat himself on top of me again, his body gyrating slowly, his hips moving, his ass rubbing along my dick, and I felt ready to burst. But I forced myself to hold it, quickly flipped him over and grabbed him by his legs. I grabbed the hem of his boxers and yanked them down, ripping them off. He smiled, his eyes afire, his legs held up over my shoulders. I positioned myself hastily against him, tugging at my dick, spitting down and rubbing it along. Then, I slowly began pushing into him.

He gasped, his legs shivering, his body quaking on that mattress. His hands went up into his hair, gently pulling it while I pushed myself into him.

"Just take me," he said, "take me like you took Tom."

I looked him in the eyes, stopping for a moment. It suddenly felt a little weird, but I didn't let it stop me. My mind went rushing back to how I used to fuck Tom, and god, I missed fucking like that. Not just fucking without a care in the world, but letting out all of your aggression at the same time. I knew it had always felt good, and I knew I'd always regret it too. But in the moment, I didn't care. I let those old memories wash over me, and I decided to give him exactly what he wanted. I was going to fuck him, just like I fucked Tom.

So I thrust myself into him without a second thought, fast and rough, and craving it, realising how much I'd missed it.

I began pounding into him, picking up a rhythm in my thrusts, feeling all the hate and all the anger in me rise up to the surface.my hands pushed him off and flipped him onto his stomach, slipping back into him and fucking him harder.

"Is this how you fucked him?" he asked, his voice hard and breathy. "Is this how you fucked Tom?" His tone begged for an answer, pleaded, and so I picked up the pace of my thrusts, our boding bashing together.

"This is exactly how I fucked him," I whispered into his ear. One of my hands grabbed his hair and pulled it hard, the other he took into his mouth, his teeth clasp down, biting, drawing blood. The bed creaked loudly from the hard thrusts of my hips, holding him there in the mattress.

I ran my nails over his back fast in reaction, breaking skin. He called out, moaning, moving in time with me perfectly, letting me take him. Then I felt a sense of deja vu wash over me, of all those times with Tom, and it felt like he was lying there under me once again, writhing in pleasure and pain, his face buried in the pillow, biting it harder as I fucked him. The memory of him felt good for once, so I kept fucking him, and I felt myself loving it.

I slowed down after a while, our bodies soaking in sweat against the sheets, feeling the draft against our skins. I grew slower, more sensual, slowly overtaken, until I felt myself release into him, and I collapsed down on the bed beside him, panting and heaving and completely spent.

"So," he said, his voice still catching its breath, "Tom liked it rough, did he?"

The lies came easily. "He loved it. You seemed like a natural," I complimented.

"I know my way around the bedroom," he said.

"Oh yeah?" I asked. "How many boys have you shagged?"

"Does it matter?"

"It does if you have AIDS," I said.

"What if you've given me AIDS? You're the slut here, darling, don't forget."

"I'm not a slut."

"Maybe not," he commented. "But you fuck like a dom top."

"And you fuck like a power bottom," I laughed.

"And I can fuck like a power top too," he said, raising his eyebrows. "I don't like to limit myself."

"That's where you and Tom were different, then," I said.

"Did Tom not want to fuck you?" he asked, turning on the bed so that our naked bodies were pressing together. His hand stayed over my chest, his fingers trailing lines along my ribcage, down the curves of my hips. "I can't see why. I'd love to fuck your arse. Is that inappropriate to say?"

"N-"

"I don't care anyway, I stand by it. Why didn't Tom want to fuck you? Or, wait, did you not want him to?"

"It just never happened," I told him. "I just... I don't like it. It brings back bad memories."

"What? Having a dick up your butt? It only brings back good memories for me," he laughed. "Good, hot, steamy memories. And now I can add another."

"Glad to know I'm good in bed."

"I have a feeling you already knew that," he quipped. "Isaac, will you answer something for me?" he asked, while I stared up at the ceiling, still catching my breath.

I didn't know what to expect, so I said, "Depends what you ask."

"Just tell me the truth. You hurt Tom, didn't you? Not mentally, but physically. Maybe both. I'm right, aren't I?"

"What gave you that impression?"

"It isn't hard to figure out. You're more guilt-ridden than I am. I've been trying to piece you together, because you're a fucking mystery to me. As soon as I met you, I could see exactly why Tom fell in love with you. But I'm not an idiot. I can see that you're not proud of your time with Tom, that you mistreated him. That's the only thing that makes sense to me, that's why you're chasing me."

"Chasing you?" I asked, suddenly unsure if I wanted to keep talking about it. "What do you mean?"

"Bumping into me all over, standing outside my house, chasing me, trying to sleep with me. I know it's because I remind you of Tom. Well, I don't care. Being with you reminds me of him too, makes me feel closer to him too. That's not a bad thing, is it? It can't be, can it?"

"I don't know," I answered honestly.

I didn't want to say much else. I felt like he could see straight through me. This whole time, he'd seen something strange about me, and he'd been trying to figure it out. I was only glad he hadn't figured out the whole story, because I knew as soon as that would happen, he'd feel betrayed, and he'd leave me. Maybe I was being greedy and selfish, but I didn't care, I didn't want him to leave. I'd grown comfortable with him, or at least, more comfortable than I'd ever felt with Tom.

With Tom, the feelings were messy and confused in my head, love and hate all muddled with anger, self-hatred and bitter resentment. With Luke, I didn't want to keep myself walled up. I didn't want to play games. I just wanted to be with him, in the moment, like I was finally ready.

So I decided, and said, "I don't care either. Luke, I want you to fuck me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 554 25
"Growing up in a pack house full of rabid wolves was hard. Not being able to shift in a pack house full of rabid wolves was even harder. They would a...
Inseparable By Sky

Teen Fiction

2K 97 34
Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Completedβ€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β° Tyler finds love difficult for him. He has never been in Love at all. He always wondered what it would feel like to be loved by...
45.3K 1.4K 30
Love is complicated. It complicates all aspect of a persons life. Erebus hiraya emmanuel is inlove with his bestfriend, his e-be, he dreamed of them...
4.8K 182 24
It all started in my Junior year of high school. That year was when everything changed, when everything that I've known about myself was no longer t...