I'm Still Hurting //Bechloe F...

By RealStoryMind

"I've been hurting for a long while," I whisper. "Wanting to tell her how much I loved her...but...but I just... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Reader

Chapter 1

1.8K 43 3
By RealStoryMind

Chloe POV

I awoke to the sound of my phone ringing. I tiredly reach over and grab it. I look at the caller id and it's an unknown caller. Ugh. I hit decline and place it down. I hide my face in my pillow and close my eyes. A couple seconds pass and my phone starts going off again. I raise my head up quickly and grab my phone again. I look at the caller and it's unknown once again. I hit decline and lay it down. I lay my head down and stare at the phone, waiting for it to ring again.

The phone makes a beep noise recalling I have a message. I raise an eyebrow and grab the phone. I turn on my back and hit the green button to hear the message back. I listen carefully. I jerk up and feel tears roll down my cheeks. My jaw drops and I stare at the wall. I pull the phone away from my ear and call the caller. "You better freaking answer," I say out loud. The phone hangs up and I pull the phone away and begin dialing 9-1-1 when my phone rings. I answer it, quickly. "Hello!"

"Chloe, you're up?" Aubrey sounded surprise. I shut my eyes as a single tear rolls down my left cheek.

"Ye-yeah," I whisper, softly.

"What's wrong?" She questions. I shake my head and look up at the ceiling.

"Nothing. Just a nightmare," I lied.

"Oh, great. Do you have the list for tomorrow?" Aubrey asks.

"Yeah."

"Great. See ya tomorrow morning. 8 am sharp!" And with that she hung up. I put the phone down and just sat there. Forgetting what I was doing before Aubrey called. And with 15 minutes passing my phone rang. I picked it up quickly and looked at the caller id. Unknown. Quickly I answer.

"Hello!?"

"Hi is this Chloe Beale?" Some woman's voice asks. I hesitate a moment then go ahead and answer.

"Yes, it is. Who is this?" I wait upon an answer but here sirens in the back ground. "What's going on?"

"Chloe if you could come to the hospital. Saint Mercy Hospital." I open my mouth to speak but the woman hangs up. I throw my phone and get out of the bed. I change my clothes as fast as I could and just threw my hair up into a bun. I slip on my shoes and go back to my bed to look for my phone. I search and search and soon find it underneath the blanket. I stuff it in my pocket and run out the door, down the stairs and out the front door. I get in the car me and the Bellas share. We share 2 cars. But I quickly start the engine and speed to the hospital.

Arriving to the hospital I go through the emergency way. I didn't even care if it was dangerous or not. I looked around and around when a doctor stops me. "Mam, are you alright?" He asked holding my arms, stopping me from walking. I didn't pay any attention. I looked around.

"I got her, doctor," that woman's voice on the phone spoke. I turn my head looking to the left and see a cop in uniform and I'm guessing a detective. "Will you come with us Ms. Beale?" I nodded my head and followed them to a door. I look inside and seen nobody.

"Is this a joke?" I questioned, pissed. The detective shakes her head from side to side. I roll my eyes. "If this isn't a joke then why I am?"

"Because you were the last caller Beca Mitchell had called before she attempted suicide."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 216 11
just some cute one shots of these unfortunately non-canon gf's i do not own riverdale or the characters
123K 3.9K 50
A collection of Bechloe short stories.
21.1K 935 37
There's a girl who's inlove with a boy without knowing he is Mafia boss what if the girl find out the Truth that he try to hide all the time???? what...
203K 9.3K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...