Waiting (CURRENTLY REWRITING)

By iamaunicornloveme

I don't like waiting. But if waiting means having you, then I will wait until I have you. 'Waiting' In which... More

Waiting (Rewritten)
Chapter 1 (Rewritten)
Chapter 2 (Rewritten)
Chapter 3 (Rewritten)
Chapter Three 1/2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter Five 1/2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Part 1)
Chapter 8 (Part 3)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 8 (Part 2)

40 1 0
By iamaunicornloveme

Niall:

Hey, it's Niall.

Eleanor:

Hi...

Niall:

Wait, how are you texting, you are in an airplane...

Eleanor:

I have wifi 🌐

Niall:

Oh, well, we should get to know each other...

Eleanor:

Yea, whats you fave color?

Niall:

Blue, you?

Eleanor:

Green and purple💚💜

Niall:

Oh, cool, siblings? I have a brother named Greg

Eleanor:

Nope, only child.... He's older

Not to be creepy, but I am a fan so I know stuff about you...

Niall:

Oh, right.

Eleanor:

I go to the University of Manchester. I study politics and sociology.

Niall:

Oh, cool, where do you like to be kissed?

Eleanor:

What?!

Niall:

That's the kind of thing a boyfriend would know...

Eleanor:

Oh, right sorry. I think being kissed on the nose is cute, I also like hugs from behind, it's adorable!

Niall:

Do you like it when a guy does stuff like opens the door for you?

Eleanor:

Yes! But not overbearingly, like sometimes I want to be my own person and do stuff for myself.

Niall:

I'm glad you don't need everything from me, haha

Eleanor:

Wait, does this mean you won't shower me with gifts?!? Nooooooo!!!!! What have I doooooonnnee?? *mutters* dang it, I ruined the plan

Niall:

Haha! You are funny! What do you look like?

Eleanor:

that (a/n picture on the side soon)

Niall:

If I wasn't gay there is a chance that I would legit date you

Eleanor:

☺️ 😳😊😳😊😳 Was that a compliment?

Niall:

Yea, I have to go, the boys are calling me...

Eleanor:

See you at the airport

Niall:

Bye...

I walk out to the living room, phone in hand as Eleanor sends her last text. My phone dings and the boys look up. I open it as I mumble apologies.

Eleanor:

I only get bye?? *sobs* He doesn't love me 😭😭😭😭😭

I can't help but laugh.

Niall:

Oh no! How did you find out?

Eleanor:

People are shushing me, you make me laugh too loud, you will get smacked for this. Bye 😠😠

Niall:

Riiiiiiiiight see ya 😂😂

"Who you texting Nialler?" Liam says. Make your lie beliveable.

"Ele." Nice! *mental high five*

"Who's Ele?" Zayn asks from the love seat.

"My girl." I sit down next to Harry, with a smile on my face.

Then there's a knock on the door. It's Paul, he is taking me to the airport to pick her up. I tell the boys bye and we leave.

"Niall!" Eleanor shouts as soon as she see's me. I run to her and hug her.

"Should we kiss?" I whisper in her ear.

"No, let's hold that off until you know my middle name." She giggles.

"Okay." We break and walk, hand in hand, to the baggage claim.

On the drive back to the hotel we learn as much relatioship stuff about each other as possible.

When we get to our hotel room I have one of her hands in my right hand and her suitcase in my left. She knocks, because oh-so-smart me left the key.

"Hello-oh. Hello." Liam changes the way he says hello the second time. Ass.

"Liam, I'm right here. Stop hitting on my bird." I huff. I deserve a fucking Oscar.

"But your bird is gorgeous." Liam looks her up and down and I want to smack him even though she's not actually mine.

"Come in here!" I hear Zayn yell. I tug Eleanor past Liam. She smiles at me before we enter the living room.

"My middle name is Jane." Then she walks into the living room without me.

"Lads, meet my girlfriend. Eleanor Calder." I hug her from behind and she leans back onto me.

"I'm Liam." Liam walks in.

"I'm Zayn."

"And I am Harold Edward Styles." Harry says.

"Your name isn't Harold. It's just Harry." Eleanor says. She sits on the love seat and I follow suit. I put my arm around her as I sit down.

"You are a fan?" Liam says as he sits down. Stop being interested, you should be jealous.

"Yep, I love you guys, but Niall is my favorite." She leans onto me and I place a kiss on top of her head. No really, I deserve a Grammy.

"Aww, thanks Ele." She turns to look at me, so I take the chance to place a kiss on her lips. I break the peck before she can respond. That was nasty. She blushes.

"Ugh, get a room." Zayn huffs.

"You just miss your fiancé." Liam rolls his eyes. Zayn frowns and checks his phone. He mumbles 'shut up'

"So, Niall hasn't said a word about you. How did you meet?" Harry asks. I freeze.

"Actually Carlee introduced us." Eleanor says. Is she friends with Carlee?

"Really? She hasn't mentioned you." Harry says.

"Ouch. Well, we were friends for a little bit until Niall snatched me away. I haven't really talked to her since then." Eleanor shrugs. And I thought I was a good actor.

"Sorry, babe. it's just I love you too much." I says and Eleanor looks at me, blushing. Then I realize what I said. "I mean-I didn't-that wasn't-" Eleanor cuts me off.

"I love you too." The lads aww after she replies.

"Is that your first 'I love you's?" Harry asks.

"Yea." I look down at my lap.

"So sweet." Zayn says.

"That's not how I planned it though." I sigh, like I messed everything up.

"Same thing happened with Perrie and I." Zayn says.

"Aww! I totally ship you guys!" Eleanor exclaims.

"Thanks." Zayn blushes.

"I can't decide who the cuter couple is though. Zerrie or Carry." Eleanor points to Zayn and then to Harry.

"Carry?" Harry looks lost. "Like the horror movie 'Carrie'?"

"No, you and Carlee's ship name, it's spelled C-A-R-R-Y. Carry." Eleanor explains to him.

"Oh."

"It's getting late lads. Let's get to know Eleanor tomorrow." Liam says.

"Let's go to bed Ele." I say. I hear Harry 'ooo' "Shut up Harry." I roll her suitcase into my room.

"I wonder how the fans will react to us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
303K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
827K 38.2K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...