↬ seven deadly sins | bts

بواسطة sugarized

❝Angels and demons, supernatural creatures: They exist in our world. But these seven are different, they're s... المزيد

Introduction
Prologue
1》Secrets
2》Club Red
3》Boy meets Evil
4》There for You
5》Monster
6》 Fire and Water
7》Love?
8》The Devil's Past
9》Falling
10》Angel of Hope
Art
11》Emotions
12》Prophecy
13》Saint or Sinner
15》Chaos
16》Hunter

14》Bittersweet

1.3K 77 296
بواسطة sugarized

"But your wings are wings of the devil, in front of your sweetness it's bitter bitter."

Jimin woke up with his head resting on the softest pillow he had ever felt. The sun's soft warmth and light rays tickled his bare skin through the cracks in the blinds. He slowly opened his eyes and let out a long yawn. When he realized that the smooth silky sheets he was tangled in weren't his own, he let out a little yelp and sat up in shock.

He relaxed when he realized that he was inside Tae's apartment. Jimin never slept shirtless, and yet his torso was bare; greedily absorbing the golden sunlight.

His eyes scanned the whole room. He had to admit, Tae did have good taste. And from the look of it, it was pretty damn expensive. The dark ebony floor was layered with soft black furs on top of a wine red carpet. Eccentric modern art in black and white decorated the walls of his bedroom.

Other than a door that Jimin guessed would lead to a bathroom, and one that would lead to the rest of the apartment, there was a modern black marble fireplace, over which a large flatscreen TV was attached to the wall. Beside the fireplace were two leather seats with red fluffy cushions on top.

Jimin's eyes wandered from the large closet which was covered in huge mirrors, to the potted bonsai bushes and gorgeous rose vases in Tae's room. They finally lingered on the windows accross from the bed. They were floor to ceiling and despite being covered by black blinds, gave him such a grand view of the Seoul skyline, that the view in his dorm suddenly seemed like trash in comparison.

Tae's lavish four poster bed was made of dark mahogany wood and draped in translucent red curtains. The comfortable matress was covered in white linen, and layered with high quality silk and satin sheets in the same wine red color as the carpet. Many large pillows were piled on top of the bed.

Jimin finally layed his eyes upon the figure lying beside him. The sight of Tae sleeping was absolutely beautiful. His face showed a glowing expression of peace and serenity. Shining light brown hair was spread out on the pillow, creating the image of a halo. His eyes were closed and his long lashes softly fanned out above his cheeks.

Jimin's pupils greedily drank up every little detail of Tae. They wandered from his strong defined brows, to the little freckle on his face, to the loveliest shade of pink that tinted Tae's cheeks, and then down to his parted soft lips. Jimin stirred when he saw them, and unconsciously licked his own.

He felt like his love for Tae had almost become an obsession. His mind revolved around him day and night. Tae was like an addictive poison; so sweet and yet so bitter. It was inescapable, Jimin felt like he was trapped. But he never wanted to escape this prison.

His eyes trailed down Tae's strong neck and bare shoulders, to his smooth and toned upper body. His chest rose and fell rhythmically with every breath. Jimin felt the heat in his cheeks increase, as he thought back to what he had experienced the night before.

It had been his first time. He remembered every second of it; the bliss, the intense pleasure and the deep connection between him and Tae. He remembered the admiration and love in his eyes, the passionate kisses and the almost scandalous words they had exchanged in the darkness of the heated night.

Just thinking about the sounds that had escaped Tae's mouth, made him blush furiously and want to sink into the ground in shame. And yet, although he still didn't quite want to admit it: Jimin was addicted. He was addicted to what he had shied away from his whole life. He had never given into desire, but he was sure that had changed forever.

He let himself sink back into the bed and rolled over until he was facing Tae. He didn't even realize what he was doing, until his small hands reached out and started gently stroking his boyfriend's hair.

Tae's captivating brown eyes suddenly flew open. He looked at Jimin through his half-lidded eyes and then his mouth curved into a soft smile. It however turned into a knowing smirk when he saw Jimin wrapped in the sheets of his bed, wearing nothing but his boxer shorts. He pulled Jimin closer with his arms and held him tight. They were so close that Jimin could feel the rapid heartbeat and comforting warmth of his lover.

"Good morning." Tae whispered hoarsely. It made Jimin shiver with happiness at hearing the deep and silky voice that he loved so much.

Before he could reply, Tae inched closer to Jimin's face, and then crashed his lips onto his. Their kiss was gentle and sweet, but quickly turned rough and passionate. Before Jimin could even ask for more, Tae pulled away and gave him a guilty look.

"I have to go." He said apologetically, before standing up and getting dressed. Jimin let out a frustrated whine and pouted. "Already? When can I see you again?"

"This evening or tomorrow, whenever you want, love."

He quickly gave Jimin a little peck on his forehead and then left. Jimin just sighed and disappeared back under the covers, comfortably nesting himself in the pillows. Even though he was supposed to get ready for class, he decided to continue sleeping.

-----------------------------------------

"So dear students, I want you to write detailed essays about two artists of your choice, as well as in-depth studies of some of their works. The photographs you take at the museum must be top notch, and perfectly capture the glorious aesthetic and beauty of the architecture, as well the art showcased within the halls. The deadline for submitting your photographs and essays is in two days."

The hall was filled with groans and worried murmurs, as the students listened to their art professor. Others instead were busy checking their camera equipment or scribbling down notes.

Jin leant over to his classmate. "Mirae ah, where's Jimin? He's gonna miss our museum visit and then he won't have material for his essays."

The girl sighed and shrugged. "Haven't seen him all morning. But he's helped me before when I missed the project deadline. If he doesn't show up, I can take some extra photographs and write his essays for him."

Jin let out a sigh of relief and smiled thankfully. "You're a true saviour Mirae! Thank you, I don't want him to get in trouble."

"Oh don't mention it. I owe it to him, after how he saved my ass from Mr. Woo's punishment and prevented me from failing art, of all classes."

Jin laughed. "You'd think we're attending art history instead of art class."

"I know right? We've had to submit more essays than actual art until now!"

The two took their equipment and then followed the others down a renaissance style hallway lined with marble columns.

"So, why are you studying art too, Seokjin? I mean your main subjects are Business and Business Administration." Mirae inquired curiously.

Jin scoffed. "Please don't mention those subjects, I hate them. My parents made me study those, but they couldn't keep me from studying art as well." He finished off of his statement with a triumphant grin.

Mirae nodded in pity, but couldn't help but smile at the fact that against all odds, Jin still followed his dreams. They stopped walking when they reached the rest of their class. They were gathered near a painting, and their guide was explaining the history of its artist.

Jin took out his notepad and was about to scribble down notes, when he heard a strange whisper. He thought he had only imagined it, when he heard it again.

Kim Seokjin.

He turned around swiftly and scanned his surroundings, but he saw noone.

Man muss noch Chaos in sich haben, um einen tanzenden Stern zu gebären.

What the hell was that? Jin didn't recognize what the voice was saying this time, but it sounded like a different language.

Man muss noch Chaos in sich haben, um einen tanzenden Stern zu gebären.

The whisper turned into a voice that was clearly audible. It sounded light, airy and angelic. Jin looked around to see if anyone had heard it, but everyone looked oblivious to the voice.

Man muss noch Chaos in sich haben, um einen tanzenden Stern zu gebären.

The voice grew loud enough that he could recognize where it came from. It came from a corridor to his left. Jin was intrigued, so he silently left his group and slipped into the corridor. As he walked down the corridor, the voice came closer and closer. It chanted the same thing over and over again.

Jin was surprised when he found himself infront of a beautiful mirror.
Man muss noch Chaos in sich haben, um einen tanzenden Stern zu gebären.

He let out a soft gasp when he realized that the words that the voice had continuously whispered, were engraved above the mirror. Oddly enough, almost every text in this museum was in english or korean. What was this then and why was it a different language?

Jin almost screamed when he looked into the mirror and saw hands materialize behind him. He thought a ghost was about to strangle him, but the hands instead moved in front of his face and covered his eyes.

When the hands uncovered his face, Jin was incredibly confused and dazed. What just happened?

He was in a different room now. Judging by the ancient architecture and the paintings on the side, he was still inside the museum.

At the far end of the room stood a large white statue atop a marble platform. It depicted a hunched over figure kneeling on one knee. A large pair of black feathery wings sprouted from the statue's back.

Come to me.

It dawned on Jin that the statue was calling him. It was the same voice from before. Even though the voice of reason was telling him to turn back and run, Jin's body moved on its own accord and slowly approached the statue.

He was drawn to it in a mysterious way and couldn't stop himself from walking up the stairs of the platform, until he stood at the height of the statue.

Kiss me.

Huh? Did the statue just say that it wants me to kiss it?

Kiss me.

Jin didn't want to kiss a random statue, not even out of curiosity. The idea just seemed absurd to him. And yet, he moved against his will and leant in to kiss the statue. His mind suddenly flashed with bright red images of violence. The visions were too jagged and fast to make out any details, but he was horrified by an endless sea of blood and the shrill screams of pain that exploded in his ears.

He immediately pulled back,
and the vision stopped as soon as his trembling lips left the ice cold mouth of the statue. He tried to take deep breaths to calm himself. Had he just seen the future? Jin's eyes widened when he saw color dripping from one of the statue's eyes.

"They say curiosity killed the cat. I can now confirm that this is in fact the truth."

Jin turned around abruptly and his eyes narrowed when he saw who the deep and ominous voice belonged to. What he saw was a mere man dressed in a black suit. He blended in well with the rest of the rich businessmen, that Jin had seen around Seoul before. But he knew exactly who he truly was.

"You're the devil." Jin growled.

The devil laughed darkly and smiled at him. The smile wasn't one bit sweet, it was incredibly malicious and terrifying. His haunting eyes were dark with triumph, and yet they were unreadable: Concealing the true feelings and thoughts that lay within the shadowy depths of his complicated mind.

"Well, you surely figured that out faster than your friend Jungkook."

Jin was frozen to the spot in fear and anger. "What do you want?" He hissed.

"I want you to die. If you don't resist, it will be less painful. I'd suggest you calm down and let me get it over with, it could save us both time and let you feel less pain."

Jin frowned. "B-but what did I do to you? I didn't do anything."

His tone suddenly became defensive, like a lioness defending her cubs. "Leave me and my friends alone! If you even dare to lay a hand on Jungkook, I will come back and murder you, even if I'll have to do it as a ghost!"

Taehyung smirked. "How noble of you, protecting your friends! You're truly admirable." He drawled out sarcastically. "But I'll have to disappoint you, because sooner or later more of your friends will have to meet death. Being the unlucky first one is your own fault."

"But I don't understand! Why do you want me to die?"

"You'll understand once you're dead."

"You know what? Fuck you, you can go to hell!" Jin spat in contempt, before looking around wildly and searching for an escape route from his early demise.

The devil cackled. "Been there, done that. It's actually quite lovely after a while. But today, you will go on that trip instead of me."

Jin gritted his teeth and stretched his hand out, trying to freeze time. He had expected his extra hidden ability to let him escape while Taehyung was frozen in place, but the devil just grinned with twisted amusement.

"This place is inside my mind, so time doesn't exist here. Try your useless powers elsewhere, my friend."

Jin looked at him desperately, before jumping off the platform and running to the left. Even the devil's mind had to have an exit somewhere.

"You're delaying the inevitable, Jin. Just give up." Taehyung's voice was suddenly falsely nice and his smile almost looked friendly for once.

Jin's eyes widened when he saw Taehyung take out a small black sword. Its red handle was glowing brightly.

"Please, no! Can't you let me die without pain at least? Maybe some pills? Poison?" Jin pleaded.

Taehyung smirked. He's begging already? How pathetic. He strided towards him victoriously, the sword outstretched.

Jin wanted to move, but his body seemed to have fallen into deep slumber. It was heavy, as if it were filled with thousands of stones. He realized that someone was holding his shoulder, and saw the triumphant and sly grin of a man he did not recognize. His touch seemed to have put him in this state. Jin couldn't struggle anymore.

Taehyung had reached Jin. He positioned the sword in front of his stomach and then plunged it straight through.

Jin's agonizing scream was drowned out by the blood that had come up his pipe and was spilling out of his mouth. He collapsed onto the floor and was writhing in pain, as an endless stream of crimson ran out of the burning wound in his stomach and pooled onto the floor.

That vision... It was my death. But there was more than one scream... Will my friends experience this fate too?

His body was glowing from the inside as if it was set on fire. Jin tried to scream, as the the immense fiery pain surged through his whole body, before he choked on his own blood. He grew unconscious from the blood loss, organ damage and the deprivement of oxygen. That left him to die, as his life force seeped from his body and stained the floor.

"Well, that took longer than it should have." Yoongi remarked.

"I had to lure him to that cursed mirror, in order to place him in my mind. It leaves less blood and a corpse less to clean up, if I can just let the room and his body vanish." Taehyung explained.

Yoongi took out a joint and lazily sat down on the stairs of the platform. Afterwards he lit his precious relaxation drug and took a deep breath. "I still don't get why that sword was so special."

As he did so often, the devil replied with a question. "What do you remember about how demons are made?"

Yoongi knew that answering the devil's question was the only way to get answers. "There are many ways. A demon can be born to demon parents, or a human can be offered to drink demon blood by a higher demon. If he drinks enough, it will replace his own. After he undergoes the blood exchange and gets the mark of the devil, he becomes a demon."

Taehyung laughed. "Oh yes, I remember that day when you drank my blood. The look of pain on your face was quite amusing."

Yoongi grimaced. "You could've warned me about the taste, it tasted like the most disgusting things on the planet were pressed into liquid form. Can you imagine how many gallons I had to drink of your wretched blood? It was disgusting."

"I remember you begging for me to add sugar or artificial sweeteners." Taehyung replied with amusement.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Well look what it got me: No added sugar, but a nickname that you've called me for many decades. Oh please, Suga doesn't match me at all!"

"Well Suga, you haven't completely answered my question yet."

He let out a light growl and continued. "The most painful option is being sent to hell and enduring the torture there. Slowly, through all the pain and anguish, those souls loose their humanity, and they become demons. They become almost insane and harbor so many negative feelings like anger, burning hatred and pain inside of them. Some souls give in after mere years, while others suffer centuries before their souls become corrupt. The longer one has suffered, the stronger one is as a demon."

"Well it looks like someone payed attention in class." The devil chuckled.
"Anyways, the sword of sin lets an individual experience the pain of a thousand years of hell's torture, in just a few minutes. It brings out the soul's demon form in very short time. It was designed specifically to help the first sin when he tried to fulfill the prophecy."

Yoongi's eyes narrowed. "You're telling me there have been sins before us?"

"In 1351, the first seven chosen ones became embodiments of sins and virtues. An unknown prophet had found parts of the prophecy carved into stone plates. By opening the temple in which the stone plates were stored, he had released the powers of the prophecy. The sin of Pride created a special sword to aid him in his quest. Unfortunately, he failed the quest when two of the seven chosen ones died.

It was after their deaths, that I first heard of the prophecy. It could be repeated in 666 years, and I was surprised to be chosen as one of the seven to be reborn. I'll admit I wasn't fond of the idea of possessing a human vessel and the weaknesses that came with it, but I saw a great chance."

"Taehyung, you never bothered to tell me this!" Yoongi scoffed in frustration, "How much of the prophecy is missing? What if we're missing a key part?"

Taehyung sighed and helped Yoongi up. He transported them back into the real life world, and then let the bloody room and Jin's corpse inside his mind vanish.

"They say the prophecy has three parts. We know two and we will make the first part happen. Maybe it's for the best that the third part is unknown, or else it could jeopardize our plans."

"Maybe you're right. Whatever the third part is; our enemies should definetely not find it."

"They will never find it."

------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry Jin, but your gluttony got to you... I didn't want you to die, I really didn't :'(

Question for you readers:
Where is this chapter's quote from? Free cookies for those who know the answer :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

518K 17.6K 12
The demons of the seven deadly sins have their sights on you, ready to lead you astray. The question is - will it be worth it? ©chimchimicorn
5.1K 328 30
Everyone prays for a miracle to happen to their life, to fulfil their wishes... Some are greedy and some are genuine.. It is a story about seven men...
14.3K 615 9
"Seven deadly sins," You were going to be reborn seven times -- once in the world of each sin. "seven ways to win," Your mission is to help them bett...
484K 28.9K 55
Seven boys, seven sins and one Hell of a ride. What starts off as a race against time with a group of strangers, becomes an unexpected adventure that...