Short Stories

By desilisius

More

Short Stories A/N

Promoted As Secretary ;) [*~One Shot BXB~*]

535 12 0
By desilisius

Here is my first boyxboy story! :D its pure R rated <3 it’s a short one shot :3 ENJOY!!! (I sure as hell enjoyed writing it! XD)

~~~~~~~

I closed the door behind me nervously.

My palms were sweating and slightly shaking.

I didn’t know what scared me the most. Being alone in a room with my scary boss or being called by him to have a ‘talk’.

Something told me he was going to fire me, no I was sure of it. I was good at my job but I didn’t have anything special enough to keep this job

I’m sure there would be way better people suited for this job than me.

Eyes downcast, I walked further into the silent room, careful not to make eye contact with my boss at all. I could feel his stare burning into me; it set alight my nerves, making my stomach churn with butterflies.

I gulped as I took a seat in the chair that was opposite of his desk.

I looked at my slightly shaking hands that were clenched into fists on my lap.

it stayed silent but I could still feel his gaze on me.

I jumped when he suddenly started to talk.

“Look at me James,” He demanded haughtily.

I gulped again before forcing my eyes to meet his.

I regretted it as soon as my eyes fell onto his eyes. They were a magnificent, royal blue mixed with flecks of green, naturally melting into his irises.  Suddenly I forgot to breathe as I stared at the most gorgeous man before me.

His beautiful and soft looking hair was cut neatly and short but also not too short.

His face was blank, but his skin looked so flawless and smooth. His lips were plump and pink. I wanted to bite them. I resisted the urge to lick my own lips by just thinking of kissing those sweet, delicious—

“Are you listening James?” Suddenly his voice made me snap out of my fantasies. Then I noticed that his lips were actually moving.

I blinked a few times in surprise before a small blush made its way onto my face.

Returning my gaze back to my lap again, I gulped before replying. “I’m sorry sir, could you please repeat that?”

I could hear him sigh, but he didn’t sound like he was the slightest bit annoyed.

“Look at me,” He reiterated, but this time his voice was softer, it almost melted me.

I slowly looked into his eyes again, hoping I wouldn’t get distracted again.

“From this day on you are my secretary.” He said as a glint came into his eyes.

I looked at him in surprise; did he just promote me as his secretary?

“Really?” I asked in disbelief.

He nodded his head suddenly having a small smirk on his face, something I’ve never seen before. But for some reason it made me even feel hotter than I already was.

“I will not disappoint you sir!” I beamed proudly; I was going to do everything as best as I could!

“Devin,” He corrected me.

“Devin…” I echoed, feeling slightly happier by calling him by his first name.

I stood up and shot him a bright smile. I couldn’t wait to celebrate this with my friends!

“Thanks so much… Devin.” I said, getting sweaty for calling him by his first name.

I turned around ready to leave his office when he suddenly stopped me.

I turned around confused, wasn’t it time for me to go already? It’s already late and everyone’s already went home.

“I didn’t give you permission to leave yet,” He said sternly signaling me with his finger to come back again.

I frowned but did as he said. I didn’t take a seat yet though, I waited for him to command me.

“You will do everything I say and if not then I’m afraid I will have to fire you.” I could hear in his voice that there was no room for any denying.

I slowly nodded my head wondering where this was going to.

“Good,” He said as a small, impish smirk crept onto his face again.

“Now strip.”

I froze as soon as I heard the words that slipped out of his mouth.

Strip? Was he serious?

“E-excuse me?” I asked, my voice turning shaky.

“You heard me, strip, or do you want to lose your job?” He said his smirk growing larger.

I stared at him for a few minutes, I wasn’t sure if he was serious or not.

“Well?” He shot me a cocky look.

Before I knew it my hands were unbuttoning my shirt.

They were shaking badly but I still went on.

I dropped my shirt on the ground and slowly lowered my hands to the belt of my pants, not sure if I should go on.

When I glanced at him and he nodded his head I took a deep breath and undid my pants.

It dropped on the ground and I stepped out of them.

I was blushing badly as I felt his eyes shamelessly running over my body.

“Everything.” He added in a deep, husky voice.

My body suddenly started to heat up.

I was so nervous. I shut my eyes closed tightly.

I couldn’t do it, I was too scared. What if he will throw me away like trash after he had seen my body?

My eyes shot open again as I suddenly felt a warm hand caressing my cheek.

I gasped as I saw the face of Devin only inches away.

His eyes where filled with lust as he stared back right at me.

I gulped suddenly feeling even hotter.

“Let me help you,” He whispered seductively into my ear before biting my ear lobe.

The sudden feeling stole my breath.  It felt good.

I could feel his hands starting to roam my exposed body until they both landed on my nipples.

He started to stroke them slowly.

I whimpered by the sudden pleasure running through my body.

“You like that don’t you,” He whispered into my ear again before planting kisses down my neck to my chin.

He was now pinching my nipples.

“Look how hard you’ve already become just from touching your nipples.” He said while chuckling deeply.

I tried to push him away; if he kept this up I was going to lose myself.

“Don’t,” I whimpered as he rotated my nipples with his thumbs.

I moaned before his lips suddenly slammed onto mine.

We started a hot make out session.

He nibbled on my bottom lip and I opened my mouth eagerly not wanting to wait any longer for the taste of him.

As soon as his tongue entered my mouth I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He tasted so sweet and I knew he chewed on mint gum a moment ago.

His tongue started to massage mine and a moan escaped between my lips.

I wanted more of him. My body was calling for him.

His hands suddenly started to grab my legs and wrapped them around his waist as he carried me to the big chair where we crashed down not breaking the kiss all the while.

I knew sooner or later I needed air so I pulled away from the kiss and took a deep breath before starting to get his clothes off too.

I threw his shirt carelessly somewhere in the room before my hands started to roam his gorgeous hard body.

I trailed my fingertips over his sweaty abs before undoing his pants.

I wasn’t in control anymore. He released the beast in me that I was holding for years ever since I’ve started working for him.

We were both in our boxers now feeling hotter than ever for each other.

He grabbed my waist and lowered his head to my nipple and took it in his mouth.

His other hand went even lower down my body.

I moaned loudly as he bit my nipple while teasing me, fingering the hem of my boxers.

I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Please,” I whimpered.

He chuckled before removing my boxers completely, tortuously dragging it down my legs with slow, deliberate movements – I think he liked watching me suffer.

With no time to waste he grabbed my length and started to stroke me slowly.

I started to moan repetitively as the sensation started to burn in.

Move my hips in sync with his rhythm, I grinded against him unconsciously.

“Mine too,” He said through gritted teeth.

I quickly pulled his boxers down and started to stroke his length too.

A shiver ran through me as I saw how big he was.

He grunted as soon as I made contact with his skin.

Our lips found each other again and we were back at our hot making out session.

I could feel his other hand slowly sliding down my back to my butt.

He started to spread my cheeks with his index finger and his thumb; I could feel him starting to touch my entrance before slowly pushing his index finger in it.

I whimpered slightly in pain.

“Ssst, it’s okay. The pain will go away soon,” He started to whisper before kissing me softly and passionately.

First it felt uncomfortable but sooner I got used to his finger inside me.

I could feel him slowly pushing a second finger in it.

It didn’t hurt that bad anymore.

I moaned in surprise as he suddenly hit a spot that made a white-hot pleasure burst inside my body.

“Found it,” He said with a smirk on his face.

He started to pump his finger a few times at the same spot making me burn with pleasure.

He slowly pulled his fingers out and started to lick them seductively.

I could feel the pre-cum already coming out of my length.

I quickly got off of him and got on my knees. I wanted to taste him so badly.

He looked at me in surprise for a slit second.

I licked my lips erotically before taking his length in both of my hands and started to pump it quickly.

Not holding it anymore I started to lean closer to his length and planted a few kisses on it before taking it into my mouth.

My tongue started to swirl around his tip and I heard him grunt deeply.

I started to slowly move my head up and down, every time taking more into my mouth.

“James!” He grunted loudly before quickly removing my head away from his length.

I looked at him in confuse before meeting his dark blue eyes that were filled with lust and longing.

He abruptly stood up and jerked me with him.

“Bend over,” He said breathlessly.

I did as he said and bend over his desk giving him fully view.

A shiver ran through me as I felt his hot length poking at my entrance.

He started to rub his length slowly against me but not entering me yet.

I closed my eyes in pure pleasure.

I whimpered as I wanted him to enter me. I needed him inside me right now.

“Devin, please… I can’t hold it anymore.” I started to beg desperately.

He didn’t wait a second as he slammed his length inside me.

I moaned loudly when he hit the good spot.

He started to thrust faster as I heard his grunts in the background.

I was moaning so loudly, the pleasure felt so good, there were no words to describe it.

I started to move my hips the same rhythm as he went.

He grabbed my length and started to pump me quickly.

Ecstasy coursed rapidly through my veins as I could feel myself wanting to release the pleasure.

“I’m-I’m going to cu-cum,” I said between gasps.

He started to slam harder into me and before I knew it I felt myself give in, my body convulsing as I screamed in pleasure as I released myself and came.

Devin started to grunt loudly as I felt him pull himself out and shooting his warm seeds onto my back.

We both collapsed on the ground feeling weaker than ever.

I’ve never felt this pleasure before.

It felt great… like I was into a new world.

I panted trying to get my breath steady again.

Suddenly his arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer to his chest.

I glanced up to his face and saw him smiling for the first time.

I smiled back.

“I love you James,” He said deeply while gazing into my eyes.

I blushed deeply before burying my face into his chest while mumbling that I loved him too.

Something told me Devin was going to make me work late at night a lot. Not that you can hear me arguing.

~~~~~~~

Sooo?? How was it!? xD please leave a comment to tell me how it was J and also vote if u liked it! ^-^

*waves happily* thanksss!!

Continue Reading